the Rift

[PRIVATE] Just Not Ready To Give Up The Game

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

A cold wind blows at my back, causing me to shiver involuntarily. Winter was coming, and my body wasn't yet prepared for the already freezing winds. Granted, my fur was thicker, and I looked shaggier, but otherwise I remain very much so the same as I was during the summer months. That was the problem, I was a lighter breed. I wasn't bred for the high climate, or the harsh winters. I tried my best to dismiss it, but sometimes it was hard.

Carefully my cold body picks it's way towards the hot springs. It was the only logical thing I could think of to warm me up right at this moment. Other than exercise, but I was tired, after my own patrols, and I was ready for some relaxation. So, I headed towards the warmest place in the Aurora Basin. The Hot Springs.

I enter the darkness slowly, reveling in the already elevated temperature, slowly moving towards the largest pool, and my favorite for it's deepness and for the simple fact that it was just further away from everywhere else. Once I reach the pool I stand for only a moment before I lowering my slick black body into it's warm dark murky depths. I sigh softly in relaxation as my body warms up. Slowly my head dips under the water, warming my face, then I pull it up, quick, splashing water droplets through the air.

Yes, this was just what I needed.. Heat, and water.

Then I edge deeper, until my head is the only thing above the hot hot water, and I close my eyes, a deep breath sliding from my throat. I soak it all in, and thankfully I feel relaxed, at ease, like nothing was troubling me. Which was something that I hadn't felt in a long time. I guess it's nice to forget about all your problems for just a moment.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Tilney]
Words;;
Notes;; <3

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

Frozen adventures had turned the golden brute back in the direction of his chilled home. He had spent his morning exploring eastward. The Frostbreath Steppe; It was probably the coldest place he had ever been. Tilney was glad he had passed into Helovias roof equipped with his green cloak; It had made his small quest much more comfortable and the freezing mountain wind much more bearable.
Pacing west to his frostbitten home under a middays sun, his commute to the Basin took less then a couple of hours. Each time he passed through the arch its claustrophobic hold on his heart eased, and every time he passed the tall sentinels the less convinced became that they would suddenly animate and attack.

Quiet mumbles escaped his ashy maw as his cloven clefts fumbled down the snowy slope.This was usually the most challenging part of any journey; The treacherous slope to the basins doorstep. He slipped numerous times but his true pillars seemed to find their way to collect him with each quarrel his hooves had with the sleet.
Now passing the sentinals, Tilney found his pace shortening and his back arching. He slinked though their gaze and passed through the doorstep of his home. To him, they were very intimidating.

There was no better place to warm up then the hot springs, so that was where his cloven stones took him. It was the one place in his home that he was yet to properly visit. He had investigated the curious warm baths but never actually taken a soothing, warm dip before. The springs gave an odd, dense smell and his curiosity was spiked; He wondered how on earth these waters stayed so warm.
Standing over one of the deeper pools he let the warm steam tempt his cold skin momentarily, an excited smile crossing his blackened lips. Bending his neck enough to bite and pull at his coats straps was quite an effort, but he managed to reach. just. Pulling at each of the buckles he shed his warm green cloak, Pulling it to a nearby rock, and then beginning his descent into the warm pool.

A relieved, murmuring sigh escaped his maw as he paced into the depths, only stopping when the water reached the top of his neck. He held his head up, fearful of what could happen if he let his nose and mouth drift below the surface.
It took him a few moments, but finally he sensed that he was in fact not alone. It was that eerie, dark mare who had approached during his first steps into his new home and his first conversation with the basins Lord. Tilney remembered how she had softly nudged his side, welcomed him, and then left as quick as she came. This mare had a haunting effect on him he noted. She intimidated him even, but even so he was more curious then ever. He wished to know more about her. Quietly though he stood; He was a little afraid. Too afraid to speak to her.

tilney
And Oh there is more to this life

Yeah. look. No idea what happened to the coding, i tried 2 different tables and they both made the page wierd o.o
I think it might be your coding?
@[Sialia]

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Nessie
Sialia

Someone is here. The clopping of hoofs echo's in the cavern, bouncing off water and rocks, and ricocheting all the way to me. Slowly my eyes open, picking out a lone figure in the darkness. I could only see him because he brought light to the dark pools. Light that hung from his antlers. A ear flips forward, watching as he approached. Oh yes, I greeted him not long ago... What was his name again? Tilnan? Talny? Tawny?

Wait. Tilney. That's right. I had caught it as I had passed by. Quietly I sunk lower, hoping to avoid conversation and hoping I would just blend in to the features of the dark steaming pools. It wasn't that I didn't want to talk to him, I just didn't want to talk to anyone. It was making me think again, and then the weight would be back.

Not that he knew what I was going through, or that he knew that I was an obvious failure to my rank... He didn't know any of that. So maybe he wouldn't be so bad. But then again he might just pass by...

Nope. He lowers himself into the pool I am in, and for a moment I don't think he realizes I'm there. So I remain quiet and still, except for the soft breathing fluttering the top of the water. I'm not sure if he knows I'm there or not, because he remains silent. So carefully I lift my head back up, and clear my throat. "Hello Tilney." I say softly, before lapsing back into silence. I wasn't sure what to say now.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Tilney]
Words;;270
Notes;; Whoops! Sorry, I didn't put then end part of the coding end, thus the weirdness... It's fixed now (:

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

Her gaze was on him, he could feel it. He thought of quickly stepping form the pool and slinking away; That was so rude and unfriendly though. He was about to speak, finding the courage to say hello when the dark fae spoke instead. "Hello Tilney" She had uttered.
A coal tainted maw turned her way, his verdant gaze eyeing her closely; trying hard to hide his unconfident interior. "Good evening" Was his reply. The stags voice was soft but strong; he smiled towards her and tilted his bony crown in her direction.
He felt as though the ice was chipped. The shyness began to drip away.

"You did not tell me your name when we met the other day?"
He kept a distance from her, almost unnable to slink closer. There was something about her, maybe it was eerie soul he saw in her eyes that told him to stay away. A benevolent soul such as his could only tremble under this coal mares electric gaze. In case she accused him of simply not asking, his viridescent, verdant gaze skimmed back over the waater to her once again and softly uttered "What is your name?"

Wondering if her answer would be as cold as she appeared, as icy as the wind outside he looked away. His eyes turned to the frostbitten landscape outside, still more then curious about this doe he shared the spring with. He wondered where she hailed from what brought her to the basin. what was her job? Did she have a family?
From what he could see she was a horned mare, and from memory her legs were marked with a sparky blue.
A unique, electric combination she was.

tilney
And Oh there is more to this life

OH! I see haha.
@[Sialia]

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Nessie
Code:
Sialia

Good Evening was the soft yet strong reply that slipped from his lips. The blue eyes watched silently, taking in the stags body language in the water. He was faring well as of yet. He was a handsome young stallion, and if I said I wasn't attracted, I'd be lying. I each as his head tilts slightly, and whatever nervousness that he may have had seemed to go away, and I wait for him to speak once more. My ears remain alert, eyes watching his green eyes, but hiding whatever was going on behind the curtain. He asks for my name, and slowly a smirk lifts my lips. Boy, do you really want my name? I'm dangerous, a forbidden apple. But I'm also the snake, encouraging you to take the bite. Risk it all for that delicious juicy taste.

"Sialia. My name is Sialia."

The words that come out are silken and cool, aloof maybe. But it flirted a little as well. I had to give it mother, she gave me a good name. It rolled off the tongue quite easily. The silky two toned lips turn up slightly in a smirk at the thick stag in front of me.

"Do you find the Basin to you're liking Tilney?" Slowly I move forward, my dark body emerging from the shadows into the light of his lantern. The water sloshes noisily as my taught muscular body pushes through it, creating little miniature tsunami's in my wake. "Have you seen the lights in the night sky yet? And no, not the stars. The dancing lights." For a moment I let my eyes twinkle, and I wink slightly at him. "However the stars are very beautiful here as well. Maybe I could show you both?

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Tilney]
Words;; 301
Notes;; Sorry this took so long! Life has just eaten my time up!