the Rift

[PRIVATE] Fortune Soul

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
So this was orangemoon, Rexanna was still learning about how certain parts of this place were. She continued to take trips out daily, learning her ways about the land. So far the only places explored were that of the Basin, the forest, and the Threshold. Deciding to go in a different direction, the mare continued her curious roaming to this place that seemed quite open and bright. She took note of all of the different shades and hues of colors and how much she felt like she was going to stand out like a sore thumb. A gentle exhale emitted from her lips before stretching out her front leg to take the few steps she needed to, into the middle of the clearing. Raising her head a bit higher than she continually held it, she felt the gentle breeze blow through her mane and along her pelt. The chain wiggling in the wind, while the sun cascaded onto her golden fur, shining almost like a golden fire.

Teal eyes closed as she inhaled all of the scents around her, the new and the old. She could hear the rushing roar of a river ahead of her and the birds chirping from all around. The black that lined her eyes and travelled down her nose as well as the black lines that travelled up her cheekbones seemed blackened and matte almost as if it appeared to be paint of some kind. After a few seconds, Rexanna lowered her head again, looking over toward the river before picking up her gait and trotting over toward the edge, lowering her head to take a drink of the fresh water. Birds continuing to chirp as she took note of the surroundings that were slowly starting to change their color to more of an orange and red. Suddenly, Rexanna believed she might actually blend in a bit here, it would just take some time. Until then, she’d be the fly on the wall watching and wondering what exactly the history was behind a place such as this.

Tag: @[Caleb]
OOC: Sorry it’s kinda all over the place xD

Now look at this web I wove.
I told you,
I would break your heart.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
He followed her, trailing from a distance. He was quiet as he moved, each hoof carefully placed as to not create a sound. His dark body demanded attention. A 17 hand stud with muscles that bulged with each movement, even minute, would certainly draw attention. He trailed behind her, she'd only spot him if she glanced backwards, and she never did. Caleb rarely followed anyone, but she drew him in. Maybe it was her smell or perhaps just her body. He was annoyed and irritated with himself. Why the fuck was he following her? After she briefly halts, she heads towards the river. His ivory muzzle dips towards the ground, ears pinning. With determination, he stalked towards her at a smooth and graceful trot, his head continuing to stay low and ears still flat.

He slid to a halt next to her, brows furrowing and head rising proudly. He looked menacing, with a stern expression, lips resting in a hard line, and ears still pinned. He towered over her golden body, dwarfing her. His eyes quickly looked over her, beginning at her muzzle, traveling down a gold spine, then down each leg. Ending his once-over, his eyes firmly stare at the general direction of hers, his feathered tail writhing behind him like a snake. His presence demanded to be noticed. He waited for some sort of awcknowledgement as she drank.

Though young, he is still very much a stallion and he finds that he very much wants her. The stallion feels somewhat... Protective, wanting to hide her from the dangers of the world. Within him, he feels the need to heed her away, claim her, whatever the fuck needs to be done to make her his. He inhales quickly, and exhales with such force that his nostrils quiver and he dances in place, eyes alight with excitement. It was a sort of 'do you want to play?' look he gave her, yet neither of them were children. This would be the adult version.

He'd only been standing next to her for a few seconds, but time seemed to move slowly and seconds turned into minutes. Surely Caleb would not get bored, but he would get aggravated. Caleb gets what he wants, the easy way or the hard way. A flash of mischief dances across his features as she finishes her drink (or he assumes she is finishing) and he waits with held breath to see her eyes and face. The eyes and face that match this deceptively innocent looking physique.

@[Rexanna] I guess he likes her?

Finishing her drink, the mare noticed a shadow cascading upon her. Quickly, teal eyes shifted to the creature beside her. How did he move so close and so fast without me even noticing? Her mind danced with the thoughts. An eyebrow lifted slightly, as she took note of the stag that appeared having both a horn and wings. Quite the interesting creature, that was for sure. She scanned him over quickly, taking note of his darkened features and points of white. She took note of his angst and curiously offered him a gentle bow. Steadying herself higher, she offered him an innocent smile. She felt like from this males social skills he appeared as though he wasn’t quite her age and if he was, she was curious as to what his upbringing had been.

Inhaling lightly, the mare kept the smile glued to her face. “Well, hello there.” A gentle laugh escaped her maw. “Surprisingly, I hadn’t noticed you. You’ve got quite the silent step.” Rexanna acknowledged. Standing in his shadow, she swished her tail gently, putting on a face of sheer happiness and innocence, eyeing him gently. She took a few moments to sense his protectiveness without even knowing who she is. It was kind of adorable in a way, and she almost took a moment thinking he was going to be nice to her, especially considering he hadn’t attempted anything toward her. She tilted her head lightly, gold chain shifting with the gravity of her head tilt and she kept her teal gaze glued to him. She watched calmly as he had this playful look in her eye. She kept the smile to her face and offered a playful gaze in return. “What is your name, stranger?” Voice silky smooth and on point.

The wind continuing to hit her gently, cascading her dual colored mane into little frenzies as she felt the grass whip along her legs. She continued to keep her eyes on him, curious, giving this stag the idea that she was comfortable when in reality, she was quite ready to run if things went south.

OOC: OMG HAHA <3

I told you,

Teal eyes meet steel ones and his brow furrows, he attempts to read her thoughts through her eyes and expressions, but nothing changes. Innocence is written on her, whereas there was no innocence whatsoever in the dark titan. He settled at her side, angling himself to face her more head on, perpendicular to her. She looks him over and he watched her carefully, wondering what makes her tick. A ghost of a smirk tugs at his velvet lips as he focuses on on her, their surroundings vanishing to nothing as his eyes lock with hers. It wasn't 'love at first sight' or any of that crap. This was her sex appeal attracting him, making him act possessive and primal. Had he not worn a stony-mask, held his charming facade in place, or acted like the gentleman he wasn't, she would see his hideous insides, his broken personality. Had she gotten a glimpse beyond the barrier he hides his emotions behind, she would be scared off, afraid. This was not an assumption, this was fact. Anyone who saw beneath the exterior grew frightful. She would be no exception, he was sure. Her innocence and lack of fire would not be able to handle his personality. The good part is, personality is not involved with sex. And sex is a game he is willing to play over and over and over again.

Her voice comes across as seductive to him, but perhaps that is because he is extremely sensitive to her in this moment as he succumbs to his desires. She laughs, but her laugh is not similar to the croak of a raven, but soft and sweet like a violin. She comments on his stealthiness and a sense of pride blossoms within his chest. And it just makes him want her more. This conversation was pointless if he does not get what he came for by the end. It is true, most mares will not give themselves to him in any sexual ways. Not even no sexual ways. It's frustrating for Caleb, because it seems every mate in Helovia is waiting for the right one, has the right one, or too damn scared to be with him in such a way. Inwardly, he could feel her already saying no. Would she be like all the others? Preaching abstinence and avoiding sex? It was ridiculous. Everyone needs to let loose. It's not healthy to be pent up like that.

A lazy grin finds his lips as he replies. "I noticed you right away," he answers. His voice is thick, rich, deep. It was almost seductive. Had he truly tried to seduce her with words, it would have worked, he was sure of it, but he knew his voice was fairly attractive without even trying, or so he'd been told by more than one of his conquests as a young horse, so there was no need to change it in any way. Each word came out naturally husky and gruff, a true stallion's voice, not one of those wimpy she-stallion voices. Caleb had indeed noticed her right away, well her rump more than anything. She had a form he'd claim over and over again. It was almost addictive in some weird way. Not to mention, her coat sported a slight Appaloosa pattern, and Caleb's got a thing for Appaloosas (as learnt with Rei in the Deep Forest).

Her smile never really left her lips, and it was almost a deterrent. To put it bluntly, horses that wanted to get down and dirty wouldn't be smiling, they'd be getting down and dirty. Smiling is a sweet gesture, but innocent all the same. Being too innocent, almost a turn off, but knowing he wanted to be the one to turn her wild made her all the more desirable. She asks for a name, and he is tempted to say something random, thus cutting of her ability to find him if they do end up dancing with passion tonight. Caleb has no wish to be a father. Truly, though, it doesn't seem like she's in heat, perhaps they could have fun and not worry about having an accident child. A no worrying night of letting loose. Was this not what every horse wanted? "I have many names, call me what you wish." His head lowered so it was at the same height as hers, his penetrating gaze staring into her eyes with extreme focus and acuteness. Many mares' cracked under his hot gaze. Would she be another? A devilish smirk parted his lips. Was she thinking what he was thinking?

@[Rexanna]
[Image: caleb_by_lovelyskylark-d995h4j.png]
a cold-hearted man was once a man that once cared too much.

Watching him gently, she noticed the height difference between them. She shifted her weight a little bit under his gaze as she listened to his response to her. I noticed you right away The words seemed to echo in her mind. That thick deep voice caused her gentle smile to turn into a slight smirk. Her eyes danced across him once more before ears twitched to the sounds of the next few words. It took her a bit to decide what she thought to call him. He seemed almost familiar, as if she met somebody in the past that acted cocky and arrogant like he was acting. It wasn’t a surprise that he reminded her of the recruiters back home. Stallions and mares alike, cocky, using fun as a means to gain grounds and allies. It was an interesting world she lived in back there, but being the queen’s daughter meant you had no hand in that matter. However, until she met Alakor did she ever experience such a thing. He was the one that taught her to flaunt herself. He was also the one that taught her not to be afraid of such things as love. However, if it was one think that Alakor did show her, it was that fun without strings attached were quite common in this day in age. She fell for him quite hard only to have him turn against her in times of battle. It was such a heart breaking moment for Rexanna. She did learn from her experiences, however. She learned to use other’s trust against them in times of need, and boy did she actually use that tactic over and over again.

The smile, now turned into a smirk, danced across her lips. Her eyes staring into his own, flashing him a glassy shimmer. “Ah, call you anything?” Her voice more smooth and gentle now. She took a step away from him, turning her side to him. “I’m not quite sure I know what I should be calling you, sir” Voice was calm, strong, yet held a hint of more serious matters underneath them. She shifted her weight a bit, swishing her tail in an attempt to have the tips of it brush against his pelt, before turning again to face him, almost as if it seemed to be teasing. That was what she was good at. Poking the tiger for fun and teasing it, ready just in case it were to bite.

OOC: oooohboy

I told you,

All she does is smile and stand there. He does not exactly understand this. What the fuck was smiling and standing there doing for either of them? He quietly wondered if she had any wits or acted stupid to get stallions. It's beyond frustrating, and truly he just wants to take her right here and right now. The idea of challenging her for her freedom, forcing her to become his prisoner, is a great idea (at least for him). She'd have no choice but to follow him around. His expression remained hard, as if demanding she gives him what is rightfully his by his logic. Her. On the inside, however, he is grinning like the Cheshire Cat, a hungry and excited cat.

What she doesn't understand, is that beneath this gentleman exterior (which he currently has in place, just imagine him with no holding back with facades) is a demon. Keeping this demon waiting is the wrong choice. She will learn this soon.

Caleb doesn't care about words, he's never been a word-guy. This mare is only talk, though. He wonders if when he attacks her and officially makes her his, if she'll still want a conversation, if she'll still want to act innocent, still want to make him wait further. The demon is attracted to innocence, and she's setting herself up and she doesn't even know it. Maybe the dark titan is wandering into the trap she's set up, but it is almost certain her trap won't do anything for her. Caleb will never give her enough trust to give her the chance to shatter it, nor will he ever love her.

"My name is not important, and neither is yours," for what I have in mind, he wanted to add, but he didn't really feel like chasing her if she runs away. Truthfully, he was not up for the chase. She quietly shuffled so her side faced him. Finally! She was going to give him what he wanted. His eyes devoured her form (mostly her ass area), as he stepped towards her, his muzzle lingering close to her hindquarters. He had been feet away, then inches, now centimeters. Then suddenly, his muzzle and cheek began to sting. His eyes look for the culprit of the sting and find that his toy had hit him. A fury ignited within him. She innocently turns back to face him. His ears pinned flat against his ebony mane. He has adopted a stance that is solely to prepare to attack. His snake-like tails writhes wildly behind him, snapping back and forth with anger. The wings that had been calmly at his side came open with a whoosh sound. His wings are huge. He needs large wings to be able to carry his large form, but his are almost too big. It honestly, just makes him more intimidating. If she didn't have the idea that he was getting what he wanted, she was clearly stupid. She could be with him willingly or he'll challenge her.
@[Rexanna]

Rex began to notice his frustration in not letting him have what he wanted. It was all a part of her game, however. She wasn’t just going to give herself up for the hell of it. There had to be a reason, whether it be a true reason, or because she just wanted to have her own type of fun. She was planning on getting it one way or another, regardless if this male thought otherwise. She was strong willed and tough, that outer exterior of innocence was just a façade in the likes of this mare. She could be ruthless. She could be a whole variety of things, however, being easy wasn’t going to be one of those things. No matter how large this stag was in comparison, horn and wings combined, unwilling to acknowledge his name to her. Curiosity just might have ended up killing the cat.

She noticed as she turned back to face him how angry he became due to the tease. She kept the smirk on her face, standing there in his shadow, shifting weight almost playfully. His wings large and a bit intimidating, she almost had a feeling that if he hadn’t done anything yet, he wouldn’t for now. The vixen kept her teal eyes on him, her own cream ears pinning to her skull, exhaling loudly. “Oh, c’mon, are you really going to be like that?” She questioned with a frustrated look. She knew she talked a lot, but it was really all part of the game they played. She turned her head away from him for a few seconds, taking in the scents around her before lifting her ears from her skull and stepping a tiny bit closer to him. “You almost act as if I don’t plan on having a good time either.” She spoke softly, eyes watching him once more with a wink in place. She turned about one fourth of the way, her side angled to him lightly, still not showing him all of her. The teasing returning to her ideals. Her tail swishing back and forth, raised in a playful manner.

She planned on getting something out of this, whether it be just a single amount of fun (which for her, honestly, wouldn't be terrible); it had been over a year since she had done anything last. It would be quite the experience to perhaps use herself to get to know people better. After all, with her rank in the Basin, she needed to try and get some insight. What better than to get physically and emotionally close to someone in an attempt to get at what they're like in their primitive instincts.

OOC: --

I told you,

Calmly, he breathed, feeling his temper drop, feeling a stony facade set in place. His mask, it was not faultless. She had gotten a glimpse beyond it, into the horrors of his mind. She'd only gotten a taste. Caleb's emotions were sealed away as he became similar to a robot, not thinking, not feeling, just doing what he was programmed to do while hiding behind a mask. His wings relaxed at his aides once again, ebony feathers dragging along the ground with his feathered leonine tail. Would she find it weird that he went from boiling fury to... nothing? His spotless orbs looked away from her as he glanced the direction he came from, wondering if falling back into the shadows would be better than staying here.

He didn't say anything, not for a long time. The wild mare was still his, on a weird level. Part of his herd, or whatever the fuck he had. A horned cranium tilts, chin moving closer to chest, making his neck arch, muscles bulging under smooth fur and a wild mane. The dark stallion was not sure how to play this off. Should he just forget her? No, that was impossible. "Most more just do what I want, but you are not most mares." He watched her out of the corner of his eye, having to look down at her because he was a massive height and she was small. "So I'll challenge you and I'll win, then you'll be my prisoner." He said evenly, seemingly level-headed. "You smell like pine trees. Does this mean you are part of a herd? I'm sure they'll miss you," he said, all while wondering if she'd strike up a deal with him and avoid a challenge.

He had already told her that this could go the easy way or the hard way. Despite his temper being cooled and that mask of his in place, he still would find a way to have what he wanted, but now he wouldn't be as forceful. He'd give her the option to make a decision. Would she strike a deal? Would she accept the challenge and fight? Would she run away like a coward? Surely if she did run, he'd catch up to her fairly easy with the help of his massive wings. He could spot her easily, too. Gold and white stick out of a crowd, not many are colored in such a way. "I will tell you my name, however. It is Alexander." He lied. It was an infallible lie, she would never find out. He gave no signs away of his lie, and surely it would be outrageous to learn of his lie without some sort of mind-reading abilities. So, she should and would never catch him. He was built on lies, but he did it for a good reason. He hated himself and everyone hated him. It was simple. He was too... primitive, primal, aggressive for this world. Maybe with time and age, he'd settle and accept himself, but for now it was safer to just hide within himself behind a multitude of facades and walls.

@[Rexanna] I figured we could do that plot idea now? I think it'd be out of character for Caleb to strike a deal considering he has no reason to, that's why I though Rex should bring it up. If you're still up to it, of course :)

And just like that, he seemed almost normal, like he had dropped the whole anger on the tip of a hat. Ears twitched lightly, one ear turned away from the stag in a show of confusion. So it seemed he had different sides to him such as she had for herself. But to what degree and what kind of changes and shifts, she had no clue of. She’d just have to go along for the ride, or so she thought. Perhaps it would be easier to leave this confrontation, but as teal orbs stared straight ahead into the darkness before her, she watched the massive stag’s wings flex. A small sigh emitted from her, as she relaxed her stance. Leaning her weight on her left side, the side furthest from the male. The silence, was strange. She wasn’t sure exactly how to take it. Maybe it was because he was faking it? Just trying to see how far he could push her into learning how mares react to such things. Like a survey almost, a personal one.

Finally the silence broke and she heard his croak of a voice waver over her, his steel eyes peering down to her making her feel even more small under him. Eyes tracing the lines of his face before dropping as the words hit her ears. Ah yes, not quite the kindest stallion she’s come across. A small sigh escaped her maw before she raised her head a bit in a sort of cocky way. “You’re right. I’m not like most mares. As for being a prisoner, I don’t think that would be in your best interest.” Her voice, calm and smooth like velvet now; holding a type of arrogance toward it. “You see, I do belong to a herd. They would know if anything were to happen; so here’s a deal for you.” She cleared her throat, shifting her weight and keeping her eyes stuck to him; showing a slight amount of cockiness and strength. “I don’t underestimate your ability to make me your prisoner, however; for freedom perhaps I can provide you some… er… services whenever you would like.” Her voice was curious more towards the end of the sentence.

She listened as he spoke of his name. It was quite the interesting name for a stag as it seemed quite generic almost. She didn’t put any mind to it, but instead offered a gentle bow toward him, standing tall once more; a smirk playing on her features, tail dancing with the wind. “Feel free to call me Rex…” Her words grew stronger and held a hint of seduction dripping from her name. She kept her eyes on him, ears now forward. She was eager to hear if he would accept her offer.

OOC: Sounds good to me! :D

I told you,

Rex relaxes as he acts how he assumes she wants him to. Kind, yet stern. Dominant. Manly. If they were wolves, Caleb would be an alpha-- or a feared rogue. She'd be the Luna, the female alpha, the one everyone wants to fuck. He stopped comparing her to wolves, as he could never see her a furry bitch with the title of Luna, and he'd never be her mate for the reason that monogamy and being in such a committed relationship would be the worst form of torture for him. The dark knight felt her relax, and he believed she had reached some sort of logical desicion. If she had wanted to fight, she would never have relaxed, but she did and that was good. Suddenly, though, she begins talking. He gets the impression that she is saying he wouldn't be safe if he took her as a prisoner. Why would it not be safe? A jealous mate, a lonely family? He didn't give a shit, honestly, but he felt relieved when she said she'd offer a deal. He was no fool, he could fight her and his bulk would dominate hers, but the deal she offered is truly what he wants her services, as she put it.

"If I used you whenever I wanted, you'd have trouble walking for a while." He stated bluntly, knowing she would get the gist of what he was saying. If not, she was much more innocent then presumed. "We can part our ways in a season or two. I don't usually stick around past that." In fact, he didn't even stick around till the morning. He was a hit-it-and-run-the-hell-away kind of stallion. Transient and possessive. They were a very weird combination when it came to mares. He was certain some part of her would always be his, and it was funny if she thought he'd let her run off and fuck with everyone. He would never let her do that. Ever heard the saying, never make deals with the devil? Well, Caleb is the motherfucking devil and he's just made a deal. "But do not go fucking around after I leave, or I will come back and claim you all over again." His voice dripped with dominance and demand. He'd allow her to have her fun with stallions, but if it got excessive he'd intervene. If she thought he would never find out about any of her conquests, she was sorely mistaken. Caleb has his ways of finding out information. She offers her name and he softens only a fraction. Was that her real name? Suddenly, he almost felt guilty he gave her a pseudo name. Keyword: almost. The feeling left as quickly as it came. "Rex.." He said quietly, nearly impossible to hear. Rex and Alexander. Rex and Caleb. Not quite one or the other, this is Rex and The Devil. He wondered if he could just have her right here and right now.

He shuffled towards her, his muzzle first aiming to brush against her's and memorize her scent. Then, he continues forward. Whiskered maw aiming to tickle along her spine towards her hind end. His wings close enough to brush against her. He tries moving his muzzle to her rump, creating a trail along her body. His lips move slightly, almost grooming her, almost tickling her, definitely caressing her kindly and tenderly, if she doesn't shy away, that is. It would be the equivalent of sweet talking her, but now there were no words, just lust, hunger and passion.

@[Rexanna] He's kind of got some mood swings in this thread o-o he's normally calmer but I guess he wants what he wants? XD
[Image: caleb_by_lovelyskylark-d995h4j.png]
a cold-hearted man was once a man that once cared too much.

Her eyes danced along his form as she listened to him speak to her. Ah, so he accepted it. A gentle smile placed pristinely on her lips as her ears perked with each syllable. A vibrant laugh escaped from the small vixen and she gave a gentle teasing look to ‘Alexander’. “I’d like to test that theory, sweetheart.” Her voice was now more interested in later endeavors before he heard his next set of words. Ears twitched lightly before she realized her options. It was either that, or be challenged. So she figured she’d at least let that issue slide past. What was she to lose? She couldn’t really think of another stag she might actually choose to be with longer than a night except for maybe Tembovu. In which case, she wasn’t sure he was ready for that kind of thing either. So far so good, in Rexanna’s mind. She nodded to him in agreement to his statement. “Oh you don’t need to worry about that.” She spoke softly, less in a flirty way and more in her authoritive state.

Teal orbs watching him once more as he approached her, feeling the soft velvet muzzle of his run across her own golden muzzle that was marked with black streaks. She moved her nuzzle into his a bit more, feeling the pressure of his muzzle to hers in an almost soothing way. However, he continued down her side, feeling him hover over her with his whiskers brushing her pelt ever so softly, almost in a ticklish way. Shivers were sent down her spine as she then began to feel the powerful wings he possessed slide by her barrel. She then began to ground herself, allowing his muzzle to run by her rump. Shivers continue to be sent down her spine and at this point, she lifted her tail lightly, swishing it toward him in an attempt to have the tendrils brush his chest. She then aimed to press into him lightly, almost in a way of proving she wasn’t afraid, even if she wasn’t sure exactly what it was she was getting herself into.

OOC: Caleb’s gonna do work XD

I told you,

Her words were not heard, his mind focused on other things. He was finally getting what he had approached her for. It was doubtful he'd use her more than once. It wasn't in his nature to stick around, especially not with a single mare. The looming creature moved to her side in moments, then trailed his way towards her hind end. All his senses were on high alert, yet he still seemed rather nonchalant and relaxed in his movements and expressions. His body was excited for this, and it would be every time he approached a mare, but his mind had already been in situations like this, so he wasn't exactly nervous. Would it be clear to her that he knew what he was doing?

It was during moments when their breaths were the only things heard that he thought. He certainly thought about mounting her, but other things were present in his mind. He wondered if there would be some sort of backlash from this. Would she seek blood? Caleb is not feeble, yet it would be absurd to say that he is immortal in any sense.

Brazenly, he shuffled his way so he stood behind her, his gaze hungrily taking her in as if he'd been sex deprived his whole life. It felt like there was an obligation to take her now, pretend like there were no risks, but this is risky. His thoughts are halted when he feels the bite of her tassels grazing his toned breasts. Immediately, his nostrils flare, quivering wildly with each exhale. Within milliseconds, he mounts her, his weight thrown on her less than delicately. He is dominant and possessive with each movement, claiming her as his over and over. His tail has stilled behind him as he focuses on her closeness, her proximity, the fact that he can't have enough. He is an animal, and animals don't know sin, restrictions, limitations, do they? He thirsted for her slender form, for the feeling of ivory and gold fibers rubbing against his ebony ones. Caleb knows he will not lie awake for nights thinking of the one who awakened his emotions and desires. He's already thoroughly explored this part of himself. His sleepless nights have already passed. For him, this is just another regular day-- one that just so happened to sate him for the night.

When he slid off of her, there was a thin layer of sweat on his coat. He still looked in order, still clean and organized. It was as if nothing had happened at all. The only thing that suggested that they may have just fucked, was his heavy breathing. He walked over to her side, his flank parallel to hers. His lips were sealed, no words rushing forth. The silence was not awkward for him, not in the least. What was there to say? Good job, Rex, that was good! No, that'd be ridiculous. So he stood next to her, casting a shadow on her small frame, the same frame that'd he'd just been on top of. A smirk tugged at his lips.

@[Rexanna] sorry for delay! I had some trouble figuring this out, y'know how to make it flow without actually describing it? XDD also this is my first male character so writing this type of post was interesting >.> xD

It felt like years before he actually got to the point. Words were nonexistent, the only thing noticeable were the sounds of the birds that seemed to blur with the sound of Rexanna’s heartbeat pounding in her ears. She took note of his heavy weight, hooves sinking into the soil with each moment. Sweat beaded quickly over her coat, turning her normal cream and golden color to a tan coloring with orange dusting over her. And it seemed as though within moments, the excitement was over. Nothing left but deep heavy breathing, sweat, and silence all around. She didn’t seem to show much else at the moment aside from a content smile that cascaded over her face.

As he moved beside her, the shadow prevented the burning sun from drying out her coat. Turning her head to him she kept the smile on her face and offered him a nod, taking a step forward, stretching out each leg and passing a glance at the hoof prints left shallow in the ground. Swiveling ears turned to stand attention to him, eyes looking up at him taking note of the sweat that glistened on his skin. She took a few more steps forward back to the water where they had met, taking a drink or two, realizing that she was going to be sore. However, she didn’t seem to mind that kind of soreness. Turning to face him, she let the sun cascade it’s warmth onto her pelt. Her eyes shining brightly, trying to catch his. “Well thanks for the fun time, Alexander. I hope it was enjoyable.” She spoke softly, almost breathlessly, but still cheery and bright.

It was at this point she wondered if she’d honestly ever see him again. And if so, how it would go. Would it be a repeating thing where she needed to service him quite often or was it something to where she was marked in a way by him that he would always know where to find her. It wasn’t like she blended in well. At least she’d have the back of the Basin to help her in case trouble did arise. In her mind, doing this little deal was the safest and easiest way to keep both parties pleased. But for how long would that last? So many questions and such a little amount of time, she almost wondered if the rest of her life would be devoted to him, in a way that she would then have to find a way to get out of it. Only time would tell.

OOC: HAH no worries, I was curious as to it as well :P and I bet xD I haven’t exactly done one either come to think of it o-o

I told you,

They stand together not even a minute until she moves away, returning to her previous spot by the river. His eyes are trained on her, following her every move. Many parts of him want her to leave, walk away, to leave Caleb alone and not converse further, yet an emotion wells deep in his gut that wants her to stay. No, not love. It is a blurred emotion, a sort of mixture of different emotions. Yet this one emotion tries to compel him to ask her to stay, but his mouth is only pressed into a hard line, no words rumbling from her jugular. Ebony feathered tail snaps back and forth, no longer calm as it was during their session. It's as if he's already recovered from their moments together. It's as if he could do it again, over and over. He makes no further moves on her, letting her slink further away from him. She comments on their time, saying it was good. and who the duck is Alexander? There is a flash of confusion that envelopes his mind. Has she forgotten his name already? Suddenly, it's as if the fog has cleared from his (forgetful) mind and he recalls himself telling her his name was Alexander. It was odd Caleb chose the name, as it was the name of his rumored brother. He thought bitterly about his home and how he had to flee for being born with features that weren't like the other horses'. It was sick and disgusting. The dark stallion wondered if he did truly have a brother, and that maybe this brother could find a way into Helovia.

Caleb stayed silent, not answering her remark. His eyes followed her lips as she spoke words laced with an addictive sweetness. His ears twitched forward in awcknowledgement of her statement but he gave nothing further, simply standing. In all honesty, he may never try to find her again. They'd part ways and she'd forever be the one he fucked, and there'd be no way for her to set things straight, change his impression of her for they would never talk past this conversation. She was a land now conquered, and he being an explorer had new lands to discover, conquer.

"I will leave you be now." Calmly, he dipped his head a few inches, then brought it up higher than before, a sort of farewell gesture. He stood with his head high and regal, muscles rippling under jet black fur. After not even a second, he was turned and walking away from her. From a walk to a gallop in one stride, then in the air after one stroke of his large wings. The stallion flew further and further away, looking like a dot in the sky before disappearing altogether. Probably to go find his companion. His Henrietta, the only one allowed to stay at his side. He had said to her, go hunt, as he chased down Rex. She was a bitch, yes, but that damn Wemerainer was a loyal bitch.

@[Rexanna] Caleb out! I hope you don't mind that I ended this? I Didnt Caleb would linger around any longer so he left :3