the Rift

DO I OWE YOU AND IF SO...

Zèklè Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 14.1 :: Three HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
charks
...how committed are you to the thread?

I fell so far behind when my computer broke that I haven't even begun to catch up. I think I know where all I owe (recent threads is amazing), but I'm really not sure, and also I want to know who is most invested in my replying. Because as much as I HATE to drop threads, I just.... can't handle, man.

Right now, top of my list is @[Isopia] and @[Maren], and @[Zahra] (even though I don't quite owe you yet :P). But I also know I owe... @[Ampere], @[Amara], @[Megara] and @[Roskuld], @[Hawke], @[Ranjiri], @[Mesec], and.... maybe that's it? PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I MISSED YOU.

If you're in the second list, please tell me on a scale of 5 ("post to me right now woman!") to 1 ("I was never really into it anyway, you dumbass") how much you want a reply, and if it's low, if you want a new thread later when I'm less swamped <3

And if you just want to be on the list of people to thread with Zero at some point, also say that here I guess :D

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
UM FUCKING 5 YOU DICK

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
3 :P I have no qualms about waiting until you catch up!

Callisto Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
um 5 xc because its for amara's quest that i want to get done ; - ;

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
3! I don't mind waiting for our thread at all because I still super want the interaction between the two and because Zero is adorable and I need him in my life.

But if you would prefer to drop it, we can always try again another time when you have more time :)
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
It's a 1 for me D: Not because I totally wasn't digging our thread, but I'm in the same boat where I'm trying to shave down Ros threads so she can start her quest with no loose ends and she can finally stop hogging all my muse so I can bring Reginald back out.

I really appreciate your honesty! Wish there was more of that around :D Feel free to drop my ass, lovely <3

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!