the Rift

Back on track [Rexanna vs Öde]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Watching the sun briefly break the horizon, Rexanna found herself near the Arch, towered by the Sentinels that guarded the Basin. Eyes peering up at the behemoth creatures with a small feeling of comfort that sat in her stomach. It was early dawn and Rexanna had come to realize that she needed to learn to spar. She had sparred before, but it was actual fighting in a war from her homeland. Although, being new here and for how long of a time it had been since then, she felt as though learning would be good. She was a Phantom for the Basin and she felt as though if she learned how, it may eventually help her in the ranks off her new found home. However, the mare was quite unsure when it would be useful but it was better to be prepared than sorry afterwards.

Shivering a bit, she shook out her pristine golden pelt trying to keep her mind on the thought at hand. Mentally preparing herself with every breath intake. ”Hello?” She called out, hoping to catch somebody’s attention that may have spare time to teach the golden mistress. Her voice was velveteen yet held a hint of importance behind her words. Her eyes trailed the arch and back to the large structures that towered over her, long shadows growing ever so slightly more visible with the vibrancy of the sky with its variety of reds, yellows, and purples in the clear sky. The only clouds trailed near the horizon, painting the colors even more boldly. Moving forward a bit further near the Sentinels, she felt the tips of her hooves slip slightly along the ground, noting the ice that cracked in a spider web pattern along the top of the ground.

0/3 || 296 || Set in the Basin, near the Sentinels. Clear sky, dawn on the horizon. Snow and ice coat the ground. || I think it would be easier for Ode to attack first since I dunno what I’m doing ;-; We can either have them chat for a few or go ahead and get started; doesn’t matter to me! Thanks again though <3 @[Öde]

Now look at this web I wove.
I told you, I would break your heart.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

He saw her before he heard her. He'd been watching her from his own place beside the sentinels, a fascination of his since his boyhood. That first introduction to the towering unicorn wrought in metal was one that remained with him in wake and slumber, impressed upon his soul with some significance of grandeur and acceptance he'd never known the likes of before. If he were to really think about, he'd probably realize he's enamored with the sentinel not for its expert craftsmanship and advanced technology, but for the long shadow it cast with its sheer magnitude. Simply put, the metal monument seems like a worthy idol of their race, its horn cutting the heavens where the gods sleep. Öde wants that; statues and trophies that bear his name and represent his deeds. Places for prayers to waft up to his star-sodden ears while he gallops in the fields of the universe. Sentinel, he thinks hungrily, he'd create a whole church out of metal soldiers and their aspiring lances.

She distracted him though, in that way that all young colts find themselves occupied whenever a fine mare passes by. Red eyes blinked appreciatively beneath black lashes, their color deepening as his focus tightened upon the tightness of her pelt. That she bore such royal colors on her ass of all places certainly did not help curb his appetite for beautiful things, nor did the subtle way in which she moved, as if lost or frightened. Her uncertainty was a feast for which his arrogance could gorge on. His eyes took on a predatory glean to match the wolf's grin he tossed on his face as he neared her, head bowed just enough to outline the rising muscles in his neck line.

"'Lo!" he called out cheerily, trotting over to her with a swiftness his cloven hooves and frigid birthplace had given him. He nearly slipped at one point, because however snow-born he was the winter had certainly come hard this year, but he managed to recover by feigning a mane toss as he threw his head up for balance. "What brings a lovely lady like you out to the Basin borders on a day like this?" He reached out his darkened muzzle towards her, offering a warm whuffle of breath in easy greeting, though his gaze continued to scour her unabashed. "Surely you'd be better seeking warmth in your cave... or, mine?"

A: 0/3

SORRY I was going to attack because I already took so long (it will be faster now promise <3) but first we had to do some shameless flirting to get us in the mood ;D. @[Rexanna]
ÖDE
IT IS NOT A GOD'S DUTY TO BOW TO DENIZENS OF MORTAL FLESH

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
The frost almost seemed to bite at her heels in an angsty fashion as she waited. A hefty sigh was emitted, breathing a cloud almost the size of her face before it dispersed back into the environment before her eyes. Attention focused on the attempt to find somebody willing to show the mare a thing or two. Had she been praying, her prayers would have been answered. Before she could give up on her attempt, she heard a “Lo!” called out to her from afar. Turning lightly to face the creature that spoke to her, she watched as this stag seemed to dance to her presence. She offered him a gentle smile as ears perked to him listening for his next set of words.

The beast was quite tall, especially compared to Rexanna. His eyes were as red as blood, pelt black as coal. It shined so brightly compared to the dull light of Frostfall. She noticed a large scar on his chest, but chose not to ask about it. That would just be entirely rude! He seemed intelligent and yet also a bit young at the same time. How strange! Watching him lightly, ears perking and twitching with every syllable of words expressed before she heard the hint of his flirtation as he stretched his head out toward her. Returning the favor, they exchanged a gentle breath of warm air in greeting. The stark warmth almost making her skin twitch with the stark contrast of heat versus the chill in the air.

His blood eyes seemed glued to her as he said his next set of words. She couldn’t help but to emit a laugh. The sound like a chime in the dull sounds of Frostfall. ”Ah, it’s quite tempting. Although I would appreciate knowing the name of such a gentleman offering to spend time with me. I am Rexanna.” She smiled to him, shifting her weight slightly, whiskers along her maw twitching lightly with the cold. ”I am here on more important manners, though. I seek to learn how to spar in this land. Perhaps you may be able to help me?” She questioned curiously, teal eyes watching him with the details along his face shifting with movement and the light that seemed to dance upon his features in different ways each time.

0/3 || 385 || @[Öde] Sorry for the delay! D:

Now look at this web I wove.
I told you, I would break your heart.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!