the Rift

[DROP] [SS Drop] Freshwater Pearls

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

The Frostfall morning was cold, icy. Breaths expelled in white, puffy clouds and the breeze was nearly unbearable. Every step toward the rotunda felt like safety, a large marble structure to help hide you from the bitter cold. The stream outside the pavilion was frozen over, ice crystals blooming like snowflakes on the ground.

Though noon, the sun overhead was wan, pale and provided little warmth. But, there was something intriguing at the shores of this little pond. A pale blue and white pearl was resting, but it was much larger than any pearl you have ever seen. Oddly enough, it was perfectly round - so round in fact it took you a moment to define it for what it was: an egg!

How did it get here? The egg was precariously resting on a patch of frozen water, cold and unwanted.

What would you do?

[[This is a species specific PLAIN drop! (so black/white dragon, very colorful, small zephyrs, etc

- You have 96 hours to respond to this first post!
- You can work together
- This will be based on dice roll only]]

Image Credits

Cathun Posts: 88
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Tai

The cold did not bother him. It was a blessing in white, a cool hand on his searing skin that helped to stave off the heat that constantly fueled his anger. Cathun didn't even know why he raged, only that absolutely everything grated on his nerves lately. His temperament had always been tilted towards the unpredictable but lately it had grown much harder to feign a smile or speak politely to others. Always teetering on the edge of a tantrum, it was easier to simply withdraw from company; at least he wouldn't end up hurting anyone if he lost it while he was on his own.

Snow creaked and chirped beneath his feet as Cathun shifted in place, eyes glued to the perfect orb of the egg. He had been staring at it for a while, perplexed at first but more grimly as he understood what it was. It was a dilemma, this. On one hand it was in his nature to help those in need, even if it was a soul with neither voice nor clouding breath, and thus he ought to rush over and save the unborn creature within. But if he did... That egg wasn't just any egg. He felt it in his bones, sensed the magic of the situation like icy waters dribbling down the spine. Cold enough to make him shiver with premonition. Eggs like these were special. It was from them the followers came, the dragons and phoenixes, those bound souls that tethered themselves to whomever and never let go again.

If he picked up this egg, even if it was just to save it, would he be able to let it go again? Oh, the thought was tempting, tantalizing, a true challenge. To be tied to another with bonds no one could break, was that not the ultimate happiness? Cathun knew of such a bond, he had seen it between his father and the white dragon and knew how deep it went.

That... was kinda the problem though. He, who was living on borrowed time. What right did he have to tie another to his fate, uncertain as it was? Two white beads drew the line between life and death and the glow of the middle one had already begun to fade. Soon it would be red and dead like the first one, soon this mortal guise would fade, disintegrate and reveal him for the monstrosity he really was.

A year, maybe two. That was all he had left.

Ah, but... the egg didn't even have that. Did he have the right to decide the fate of anyone else? It would be easy to simply push the egg over the edge and spare this unborn creature the pain of a certain end. A step, a quick tap with a hoof to shatter the ice and it would plunge into the frigid waters. A quick end, painless.

Cathun played with the thought, but with a heavy sigh the young stallion discarded it and went to look for a tool instead. It wasn't in him to kill, not in cold blood. Perhaps if he didn't touch the egg it wouldn't react to his presence. He could find a way to carry it, maybe give it to someone who actually needed an innocent creature to love and cherish. He rummaged through the snow with feet and nose while drifting embers sizzled and melted watery holes in the white blanket, found a branch with an L shaped prong at one end and returned to the egg, the pond, an unknown fate.

Gingerly he reached out, concentrating with bated breath as he tried to hook the twig around the egg and drag it over. Carefully...

Cathun
The firebrand

» Magic and Violence is permitted at all times
» Please tag me!

Gull Posts: 120
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 9 (Tallsun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Splat :: Royal Zephyr :: Phoenix Shady
Gull

Dazed and sick, you stumble through the wood, coughing and struggling for breath alternatively. Silver head hangs low, and blue eyes flutter open and closed in pain and delirium. Your head has been pounding so hard that every step feels like an unbearable jolt—only the most primal of instincts keeps you on your feet and moving forward. However much you want to, to lie down in the drifts would be a death sentence. But what difference would it make? you wonder, drifting into a rare lucid spell. You’re as good as dead anyway.

Lungs spasm, and you start up your hacking again, drunkenly sidestepping from the path. Your mouth opens, gasping raggedly for breath, but you cannot suck in enough air. Little black dots begin to swim before your eyes, and you moan hoarsely. Sharp jabs of pain shoot through your head, making you cry out in agony, but the yell is stifled by the lack of air in your lungs. Was this the end?

The ground beneath you starts to slope downwards, and in your weakened state you half-trip, half-tumble to its base, falling on your knees at the edge of the pond. Disoriented, you look up. You miss the egg, but you can see a figure on the other bank, and with your delirium now in full swing, you identify it as—

”Muriel,” you breathe to yourself in a raspy whisper. The impossibility of it all does not register with your broken mind, nor does the surety of hypothermia if you set foot in the water between you. In your confusion, it doesn’t matter. You force your trembling body upright and wade into the pond, towards the stranger you’ve convinced yourself is your dead lover. As you draw closer to the other bank (and consequently to the egg), the chilly water sweeps around you, numbing your nerves. You’re shuddering violently, but in your fevered state, you welcome the cold. Feeling nothing is better than feeling whatever has been killing you slowly.

Summary: Questing, part V! Delirious due to the final effects of his quest, Gull stumbles across the pond. Thinking that Cathun is Muriel, he wades into the water toward “her” and consequently, toward the egg.

Gull would like a Common Zephyr (Phoenix). He has no prior refusals.
Wishlist is here: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=16739

EDIT: I would like to use both of my two extra VOTG rolls as well!

trouble just grew wings
Image Credit
Please do not tag Gull except for in opening posts or spars!

Cerin Posts: 45
Hidden Account atk: 4.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17 Hands :: Three (Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Klare
Scarecrow

It is lonely, very, very lonely. Out in the cold world as a man was not serving him well. Although filled out, and looking as pristine and tough as ever, he was still only a meek child. He had no purpose, and consequently, no home. Everyone seemed to preoccupied to notice him lurking in the shadows, and so he was fit to be one. Left to lurk about, there was never a social, beautiful moment. In fact, the last real contact he had with anyone was in the face of the giant dragon. Not exactly the best circumstances to strike up a conversation.

So, when a group began flocking towards a center force, his interest was instantly piqued. Curiously, he lurked among the trees to watch as two males were seemingly slipping and sliding their way over to an oddly familiar oval. It was an egg of course, much like the golden one that needed to be retrieved from his mother dragon. That one was far to grand for him, and he was not a king who could give a golden a great life. He needed a subtle friend, one who could mosey about and live peacefully.

Quietly, he moved toward his own path. The egg was situated out on the ice, and he was much to large and heavy to walk on it by himself. So instead, he opted for something else. Going into the woods, he retrieved a stick, as well as a small stone. Gingerly, he quickly wrapped the stone in the dead, dry underbrush hidden beneath the snow. Within moments, he had something reminiscent of a dense, but soft ball. Gently, he placed the ball on the ice, taking care not to crack it. Then, with a push, he lauched his weight at the rock with the stick. He hoped that the ball was soft enough, but still dense enough to push the small egg across the ice. Discarding the stick just as quickly, he hopped over to the opposite side, hoping that the egg would land gently against the snow bank. From there, he could scoop it up and keep it warm. Cerin was good at caring for things- anything besides himself anyway.

Wishlist (Dragon, Frostbreath)
One Refusal
these words are all we have
Image Credit

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah

There was just something wonderful about Frostfall, you know? Like, everyone else is pretty miserable - food is scarce, tempers run high, there’s a decent chance that foals will freeze to death, you can get your tongue stuck to icicles if you’re not careful. I mean pretty nasty stuff. But it’s great, I swear. You know why? Cause there’s no flies. Flies are the WORST they get everywhere and they start sucking on your skin and then they regurgitate what they just ate and then eat it again?! What the hell. Why. WHY. So when it gets warm out my delicious skin is usually covered in a coating of flies that are pooping and barfing and eating all over me and yeah. It’s gross.

So I like Frostfall. Frostfall is good. The frost is falling and the flies are dead, waiting in their secret little fly homes to hatch in the warmer months and come find me. They always do.

I’m really hoping that the Basin is a little too far North for all of them so you know, peppermint hooves crossed.

It’s a pretty average day so, obviously, it’s absolutely fantastic and it gets even better because I find company. Not just ONE spot of company but a whole THREE spots of company and that’s pretty great. They’re all looking at something and it takes me a minute to figure it out because that’s the amount of time it takes me to make my way over to the edge of the pond. There’s this little pearl of an egg perched precariously on the water and I’m starting to feel real nervous. What is an egg doing out there? And WHAT are these guys doing to help?

Well, one of them has attempted to re-invent the game of golf and he’s making me pretty damn nervous because how are the leaves sticking to the rock? What if they fall off as it rolls and it smashes right into the egg? Another seems intent on drowning himself which probably won’t be the most fun way to die. You know what is th emost fun way to die? Being fed luxurious foods by a pretty mare and her husband until you burst from all the different ways you can feel satisfied. That’s how I want to go.

But there’s a chance that he won’t die and that he’ll save the egg so I decide not to interrupt him. Maybe this pegasus fellow swimming in the ice has it all figured out. Maybe.

So there’s the third guy with a stick and he seems to have the right idea until I notice that there were like, sparks coming off of his mane and tail. I’m trained in the special art of noticing fire so you know, all the alarms start going off. “Maybe the guy that’s sparking fire shouldn’t get to close to the ice?” I offer, hoping that I’m being helpful. “I mean it works for you but we don’t want little Eggbert falling right in because you got too close.” Yeah I named the egg. It’s gotta have a name. If I’m wrong maybe they’ll correct me.

Don’t ask me man, I only work here.

I turn my lavishly green eyes from the egg and back to this youngish fellow with the stick and the embers flying all out. “May I?” I want to help the egg, I don’t even know what the egg is but I think it’s pretty awesome that all these guys are out here trying to save it. So I offer to take the stick from him so I can get a little closer without endangering the integrity of the ice.

Johnny seeks a plain griffin! wishlist

I'd like to use 2 of my extra VOTG rolls for this please

johnny
can you pass the sugar?
image credits
table by Reli <3

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
After taking his sister to her home he had stuck around. He had told her he would take her to see his, hopeful, new home. In the mean time the colt had thought long and hard, double checking that this was what he really wanted. So he had wondered from the Falls to a place he knew would calm his nerves, the Ancient Rotunda. It was only a band-aid place carefully on his broken heart, but he needed all the help he could get. Taking to the fridge air he shivered. This was the first winter he could fly around, so he had to learn the ways of keeping his wings warm. How to glide over and around pregnant clouds, heavy with snow.

It didn't take the golden and teal lad long to reach his destination. Sharp silver orbs narrowed as he spotted others below. He circled for a few moments inspecting, or was it spying? Either way he didn't care. They all seemed to be heading towards something on the ice. Carefully he pulled his wings inward slightly allowing his body to plummet rapidly before he threw them out wide again. The shock of landing vibrated up his legs, no matter how often he worked on the lands they still felt slightly weak after the initial thump of hooves.

He stood silently behind the others before shifting to gaze past them all. Silver eyes widened briefly in excitement and wonder. An egg lay resting dangerously on a small chunk of ice. Clearing his throat the boy stepped forward to address everyone. "Guys, maybe we should step in side by side and try to carefully push the ice against the opposite shore. Someone can wait on the shore and catch it." He spoke loud and clear, not a question but not quite a demand. He knew better than to boss people around, but this seemed like the best idea. Instead of waiting for an answer or for the others to act he stepped into the freezing water a small gasp wriggling it's way from his lunges. Carefully he flared his wings and stepped forward experimentally eyes watching the ice carefully.

Wonderings Talking Parelia
Words: 371
OOC: Wishlist RefusalOne Refusal Two
Wants a Rougarou with flame
Summary: Lands behind everyone and suggests they step in the water and walk towards the ice to push it closer to the land, and that someone should stand on the bank to catch it.

I would like to use one extra VOTG rolls please!
His voice
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Aelin Posts: 67
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 15 :: 2
Frostie

Aelin

Dreams paint the sky in the brightest colours. They are the dreams of crimson, gold, ivory and violets. Mixing together and creating the most beautiful colour show known to none but the Dreamwalker.
Her breath frosted in front of her face, the water between The Throat and the rest of Helovia had been absolutely freezing. Half way through the swim she wondered if she should turn back, only she quickly realise how pointless that would be. So she finished the swim and stood panting on the shore, dripping wet and exhausted but still eager to explore. The Frostfall morning was cold, icy and Aelin sorely ached for the warmth of her brother, mother or father. Yet they were all (as far as she knew) back home, so she was very much alone out here. Yet the sandy princess was fine with this, she enjoyed exploring and having some time away from home. Breaths expelled in white, puffy clouds and her little body shivered when rocked by the nearly unbearable breeze, although by now she was quite dry. Perhaps for a short while she should seek respite from the bitter cold, orbs scanned the world around her looking for something...then she notices shapes in the distance. Not just any shapes. Others. They were close to a structure though, something that would probably help her get away from the morning's bitter fingers, so she set off towards the group, excited to meet everyone and find out what the heck was so interesting. I mean it wasn't everyday you found a small and rather oddly mixed group of horses gathered around, all crowding something.

Arriving at the group the girl's face falls slightly at the sight of so many adults. Even the younger ones in the group seemed to have two or three years on her. Quietly she studied each of them, curious as to who they where and where they lived, she had never met or seen any of them before. The sandy girl wondered if they knew who her father was, apparently he was some big celebrity, a big scary celebrity. Yet, to the young girl he was just her papa and she loved him dearly. Today, she would find out what they were all so interested in and go back home to tell her papa all about it - and Hawke but only to make him jealous. Gently she moved to the front of the group, her tiny figure made weaving through legs and slipping under stomaches an easy task. Finally she reached the shore and smiled softly, proud of her efforts and the ease at which she had completed her task. Aelin would like to see Hawke do that which the same amount of ease at which she had done it!! Duel coloured eyes turned out towards the stream and once they settled on the surface her breath caught. It was one of the most beautiful sights the young girl had ever seen. The stream outside the pavilion was completely frozen over, Aelin giggled at the gorgeous sight of blue ice crystals blooming like snowflakes on the ground. "Wow, it's so magical!" Her words are whispered, soft and gentle as to not scare the magic away.

In almost complete aww she watched the way the light from the sun played along the surface of the frozen stream. Another shiver rolled down her spine, despite the fact that she was standing directly in the sun's embrace, it did little to warm her frozen bones. Eyes traveled upward, where they came to rest upon a strange object...what was that? The thing certainly didn't look like it belonged there, in fact it seemed so out of place that Aelin wondered if this was something created just to confuse her and those currently surrounding the thing. It was a pretty weird thing, it's colours were a pale blue and white pearl, shining under the sun's gaze. The sandy princess tilted her head to the side, itching to get closer and study the object. It was perfectly round and strangely familiar...the girl stared at it trying to remember what it reminded her of or when she had seen something like this before. It took only a moment before click.

It was an egg!

"Quick!" She had seen an egg before! Hawke had found his stupid owl in one, maybe this time she would get one. "We have to save the owl!" Of course she had no idea if there was actually an owl in there, it just seemed like the most logical thing! Out of all of those current present she was the lightest, perhaps she could brave the ice and make it across the rescue the egg. A single hoof was braced against the ice...nervous she glanced around, wondering if perhaps there was a better idea. Someone seemed to be doing a weird thing with a stick and the rest of the idea's around her weren't that brilliant. Honestly braving the ice wasn't that great of an idea either. Sighing she moved another hoof onto the ice, then gently started flapping her wings, directing the air current towards the egg. The idea was to gently blow the egg over so that it rolled and (hopefully) settled somewhere safe where one of them would be able to pick it up and look after the owl that lived inside. So Aelin flapped her wings, wondering what it was like to fly. She was still far too young to actually fly and she was also no where near strong enough too.

Dreamland :: Hawke.
[ Phoenix | a flame-feathered bird that will burn all except its bonded. ]
Wishlist
For only she can see the beauty of true desires.
I guess jealousy's the curse that the struggle inspires.

☀ Force and magic permitted. ☀
☀ No fatal or permanent damage. ☀
☀ Please only tag in opening posts. ☀

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd
I had followed Aelin here.

I haven't spent much time with my baby sister, but I still feel an overwhelming desire to protect her. That, and I never want my younger siblings to feel the same isolation that I did growing up. I had no-one, and even though Aelin has Hawke (who has been by her side in a way that Ivezho never did...), I still want her to know that she is loved, that she has another brother who cares for her just as strongly.

So, on frosty breezes I flew following her. The cold made flying much more strenuous - there were no warm thermals to catch and glide upon. Each wing beat had to come faster than the last to stay in the air, but they all caused my muscles to burn. The feelings of ice on the outside and fire on the inside made my joints scream and ache, but I persevered. In the back of my mind I could hear Father's voice, telling me that an enemy would not wait until the air was easy to fly in. They would attack in the chilly dim light so that our wings wouldn't help us. So, through grit teeth I ducked down and continued following the small girl.

She disappeared into the Rotunda, and for a moment I was horrified that I might see the bird-lady who had tormented me so often with glimpses of companionship. It was all I had ever wanted, and yet so often I had failed. So often my efforts went holy unnoticed. Although I doubted today would be different, I comforted myself by saying that I was here for Aelin, not the egg.

But why not both?

I watch her flap her wings trying to aid the group which had already formed. Different approaches were taken to free the egg from its icy plateau, and instantly I felt the fool. Although my wings appeared to be on fire, they of course were not. They merely burned softly but without heat. If Father was here, surely he could free the creature without any effort at all.

"Maybe this will help-" I mumbled softly to Aelin, coming to stand by her side. Reaching around I plucked a mouthful of feathers from my wing. It hurt, and pain reverberated through my appendage with a bright stinging feeling, but I ignored it. I placed the nest of feathers on the ground, hoping to cushion the fall should someone else not snag the egg in the meantime.

Rhoa has three prior refusals: 1, 2, 3

He also gets an extra entry for herd champs! (as do the other DTers!)

Wishlist; Rhoa wants a Zephyr.

Image Credits

Själ Posts: 112
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 hh :: 4 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ansgar :: Plain Griffin :: Draining Clutch ChaoticMelodies
Själ
The princess had heard of a beautiful structure in the south, a marble rotunda with shards of colored glass set in its roof. It was set to make the most lovely patterns on the ground when the sun shone just so, and the girl wanted to know what that meant. She had not yet developed an eye for beautiful things, her experience of the world confined largely to rocky mountainsides or darkened woods. Besides, it was an opportunity for an adventure, and opportunity to survey the land that she had set out to rule someday.

She refused to examine the thought that she no longer wanted to rule. That she no longer wanted to be known by what her mother was. That she no longer wanted to live by what Mother would have done in her stead.

She refused to wonder who she was or why she was here.

She refused to ask why it was so important.

And so southward she pressed, a long and dutiful march that had culminated in her arrival at the Ancient Rotunda in all its wintry glory. She did not, however, have much of a chance to properly admire the admittedly lovely scenery (she made a mental note to return one day). Instead, she was drawn to the sound of splashing. A large group of horses, winged, horned, and plain alike, seemed to be racing toward the middle of a small pond. It looked as though the water had been recently iced over, but now there floated only shards. In the middle, perched precariously on a piece of ice, was an egg, bouncing around in the choppy water.

Panic took the filly. "Wait, stop!" she cried. "You're going to knock it in!" She wasn't yelling at anyone in particular, really - just at the group as a whole, who she was convinced did not have the egg's best interests at heart. She would not allow this abandoned egg to fall to so horrid a fate. She knew what it felt like to be alone, and she didn't want the egg to turn out like her. She didn't want to newborn to question everything.

She plunged into the water.

Talk.

:: Själ would like a royal griffin (draining clutch or ice blade). Wishlist
:: No prior refusals.
:: Would like to use 3 of my Extra VotG Rolls.
Själ

Pixel by Reli <3

Please tag Själ in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Själ?  Visit her plot page here!

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

List/roll; Congratulations to SJAL!

But of course it wasn't unwanted. It was very much wanted as apparent by the sudden burst of life around it, trying valiantly to save it from its precarious position. However only one seemed to place themselves truly at the behest of the egg and its needs - only one seemed to understand the growing loneliness, the fear and cold, and the desire to be understood.

Sjal.

Although many assumed the egg was helplessly balanced on the sheet of ice, it in fact, was not. After the initial flurry of magic and wings and demanding voices faded, the egg simply rose into the air, heading towards the black unicorn. It had merely wanted to seem in danger so that those around it would show their true colours. While many had indeed proven their bravery, the egg found a kindred spirit in Sjal.

Floating towards her, it beckoned her out of the water as it gently set itself down.

Skahl has received a plain SS Griffin egg! Please post in the updates once it hatches with its name and chosen magical ability.

Image Credits

Själ Posts: 112
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 hh :: 4 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ansgar :: Plain Griffin :: Draining Clutch ChaoticMelodies
Själ
The water was cold.

This was not, altogether, a surprise: the princess had known that the chill in the air would extend also to the choppy waters of the pond, but she had not anticipated the suddenness with which the water's frigidity would pierce her hide and invade her muscles. Her entrance into the fray was accompanied by a shriek and a shudder. Within moments, she was soaked and cold to the bone.

Still, she did not waver, splashing up to her chest on the outskirts of the group, blocked by the many bodies vying for position to get to the egg. The girl could not quite slip through any of the cracks, could not find a way through the cacophonous swirl of others. She leaped, as best she could through water with her quickly freezing muscles, from side to side, lunging for the next biggest opening with each sudden plunge.

She had never entered a pond in quite this way before, warned of the danger of wetting oneself in the dead of Frostfall. It occurred to her suddenly that this had not been the brightest of ideas, that even if she emerged with the egg, it may not matter if she froze to death. But she couldn't give up now, couldn't let the poor thing spend its life alone. Maybe if she could get to it, could get it out of the water - maybe one of these others would take it, if she were to perish in its defense.

The egg rose into the air, and the princess screamed; for a moment, she thought that someone had jostled the ice just so to throw the egg into the air. But it did not come down, floating higher in a particularly eerie way as it passed over the heads of those who had so fervently sought it, lowering itself before Själ's nose and continuing on to the shoreline. Awestruck, the filly followed.

There was something in the back of her mind, something that poked and prodded and wiggled; but every time she tried to catch it, it flitted away. It wasn't a thought, really, nor an emotion; it was something new, something foreign, something yet to be developed. Though she didn't know what it was, she did know that it tied her to the egg somehow, and she lay down in the dirt at the water's edge, curling herself protectively around it, shivering. She would find a way to move it in a moment - but for now, she needed to protect it from any who dared come near.

Talk.

:: omg yay!!! Thank you!!! :D <3
Själ

Pixel by Reli <3

Please tag Själ in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Själ?  Visit her plot page here!