Outcast
Stallion :: Equine :: 19.0 :: 10 Buff: NOVICE
Claribel :: Irish Wolfhound :: None Sparrow

V I N C E N T

I raised myself.
My legs were weak.
I prayed my mind be good to me.

"A-A-Archibald...?"

A soft, tentative, fearful question left the massive brute's trembling lips, large, round golden eyes glowing faintly as he stood and shifted upon the trampled snow. The surprisingly quiet vocals echoed in the the still, frozen silence of the Hidden Falls. He had been standing there for quite some time now, standing and pacing and turning in circles as he debated within his own mind, to run, and hide, and stay away! or to simply stay and find his twin, his beloved blood-kin, his womb-mate.

Ice clung to the cumbersome stag, coating his back, rump, shoulders, sticking his mane and tail together in unpleasant clumps. The thick, white feathers upon his hooves were frozen together, ice crusting against robust hooves. All in all, he was cold, shivering, and pathetic... But Vincent had strayed far from the Hidden Falls after the conclusion of the invasion, not wanting to be in the way, not wanting to be forgotten...

Nearby, the weight of the collecting snow became too much for a tree, and it shifted, clumps of snow falling to the ground with a loud thwumph! and tree branches snapping. It echoed, cracked like a whip, and Vincent jerked, spooking to the left as large legs scrambled in the snow to find purchase. NO! Don't kill me! Leave me alone! Just leave me alone! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'msorry! Nostrils flared, chest heaved, heart skipped a beat, mist rose into the evening air in desperate pants only to disappear once it reached the heavens.

A fearful whine began to resound in the cold air, and brightly glowing golden eyes darted down to Claribel who looked at him through bluish-grey eyes, fearful and concerned, and it wasn't until he really took stock of himself that Vincent realized that the whine had not come from her, but from him.

It was getting darker, the snow was getting heavier, and the fear was taking a frozen root into his heart. The stallion's head swung to and fro, wide glowing eyes searching the terrifyingly still landscape before him, because he was scared. So scared. So terribly scared, help me, help me, helpme,helpme,helpme!

"A-A-Archibald...!" Louder. Desperate. Fearful.

Please help me, brother.

@[Archibald] the Dauntless <3333

Image Credits

I raised myself.
My legs were weak.
I prayed my mind be good to me.