the Rift

[PRIVATE] If You Can't Dance

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Johnny
Well so here’s the thing, I don’t really know what I’m supposed to be doing as the new Weaver. Or one of the new Weavers. You know, I’m really glad that they said another name at the meeting because having a partner on this was going to make everything a whole lot easier. And a whole lot more fun! Everything is better in pairs. You know, when more aren’t available. Really, I think 5 is just the perfect number for a lot of things but we’re getting off topic and I’ve already been distracted so much today.

I start off on a hunt for this Ulrik fellow but because I don’t know what he looks like, I’ve been basically wandering around the Basin calling out his name. I mean, that’s the most efficient way to go about a search right? Eventually, either he’ll show up or someone that knows him will show up and tell me where I can find him. It’s pretty obvious what I’m doing.

Although, admittedly, just now I poke my head into a hole in the snow and called his name. I didn’t have much hope that there’d be an answer down there but I figured it couldn’t hurt. Helovia seemed to be a pretty funky place and maybe they have a teacup sized weaver working for them. Who am I to judge? Technically the yellow snow I create really is edible so you know, weird doesn’t really phase me anymore.

Moving on from the hole, and the logs, I start exploring some of the caves in the mountains which are really cool. I’m pretty sure I could spent the rest of the day in them and not least of all because when I call out Ulrik’s name, it echoes in a fun way.

“Ulllrrikkk!”

‘Ulriikkkk ullriikkkkk ulrikkkkk

Well you know what even if I don’t find this guy I’m going to have a pretty awesome day just walking around doing what I do. My green eyes are positively shining as I enter this latest cave, somewhere on the western side of the Basin, and set about the very serious business of finding all the different ways I can get out those two syllables.

Trust me, there’s a lot.

I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Image Credit
Table by Sevin!

for @[Ulrik]!
no rush, dear <3