the Rift

[OPEN] New Perspective

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
center>
Morrigan

With the icy chill of the Frostfall's bite, I wasn't even sure why I was bothering leaving the Dragon's Throat at this time. Although the desert could get incredibly cold during the night, the land was generally much warmer than the rest of Helovia. Perhaps I was just going stir crazy from lingering too long in one place. It went against my very nature, I grew up travelling from land to land. And yet I had been roaming the desert for months on my own, trying desperately to heal the emotional wounds that scarred my heart. I believed I had made some progress, and was now more than ready for a change of scenery.

Pongo shivered beside me, but he didn't utter a single complaint about going out into the cold. We were travelling towards the Heart Caves, where I had found his egg several seasons ago. I vaguely remembered a particular section of the caves where we could find warmth thanks to a massive wall of lava. As we made our way to the Sanctuary of the caves, the temperature began to rise with our descent. My companion roughly shook off some of the snowflakes that had landed on his back before rushing towards the wall. "Not too close, Pongo. You don't want to get burned." With my warning he slowed down, looking up at me with those large black eyes that could melt my heart. "You know, I found you in one of these caves. When you were still an egg." I smiled at the memory of his beautiful egg, remembering that at the time I had no idea what I had found. But oh how glad I was. Tossing my lengthy forelock away from my eyes, I shivered as some of the melting snow ran down my sides.

@Nymeria -- I'm really sorry for the poor quality of this post. I don't even know what mood she is in, and listening to a children's show in the background is not helping lol.
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Brit Posts: 11
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 15hh :: 19
Brit
Pulled and saved.