the Rift

[PRIVATE] Psychotic Minds

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
Dank gray eyes opened up and looked around, the grove was quiet and he was the only sole there. The soft snow fall fell on him contrasting greatly with his onyx coat. Something was off though he couldn't put his hoof on it though. It seemed foggy and dream like, but what did he know it was Helovia. He began to search around the small grove wondering if anyone else was in the land with him, but it was quiet the only sound came from his breath and his own heart beat. The only thing that gave him company was the shadow next to him. Not one bird nor one squirrel fled from the trees when his large body rubbed against the thick bark of the winterized life forms .

A soft snort came from his maw and the frozen air fled from the black stag wondering through the trees and dissipating away, leaving him all alone. He liked to be by himself and frankly this could be the perfect time to finally get away from others and take the cool air in. Nox Closed his pale gray eyes taking in the moment, alone at last and sweet harmony to all the voices in his head. He lowered his heavy, horned crowned skull to the soft snow below him. As he moved his maw around he finally found the sweet winterized grass below and he picked a few pieces quenching is hunger. How odd was it thought for the grass to be this sweet in the middle of winter, but he shook the thought off as he picked up his crown again. His dead orbs opened again as he began to move slowly towards the crystal clear water and he dipped his crown again taking in the cool sips.

Why was it so quiet though? what is going on with this weird world? The sinking feeling never left his stomach as he began to watch the haze of fog creep across the lake. He felt even more ghostly than normal as the haze flooded around his onyx scarred body, the small emerald glowed a bright green as his gray orbs peered through the haze. What was wrong here and why did this stuff always happen to him. The tresses of his slightly dread locked tail flicked across his scarred rump just waiting to see what will come out of the Haze. The voices in his psychotic mind still remained silent, this worried the stag because with out him he is left open not knowing if what he is speaking it to much information. "Ohh where did you go?" he mumbled softly to himself worried about what he might let slip out.

The voices one day they stopped

They left me in a quiet grove

The haze grew over me

A sinking feeling was left in my stomach

And i could only hope that i remained Alone in this vulnerable state

ooc::@[Rexanna] this is a dream that may just turn into dejavu
Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
A heavy sigh passed through frostbitten lips. The mare was unsure of everything about this day. An uncomfortable feeling sat in the base of her stomach as she trudged through the woods. This place wasn’t familiar to her at all. Perhaps it was a place in Helovia she had not stumbled upon yet. It was frozen, much like how she felt. She could feel her blood pumping through her ears, vibrating in her neck and chest as if to say congrats, you’re alive. What kind of feeling was this? Where even was she? She could tell it was Helovia, but aside from that everything just felt so… different. After another sigh, she turned her head in a random direction heading into the cover of the trees.

A few moments later, she stumbled across a clearing. She noticed a figure standing there, perhaps eating on the grass that seemed ever so sweet and wonderful. Her stomach ached lightly with the pang of hunger as she shivered lightly, her neck and body twitching ever so slightly beneath the skin. The figure, she knew seemed familiar. Her eyes watched him curiously for a moment but her mind couldn’t catch up with her. What was it? Something with an X, right? Two words perhaps? Something… Something, Nox? That sounded right. Stepping forth ever so slightly with a hint of uncertainty, she spoke out. ”Nox? Is that you?” The chime of a voice danced and seemed to hang upon the air as her ears flicked back and forth.

She stepped out further into the clearing, ears attentive to the creature and her teal eyes scanning the scarred and battered beast before her. Her stomach continued to gnaw at the idea of uncertainty. She was still unsure what was happening, and even so; was this real?

@[Mortuus Nox] Yay for dreams! :D

Rexanna
Image Credits!
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Dressy
Mortuus Nox
A soft snort left his mouth as he hard his name being called out from the grove. Who in the hell would be hereHis gray eyes were wide looking at the ground, but he was able to pull himself together and turned his large horned crown to see nothing but the golden Vixen, Rexanna. A smile grazed his maw as the ghostly stag then started to walk over to her, and at this time the haze started to grow over both equines encasing them in the grove together. The voices were still absent leaving him alone to fed his mind by him self.

His stomach rolled as if it were hungry, but he had just eaten. There was something very odd going on that is not normal in Helovia. As the eerie stag approached the golden one he could tell that she knew something was not right. Then the cold almost seemed to warm slightly, like as if the harsh winter was giving the two equines a break. The snow was not melting though it was as if they were frozen, frozen in time though. He came to a stop his dank orbs gazed over her beautiful body, and he could not tell if he should be worried or excited that he had this company. "Yes it is me, how did you stumble here Rexanna? This place i feel is not normal, it is as if we are frozen in time.. Maybe like a dream? I am just confused.. For the first time the ghostly creature sounded slightly worried as the Latin tones left his mouth. If he was his normal self those words would have never came out of his maw.

The stillness of the grove was frighting as the two equines stood and waited for each to speak their mind. The haze clouded around them and it was so thick Nox could not see in front of him, then it just faded away to the outer edges and the grove was completely clear. The only evidence of the haze was around the outer edges, and it was so thick that the two equines would not even be able to see any other trees but the first ring that surrounded and now almost encased the two in a jail. Nox kept on begging the voices to come back and enter his mind again, but they were Gone

ooc::@[Rexanna]
Image Credits!

She stepped forth a bit further; the vixen held a slight hint of a worried brow. Rexanna’s teal orbs watched as he moved toward her in a kind of ghostly façade. The feeling just seemed to grow as Nox walked within her little circle. She pressed her hooves into the ground ever so slightly, trying to keep the time from moving too fast. It felt like it was going to just fly by, but with this feeling would that honestly be a bad thing? She allowed her gaze to drop from his face and follow along his chest, for once a stag that was reasonably sized in comparison to her. Had he always been like that and she just hadn’t noticed? She wasn’t sure.

His velveteen latin soaked voice drenched her ears. The first time she thought she’d ever hear him admit something, unless of course it was for his own self worth. She reached out slightly, cream muzzle attempting to touch his chest and see if he was real, just to kind of see if this was an event occurring. Oh how she hoped she could. Dream or not, how lifelike this felt she knew that he should be a solid object, so here went nothing. The fog within the grove swept in and swept out, everything appeared to be clear where the two stood, but followed them and watched them from the outskirts of the clearing. How strange.
”I am unsure how I’ve come across this place. I can agree with you, however. This is very strange. I haven’t experienced anything like this before.” Her voice trembled slightly at the beginning before she grew enough strength and less worrisome of the events occurring around them. ”It is rather, interesting, I guess.” Her voice then grew a bit tired, ears twitching back and forth in the abrupt silence that all she could hear was her heartbeat and his breathing.

@[Mortuus Nox]

Rexanna
Image Credits!

Dressy
Mortuus Nox
His face held a strange blank look to it as he just looked over the beautiful golden vixen,the long dread locks of his tail flicked and danced across his back, then gray orbs scanned across the jail like trees; they entrapped the mare and stallion together thickening to the point of no escape. They were TRAPPED. Bound together in the grove as if they had a true reason to be here, almost as if the dream world was trying to tell the two psychotic mind to get out what they keep as secrets from everyone on the table. Why now thought he thought, he really did not want to tell the truth to this mare. For Nox really did not know if he could trust her. Her golden beauty held a lot of secrets and he was sure of it, and although she was a sweet mare on the outside he knew ( just like his own mask he held across his face) she wore a fake white and black stripped mask with a horn built of the golden lies she has told to others.

He knew something was now not right, the world was too quite and for the brief moment the heart beats of both equines rung through the air. Lub-Dub, Lub-Dub rung through the air almost in tandem then she spoke the golden vixen allowed her words to flow out, but the shook with worry and fear, then her strength must have been found when her voice became stronger. He listened intently and shook his large crown softly agreeing with the soft tones. "Interesting sure.... I was sleeping and just woke up in this strange place.. but I must say i feel like we are here for a reason... And I am not very sure i like that reason....""

The was very blunt as his eyes stared like he was looking into her sole. He was fond of this mare, but he did not like how the voices in his skull just disappeared. It was not right... when they are gone he digs into emotions and his past, his thoughts, and his actions are basically free to come pouring out of his mouth. He would give up all secrets that have been held within him for so long, even the darkest of the dark.. the truth about what really happened. The event that changed his life forever, and changed the life of others. They remained locked away in the voices... the voices in his head kept the secrets away, they locked secrets up and they would sit screaming at him if he he might come close to anything that would give it away. His gray eyes widened as he finally realized why he really needed the voices that screamed at him. Why now..... are the only words that he could think to him self as the silence of the grove grew over the equines again and the ringing of his heart beat is all that would fill his ears.

Lub-Dub,Lub-Dub

@[Rexanna]
Image Credits!

The abandoned queen felt shaken by the surrounding air. It seemed to have the power to grow and divide and trap them within its own little prison. What did it want them to do? What was the idea behind this entirety of stunts it was pulling? She had a hint in the back of her mind of storytelling but she really preferred to not do so. She assumed if Nox had the same feeling, that he would do the same. But what would this place do to them if they didn’t?

His voice filled the still air, biting with a hint of the chill that grew strong yet would fade back and forth, almost edging her to say something. Ice eyes watched the stag before her until she turned her body slightly away from him, aligning more beside him as opposed to facing him. The dull light in the air glinted off her creamy coat, bringing a light shine to where it spotted into a blanket of gold. The stark contrast of the ash that lined her face seemed almost a foreshadowing of darkness as the vixen watched the fog roll back and forth like dogs about to attack.

A heavy sigh escaped her maw before she turned her heavy crowned head to face the creature now beside her. ”I’m afraid I don’t like the reasoning either.” She paused a moment, shifting her weight and flicking her tail, the dual colored tresses dancing upon the ground and shifting with the wind it caused. ”Although I will say I’m more frightened of what will become of us if we don’t. So, Nox, how’d you get those scars?” Her question came with a gentle smile toward the end. Trying to lighten the mood of the events at hand, however all the mare could hear was their two breathing and the lurch of the fog as it seemed to rumble near the edges as if to be an audience.

@[Mortuus Nox] bahaha, joker references = <3

Rexanna
Image Credits!

Dressy
Mortuus Nox
The question came from the mares mouth and he wanted to charge her with all his stent and pin her golden body to the ground and snap her neck for asking that question, but in his heart he couldn't do that. He could not hurt another mare the way he hurt his first love.. not again. His maw clenched as he waited for the voices to scream at him, but it was only silent. No he couldn't do this right now.. He could not tell his secret.. but the dining feeling fell in his stomach as he knew that is what had to be done.."I feel you would see me as a monster, and if I tell you this it is my secret. The one thing no one really knows about me.. but you are right it is the only way.sigh left his maw and the cold frozen air wrapped around his ebony evil crown as his voice went deep in the pits of hell to give up his secret..

"It started when I was young... my mother was a mistress to my father and she had done wrong by him. Two months after I was born she was with another stallion.. and it was not my dad. She angered me deep down, she said to always be faithful. My older brother knew nothing of what was going on. So one night when the witch was sleeping I stood over her with small hooves still a young colt and tried to snap her neck. She awoke, so did my brother so she started screaming and attacked me, she tried to kill me when my brother ended it all.. He killed her and I was left bloody.When Dad returned to collect my brother to start his training and he saw my mom, we told him that a strange stag came and killed her.

That was the start. As I grew older my brother was the favorite and he always held that night over my head saying I was too weak. Well I proved him wrong when father was away he tried to attack me, well this time I got the best of him and wore his blood on my onyx pelt. It started mixing with my own fresh fresh blood as the taste of the metallic crimson substance got me addicted, but I went into a rage only to remember his dead body and I was covered in my and my brothers blood. When my father came back he saw the body and the bloody mess.. I told him it was the same stag that came back for revenge, then the voices started.They would tell me when I might have spoke about the incident, and even though i do not remember it, I knew I killed him.

My father hated me, he beat me every day lacing my pelt with scars, and the old wounds would never heal because they got broken open again every day. Then I turned two, the muscles from many fights he was training me in have already developed and I looked as if I were the age I am now at just a young two years. I ran away from my father, well I tried. When he found me I had enough, then the rage took over again we fought until there was a body on the ground, and it wasn't mine. I bathed in that bastards blood and loved it . When I snapped out of my rage he was dead, and his carcass was split wide open. The flies had found the feast and the vultures were starting to circle. I knew it was okay though the voices told me don't worry he is burning in hell... I was the weak child, but you know I am the only one living now.

Then I met my true love.. She was beautiful, her pelt was of honey and she only had a black crown with a single horn. She told me we would be together forever. She lied, the bitch did the same thing my mother did, but I caught her. She was with another stallion; My child was white, she told me because her mom was of the pearl like color. She lied, that stallion was white. She lied and cheated, the voices told me it was okay to take care of them, so i knew what i had to do. I broke her and the child's legs first, so they had to watch him die. Then I took him down; he put up a good fight, but I won. I severed his head in front of then then pulled then emerald from his forehead.That is where this beauty came from, I embezzled it in a cuff placing it on my horn. But anyways, I killed them all the colt first then the bitch.I bathed in their blood. Now you see Rex I have very little memory of this, only when the hisses of my voices are gone is when I can think about it, But it does not bother me.I am very happy with my self. Now I was looking for that stag that started it all; the one who made me want to kill, the one my mother cheated with and lied about. Then I ran across you, and you brought me to the basin. Now I'm here.... so Rex now you know the truth...

A evil grin flooded his maw as his eyes glowed and the Latin voice finished its story from hell. The two stood alone as he waited for a reply and the dead stallions emerald glowed bright with in his onyx black deadly horn.

@[Rexanna]
OOC:: soon there it is... hope she handles it well, sorry lots of editing today i typed this up on a kindle and it was making its own words up, but now it is all good:)!!! (Evil laugh!!)
Image Credits!