the Rift

[OPEN] womp womp

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
Shida
How dare you say that my behavior is unacceptable

So, it was nice as tits for old fire balls to let me into his fucking sand-castle kingdom, but lets be real: this place is a real drag. Without wings I basically just scoot my ass around the sands all day, just fucking hoping someone will let me out. Like some fucking dog (no offense Princess). Apparently I haven't earned a key yet, but what's the difference? I ain't got anywhere better to be - Da is fucking Houdini; now you see me now you don't. Just here helping these fuckers invade our home. Nothing to see here girls, back to your Ma-, and that's another thing. Ma and Auri are just ????????? Chillin' somewhere and not at all worried about me.

Whatever ladies. I'm over here in fucking sandcastle vista sippin' mai tai's.

But in all honesty, given how chilly the rest of the world is, I suppose being here isn't that bad. If nothing else, when Princess shits I don't even really have to clean it up - I can just kick some sand on it and be on my way. So there's that.

"Dude, throw your own bone." I mumble towards Princess, who has yet again dropped some dead shit at my hooves. Princess ignores me and continues to wag his stubby tail in my direction. I give him best look of, bitch do you want to be made into glue? but Princess is having none of it, and instead just noses the dead thing towards me. I sigh dramatically, even though we both know I was never not going to throw the toy.

"Well?" I look expectantly at Princess and back up a few steps. "Better move your ass if you want to keep it attached to your body." Princess barks excitedly and runs down the beach. I focus on the area underneath the dead toy - far underneath - and KERRBLAAMMM. Sands rain down from the sky as the toy is launched down the beach.

@[Hertz]

Image Credits || original coding by Tamme; modified by Shady

Hertz Posts: 42
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
Semper

Nothing on this Island seemed very fun lately, all of those who had been playmates had up and disappeared. Their parents having them do training exercises and sometimes even these strange things called chores instead of playing with me as they should be doing. Dark rimmed harks slammed back into nearly black tresses as I wandered defeated through the hot sands of the Throat. Even flying wasn't as fun as I had hoped it would be since there wasn't anyone to fly with. Curses fell, jumbled together into a mumbled mess, from my dark stained kissers while I kicked at the red grains aimlessly.
If I had been moping around any harder I might have missed the dark canine racing across the sands. My curiosity was pricked as baby blues followed the dog who seemed overly excited about something, it wasn't even a moment after I noticed the canine that sound of an explosion came from where it had just came running from. My eyes widened so intensely that I could have sworn they were about to fall from my orange striped face before reality dawned on me. The Throat, was under ATTACK!
My skull snapped off of my spine, or well nearly did, with how quickly I turned to look over my feathered shoulders in hopes of finding an adult who would know what to do. The search was futile though and all I was met with was wide open expanses of sand and a couple dead trees that had somehow managed to continue standing. "Fuck me.." I muttered under my breathe before puffing out my slowly thickening chest and turning to face whatever dangers could reside just over that dune. Dark striped limbs stretched out, tearing at the hot sands beneath me as I came crashing over the dune with my eyes glued shut. If I was about to run into the arms of Death, I wasn't sure I wanted to see what he looked like! A squeal, that in my head sounded much more threatening, escaped from my body just as my banded wings snapped outwards and I collided with what I hoped was the offender.

Oh, how horrible would it be if I had just tried to take down the Wildfire himself?

"talk talk talk talk "
Tag ϟϟ @[Shida]
Words ϟϟ Only 377 -cries-
Notes ϟϟ xD

HERTZ
knock me down till we see eye to eye

coding by tamme | PKub @ flickr
Please tag me in all posts!

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
Shida
How dare you say that my behavior is unacceptable

So ... I guess be careful what you wish for? Because my afternoon which was still pleasantly boring was suddenly interrupted. The jury is still out on whether or not it's a pleasant interruption . You'll just have to follow along to find out.

At first I thought Princess was bringing me back an even lager dead thing because his paws on the sand suddenly sounded louder than normal, but I realize that can't be it. The strides are too far apart for him, and even if he's dragging an elephant dick with him, there's just no way he could make that much noise. I turn just in time to hear some chump squawk at me as he throws himself over the nearest sand dune. With a sarcastic and unimpressed scowl on my face, I step about five feet to the left, expertly evading his 'attack'. As he passes I notice that his eyes are closed, and my scowl turns to a smirk. What a chump I think as I spin and watch the end of his flail. He's gotta open his eyes sometime right? Or is he just going to continue marco-poloing around?

Princess is back at my heels holding the original dead thing and watching the spectacle. I can sense his confusion, but I ignore it. It isn't like I have any idea what the fuck just happened.

"Sup kid." I shout casually across the sands, my voice a perfect mixture of, yep, I totally saw that shitastical failure and what the fuck. My dark and tangled tail flicked around my hocks as I waited for a response from the banded marvel.

@[Hertz]

Image Credits || original coding by Tamme; modified by Shady