the Rift

Tie up your loose ends.

Ash Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A
S
H
So my last entering into Helovia had been borish, and I was only greeted by a lower individual. I had soon left him, after discovering what I needed to know, before going on my own way. Now I was back here again, entering the lands tentatively. Blue eyes peered from beneath long black tresses (which touched and dragged softly along the ground) that curled delicately and cascaded down my neck. Ah you siren you. Only any man could fall at your feet.

I made sure to keep a meticulous upkeep. The long mane and tail where groomed to remain soft and beautiful, and to avoid dreading. I usually took a very long time, but the end effect was completely worth it. I was very beautiful, and I knew it too.

The names of herds that I had pried from that slave pressed through my mind, and I wondered who I might meet on my adventure through this land..

So, I, the beautiful siren, pushed through the cold snow, perfectly warm under the long mane that dragged on the ground. Come and find me everyone. Bask in the glory that is I. I am your queen, your true ruler...

And you may think, is she a war monger? No, the siren prefers to kill in more delicate and creative ways. Luring you in with her song, before poisoning her victims into a deep sleep that they simply just never awaken from. Her hooves are never dirty, as the siren wears gloves to keep them clean.
Image Credit

Enna Posts: 172
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 5 ( TALLSUN ) HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Mehr :: Arctic Wolf :: None kels
something filled up my heart with nothing
She is a spin of color in an otherwise colorless world, choked by the icy fingers of winter. A breath of fresh life against the gray, the solemnity woven into the forest thick around you. In another time you may have thought that she is beautiful (and is she not? Subtle curves, baby-fine hair as black as indian ink, eyes that could swallow the sky---) but there is something about her that turns you off, sets your heart to stone as you approach her, your smile soulless against the tightness of your lips, mismatched eyes unwavering from the northern blue of hers.

"Welcome to Helovia." You can remember what it felt like to be her, though you doubt that you had ever looked so sure of yourself, the way she walks with an air of what you imagine to be over-confidence. You fight to suppress the laugh that blooms in your throat, sharp and mocking. Had your assumptions not been the reason of your previous failure here, with the leopard-spotted girl? It is released in a breath, a soft huff against the chill of the air. "I'm Enna, of Aurora Basin." The syllables of your home are laced with an unmistakable pride, some of the warmth seeping back into that smile of yours. "What is your name?"

You will try this time, try to ignore the assumptions swarming in your head, try to give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe it is your attempt at atonement for the (slim, so very slim) chance that you had screwed up before, maybe for her sake, an offer for a home at least for the remaining hold of winter. "Is there something you're looking for?"

@[Ash] i hope you dont mind me replying~!
first /real/ recruiting post ever and i'm not feeling well today SO PLEASE FORGIVE THE CRAPINESS <3

please tag enna in every post
violence permitted barring permanent injury / death