the Rift

The last, first [Open]

Achaius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Helovia’s Threshold was blanketed in snow the morning that Achaius forged across its boundary. Thick and white and undisturbed it lay before him in puritan paradise, an oasis of northerly beauty, which, with a stranger’s eye he admired and at the same time dreaded. Dawn, not immediately perceptible, broke upon him then; everywhere life, subtly and in its own isolated fashion, was blossoming. The tender cry of a single bird on the still air announced the daybreak, while on the ground the trees shook off their dark mantles and wreathed themselves instead in glassy, picturesque cloths of ice. Though there was no brightness, no golden sun, the morning yet announced itself.  Thick stratus clouds were unthreatening in the heavens, a pale and foggy gray – a weary colour, spent. Though they passed relentless through the skies they would not (and most decidedly could not) snow any more. And the sunlight which was diffused without shadow across the fields and through the groves of this strange and unfolding country was gloomy and without conviction as it bent itself to the earth. The world below, in its crystalline and ageless splendour, lapsed frigid and bland in the half-hearted and lightless day as it took shape. 

The bay tones in his skin were not uncommon ones, were not extraordinary – they did not flaunt him in the failed sunlight, or hide him in the gray unfolding dawn – and were tailored as elegantly to the contour of his body as they should be.  As he walked the winding trails through the trees winter’s breath swept through the trunks and branches, dredging up the sweet sharp taste of pine with it. These things disguised his own scent, wrapped themselves about the particularities of his aroma and altered them, ingrained themselves in his ideal. 

He moved comfortably over the frozen earth, unchallenged by the snow deepening beneath his feet as the trees thinned, or the chill which hounded his bones. The world through which he passed was one that had more than its share of nature’s beauty. In his eyes, in the gaze he casts askance to the more and more frequent intrusion of the living within his sight, there was apprehension and purpose. He casts about him with eyes quietly satisfied, tempted, a little hungry. The faintest hints of power resided in the smoked glass of his iris - not his own, but compelled upon him by some other force. He was too young, really, to claim it. 

No blackbird croaked his entrance as he wended through the trees lethargically, purposefully moving toward the distant pulse of people and nations and, perhaps, pieces of himself. As he drew upon the edge of the wood his steps slowed and slurred, gradually becoming languid and reluctant. He was instinctively disinclined to press the boundary of isolation the woods had offered, to escape the tangle and mystery of the interwoven branches into one of those lands beyond, unsure where to wander next. 

Out loud he said; “Now what?” and waited, knowing that time would show him how to decide. 

Achaius.

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia

"I'm gazing upward, a world I can't embrace..."

Once more the young gold and teal stud found himself out in the Threshold. Since he had only lived in the Throat for a few weeks the boy wasn't bothered by the snow and ice, not yet anyway. Having grown up in the World's Edge he was still used to the frozen water as it clung to his thick legs. Playing and running in the stuff as a foal had built up his tolerance to the chilly powder and breeze. Thoughts of his family were slowly becoming easier to handle. Areli was still the hardest one to think about. He could easily recall the look upon her face when he had left her behind with Kaj. How was she fairing without him around? Was she the loner he had been or was she surrounded by foals her own age laughing and playing like he had always longed to do?

A soft voice drew the hybrid out of his thoughts, so there was someone else out here this early. A kind smile touched his lips as the stud moved towards the sound. His silver eyes caught sight of a plain bay stud standing lost in a clearing. Nickering softly the male stepped into the clearing as well. "Hello Sir, Welcome to Helovia." He dipped his horned head briefly before speaking again, "I am Ilios, it's a pleasure to meet you." He smiled and eyed the larger and older stud. Would this stud be a friend or foe? It was only a matter of time before the colt wondered upon a violent individual. The only question was, would he be ready for that day?

I L I O S
My heart's an endless winter filled with rage...
image credit

Tags;
Words; 272
OOC; HORRIBLE! I am SO sorry xP Welcome to Helovia and I swear it will get better!
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Edgar had finally returned, moving on to accept that his bonded was moving on. The hardest for the little guy was the twins. Even though one had tried to eat him, he still loved watching them play. Their child bouncing and exploding was all a simple bird could ask for. But now they had flown the nest, and he needed to accept that. Elsa lowered her nose to the ground, gently nudging the sad bird. He wailed sadly, and with little bird-y tears, took to his roost on Elsa's head. 'It's okay to cry.' She told him, and he did. Within mere moments he was heaving with such extreme sadness that even Elsa had a hard time biting back the tears. 'We need do something.' He finally replied, wiping off his face with his feathers. The tears that had crystallized on his face fell in little droplets that were almost reminiscent of hail. The only way he could avert his attention was to give his away, and the Threshold was an easy fix for that. So the pair took to the sky, moving as quickly as possibly through the cold atmosphere. The entire flight they were silent. The feelings that emanated from their bond was strong enough to speak for themselves.

When they had landed, it was Edgar who first caught wind of a conversation. It sounded like two males, and they weren't far off. He peeped hurriedly, rushing his bonded forth toward the pair. Quickly she arrived, near out of breath, but at least with a smile. She offered a bow to them both, but turned to the one who didn't smell like Helovia. The bay stallion stood tall, equalling the high of Elsa. Though she should't be surprised by that, many of then men stood taller than her by a good couple of inches. It was the shorty standing near him that was the surprising one. "Hello, you two. My name is Elsa, of the World's Edge." She paused for a moment, as Edgar peeped his own greeting to the males. "Are either of you in need of assistance?" Simple friendly, and she could feel the sad thoughts within Edgar's mind fading. Normally the prize would be a new recruit, but today, there was nothing more empowering than making the other half of her soul feel a little better.

"Talking"
[Welcome! :D]
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Unregistered

The day was slow to warm; hidden as it was by its veil of heavy clouds the sun did not reach him well as he stood there, waiting for the day to break in earnest. He would have preferred warmer weather. Winter reminded him somehow of Fane, which made the season more insufferable than it usually was. Spring was coming, these winter mornings were still biting but the days were longer now - the weather would be changing soon enough. Spring, of course, eventually meant summer…

Achaius’ black-dipped ear cocked toward the sound of crunching snow and he glanced up out of his reverie to see the hybrid youth coming out of the trees into the clearing just a brief moment before he spoke. Even so, it took him a good look to be sure of what he was seeing. The wings and the horn were less of a distraction than Ilios’ bright colours. In fact – he reflected – he was pretty sure he had seen wings before, maybe a horn or two, but the teal and gold took a moment to absorb. Achaius realized he was staring just before the other had finished speaking. Hastily, he smiled and cleared his throat: “Thank you – Ilios...”

On the point of his own introduction, however, he paused. There was a very distinct call through the nearby trees. There were wings flapping but they weren’t Ilios’. Achaius’ attention was distracted and he looked up toward the sound, into the line of sparkling trees. It came into site abruptly – and clearly looking for them. The zephyr was another surprise for him today. The site of Elsa stepping out after it was almost a relief – from the corner of his eye she was the most familiar thing he had seen since his arrival. It wasn’t until she spoke, and he turned his eyes from the bird to look at her fully that he appreciated the subtle, striking points of colour. The winter clearly suited her – with her feet in the several inches of fluffy dry snow it looked as though the rest of her had simply come together that way, from the myriad unique flakes that had fallen overnight.

He returned her bow, gently lowering his head and his eyes to the ground as he sunk down over his fore. “Elsa” he repeated, as he did. He stepped sideways as he rose, turning to include the duo better, though he kept his eyes on Elsa as he went on “Have you met Ilios?” tilting his head toward the younger male. Then, turning his gray shrouded eye again to the teal-gold adolescent Achaius went on “He was paying me the kindness of a first welcome.”

It was overwhelming, he thought as he looked the other over again, but it suited Ilios somehow.

Achaius.

He could tell the other was confused if not startled by his pelt. He smiled kindly at the much taller bay stud. he was very plain and had probably never seen his coloring or maybe even wings like his. Even his wings were teal swirled with the same silver as his eyes. Startled as he was the male was polite enough. Deep country twang rang out, "I know my coloring is kind of bold huh?" A deep chuckle sounded warm and playful. "To be honest, compared to some here my teal and silver is nothing. I've seen way brighter than me around here." Another chuckle as he eased his rear right hoof up. He could sense no harm from him and so no reason to make the other worry.

The call of a bird sent his mind reeling towards memories of Penna, his mother's companion. Even as the thoughts appeared he dismissed them, Penna didn't sound like that, never had. Within moments the sound of wings drew his silver gaze upwards searching for the source. The pair weren't the easiest to spot in the snowy clouds above. Once she landed the colt was struck with a feeling he had never experienced before. Puppy love was a killer when you're short and young. She was beautiful, very light almost white cream, with lighter blue streaks in her hair, and a pretty snowflake marking. Her bird was just as captivating, and seemed to be made from the snow itself. She bowed and he quickly returned the respectful gesture his muzzle brushing the thick snow.

The smile upon his face grew as the newcomer bowed as well. So he was respectful just as he had hopped. He allowed Elsa to speak then the other flicking his eyes between the two trying not to miss a thing. The stranger also introduced him and he took the opportunity to speak as soon as he could. "It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Elsa." He inclined his head towards the stallion. "Elsa said she is from the World's Edge, I better tell you where I hail from. I live in a lush desert called the Dragon's Throat. This is the Threshold, the place where all newcomers to Helovia show up. This land can be a bit, well, overwhelming. As you can see there are companions, animals of all sorts that are connected to one lucky equine's soul." A pause to dip his head towards the snow bird, "There is also magic here." It was hard when you start spilling all of your lands secrets to stop, but he had to, in fear of freaking the other out. It was also easy for the youth to forget how hard his heart was beating over the lady next to him; when you're busy that is.

I L I O S
image credit

Tags;
Words; 467
OOC;
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Unregistered

The zephyr looked a little like it had just taken a dip in a cold pool before they rolled into the Threshold. Its frosted feathers looked like they should have been too heavy to hold up but as it seemed to look comfortable and hold itself up pretty easily Achaius chose to assume this was normal, and moved on. Elsa was closer to his age than Ilios, he guessed. She was still young, but she plainly had had experiences to fill her short life quite fully.

Ilios spoke and he watched with polite interest. Sincere interest, even, for he knew essentially nothing about where he was. Achaius’ features were, while not delicate, carved well and quietly expressive. Although he didn’t smile outright there were traces of contentment and goodwill in the way he calmly held Ilios’ more excited gaze. His body language was open, and more relaxed than he felt. With black dipped legs and accents he stood out from the snow almost as well as Ilios. Standing opposite one another he and Elsa probably had an appealing asymmetry.

Magic? Hmm… Five letter word with millions of meanings. He had seen it before. He knew magic to be ephemeral, and its rules perhaps more so – whatever it was in the world that allowed for magic seemed to be as inconsistent as geography or weather. Magic meant more to learn than usual, as if integrating wasn’t already difficult. Well, he reflected, at least that explains the vibrant colours. Genetics is magic unto itself, but teal and blue were hard to reconcile. As Ilios finished Achaius grinned at him, and winking said almost flippantly;

“Well that covers the basics, I guess: magic, pets and good stylists. Got it.

Incidentally,”
he interrupted himself, frowning gently with mock suspicion “are you planning a career in politics? I’m not sure anyone has ever tried to convince me that a desert was lush with a straight face before... you did it pretty well. Don’t you agree, Elsa?”

He tipped his head back toward Elsa as he asked her. His tone was casual and he was, to all appearances, at his ease. Truthfully it was unconscious second nature to chat with strangers. What he genuinely felt was curiosity; he had observed that Elsa seemed at least (or maybe more?) interested in Ilios as in himself – not that it mattered overly. As for Ilios: he was young, and so it was hard to tell right away if he just had youthful energy or if he really was a fraction more fidgety after Elsa had arrived than before. Achaius suspected the latter; Elsa was an attractive sight. They identified themselves from separate regions, which he suspected meant separate loyalties, possibly even conflicting ones. Or maybe one of them was famous, or infamous.  It was too soon, and he was too unfamiliar with the social politics of Helovia to guess much further. He hadn’t introduced himself so far - he was conscious of it - but he would let this fluid conversation steer itself a little further first.

Around them the clearing was quite still. Their breath, soft gray clouds that clung at lip and jaw, rose quite straight above them, stirred only by occasional beating wings. In the distance, however, the wind shifted heavy trees, white noise complimenting clean fallen snow. 

Achaius.

Thanks for the great welcome, guys :)

Whatever conversation was ensuing now, Elsa was highly unprepared for. Everyone seemed much to happy, and that almost annoyed her to a certain extent. So much talk... so many words... her own head was spinning as to what to do. It seemed that as soon as Ilios had spoke, the unknown stallion had something to say. It was like a rainbow of happiness and talkativeness had pooped all over these guys. Edgar chastised her, reminding Elsa that they had come here to feel better, not to feel worse. So she begrudgingly kept her mouth shut.

Once the two men had fallen silent, Elsa nodded, a forced, but natural, smile climbing over her face. "He did indeed do a good job. I haven't visited there often, but I know Gaucho, their leader, is pretty damn good as his job." She laughed lightly, glancing to Ilios as if expecting him to agree. Outside of her own mind, she had no idea how Gaucho was perceived. Maybe he was like some freaky dictator or something. "But I to have a wonderful home." She offered a short wink before beginning. "Unlike the desert, I live in the World's Edge. Its a forest of sorts, situated on a plateau. Once you enter our land, you can only walk back so far. Eventually, you'll come to a cliff that overlooks the ocean. It's quite breathtaking really." The smile that followed those words were genuine. The Edge had become a home to her, and now, she could really understand and appreciate the beauty within in. "The Edge is ruled by two kings, who I'm sure would love to have you." That was a blatant lie. She had no idea who or what her kings liked, so it was just a shot in the dark. It's probably safe to assume they would welcome newcomers, considering the lackluster numbers at the moment. "Oh! And what's your name? It would be quite unfortunate for me to have to call you "That Guy" all the time." She chuckled and fell silent, awaiting the next portion of conversation.

"Talking"
Elsa

Silver eyes watched the handsome bird for a moment curiosity painting his handsome features. He was careful to hide the jealousy lifting it's head in his chest. One day he would have a companion no questions asked. He had grown up with Penna so it felt like he had one, kind of. Penna had been more of nanny though, keeping an eye on him and trying to be sneaky. It had been easy to tell when the falcon was over head; rabbits would panic and dive underground. He smiled softly at the thought before turning back to the stallion. Once his little speech was over the other had somethings to say himself. A chuckle boomed forth, stylists huh? With all the well groomed horses here he had to agree.

His next words caught him off guard though. Instead of swelling like others his age might at the complements he brushed them off with a sheepish grin. "I've never really thought about it that way." He laughed again shaking his horned head before speaking again, "The Throat does have a lot of sand, but there is more than enough grass to go around. There is an oasis in the middle that keeps us all cool and watered. The view there is spectacular, you can watch the sun rise and set over the ocean that surrounds us. It's also well protected. You see the Dragon's Throat is an island, we have ways for unicorns and equines to get back and forth safely and easily though." He smiled and quieted gaze shifting to Elsa as she too complemented him; another sheepish grin. His long black frosted tail flicked dismissively at the kind words. he didn't need it since he was speaking the truth. Now if he had been lying it might have been different. His family would have to be in desperate need for the boy to lie. It wasn't his way to decisive a newcomer, he wanted the person to be happy with their choice.

As she spoke of his massive leader the boy nodded in agreement. Gaucho was a fair and kind leader, even if he had trouble speaking. Once she started her speech on the edge he nodded once more and waited until she was done before chiming in, "The World's Edge is amazing; I grew up there. The mists and evergreens are stunning year round." He smiled warmly at both of them. Elsa did bring up a good question though. He turned head tilted and ears pricked forward to catch the answer he was sure would come. At her laugh his heart did a little flip before settling back down. What was going on with him lately? Anytime a pretty mare showed up he went all... mushy. It was very annoying.

I L I O S
image credit

Tags;
Words; 462

Unregistered

Achaius is a morning person – had been up well before the weak cloud-shrouded sun this morning crossing the treed paths of the Threshold. Picking his way through the fresh snow in the poor light and watching as the iridescent, ice-wrapped deciduous trunks and evergreen boughs were gradually revealed; stretching out in gentle rolling waves was a more than adequate pick-me-up. So at this point in the morning he was in full possession of his faculties and, rather invigorated by the cool air and the new prospects ahead of him, was in an exceptionally good mood. 

Elsa played along with his line of conversation and he enjoyed observing the effects of her compliment on Ilios, and was impressed by Ilios’ apparent comfort with himself. The kid was very likeable. His ears flicked backward for a second when Elsa laughed. She was projecting a light and pleasant air but the laugh didn’t fit, somehow. It sounded… clumsy, like she hadn’t really practiced it in a while. Achaius schooled his face a little better as he listened to Elsa’s introduction to The World’s Edge, paying her his full attention for the first time since she had dropped out of the sky into their meeting. She was about the same size as he was, not counting the vast wingspan. Her scar was somehow prominent and unobtrusive at the same time. It altered her expressions in a rather interesting way; the tighter skin did not quite allow her smile to lift her cheeks properly on that side and, unless you could see the rest of her face, made her smile seem quite cold. But then, the cold smile suited the rest of her motif well and so had its own sincerity. The more she spoke the more he sensed she was speaking from herself, as opposed to a desire to make the right impression – as everyone does, when meeting strangers, as he was doing now. 

The night hadn’t been the coldest on his journey, and the season was definitely nearing the end, for which he was thankful. He didn’t mind being cold, per se, but standing ankle-deep in the wet snow at the moment was starting to make him wonder if he would actually be able to move his feet again when he needed to. He looked with overwrought appraisal at Ilios again, as though he were calculating something and mused out loud:

“That’s a very good move, Ilios, remember that one - complementing the competition always puts you in a favourable light.”

Then he said, dipping his head again to Elsa “It was rather uncouth of me not to introduce myself. The conversation just got away from me.” He smiled smoothly, in a way that conveyed apology, and went on
“My name is Achaius. But I’m sure ‘That guy’ is just as descriptive, so please feel free.” He was being sincere. He was genuinely happy for conversation – he hadn’t realized how long it had been since he had had someone to talk to. Or had there been someone to talk to? Something was scratching at his memory but it didn’t reveal itself, it just an intuition and a shadow at the back of his mind. Probably it was inconsequential. 

“You both give quite equally compelling descriptions.” Literally, actually. He now knew exactly as much about Dragon’s Throat as he did about World’s Edge. He had had no foreknowledge of Helovia, and still knew almost nothing about its customs or politics, though he was getting a pretty interesting lesson in its people at the moment. He wasn’t exactly sure how he would make a decision about where to live.

Honestly. I am very new and have no idea what's going on anywhere. It will probably come down to a coin toss? Open to suggestion! You guys are awesomely timely!

Ilios took over just as quickly, filling in the gaps to his story about the Throat. Every time she heard the name, she felt nice- secure. There were others there that she could actually trust, and she can't help but wonder how her life would be different. If she hadn't stuck around in the Edge, would she be living there? As much as she trusted the leads there, being in a desert was so out of her element. It seemed that trying to do that would be trying to put a square peg in a circular opening. She would either not fit at all, or fit but have too many gaps that it just made her decision blatantly wrong. That left the Basin and the Falls. The two places that she could never visit again. If the Edge didn't work out, well, lets not think about it.

Achaius, the stallion that now had a name, added in his final thoughts. It seemed that both herself and Ilios had done a good job of being the "realtors". Normally, this would piss her off, since most of her competition usually came in the form of a Basin or Falls member. Now, with a Throat member, it didn't feel so heated and uncomfortable. The final moments were oddly relaxed, and even Edgar cooed softly with comfort. "Well, that guy.." she paused and laughed, hoping that the joke was received well. "You are more than welcome to visit the Edge to see how you like it. And I'm sure the Throat would not mind giving you a tour either. Then you could make a decision based on how you feel. Believe me, you want to feel comfortable wherever you go. There is nothing worse than feeling like a shadow in your own home." She shrugged, hoping not to sound too morbid. It was a little piece of advice she thought was good enough to share. So many times those who wander through here are ushered into a home so quickly they can't think straight. 

"Talking"
[ooc; sorry not a great post, I'm kind of in a hectic mindset due to school. Just wanted to get something up before move in so you aren't stuck here. :) and feel free to do whatever, or if you can't decide, you could always visit both places IC and see where your character "fits in" more.]
Elsa

He smiled softly watching the pair and the bird curiously. Elsa didn't really seem like much for talking, maybe it was just his presence or the maybe it was just an off day for the pretty mare. Either way he wouldn't press her for more words. Once more he was complimented, told to remember what he had just said. Of course he would, especially when a newcomer told him it might help. The colt nodded and dipped his head in appreciation. This meeting would surely be locked in his memory forever, as one of the best.

Surprise shock him, Ilios hadn't even realized that the bay hadn't offered up a name. Achaius was his name, now he knew it he felt even more relaxed around the older male. He dipped his single horned head in recognition of his name. Elas spoke before he could say anything though, offering for Achaius to visit the Edge. He nodded his agreement with everything she said. "The Throat would be over joyed to have you consider make your home with us." He paused glancing at Elsa wondering how she knew what he had learned. "I agree with Elsa. It really is horrible to live somewhere you don't fit in with. I feel like I need to mention the other two herds before you decide though." He glanced at Elsa once more before going on, "There is the Hidden Falls and the Aurora basin. I would recommend  not going to the Basin though. They are a bunch of uh... biased unicorns. The Falls on the other hand is where my blood family lives. I know thier king well. If you want to visit there, ask for Kaj, tell him I sent you." He smiled kindly at the stud then quieted waiting for his decision.

I L I O S
image credit

Tags/OOC; Horrible I'm sorry!
Words; 299
Tag me

Unregistered

When Elsa spoke he bobbed his head in acknowledgement of his new moniker, flashing a smile at her laughter. That’s better, he thought a little more natural. He watched the rest of the exchange attentively, tilting his head a little to shake his forelock out of his eyes. As Elsa finished speaking again he held her gaze a moment longer, as Ilios began to speak again, piqued a little by her statement and her tone.

So the Throat would be hot and dry, the Edge would be shady and probably windy. The Falls - he was guessing wet, and Aurora Basin, well… at least it narrowed things down a little. He had a few other names to remember mixed with the geography. Both Ilios’ unhampered enthusiasm and Elsa’s obvious sincerity leant esteem to each of their homelands. He hadn’t considered visiting before settling, though it made remarkably good sense. His voice was an even tenor, and while he spoke softly his voice was not quiet. He spoke precisely without over-enunciating.

“That is good advice” he said, “I think I’ll follow it.” He dropped his chin thoughtfully against his throat, glancing between them. “It would be nice to get a sense of the place as a whole, too.”

Achaius held himself with unpracticed ease. He had never portrayed a remarkable figure – he wasn’t hulking, brightly coloured or flamboyant – but he carried confidence that made him easy to see and easy to remember, if you were looking. He knew the edges of his body well, and he moved himself within them comfortably and smoothly.  He eased his weight backward, flexing his left fore and then his right, trying to encourage a little more warm blood into his feet as they stood there. The end of winter meant damper days and somehow the damp made it seem even colder.

“Thank you for the friendly welcome,” practiced joviality was underscored today with real gratitude – for the information and for the conversation. Talking to strangers is like a sport, and he found it fun to flex his brain in this exercise again. “I appreciate it, and I’ll remember it.” He paused, his tail swishing casually against bay thighs. “Maybe we will run into one another again when I visit. Ilios,” he said, turning to face the adolescent directly and dipping his head a few inches in a cordial bow “You have been an excellent salesman.” He would keep an eye out for Ilios in the future; he was interested to see what would become of him. “Elsa,” he said, turning again toward her and bending his knee, dropping a little lower, a little more formally, in a gesture he had practiced too many times to count. His forelock fell across his eyes again as he did and spoke his next words to the ground “It has been a pleasure.”

He hoped they would meet again.
Achaius.

Thanks guys :)