the Rift

[OPEN] Raising the Dead

Adonné Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Adonné
Your Finest Addiction

Her lavender eyes looked around this new world, she had never seen anything like this before. The caves were beautiful and she could not imagine anything greater than being in this new world. She stood in the middle of the cave not picking any rooms to go into wondering who was around that she could meet. She really only had met a few people here and none of them looks familiar to her, but that did not bother her. She was use to being alone except when she really needed the company. She let her black hooves walk a bit further, and then she though back to her childhood smelling the little lavender flower living in her mane. She was very thankful for these flowers, for with out them she would not have a breath of air in her lungs. Her purple blood coursed through her body as she let off a small smile. Her father was a wonderful man and oh how she missed him. She remembered him before she passed away, he was always so lively and he was her first and only love of her life. She passed before he did, then when she awoke again her life had changed . Her pure golden body had turned black where the flowers had touched her inking her pelt for life. Her crimson blood turned purple, something that not many know about her. Most thinks she just glows with anger or and strong emotion.

She wished and longed for one of her old friends to show their face again, but she knew that would never happen. They all were dead or had ran away from the rift long before they knew she was alive again... but they never came looking for her, they left her like a stray sick cat. Her blood started to boil with anger thinking about everyone abandoning her land. She was the princess and they threw her out like a leper. The rage took over her muscled body as she kicked out her hind legs shattering the crystals on the wall of the cave. How dare they treat her like nothing, they treated her like her mom who abandoned her at birth. Because she was  sicker and her mom knew she would die, but guess what mommy your little princess is back from the grave. She wasn't a sweet meek little filly anymore, no she was a war lord now blazing a path through all who just left her to die.

A sigh slipped from her maw as she thought to calm her self down from her little explosion. The lavender filled the cave from the little plant living in her mane. She knew it was a sign to calm her self down she had gotten too worked up. Her lavender eyes closed thinking back to happy places as she slowly started to turn black again .

"Talk?"
OOC:: This is for @Thantos, but i dont mind someone else jumping in. 

Thantos Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 6.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.1 hands :: 7 Frostfalls HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
xyroca
I found myself drawn to the mysterious caves, having found them in one of my flights seeking some sort of shelter after the battle of the mutated Wolf God. I hadn't recieved much injuries aside from sore legs, but I still ached from the battles and the wounds of my initial journey through the Rift. My wounds from the destruction of Urd were at last beginning to heal, though they kept re-opening with every fight I found myself in. My body couldn't take much more of the consistant strain that I was putting on it, my muscles begging me for a solid night's rest without exploration or intrusion. So, when I found the series of caves that reminded me so much of my underground home that had been destroyed, why wouldn't I head towards it?

The ember glow of my scales and horns lit my way as I entered the darkness, casting shadows on the walls and illuminating the various crystals that were embedded in the earth and stone. My wings tucked tightly against my body as I explored, hooves and talons clicking against the stone floor. This was nothing like the underground land of Urd, this place was actually welcoming and beautiful. It was the perfect place for me to try and get some well needed rest away from the rest of the world. Hell, it even smelled good. Like flowers, lavender even...Normally, I would have thought this to be a strange little addition to the caves. Lavender grew in glorious purple fields, like those of the kingdom I used to visit when I was still Captain of the Guard, not caves. But my desire for sleep was beginning to override my common sense, and I trudged further into the caves where the scent grew stronger. The lavender scent calmed me, and my lips pulled back to reveal fangs as I yawned.

As I rounded a corner through one of the cavernous hallways, I was surprised to see that I was not alone in the caves. A young mare, graced with youthful beauty and unique markings stood with her eyes closed. Was she sleeping? The last thing I wanted to do was try and sneak by her, scare her awake and have her think I was some sort of monster out to get her from the shadows. So, I cleared my throat to announce my presence while golden orbs studied her movements carefully.