the Rift

[OPEN] All the Memories

Entia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Entia
we could write a bad romance
The air temperature here was so fantastic, bringing a delightful thrill to his flesh as he wandered. So far, the Threshold had been the most entertaining, but he had enjoyed his meeting with Tembovu and looked forward to spending more time with him as well - he was easy to get along with, and Entia had enjoyed being able to relax and be himself, rather than a strange, sarcastic oddball who enjoyed seeing the reactions of those who were so different to him. The Endless Blue had been wonderful as well, but he had journeyed away from it, though not so far - and it was on the way to the Edge after all; however, Entia was distracted when he entered this place.

The Grove was unlike anything he had seen, at least, unlike anything he had seen in an inland region. He remembers a place like this, with its beauty and mystery, that had belonged to the strong women of Liridon; the Donietas. They had lived in a desert and had been a fierce clan, but among them were his favourites - Aine, their queen and strongest of them all, and of course his love Inwe had lived there, and it gave him all the reasons in the world to go visit them.

For a moment, his heart panged with a strange sensation and he knew it was because he missed her. Inwe, whom he had fallen for truly, madly and deeply, and had never come back up again. He didn't want to, but even if he never saw her again, after their separation during the great cataclysm of Liridon, he knew one day he would again regardless.

So here, he stood, looking at the crystal waters before him, his gaze cast down and staring at his own reflection, which looked back at him, shimmering with ripples from a gentle breeze.

"I still hate you," he says quietly, his eyes rolling up a little as he spoke to his horn - and to anyone around, that would be strange, especially in this world full of strangers and unknown others. Not that it mattered to him; he always did enjoy looking a little strange...

note; I hope this is okay! <33 @Myrrine

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

With Frostfall behind Helovia, and Birdsong coming forth, the girl couldn't help but catch the fever of new things and life springing up from the ground. Her dark hooves were light as she pranced happily with each step, hazel eyes glimmering cheerful beneath her dark lashes, and before Myrrine knew it she was returning to the Grove. She had been here last in the chill of winter, and the man she had come across was certainly interesting to say the least. She had yet to know how she felt about him just yet. So, with her pleasant gait and wings fluttering leisurely, she nearly failed to notice the dark figure before her, who seemed to be looking into the depths of the pond. It took the filly a moment to stop, skidding slightly on the muddy ground and causing specks of it to blend into her spotted frame, before she finally halted a foot or so from him, rump on the ground and mud caking her black legs. She blinked momentarily, trying to register her predicament, before giggling softly to herself and slowly rising off of her haunches.

She turned her ears in time to ear the man to grumble something, causing her to instantly look to him and study him more intently this time. He was dark as night, sleek and only slightly taller than she, with a white mark upon his forehead, a white eye to match it. He seemed to have a horn, but it was different in its own way, seemingly broken and shattered, as if it were once something beautiful. She pondered on that momentarily, before tossing her delicate skull and smiling sweetly, dipping her head politely before moving to the pond's edge. Without another thought she gracefully slipped into the depths, rinsing her legs clean of the debris, a small shiver running up her spine from the sudden cold. Perhaps the water wasn't quite warm enough to go for a pleasant wade, but she had to clean herself, and this seemed to be the best option.

When she deemed her legs clean, she began to use her tail to clean her rump, flicking the cool water upwards and towards it, causing her to squeal in surprise at first, before finally giggling and beginning to play with the droplets. When she finally grew bored of the game she addressed her company fully, voice full of milk and honey as she greeted him, "Forgive me for not greeting you earlier Sir. My name is Myrrine, it's a pleasure to meet you! I like your horn, it's very unique, and I think it suits you very well!" Another grin spread across inky maw, and she didn't once look away from him, eagerly awaiting for him to respond to her cheerful greeting.

"Speech"

OOC: I liked it! I'm excited for this thread!!! Let me know if you don't like to be tagged.
TAG:
WC: 464

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Entia
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Unregistered
Entia
It was the sound of fluttering wings that caught his attention first. The sound was so alike a butterfly to his ears but it was deeper, bigger, and it made his head lift up as he looked around near him. There was the source, and those wings were attached at the shoulders on a mare, and it was nothing like he had ever actually seen before. It wasn't often Entia was left speechless like this, but right now he was. He did watch her though (he swears it's not too voyeuristic, he promises!) and wondered what on earth she was doing walking into the water in the manner she did.

Entia was just beginning to let his mind wander off, wondering to himself where he would venture off to next, when there was a squeal - and he looked over to see her flicking water about and playing with the droplets. An amused look spread across his face but since he didn't think it was a good idea to make some kind of leering comment right now, he refrained.

For the time being.

In that moment passing, she actually spoke to him. With her strange wings and her black and white pattern across her coat, she was pretty contrasted to him, but only in how much white she had where he had black.

"Bah, let's just say, it was worth the wait to watch you play and soak in the water," he says to her, giving his best, in somewhat leering grin. He intended it to be although he were flirting a little, but only a touch.

No need to frighten her off.

"As to the horn, it's the reason I have weird mis-matched eyes, it broke and leaked I tell you. I never got the chance to have it full like so many others I've seen. Makes me a little sad, but how can I miss what I haven't had, hmm?" he trails off, laughing sadly to himself. "No matter. The name's Entia..."

( <3 I am too, sorry it took a bit longer than I thought in returng... feeling dodgy days don't help! <3 @Myrrine )

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

It didn't take him very long to respond, and she could only let her grin spread wider as she removed herself from the cool waters, letting herself drip dry instead of attempting to dry herself with her tongue. That was too much work, and she was busy having a lovely conversation; it would be rude of her to be drying herself off while someone was speaking with her. She listened to his response intently, but she didn't seem to understand his phrasing. How was it worth watching her play in the water? Was she truly that entertaining to others? She didn't think she was that amusing, but perhaps she perceived herself wrong. So she giggled, tossing her head gently and stepping slightly closer so she could converse with him better, looking into his mismatched eyes sweetly, "I suppose I did look a little funny playing with the water. But you have to make bath time somewhat enjoyable don't you?" Her eyes were full of light and kindness, happy to finally be engaged in conversation. It hadn't even crossed her mind that he was flirting, because why would anyone flirt with her?

Her attention was again focused on his horn as he told his tale, causing her to slightly frown and nod slowly, showing she was still paying attention. Her eyes showed her sympathies, before she began to smile once more, chiming in cheerfully, "I'm sorry to hear that, but perhaps that means the Gods wanted you to follow a different path, one where you have an interesting horn and mismatched eyes!" She giggled gently to herself at the thought, before looking out into the grove and enjoying a soft breeze that suddenly overcame her. At the sound of his name she turned back to look at him, never once losing her cheerful expression as she nodded her head, prancing in place joyfully and speaking once more, "It's a pleasure to meet you Sir Entia! I'm glad that we can meet on this day. What brings you here may I ask? Just enjoying a nice spring stroll?" She hoped she wasn't coming off as nosy or rude, she was simply trying to make small talk, pleasant conversation so she could get to know this man she now thought of as her friend.

"Speech"

OOC: Forgive Myrrine for being so... oblivious xD
TAG:
WC: 381

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Entia
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Unregistered
Entia
It was the sound of fluttering wings that caught his attention first. The sound was so alike a butterfly to his ears but it was deeper, bigger, and it made his head lift up as he looked around near him. There was the source, and those wings were attached at the shoulders on a mare, and it was nothing like he had ever actually seen before. It wasn't often Entia was left speechless like this, but right now he was. He did watch her though (he swears it's not too voyeuristic, he promises!) and wondered what on earth she was doing walking into the water in the manner she did.

Entia was just beginning to let his mind wander off, wondering to himself where he would venture off to next, when there was a squeal - and he looked over to see her flicking water about and playing with the droplets. An amused look spread across his face but since he didn't think it was a good idea to make some kind of leering comment right now, he refrained.

For the time being.

In that moment passing, she actually spoke to him. With her strange wings and her black and white pattern across her coat, she was pretty contrasted to him, but only in how much white she had where he had black.

"Bah, let's just say, it was worth the wait to watch you play and soak in the water," he says to her, giving his best, in somewhat leering grin. He intended it to be although he were flirting a little, but only a touch.

No need to frighten her off.

"As to the horn, it's the reason I have weird mis-matched eyes, it broke and leaked I tell you. I never got the chance to have it full like so many others I've seen. Makes me a little sad, but how can I miss what I haven't had, hmm?" he trails off, laughing sadly to himself. "No matter. The name's Entia..."

( <3 I am too, sorry it took a bit longer than I thought in returng... feeling dodgy days don't help! <3 @Myrrine )