the Rift

[OPEN] Watch your step
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

And when my sins are just a memory...

A flash of something she could only describe as jealousy zinged through her gut when Jahzara mentioned that she had met Torleik before. But... why wouldn't she? The feeling made absolutely no logical sense. Though she did feel like she had some claim on him, she would not keep him from doing his job as the King and earning the loyalty of his subjects. Why then did she feel so ill? Why did it feel as if she was losing him a step at a time? Ophelia furrowed her brows and nodded, trying to keep her insides in check. 

Tinek made up for her silence with a friendly "coo" at this stranger, reaching out with a talon to try to grab at the shiny shells. Like all dragons, he had a fascination with shiny things. He grunted a bit and sniffed the air, trying to understand what they were and where he could get such pretty things. 

Ophelia came back to reality when Phyre accepted their invitation, and she smiled warmly. "He will," she said confidently. Rarely did she try to put words in others' mouths, but she would tell Torleik that Phyre was invited and that would be that. Ilios complimented Tinek, and the dragon basked in all the attention, waving to the boy as well. Ophelia nodded. "Thank you. He comes and goes and lives his own life, but he will never cease to be an incredible anchor in my mind," she murmured softly, letting a piece of herself become realized. Rarely was she so vocal about herself or her thoughts. 

The Dragon's Throat was truly beautiful, and she nodded. "I can take you there some time, if you wish," she suggested. "My friend, Gaucho, is the Sultan there, and though he can be a bit... rough around the edges, he is a good ally to have and a good man to know." Ophelia knew just about everyone in this land, having been here for so long, but Helovia had its secrets. She had resigned herself to never fully knowing the truth. 

Together, they journeyed to the World's Edge, a forest of mists, tall trees, rivers and beauty. She was not used to this landscape, but she could admire it for what it was. "Do not venture too far west, and watch your step. There are sheer cliff faces at the edge of the land, which I imagine his own the World's Edge got its name," she warned, looking to Phyre and liking the short-name very much. "I am a traveler, and I am often not here. But, you are welcome to come with me wherever I go, or you can remain here and speak with the leaders about serving the herd in some way. Get comfortable. Do... what you want, really," she offered with a shrug. 

My, she was very bad at this. "I am sure there will be others along to give their greetings." 

[[OOC: OMG SO SORRY FOR THE DRY POST! >_< I PROMISE I WILL BE BETTER NEXT TIME]]

THANKS KAY

@Jahzara @Ophyreia

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!