the Rift

Slipping Into the Dark[Any God]

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark
Leyra trod by the Veins. Her eyes drifted to the shrines set on the path before her. She felt her heart race, her ears flinching at every sound. She paused, gazing into the sky, and spoke."I call upon the Gods to grant me my wish, my plea. I wish to sink beneath the shadows and travel, move, to be one with the dark side, to be one with the shadows." Leyra let out a deep breath, and waited silently for a god to reply. Leyra felt her heart skip so many beats, she thought she would drop dead, or faint. Leyra wondered where the god came from, the sky? Or did they suddenly appear before her? Leyra's excitement rose. She felt sweat cake her coat. She quickly stopped, took in deep breaths, and rubbed herself, trying to clean herself off in case a god came. She used her horn to brush through her tail. She straightened up and waited silently, her mind blank. She had heard rumors that a new god had come. A god of Time and Shock, which puzzled her. She began to get upset, as no god had replied. She tried to think of what element her power would be. Probably the element of Darkness. This pleased her very much. And so, she waited for the gods.

Word Count: 221

OOC: Leyra is asking to sink into the shadows, and lurk within them, which would allow faster travel.
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Though you call for the gods only silence answers you. Try again later.

Return Date: 12/4/12