the Rift

[PRIVATE] could have been me

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark

At this point, I wasn’t sure what I could do. I wasn’t in the mood for going and sulking about anything like what seemed to be my typical agenda. Instead, I was upset in a different way. Snorting out my anger and frustration with everything at hand. At that damn Moon Goddess. At that fucking wolf that fell on my elephant and seemed to swallow him up like he wasn’t even there. The sight still made me sick, but I can’t just let that be the reasoning. I was upset with everything and my despair was so easily turning into a blazing rage that clouded my vision and judgement.

I made my way to the Heavenly Fields upon leaving the Basin. I needed to get out of there knowing who all resided there and those who I really did not want to see. Once I got there, I reached a point where I paused, the wind blowing through my dual colored mane. I breathed in the air deep into my lungs before heaving a hefty sigh and closing my eyes for a few moments only to be stuck seeing that same image from the labyrinth. I wished it was anyone else that had been stuck there. I wished it more than my own life. And as I opened my eyes to see such a serene scene in front of me, I grew even angrier.

I didn’t want to understand how in my time of upset, that the rest of the world could have moved on so quickly. I didn’t want to see the birds flying above, chirping happily. I didn’t want to see the wind blowing through the grass so effortlessly. It pained me deep within and I figured I just couldn’t handle it anymore. Stamping a hoof down into the grass, I struck out with a hoof aiming to pierce the earth. Alas, no luck and instead my blow was cushioned by the green of the earth. Snorting in displeasure, I dropped onto my knees, rolling onto my side in the deep blades that pierced into the sky. I wanted to see the darkness engulf me from the shadow of the grasses and pretend I didn’t even exist.

But no. As the sun grew higher into the sky, the birds continued to fly, and life continued to move on even after I felt like I couldn’t accomplish anything in my life. “What a fucking mess.” I grumbled to myself, kicking another hoof out in absolute displeasure.

Dodging bullets with your broken past.
I can’t hear you, I don’t fear you anymore.

For Enna <3
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!