Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
the Constrictor
ideas are the bombs in your mind, a fissure in time
if you don't have a weapon you can't have mine

It was anger and frustration that made Ktulu's blood boil as she finally stumbled back to her hooves after being blasted backwards from the Goddess that she hated more than anything. Pain in her shoulder set her teeth on edge and she glared hotly at the Goddess as she addressed those that had attacked her. Speak their piece with her?! What could she possibly have to say that would make what she'd done okay? Ktulu snorted but remained quiet only because she could feel the mental pull from her companion telling her to shut the hell up.

As much as Ktulu hated the Goddess and wanted to see her burn she would go to the Veins just to hear the Goddess defend her actions like anyone guilty of murder would. Guilty! Guilty! Guilty! She wanted to scream. She wanted to attack the Goddess again, but the weight of Eytan leaning against her foreleg kept her rooted in place. 'Don't do anything else stupid.' He drawled as he turned his caramel gaze up toward her face. 'She'll kill you this time.' And the scariest part about that statement was that Ktulu couldn't make herself care if the Goddess killed her.

Her weight shifted as turned when she heard her name spoken. "What?" She growled at the stallion, her brother. The first and last time she'd seen him she'd had to chase him from the Edge for trespassing, but it was better that she did it and not Archibald. "I don't feel much like talking, so spit out whatever it is you have to say so I can leave."

"."

ooc://
nessie, if you want to start a separate thread for them let me know c:

Image Credits

@Soren

Icon by Tay

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
AITHNIEL

Aithniel laughed harshly at the Moon Goddess demanding she come talk to her, and the fire child narrowed her eyes. Fat chance, bitch. Maybe in the days to come she could muster the effort it would require to speak to Mesec's mother, but she was certainly not there yet. Injustice ran rampant, and it needed to be quelled. The gods has a unique responsibility to uphold order, and purple pimple squandered all of it for what? Maybe that's what hurt the most... the murders were senseless.

At least she knew now that she had to go. She had to ask and understand.

The girl sighed heavily, feeling a tickle in her lungs, and she coughed once or twice, feeling physically and emotionally miserable. In the distance, she saw Rikyn approach, only to be distracted by someone dying. Aithniel furrowed her brows, walking closer to see what was going on, but she kept her distance. She recognized a few faces from the Aurora Basin, and she was unsure if she was welcome. Regardless of her feelings, this loss of life was tragic, and she frowned, not knowing words to say.

So she said nothing.

Instead, she nodded to Rikyn, feeling down right miserable in her own skin with weeping wounds and a bitter cough. Aithniel needed something, anything to keep from wanting to break down and cry. Everything was building up. She had more enemies than friends, and she twisted her face in a grimace, tucking her chin to her chest. Then, she walked away, using the sky as a navigation tool to get out of this ugly maze safely.

Image Credit

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
SOREN
Run away with me, Lost souls and reverie, Running wild and running free, Two kids, you and me

My ears flattened at my sister with the irritated what that came from her mouth. She had turned to me, after glaring at the Moon Goddess. "Most people say hello, you know."

My voice is irritable, blue eyes flashing with anger. I am sick of her treating me like nothing. I am making an effort here, and she doesn't seem to even want me. I try to control not yelling at her, but you can tell from my body language that I was having a hard time.

"I don't feel much like talking, so spit out whatever it is you have to say so I can leave."

Alright, you obviously need to sit back down big sis.

"Well, Ktulu dear, I frankly couldn't give two fucks if you don't feel like talking. Were going to talk anyway. And for gods sake I will take my time about it." My gaze is hard, jaw taught. No, I would not back down. Even if she could kick my ass with her experience and her friggen bear.

"However, we will talk on the move. I would rather not stay here for the night. So lets go."

I turn and I begin to walk off, irritation wearing off. I felt proud of myself. Take that Ktulu. You can't push me around. I wont stand for it. Just like you wouldn't either.

"Hurry up!"

I called out over my shoulder, ensuring she followed. I was sick of waiting around, and I'd be damned if I kept on doing so.

And I say, Hey, hey hey hey, Living like we're renegades

@Ktulu