the Rift

[OPEN] GREEN LABYRINTH LUNG

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
GREEN LABYRINTH LUNG

Exploring new lands from strange worlds is weighted with both reward, and risk. With a host of different flora and fauna never before encountered by Helovians, your immune systems haven't had time to adjust like the Riftians have.

As such, the following characters have contracted Green Labyrinth Lung, a virus which manifests as as black slime weeping from the eyes, nose, and mouth continuously. These affected orifices seem to also have altered senses many of which can be found in different species (i.e. characters sound very different/speak new languages, can see through either thermal radiation or echolocation, can smell as well as a snake or smell worse/attracted to bizarre aromas...). You are able to decide and get creative with its exact effects on your characters!

Like with any new disease, it has the potential to infect others and will respond to a certain cure. The more it's studied, the more it will be understood and better combated.

Clue: Salt the wound

Aithniel
Archibald
Badger
Cera
Eden
Erthë
Gaucho
Hotaru
Ilios
Isopia
Knox
Ktulu
Lace
Lothíriel
Maren
Mirabella
Najya
Panzram
Resplendence
Rikyn
Shadow
Soren
Tandavi
Ulrik
Volterra

PLEASE TAG RANDOM EVENT IN EVERY POST YOU MAKE WHEN INFECTED! You are only considered infected in threads created after this post date.

If you have the Blood Falls Boils, you still have those :)

*Because tagging currently doesn't work please PM the RE.

Helovian Ancient
@Tandavi is cured of GLL!
@Miykael is cured of GLL!

Hmm, I just realized something I should have been considering all along :3 my bad

Helovian Ancient
and Ode