the Rift

what the hell [open~]

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time
running all the lights with the girl of his dreams

What is this? Brienne asked, tail flicking behind her in a feline-like manner.

This place is new. Abraham, we're going closer. Gwyneverre spoke boldly, jaws spreading in a toothy grin.

Be wary. Abraham warned his dragons as the pair flew off of his croup. At six months old, the gold was already outgrowing her older sister, the white. The colt watched them fly off towards the sound of a waterfall, his bi-hued eyes swollen with pride and glory. His dragons were beautiful, dangerous, and brave, and together they were discovering something new. Tree-like limbs lifted into a trot behind his gliding queens, his curiosity matching theirs and pulling him forward. For all the time he had spent in the north, Abraham had never come across this land. It intrigued him, pulled him in like a siren's song, and he succumbed to the temptation. Gwyneverre, Brienne -- come. The leviathan of a colt spoke to his dragons calmly and plainly through his bond with each of them. With a hiss, Gwyneverre landed on his poll and grasped his dual horns for more balance. Brienne, the larger of the two, landed on his croup. 

This place is glorious. Gwyn translated over to Abraham while gently trilling her pleasure towards her younger sister. Bri nodded carefully and opened her jaws, misty and cold frost spilling between her razor-like teeth. We could live here. The younger queen added,  wings folded carefully against her bodice. No. Reginald is not here. We have to find him. Something is happening to Helovia. We need to stick together. The dark stallion nearly snarled at his dragons, though their wonder and awe of this new land could not be stifled. Abraham, a fearless child of darkness, did not find weakness of heart by the appearance of this new land, but he knew all too well of the strangeness of Helovia. When the murders ran rampant, his mother died. 

Abraham would not let anything like that happen again, and so in this time of regeneration and bizarre happenings, the son of hellion knew he needed his wombmate to stand at his side.

abraham

art by neo || coding by neo

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Mordecai Posts: 77
Aurora Basin Mare atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 3 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

She was in that awkward stage between childhood and adulthood and it drove the girl crazy. Her coat was completely shed of the downy baby fur that had made her so fuzzy and cute. With the disappearance of her fuzzy baby fur her brindle markings became more apparent. Her mane and tail had both grown in length and her downy feathers had long since been replaced with ones that should have aided her in flying if she ever decided to give in to her mother's wishes and learn, but the girl was stubborn and dead set against it.

A few days before had been no different than any other. When she woke she ran off to the bridge and waited for some unsuspecting jerk to open the bridge and she ran across with them with her mother being none the wiser-- or so she assumed. With no particular destination in mind she headed north, curious to explore something that wasn't desert or forest. She definitely wasn't expecting to find something so red or so beautiful. She had explored wide-eyed and excited with her find.

For the most part it was empty. It was quiet and she was alone and it wasn't that bad, being alone.

It was only by accident, really, that she even noticed Abraham and his dragons as they, too, explored. There was a pinprick of happiness at seeing the giant stallion but it was overshadowed by annoyance at him for being gone. He had been practically her only friend (the one that annoyed her the least) in the Throat and he'd just disappeared. She watched him and his dragons from her hiding place in the bushes until she finally couldn't stay still anymore.

"ABE-RUH-HAM!" Mordecai shouted his name, each syllable a staccato that matched her hoof falls as she stomped out of her hiding place. She stopped and stood staring at the leviathan and his two dragons, her expression stern. "You leave Throat?"

"."

MORDECAI

when the last light warms the rocks and the rattlesnakes unfold
mountain cats will come along to drag away your bones

@Abraham
the emptiness that we confess in the dimmest hour of day
in Automatown they make a sound like the low sad moan of prey

Adonné Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Adonné
your quote can go here!
What if it's two lines?
Her Lavender eyes flickered around her as she ventured off from the fighting. Her small cloven black hooves moved along the red ground as she ventured further and further away. The lavender plant growing from her mane gave off a sweet aroma surrounding a large diameter around the golden princess. Then she heard some voices coming from within the deep blood woods. She kept on charging forward with her sharp hooves digging into the crimson leaves that covered the ground. When she approached the female and male voices she stopped looking over each creature with bright eyes and a sweet smile on her onyx maw. She knew immediately that she was different for these two common folk, but she did not say that right away. Her floral marking were hidden from the shadows and swirling horn was the only thing that stood out besides the overwhelming smell of the lavender plant. She waited till the mare was done then she opened her maw to let the french words drip from her mouth like the honey he coat was made out of "Hello there, I seem to be lost in this very odd place. Do you care to help a Damsel in distress?" She smiled softly as she finished her sentence. Oh how she did  not want to be around another mare right now, but she played it off to a sugar sweet face. She was in fact a master of lies not even having to think about what to say. She knew she was no Damsel in distress, but the other two would have no clue with the innocent role she put off. She stayed slightly hidden in the shadows worried on how the other two would take her odd markings. Right now all she was concerned about is figuring out where she is and if she could find any familiar faces. She had been unsuccessful and due to her royal type of personality she did not want to really get into a tiff with someone in this odd land, so she figured she would find a travel companion until she found someone that she knew. She watched the dragon as it stayed near the stallion. Such an odd little creature like her self, it was entertaining to watch the little beast move about. Then she snapped back to reality waiting for an answer for the Stag... hopefully the mare would just go away, but she never let one little speck of that show on her golden face.    

"Talk"
OOC:: @Abraham @Mordecai Hope you dont mind if i throw her in! give yall a first encounter with a Rift character    

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
I’m walking the halls of my victory, my golden hooves splashing in the red pool that collects at the foot of the falls, savoring the bite of their shape into the soft inlay of my hooves, the remembered cacophony of the fight in which we, my friends and I, alongside warriors of Helovia and the strange kingdom from which this one had been rent, had felled a God.  In all the ways some might avoid remembering the bloodshed and screams of that afternoon (and I might have been one of them, had the day ended differently for me), I will recall it time and time again, and while each time the scent and sounds will fade and blur, today they are bright and shining, and I delight in their recollection.

I am torn from the sound of Erebos’ hooves and the thunder of the approaching colt, nameless, his red dragon wheeling above, torn not by my own desire to notice the reality of the world around me but by the sound of a girlish little voice squealing out a boy’s name in the most ludicrously annoying utterance I’ve ever heard.  My ears flick back and my egotistical stride through the red water stills as I lift my crown and send my molten eyes towards the sound.

The colt that she talks to - named is Abraham, as everyone within a mile now knows - is familiar somehow, making me think of a more purely black creature and tangled, low branches of willows.  It’s not the same colt as the one who raced with me, his legs reaching and promising strength, strength that was stolen by the painful rattling of his breath, but the resemblance is enough to make me think of the dark natured colt I had shared a moment of childhood delight with for the first time in a long while.  He’s about the right age, even, a similarity that is hard to shake until I notice something else.

One ear falls forward, because he has two dragons, and that’s interesting enough to make me instantly not annoyed at the filly or him.  They are surely not the feathered creature’s pets.

The sound of a third voice makes the second ear rise, my golden eyes narrowing to find a young mare who is much more to my liking than the feathered one with the shrill little voice.  I recognize her, but cannot place her.

Perhaps she was here, when the God died?  I try to recall all the strange faces that had gathered before the world had seemingly exploded and all hell had broke loose on the crystal encrusted Bear God of the red falls.  Either way, she’s beautiful, and between my interest in speaking to the male with the two dragons and getting to know her name, I find my hooves splashing through the red water and towards all three of them.

I catch the tail end of the accented words of the buckskin damsel, glancing at her well shaped figure (what’s revealed from the shadow, anyway) in a way that could be deemed lecherous as I slip in among their gathering.

"You are north of the Threshold," I answer with a quirky grin, "from which all of Helovia branches."

Taking my eyes away from the dark horned woman, I let my gaze wander over the filly with so much disinterest that it is barely a glance before looking over to Abraham, again confused by the striking similarities – and the differences.  His horn is a single straight weapon looped with another, while the child I remember is crowned differently, but the figures…

"I’m Rikyn," I say, my true name, the name I told the dark child in the forest; a name he’ll know if he’s the same child, changed by some scar or magic.  And what had the dark one’s name been?

I find that I cannot recall, and smile at the irony.

Perhaps he couldn’t remember my name anymore, either.

[ OOC: I TOTALLY FORGOT I HAD THIS TABLE ] 

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time
Abraham went to his own exploration while his dragons soared above him. The crimson hues were beautiful, painted on the flora like the blood of others Abraham had spilled even as a colt. The comparison made him shudder, the dark and alluring thoughts rolling between the minds he shared with the reptilian queens. Their exploration was cut short, however, when Gwyneverre brought Abraham's mind back to the present. We have a visitor, she cut in, making the behemoth turn to face the newcomer as she screamed at him.

Brienne, remembering the girl from her hatching, trilled and landed on Abraham's crest. The golden woman grasped mane and amulets, peering at the girl with brilliant green eyes. Gwyneverre landed on Abraham's poll, steadying herself with his dual horns. "Mordecai." He breathed her name, but her tone made his ears pin against his dark mane. The stallion's nose wrinkled and he wanted to spit at her hooves. "I am only a visitor in those lands as long as my siblings seek shelter there. I can leave when I want to." The thought of being trapped within the ranks of a herd made his stomach turn and his mouth taste sour. How could anyone stand it? And, why in the world was this girl yelling at him for leaving? Was...was she jealous that he had the freedom she did not, even with the wings attached to her back? The leviathan nearly scoffed at the thought; Gwyneverre, on her mantle, did.

Blackened ears flicked as Abraham picked up the presence of another. The mare, so oddly colored, stepped forth with questions the stallion thought to be idiotic. Where were they? They were in Helovia. Caught with his tongue between his teeth at the girl's ignorance, his answers were taken from his lips by another newcomer. Gwyneverre scowled above Abraham's head, mimicking his own facial expression. Brienne, however, looked on all of the strangers with a calm, impassive glance. "Abraham." He nodded at the strange new stallion, around his own age. 

abraham

I don't want your money
I don't want your crown

pixel by tamme

Unregistered
Adonné
your quote can go here!
What if it's two lines?
Her Lavender eyes flicked over to the new stallion approaching them and she smiled softly as he seemed to be much kinder to her than the other immature brute standing by the bitchy mare. She listened to figure out she was in Helovia for sure, all this land was new to her and how dare the black and white beast treat her like a an Idiot, she let a snot out as he only introduced himself to the new stallion after he spoke his name. Adonné stepped from the shadows revealing her odd shaped markings and she beautiful swirling horn. Her black hooves walked closer to the one named Rikyn shooting a glance of death towards the other stallion named Abraham."My Name is Adonné, you see i am not from around here." she smiled as the air filled with the smell of Lavender as she then turned to the brute that disrespected her. Her blood boiled and burned with anger then her pure black markings turned into a glowing Lavender Lighting up the shadows around her. Her once black hooves were luminescent as she walked over the red ground standing right in front of the so called Abraham fellow.

"How Dare you treat me like a worthless weed. You.... If I was not so new to this land i would slash your throat open with out blinking an eye. Your male misogyny tone does not ease over my boiling blood very well. Get your facts straight before you slide that look over your face you pig. Clearly if I am asking for your Help i need it, but you know what... you could not even help a rain drop to the ground if you had too, because your stupid offish self probable wouldn't even understand that gravity would do all the work. " Her deep accented french words were like a sharp blade digging into the stallions jugular. Her poisoned hiss stopped as she stood looking deep into his eyes with every one of her black marking glowing lavender. Adonné rolled her eyes spinning around quickly smacking her long black tail across his chest if he had not moved back from her by now.

The honey and lavender colors drenched her soft coat, now it was clear that she was not from this area. Her Magic ill body took over her seemingly normal appearance. Her outraged body looked to the only kind soul that she could see. Rikyn was clearly her best choice as of right now she then walked over the the stag standing next to him." I am dreadfully sorry you had to see that side of me. I get angered with ignorance.. And where i am from that thing over there would be slaughtered where he stood for that type of disrespect. " She still glowed due to her blood boiling, but the smell of the sweet relaxing flower was starting to clam her mind. She glanced over the black and gold stallion, he was a very handsome fellow... Maybe he could help her out a bit...

"Talk?"

ali

Abraham's expression shifted and Mordecai's shifted to match his own. Her dark ears disappeared into her midnight black mane and she snorted. There may have been a touch of jealousy that he could leave the Throat whenever he wanted without having to answer to anyone and when she wanted to leave she had to sneak past her mother and father. They both had ways of suffocating and stifling her adventurous spirit. She wanted to be free like Abraham, but the way he spoke to her only irritated her. Her teeth ground together in her irritation but before she could say anything to Abraham two others arrived.

For a while Mordecai was silent and simply stood observing the new stallion and listening to the mare that spoke. "Stupid." She thought to herself. "What kind of mare introduces herself as a damsel in distress?" The brindle filly's black eyes caught the way the mare's markings lit up and she watched her as she stalked out of the shadows toward Abraham, her mouth running.

"Ki fin yeni!" The dark girl spat as she moved to position herself by Abraham's side. Everyone around her may have dwarfed her, but she had more than enough attitude to make up for her lack of height. "Damsel in distress." The words were foreign and weird on the young girl's tongue, but she spoke them anyway. "Vikeesi. Es havazhaan. Ifas maisi yeri!" She snorted again, all of the irritation she'd felt toward Abraham redirected toward the mare. "Mezhah."

Oh, but then the mare had to spin around and slap her tail at Abraham. Mordecai snapped her teeth at it, hoping to grasp several of the dark strands (if not a chunk of it) between her teeth and yank it out.

"."

translation:
Ki fin yeni - what the fuck
Vikeesi - annoying woman
Es havazhaan - get lost
Ifas maisi yeri - go walk with your mother
Mezhah - whore

MORDECAI

The snowflake of a dragon scowls at my arrival, the boy making such a similar expression to the beast or the beast to he that I still find myself in good humor towards him despite his obvious dislike of all the strange company (which is, of course, what I assume to be the cause of his disgruntled stare).

He is called Abraham, and I mull it over several times in my head in an attempt to remember his calling, sure that I will at least remember him; its not every day a boy meets someone with two flying lizards and a horn, and it draws so many questions to my mind that I find I am perhaps overly eager to speak with him about it.

Any offense or delight I’d have found in asking such questions is lost as the damsel steps from the shadows, her butter cream and ebonite figure taking on the ruddy glow of the leaves above rather than the shadowy depths of their lower boughs. She smells like flowers, I note, but her face is anything but delicate as she turns her gaze towards the dragon keeper, glowing in places she hadn’t been before.

I watch it all with a widening of my eyes, my mouth slowly slipping open at the bold audacity of the woman, a wonder as to what the dragons (two of them, mind you, known for tempers hot as the infernos in their bellies) might do to her, and the deeper thought, of course, the wonder, of what she might do to them if she is capable as her bold step states.

I can’t even really decide what he did to her, blinking with a confusion that is readily available in the lines of my face as I look from the boy to the woman to the hybrid child in a wonder as to what the fuck is happening.

Misogyny?

What is that?

In an equal flaring of outrageous audacity, the child snaps up, her little voice striking like whips in a language I don’t understand at the lavender lady who glows with some sort of magic, though I do catch something about a damsel in distress. In a flurry of female insanity, the buckskin is twirling about to swat at Abraham with the thick, horse like tail which grows from her haunches, and the kid is trying to rip it out – I find myself with my chin tucked low and aureate eyes wide at how badly this has all gone, and so fast.

I respond to the apology offered to me by the lavender witch with backward slipping ears, not really liking being pulled in as her knight in shining armor after she’d essentially kicked dirt in Abraham’s face and spat upon his hooves. I take a step away from her, physically distancing myself so as not to share the impression that I’m going to defend her for running her mouth – she shouldn’t talk crap to a group of strangers (one with a twin team of dragons to boot) if she can’t back it up.

"Disrespect?" the word is a scoff, followed by a bark of a laugh that mocks her unfortunate use of a term that means something much different to me than it does to her, apparently.

"You’re not a Queen here, sweet cheeks," I state, my tail swaying behind me in a partially hostile gesture that states just how little tolerance I have for being drug into arguments against my will by bossy ladies (even if they have really great asses), "nobody owes you shit, and you'd better figure that one out fast."

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

There was not really any time to even comprehend what was happening around them. After Abraham addressed Mordecai and the newcomers, the oldest of the group gathered flew off the handle. The leviathan's mismatched eyes widened some as the female stalked towards him, body glowing. Twin dragons upon his back snarled, Gwyneverre's jaws blooming with smoke and a threatening mist coming from Brienne's. Wait. Abraham commanded, letting the woman yell at him.

The stallion had no idea what had gotten her so worked up, but it affected the whole of them. Thick, young muscles curled and tightened beneath Abraham's sleek pelt. Warmth spread over his belly and up through his throat until his tongue was burning hot, just waiting to jump from his jaw like a burning coal. "You, mistress, have made quite a mistake." Abraham said, his voice tight and cold and warning. Gwyn was the first dragon to move, but her sister followed quickly on her heels. As the female slapped her tail towards the giant's face, his dragons let loose a simultaneous cry of war. Kill her. The son of hellion commanded, taking a step forward.

Gwyneverre angled her wings to fly to the lavender mare's right side, and Brienne did the opposite. On Adonne's left, the golden let loose the ice that she had recently begun to master. On Adonne's right, Gwyneverre released the flames of hell itself. Dragon's fire was said to be the hottest in existence, challenging even that of the sun. Abraham assumed the ice that poured from his golden queen was even more dangerous and life-threatening than the northernmost point of this world. His mismatched eyes narrowed as his reptillian queens assaulted their insulter, and his head tilted some. Abraham's face wrinkled some before he charged forward. Powerful body moved to close the distance between him and the mare that had threatened to end his life. 

"Fight me, bitch. Back up your words." For I am Abraham the Leviathan, and I take shit from no one. Weilding his body to the side, Abraham angled his head in an attempt to run his dual horns along the mare's side and slice her from stifle to nose. The filly had fallen away from his mind, and likewise with the dark stallion. 

abraham

I don't want your money
I don't want your crown

pixel by tamme

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

The land I seem to have wandered into is so different. I have never seen it before. and I am sure that I would not have missed the northern land. After all, this was my childhood play ground. I couldn't possibly miss it, could I?

No, there is an explanation for this. Possibly, my mother would know.

However, I guess for now I could look at the red waters and gape, for it was certainly beautiful. Slowly I make my way up the ruby red stream, until I hear voices. My ears perk forward and I hide myself in the shadows. I know one, the other three are foreign to me. Blue eyes watch with wonder from a safe distance, hiding in the shadows I could find. Thankfully my dark coat helps.

At first all seems to start off well, with one of the strangers doing as I, hiding in the shadows. Then something takes a nasty turn. Then one in the shadows emerges, and for some unknown reason, she starts to berate the black and white stallion.

What an idiot!

Did she not see how huge he was? The massive amounts of muscle? Not to mention the two dragons perched upon his back. She was asking for a death sentence, for her was truly terrifying. The third was a young filly, around my age, possibly younger. She spoke a different language at the buckskin mare who was glowing. I didn't know what she was saying, But guessing at the reaction I am sure it wasn't pleasant.

The buckskin then has the audacity to talk again to Rikyn, and move closer to him, her words sweet, like butter. What did she expect from him? If he was anything like his mother, well, she had another thing coming....

Yup, she wouldn't be expecting those words. A soft smirk curls from my lips. Good boy.

However, if I had hands the last reaction would have made me facepalm, because the black and white Goliath was falling right into her trap.

"Stop! WAIT!"

No, no, no!

He was just jumping into killing her... does he know anything? Make her feel her idiocy. My youthful form jumps out, trying to make it to the group.

"Don't fall into her trap. She wants your reaction. Don't you fall for that. Instead, make her suffer in other ways!" My voice calls out, it is soft, flowing, and its turning into the voice of a young woman... Which was weird.

I slide to a halt, next to Rikyn, because well, I knew him.. Kinda. My ears perk forward, hoping that maybe I caught it just in time, because well, why stain this pretty place any more than it already is? Why not play mind games instead. But will they listen? There is a possibility not, a possibility that I would have been to late.

But, I am not defending her, no. I think she deserves to be impaled by Goliath over here. I just don't want him falling into her trap. The nasty tramp.

"Speech goes here."

Glacia
Slow down, it's a science
Credit

Unregistered
Adonné
your quote can go here!
What if it's two lines?
Her eyes flicked back at the little monster that tried to pull at her tail as she snapped at her in some language that was not English."Learn English before you open your mouth and hide behind your foreign words. " she simply spoke walking away. The reaction Rikyn held was something like he think that she wanted his help. No she did not need any muscle to back her ass up, she can play the game better than most. All she wanted was to learn the land, but fuck them all at this point. Her temper kept on flaring as the glow started to creep back on her markings."I don't want you too, nor do i expect you to be a knight. I will back my own ass up thank you, i just wanted some help getting around the land." Her tone was aggravated that this stallion thinks she needs to look to him for protection. She really did not care. The rift was ten times worst than this place, have they not seen the gods that rule over that world?A huff left her mouth as hell broke loose.

Her lavender eyes snapped back to the dragons spitting fire and ice at her she chuckled a bit as the mad little lizards flew around her. Yes it was uncomfortable, but someone that has to fight with a companion... make that two lacks in their own strength. She simply reared up snapping at one as she collected her Baroque body into a leap above the ground kicking at the other lizard. "If your going to attack me for standing up for my self fine... but be a MAN and don't drag your lizards into it... so give me what YOU got, cause i ain't backing down." her voice sounded bored as she then looked up to see the offish creature charging at her. Her refined body was quick on its feet as she felt a scratch go down her side opening up her golden skin letting the lavender colored blood leak from her body. She quickly tucked her head to her chest hoping to stab the offish unicorns haunches as he finished passing by her. "Now, now do all you Helovian's have to attack over little words.... hmmm interesting." she spoke looking at the black beast as another mare walked up. She plead for the stag to stop, for him not to attack. She knew that the filly was not standing up for her, but all Adonné could think of is how brutish these people were. Then again she was use to it at home. She watched to see what the offish beast was going to do next. Her lavender glowing hooves were ready to move quickly if he whipped back around to attack her again. She truly was not a fighter, but ohh well she wont back down especially if it was a good little tiff. She must work on this friend thing.... ehh on second thought Fuck it... she isn't changing her ways.

"Talk"

@Abraham @Rikyn @MORDECAI @Glacia

ali

"Learn English before you open your mouth and hide behind your foreign words."

What the actual fuck?

What the fuck was English?

"You." Mordecai growled at the mare. "You foreign. Not from here." And she had the nerve to tell Mordecai how to speak"Mordecai born in Helovia. Mordecai native." She would speak however the fuck she wanted to speak and as far as she was concerned the bitchy mare could kiss her ass, but if she couldn't understand the insults Mordecai would be more than happy to repeat them in common tongue for her.

"Annoying woman." She spat, her ears pinned and her dark eyes flashing with her barely suppressed rage. "Whore. Fuck you." Was that plain enough for her, and everyone else, to understand? There was more the girl wanted to say, more insults she wanted to sling at the mare in the common tongue, but the other stallion spoke, Abraham's dragons attacked, and another horned mare arrived. The dark girl snorted and glared as the damsel in distress--

"but be a MAN and don't drag your lizards into it.."

She didn't.

"Brenee not lizard!" She snapped, insulted for both Abraham and the dragon. "Hoshor zhavorsa! Golden Dragon! Royal!" Every little move and every word the strange looking, flowery, damsel in distress made only made Mordecai dislike her more.

"Now, now do all you Helovians have to attack over little words.... hmmm interesting."

"Not attack because words." Mordecai said with a roll of her eyes. "Attack because you a bitch." It went without saying that Mordecai hoped Abraham wrecked the stupid foreign woman and ground her broken bones into the dirt.

"."

MORDECAI

@Abraham @Rikyn @Adonné @Glacia

Adonne keeps running her mouth, and as I watch, I see smoke furl from the nostrils of the small beast wrapped about Abraham’s horn, death glinting in the depths of the eyes of the gold. Any one with any sense would see this situation going sour swiftly, and yet she just keeps talking, her accented vocals, that had been appealing on her first arrival, now grate against my ears. Even when she turns towards me and answers my small words, I find myself frowning all the more deeply at how little she understands about her behavior.

"If you live, I’ll take you on a walk," I answer, a glimmer exploding in my vision at the dark thoughts which swell in my mind.

She might live. She certainly won’t be in a walking mood.

Hey, and if she is – then I’ve got myself a true warrior girlfriend! Single handedly defeated two dragons and their master, a hybrid child at his heels…

Even as I playfully jest with myself, the situation outwardly gets ugly, oddly in tune with my strange imaginings. Abraham says something dark (I forget, because what happens next well), then the dragons explode in a flurry of shining, scaled motion. My stomach does a flip, my back crawls with instinctual and somewhat taught loathing of dragon kind, and while I know they aren’t attacking me, I still warily watch their assault upon the lavender damsel.

My lips twitch into a smile only momentarily as the little one turns to defend herself, spitting words like a baby viper with such vehemence that I spare her a single glance. No wonder momma said the winged ones were all crazy in the head, lost to a bird’s simple, bestial logic – if Aithniel and this little bitch’s temper are any justification, maybe they really are. I can’t help but wonder when she’ll jump into the fight as I take a step away to watch it (somehow, miraculously) continue to spiral downwards.

Be a Man! she demands, insulting the bonded wyverns as well in a second breath.

I start to laugh. Keep digging, sister, dragons love being called lizards and their keepers even further enjoy their dangle downs being challenged. I did learn a thing or two from the mistakes of my parents and their insidious kin. I know better than to pick a fight in any situation in which I am so outnumbered by flying, elemental spitting devils.

Stop! Wait!

The familiar voice pulls my eyes up towards the sound of hooves thundering in.

What the fuck?

Glacia?

"Oh, shut up Glacia!" I nearly groan in protest as she approaches, my tail flicking up at my haunches in distant annoyance that she’s come to ruin all the fun. Of course, I wasn’t going to let the lavender lady here get herself murdered (I do have a heart, you know), but justice was due to Abraham for the haughty wench’s words. Whether it was a goad for a violent reaction, or not, sometimes… we get what we ask for.

My frown is heavy and my ears lay back as she stops alongside me, her yearling’s body tall, lean, and awkward.

Gods, I’m glad I grew out of that stage, and that no one here was forced to look at me while it happened.

"Just watch pretty… Adonne, was it? Learn to shut up," I complain in favor of the battle, "we’ll intervene if we have to."

@Abraham @Mordecai @Adonne @Glacia

Wishlist - Plots