the Rift

[PRIVATE] leave a whisper

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow
For Déodat!

Set after this! Although that fight will be judged as normal, ICly it will be played as though Nyx loses, whatever the result. Vague on injuries and suchlike xP

Above their heads, the storm ebbs and intensifies, slackens then heaves back into life. The thundering downpour of rain slathers the mare's sweaty body as their final blows are exchanged, as her aching, throbbing form finds itself folding into submission. She bends before the sheer force of him, a gargled groan twisting free from her aching lips as her body sags in defeat.

She can never be happy when she loses. But her traitorous heart is beating excitedly, far faster than it should, even given their vigorous workout. Her heat-inflicted body tingles for his touch; a woman's nature-fuelled craving that burns across her flesh even harder than the rebuke of his horn and hooves. "You win," comes her breathy whisper of a voice, her frigid eyes pointed sharp at the ground as her sides heave with exhaustion. Her tail lifts, releasing billowing waves of ripe mare, then slaps back down again. Her ears are held backwards, through submission rather than anger. She acknowledges his victory with dropped eyes and a stooped posture, an animal defeated.

Then, her sweat and rain-soaked shoulder shifts, aiming to press into his chest. Her eyeline lifts from where it's pointed at the ground and flickers upwards to meet his own, a tired but salacious smile pulling at the corners of her mouth. Tiredness, and the season's temptations, lend her boldness she does not normally possess. "What prize does the victor desire?" He has bested her, and that means she is his to do with as he pleases. She has no idea if he wants the same thing she does - to unite their bodies in pleasure the same way they have just been united in pain - or if the stench of her heat will affect him as it has numerous other stallions. He might turn away, the knowledge of success enough to keep him warm at night. He might be content knowing he has defeated a friend, and she will have to take her pathetic female desires elsewhere; desires she thought she was above, steel soldier that she is. She was wrong.

Or he might not. He might let himself tumble into temptation, into sin, and a throaty grunt of need slips unbidden from her lips.

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
- Déodat -
Even as the storm rages, their battle comes to a close. Nyx declares her defeat and Déodat cannot hide the triumphant light from his eyes. Adrenaline still courses through his veins, giving him a small edge. As the sweet scent of mare fills his nostrils he can fill that primal desire arising in him. It disgusts him and he battles between primordial instinct and his self control. Then the woman comes over to him, pressing her body to his and it only draws the temptation closer to him. At her words he falls quiet and looks thoughtful for a moment. You know what you want, you horny bastard, Odette says to him through their bond, her voice laced with amusement. He simply glares at her and shuts her out from his head. Pride doesn’t let him admit that she’s right that he craves to feel the mare beneath him, to indulge himself in the simple instinctual pleasures that come so easily during Birdsong.

No matter how much he wishes to deny himself, he can’t. The Blood Prince decides to divulge in his own lust and reaches out to touch the mare, gently biting along her shoulder. Every man deserves a night to sin, yes? They are imperfect creatures within a world as cruel as it’s inhabitants can be at times. Was it not just two birdsongs ago he gave into the pull nature brings every year? Two wonderful lives sprung from his seed and he cannot ponder what sort of being may come of this union. Are they not both battleborn? Perhaps this will be the mare to give him a son. He does not discriminate between fillies and colts, but he cannot deny that longing any father may have for a male child.

"“I know what prize I desire..” Déodat coos into her ear softly, a bit of his lust slipping into his voice. "“Let us sin together..” He says as he wraps his neck over hers. "“I wish for my prize to be.. You. 
I was promised
The glorious ending of a knight
But the crown is out of sight

@Nyx

SORRY FOR THE WAIT I AM THE LITERAL WORST OMFG HOPEFULLY THESE WILL BE UP MUCH SOONER
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow
FROTHS EXCITEDLY

it's okay! <33 he has permission to do the do in your next post if you want - I'll go ahead and post her stats and everything and you can throw yours up whenever c:

@Déodat !

Teeth rasp against her shoulder, and her lips peel to exhale a throaty gargle of wanton lust. Her neck arches against his touch, but her head is still held submissively low, acknowledgement of her defeat. He speaks, and his voice is as husky as she had prayed for. Perhaps her scent, her ripeness, has had an effect on him after all. Shit, she hopes so. Being turned away now with the female equivalent of blue balls would damn near kill her.

You. Her heart pounds, her blood races. Her aching, sweating body screams for him, and that one, single word lets her know that he isn't immune to her female charms. Her mouth dries with anticipation, eyes rolling and tail elevating just so. "I am yours," she purrs, embracing his neck like a pair of dancing snakes. Yep, Nyx is gettin' the good D tonight.

Of course, after the initial sating of her appetite, the silver knows she may have to contend with the possibility of a child. In her heat-fuelled state, driven by nature and the desire to reproduce, she hungers for a foal at her heels. A little miniature warmonger, her first on Helovian soil, sired by a man strong enough to best her in battle. A soldier of strong unicorn stock, born and bred for victory...Admittedly, being out of action with a stomach like a beached whale for the duration of her pregnancy is never appealing, but being a mother far outweighs the discomfort.

First, though, there's the pleasurable business of creating said child. She swivels, presenting him with her rump, and arches her tail once more. She is his, open, waiting and ready, heart pounding with exertion and anticipation, ready to sin with the handsome blood bay as many times as he wants. To the victor goes the spoils, after all.

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
- Déodat -
She embraces him back, and her words brings his ears forward. For the moment he let's silence hang in the air and he inhales sharply, taking in that scent that sends his mind reeling. Dèodat is almost drunk with desire as he closes his eyes for but a moment. They will craft a might spawn, he can envision it now. Esther had been a soldier herself, but she didn't live and breathe battle in the way Dèodat did. Hotaru is a radiant queen, with her silver tongue and a knife hidden beneath it all, she is a a whole other form of woman.. He knows all too well she is the sort of women with a complexity he can never dream to fathom. Nyx, on the other hand, is of similar breeding, a woman who lives and thrives off the thrills of battle. She ignites passion so easily... And whether it's simply the hormones or something more he isn't sure. The only thing he know is he desires her now 

Anticipation swells inside of him as she turns towards him, her body beckoning him closer, so he obliges. 

Pleasure lingers even as he removes himself from her, and with it an overwhelming satisfaction. Dèodat circles about to face the mare, look her in the eye after everything they just shared. It dawns on him in some sense this mare has been given everything he can offer physically. Their battle that occurred only just before seems to make the whole moment all the more intimate. He flicks his tail and water goes flying, mixing in with the violent storm around them. 

He snorts and then reaches out to nuzzle the mare, it's only a brief gesture something that only lingers for a moment. Whatever affectionate mood came over him quickly disappears it seems. "I took forward to meeting our child," he says to her softly before he turns and he looks over at her. "I look forward to when we meet again." He says with a slight nod. Then he starts trotting off towards home. "lookit i can talk to" 

I was promised
The glorious ending of a knight
But the crown is out of sight

Done on my phone cause I wanted this doneee @Nyx
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA