the Rift

[PRIVATE] you have been followed

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark

Finding my way to the meadows was everything but easy. It had become quite the feat for me and my older joints. I had to rest many times and had to stop to eat to attempt to put some muscle beneath my skin. At this point, I looked skinny, a couple of ribs poking out here and there. However, the scenery of this place was beautiful. My glassy yet haze gaze observed it all in. The scent of the morning air, dew still finding its ways onto each blade of grass. Dripping off as the sun danced across it like a magnifying class. The colors were stunning, with the flowers that sprouted in between the grasses. There was a river nearby, and it nearly seemed impossible for a place like this to exist.

I kept my mouth shut though, no matter how much I wanted to just stare at it all. Then, a tickle in my throat urged me toward the water’s edge. Making my way through the grasses, I felt the silky smooth blades graze across my legs. Tainting them with streaks of water that caused patches of darker fur to show through. My head was lowered, in the anticipation of my scarred lips reaching the water.

I must’ve looked so out of place. A scene so beautiful, and here was little Glasgow ruining the picture. My body looked old, older than my age that’s for sure. A light gray pelt with a splash of a darker gray sabiano on only one of my legs. Might not have looked so bad if it weren’t for my face and blood stained feathers. My face held so much scarring, I had grown scared to talk to others. I was afraid of frightening them. Scars lined each corner of my mouth, blood in color. I also carried two straight lines of cuts down both eyes. Both scarlet in color, but no blood to be seen. I guess this was my curse.

My eyes were a very light blue, nearly glass in its own way. I could see alright, haze included. I was sure I was slowly going blind. But I wouldn’t admit it until the darkness finally succumbed me. Another part of me, my horns, weren’t anything pretty to look at either. A slight transparency to them, the two that adorned the middle of my head. The front had been broken off, the tip woven gently into my tail for reminders and safe keeping. It was almost sad to see. I was almost sad to see.

And with that, I began to glance around in the hopes a child wouldn’t appear while I walked toward the water with a body that looked like it should’ve been possessed.

'We've lost it all, I'm just a silhouette.
I'm a lifeless face you'll soon forget.' 
IMAGE CREDITS

@Lothíriel derp