Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie
@Ktulu
Also open to any Falls members that have GLL. <3

I WAS MADE TO KEEP YOUR BODY WARM
BUT I'M COLD AS THE WIND BLOWS SO HOLD ME IN YOUR ARMS

The late birdsong sky shines the same strong, vivid blue of his eyes. Its' great expanse unmarred by puffy clouds of white and lightened only by the brightness of the sun sitting proudly high above. Everything seemed lighter, brighter following the discovery that would eradicate the foreign disease from Helovia. He hadn't been certain his magic would work but he had to try. Low and behold, it had worked - at least once. Archibald was now cured of the infliction and Miykael couldn't be more proud than he was in that moment.

When he moves now, it's like he's floating on air. He feels lighter than he's ever been. The angel he had been would have been so proud to see him now. And what would the Maker say? Would he finally see that he was wrong? That saving them was worth it? Truthfully, he doubted it but the Maker's opinion no longer matters to him. It hadn't since he plunged to the earth several years earlier. Miykael holds his head high, confidence blooming in his chest as he trots towards the center of the Falls. His companion is finally resting in the trees - her mind is quiet and peaceful when he seeks her out through their connection - so he leaves her be. He didn't need her this time.

He arrives at his chosen destination rather quickly and slows to a stop. Standing tall, the stallion allows his gaze to perform a cursory glance around him. Everything is quiet, almost serene. "Brothers and sisters! If you are ill, please come to me. I can help you." he exclaims, and though he had intended to speak loudly - what came out was far louder than he had been expecting. His deep voice booms across the lands, echoing and sending the birds scattering from the trees amid shrieks of terror. He had been confident, positive, assured. The thunderous booming of his voice startles him, his heart leaping frantically in his chest for a few moments before finally settling down again. What just happened? Miykael stands frozen to the spot, his blue gaze unseeing as his mind reels."That's... never happened before." he whispers.

Eliana certainly isn't asleep anymore, despite the soothing and calming vibes he sends her way through their bond. She stays in her spot, though, at Miykael's insistence.

MY HEART'S AGAINST YOUR CHEST, YOUR LIPS PRESSED TO MY NECK
I'M FALLING FOR YOUR EYES, BUT THEY DON'T KNOW ME YET
AND WITH THIS FEELING I'LL FORGET, I'M IN LOVE NOW
Image Credits
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu the Constrictor

"What's wrong with me, Eytan?" The dark mare muttered through the mental bond she shared with her companion. Over and over again she'd tried to speak but the only thing that came from her mouth was the same black tar that leaked from her eyes and nose. She felt as though it had clogged her throat but if that were the case why had she not suffocated? "That bitch did this." She thought vehemently. "She did this because we fought against her. Because she can't accept that there are consequences for what she does." Eytan remained silent and stared at his bonded as she blamed the Moon Goddess for the sickness that she was suffering.

"...fucking kill her." Ktulu continued to mutter. "...slit her throat... watch her bleed out..." Her muttering was becoming delirious and Eytan was growing more and more worried with each word she spoke. "...gods die, Eytan. You know that.... gods die. She can die...we can kill her..." The grizzly remained silent and followed after Ktulu as she wandered through the Falls. There had to be a way to cure her, there just had to be.

"Brothers and sisters! If you are ill, please come to me. I can help you."

Ktulu didn't seem to hear the call, but Eytan did and he knew that he had to get her to the healer to at least try to get her healed. 'Ktulu!' He shouted at her, but she continued to mutter to herself. 'Ktulu! A healer!' Again, she ignored him so the bear took it upon himself and shoved his weight against her legs to change her course. The mare stumbled but continued moving forward. Eytan continued to alter her course until he finally saw Miykael and once they were close he shoved his way in front of Ktulu and forced her to stop. The grizzly then looked at the healer, his caramel eyes pleading with him to heal his bonded.

"."

Credits

@Miykael

Icon by Tay

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence felt weak again. That useless ringing in her head that told her to give up. She couldn't help. If she helped she just made people sick with something else. Heal one thing, infect them with something else. It made her feel even worse, it made her question why she was here. And the worst part? She couldn't even cry to those who she cared for, who gave her a shoulder during these times. She couldn't do it because she could not speak without starting to choke.

It was the call that brought her to her feet though. She had been laying in her cave - isolating herself for days. But this call, it said that it would heal her of this thing. Or. Well. If she was ill. She wasn't sure if he really meant this, or something else. So, she forces herself forward. It is Valiance who comes to the center of the area. It is Valiance who enters for Resplendence. She fears getting someone else sick. She fears that she will only continue to be useless as this situation bubbled to the surface. And, even with Ktulu presenting the same symptoms, she dare not emerge from the shadows, from a safe distance away.

She would not screw up more. She couldn't let herself. And, even though she didn't really understand how to ask for help in something that was supposed to be her field, she was pained to try. Was she even worth it? Would anyone care if she didn't come back?
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Outcast
I WAS MADE TO KEEP YOUR BODY WARM
BUT I'M COLD AS THE WIND BLOWS SO HOLD ME IN YOUR ARMS

For awhile he stood there in silence, his eyes gazing out over his home; searching for anyone he could help. It seemed like he was always searching, especially since he'd discovered that his healing magic worked to rid their lungs of this foreign disease. Of course, it wasn't without cost but what did a little pain in himself matter when he can help them. So when he finally sees the mare being herded towards him by a grizzly bear, a certain level of joy spikes his heart and tightens his chest just a little. He hadn't felt this useful in so long but it wasn't about him. It never was and never would be. Miykael waits patiently for them, allowing the bear to bring Ktulu in front of him. He couldn't be certain but it seemed the sickness has blinded her, so his blue gaze meets with the honeyed one of her companion. The healer simply nods his head to the bear, offering a reassuring smile before turning his attention to Ktulu.

Eyelids flutter closed as he focuses on her, pulling on his light to fill her chest. The light is warm and soothing, lingering long enough to obliterate the dark, nasty tar - effectively eradicating the disease from the mare's strong body. A sharp, shooting pain stabs inside his skull as his eyes begin to open, causing him to clamp them shut with a grimace contorting his lips. Turning his head from them, a forceful cough erupts from his lungs but he simply inhales deeply and pushes through the pain. His kind eyes find Ktulu again. "How do you feel?" he asks, a small smile curving his soft lips.

Before long a flash of red catches his eye and when he looks up, he sees him. Valiance. "Valiance! Where is she?" he pleads, fearing the small mare had gotten hurt as well. "Take me to her... please." Miykael asks the red dragon, even knowing that Valiance couldn't speak to him. Not with words, at least. He glances back towards Ktulu and her companion; offering them both a gentle smile. "Thank you for bringing her to me." it wasn't necessary, he knew. Any companion would do the same for their bonded and then some. The bond they share is special and deep, similar to what he has with Eliana. Similar to what Resplendence has with Valiance. Valiance. Remembering the dragon's presence (and the lack of Resplendence), his gaze locks onto the red dragon once more - waiting to follow him to his bonded. He had to help her.

MY HEART'S AGAINST YOUR CHEST, YOUR LIPS PRESSED TO MY NECK
I'M FALLING FOR YOUR EYES, BUT THEY DON'T KNOW ME YET
AND WITH THIS FEELING I'LL FORGET, I'M IN LOVE NOW
Image Credits

[It's scattered and it sucks and I'm sorry! But here it is. <3]

@Ktulu
@Resplendence

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu the Constrictor

Ktulu was so caught up in her hatred and the desire that burned inside of her to see the Goddess suffer that she wasn't even aware that Eytan had made her stop or that Miykael was standing in front of her. She only continued to mutter to her companion that gods could die. That they'd helped to kill one. "Gods bleed. Gods die. Gods are not immortal. We only think they are Eytan and they use that. They trick us." But the bear continued to ignore Ktulu and kept his gaze on the healer, watching as he used his magic on the dark mare.

Thankfully the healer seemed to understand and went to work using his magic on Ktulu. "Its warm, Eytan." She muttered through their bond. "Why is it warm? What's happening?" He blinked and gradually her vision cleared and she saw the painted healer standing in front of her. She snorted and cleared her throat, frowned then looked down at her companion who was looking up at her expectantly. 'Well?' He asked. "Well what?" She asked then was stunned into silence when she finally heard her voice.

"You." She sputtered, her crimson eyes flashing back to the healer. "You healed me?" But there was very little time to stand there and chat. A red dragon made itself known and Miykael was telling it to lead him to her, whoever she was. "Thank you." The Constrictor said as Miykael ran off to continue his duties. She looked down at Eytan and tilted her head. "Lets go."

"."

Credits

@Random Event

Icon by Tay

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Ktulu is cured of GLL!

Ktulu didn't seem to know where she was going, at least not to Valiance - who swooped above, watching as Miykael seemed to pull forth his own power to heal. At least, that's what he assumed it was. After all, the black substance seemed to ebb away - bringing the strong mare back into view as Miykael coughed and almost seemed to wince. Alas, as Valiance witnessed it, he offered the idea to Resplendence. "Healed. Better. No tar." Aye, but she wasn't sure she believed him. Her own magic hadn't healed it. She was useless in this fight. Useless and certainly not needed.

She wanted to scream, to yell at the world that she was useless. She couldn't heal anyone without infecting them with something else. Tears stained her cheeks, but uncertain steps still stumbled forward. Valiance's begging, pleading, had pulled her forward and into Miykael's view just as Ktulu seemed content to leave. Broken red eyes peered out at the painted stag as Valiance landed upon her haunches. Glitter still mixed with the tar and tear stains on her cheeks most definitely appeared to be blood stains.

She didn't speak, she just lowered her head in dismay. Either she would die, or she would get better. Those were the two options that she saw at this point in time. But it wasn't up to her anymore. This wasn't in her hands. There was nothing more or her to do. Nothing more except to wait, to wait and hope it went away.
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
With love

Outcast
He reassured their minds by his serenity.
His countenance, wherein his soul was visible,
expressed contempt for danger.

It didn't take a genius to figure out what was wrong, though perhaps that was simply his natural healing instinct that led him to understand precisely what the bear wanted him to do. They couldn't communicate but he'd seen the dark mare at meetings and she looked... different. The way the bear had led her to him was suggestion enough that she wasn't well. So, Miykael didn't hesitate. He simply gets to work, doing what he does best - helping others. And once again, his magic worked. Though the pain spreads through him, he cannot help but to feel some semblance of hope.

Miykael grins, when the dark mare finally speaks. He watches as she gazes at her companion, her words somewhat terse and then her fiery gaze is upon him. Crimson eyes almost searing into him. There is no doubt that the dark mare is an intimidating force to be reckoned with but the healer doesn't falter. The smile, though soft it may be, still graces his dark lips. "I did." he replies, light blue meeting crimson with no fear and no hesitation. "You're quite welcome." As much as he'd like to stay and chat, he knew there were others out there that were sick as well - including Resplendence. Miykael had to help her, if not for her then for Alysanne.

His blue eyes find Valiance in the sky once more and he steps away from Ktulu and her companion. Within moments, though, he hears a few stumbled steps - his hearing growing more and more sensitive from his own infection with the disease. His gaze falls and finds the small dun mare. Tears, mingling with the black goop, stain a stream down her cheeks. Sorrow squeezes his chest as he steps towards her and though his eyes never leave her face, a flash of red streaks across his vision and lands upon the small mare's back. Valiance. It must be. Miykael continues forward, watching carefully and quietly as the mare lowers her head. Instead of speaking, he stops silently before her and with a deep concentration he pulls from his magic once again. The healer focuses the light in her chest, allowing it to expand and fill her lungs with its soothing warmth. After a few moments, he allows it to dissipate.

Miykael sways a bit, stumbling back and to the right a few steps before steadying himself again. The pain in his skull is sharp and angry, sending blood to trickle from his nostrils. Perhaps he'd healed too many. Perhaps he'd done all that his body could handle. Either way, he fought to stay upright, his blue eyes glaze over from the pain but they don't really see her.

M I Y K A E L
HEALER OF THE HIDDEN FALLS

Image Credit

resplendence ,
hold me now and leave me never

Resplendence shuffled her weight, trying her hardest to stay standing for as long as possible. Aye, she lowers her head, she feels her eyes squeeze shut and her body tremble. She wasn't okay with this. She wasn't sure she would be able to keep up with all of this.  How she would be able to go in front of those she cared for and make them sick. If this didn't work… well… if it didn't work then she had nothing else to live for.

Yet, something seemed to change. A light (she noticed as she opened her eyes) seemed to concentrate upon her chest, then disappear. Slowly, but surely, she was able to breathe again without the feeling of the tar pressing against her vocal chords. And, then nothing dripping from her nose or her eyes. With each blink the red colour began to turn back to it's radiating gold.

But, as she began to feel better (oh, so much better) she noticed his condition deteriorating. He seemed to stumble, swaying, and blood was trickling from his nostrils. Was he fighting to stay up? Most likely. Panic set in for the mare as she pushed forward a few steps, calling on the vines and allowing them to wrap up around his limbs and steady him before covering his body in a layer of mud which would dry and crack off once what was healed was  taken care of. "Thank you…" she whispered, gold eyes searching to meet his gaze before adding, "I hope this will help you in some way, at least ease the pain…"

If only she could do more.

@Random Event
When I'm ready to fall
With love

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Resplendence is cured of GLL!