the Rift

[PRIVATE] Growing up.

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
SOREN
Run away with me, Lost souls and reverie, Running wild and running free, Two kids, you and me

I walked on until I was tired. Fighting had taken a lot out of me. Not only that, but I was beginning to feel very unwell.My breathing was getting haggard, and my lungs felt heavy. My mind felt cloudy, and I felt like I had a very runny nose.

"Ugh."

Was all that came from my mouth, as I was finally forced to stop. I needed to rest. My head turns to Ktulu, standing tall. "Here is good. We can stop here." I said softly, irritation having finally worn off. I wanted to curl up, but I didn't want to seem weak in front of my sister, who was so damn tough.

"I understand why you chased me off... I was angry about it for a long time, but I understand. I would rather you than that big guy anyways. He could crush me."

My head turns to look at her again. I really don't feel well though. I want to lay down.

I sigh pushing thoughts of passing out on the spot and instead leaning up against a tree. "I'm tired of running around living in the boonies. I was wondering if I might stay with you for awhile. I also have valuable information about a possible threat to, well... Everyone that isn't an equine. I think you might want to know." My eyes close, and I take a deep breath. I am so dizzy. But I gotta stay strong. Does she feel it too?

And I say, Hey, hey hey hey, Living like we're renegades

@Random Event @Ktulu

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu the Constrictor

Frustration and anger bubbled thick like tar in Ktulu's veins as she followed behind her brother. The way he had spoken to her after the battle had left a sour taste in the dark woman's mouth and she'd tried to use her magic to strangle him because of it, but her magic wouldn't work. With each step he took, each breath that came so easily she became angrier and angrier. What the fuck had happened to her magic?

Then it dawned on her. The Goddess. That bitch. Her magic hadn't worked on the Goddess and it still wasn't working and it just had to be because that purple whore had done something.

"Ugh. Here is good. We can stop here."

Ktulu stopped, her head held high as she stared at her brother. Dark sludge had begun to leak from her eyes and her nose, but she ignored it and glared. Blood ran from the wound on her shoulder, staining the white stocking on her foreleg a deep crimson that matched her eyes, but it was ignored for the time being.. "What do you want?" She practically growled. "I have obligations elsewhere, I don't have time to stand and chat."

Her ears tilted forward at the mention of the time she had run him off from the Edge. "I was doing you a favor." She said stiffly, even though he said that he understood why she had done what she had. "He could have crushed you and he would have. Consider it a favor because I could have let him." And it was true, she could have turned her back and allowed Archibald to deal out a punishment he thought was fitting for the crime of trespassing.

"I was wondering if I might stay with you for awhile. I also have valuable information about a possible threat to, well... Everyone that isn't an equine. I think you might want to know."

Okay, he piqued her interest. The harshness on her face seemed to fade a bit and her head tilted slightly. "If you stay with us I expect you to pull your weight." She said, deciding that was the best place to start. "I won't allow you to mooch off of us, not when ... well you've just seen what we're dealing with. We need warriors." She snorted and jerked her head in the direction of the battlefield that they'd left behind, and she wondered if her little brother would be willing to take on the tasks of a warrior. "What information?"

"."

Credits

@Soren

Icon by Tay

Time the Dice Queen Posts: 144
OOC Account atk: 50 | def: 50 | dam: 50
Mare :: Other :: 5'7 :: 22 HP: 5050 | Buff: DROPKICK
Time
Unarchived per request.

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
SOREN
Run away with me, Lost souls and reverie, Running wild and running free, Two kids, you and me

Whatever she had been thinking as we walked was oblivious to my mind. All that plagued it was the thought of moving on, and how horrid I felt. I had turned my head to look at my sister, and all I saw was her eyes bearing into my soul, and black sludge running down her face from her eyes and nose. To add to the horror of her appearance, there was her blood stained leg, and you would think she where on her death bed, had you seen her now. Well, with the exception of her very determined facial features. Maybe she would resemble a zombie?

My ears flick back against my skull, listening to her voice which held the bitchiest tone in the world. I was half tempted to mimic her mouth movements, but decided strictly against it. It wasn't very smart to provoke the growling bear. At some point you would get bit. Or eaten.

Again, I glare back at her, as she ignores my earlier statement of understanding. "I know this, Ktulu. Why do you think I understood. You do not have to explain how much he could have decimated me." My voice is flat, holding mild irritation at her (in my mind) total waist of her breath. Alright captain obvious. I know he could have crushed me, can you please not go on and on about it?

I listen barely to her next words. What information?

"There is a mare named Colt. She is trying to recruit equines. I am unsure of her intentions or goals, but I don't believe they are good. She didn't seem very smart though, talking about it in the threshold, going on about some equine empire. I believe we may have a repeat in history, only equine instead of unicorn."

She then expects me to pull my weight. Like I wouldn't. I wasn't some primitive mule. I could easily help. So why doubt me. However, her mention of being a warrior recieved a grunt from me. Except that. I was not meant to fight. It may be in my blood. but that didn't mean I was meant to. It didn't mean I wanted to.

With a sigh of resignation I nod. "If that is what you want, than it shall become so, Ktulu. I will be a warrior in your army, until I am no longer needed there." As if I will ever be not needed.

My head turns away, and I slowly close my eyes, black sludge oozing from them. I open my eyes only to find that the world was now dizzying, and spotty, and I leaned ever more heavily against the tree.

And I say, Hey, hey hey hey, Living like we're renegades

@Ktulu

I AM SO SORRY THIS SUCKS. YOU CAN STAB ME IF YOU WISH.