Ciri Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Ciri
Oh mestizaje daughter of mine
Is your heart pure? Is it good?
How would you even know,
child of a dying sun. 

You run, run from a home you never even knew. Your dark mane and tail stream behind trailing a banner of where you’ve been not where you’re going; there’s nothing to look back to except the feeling of an unwanted outcast.  So you run on forever hoping your hooves may someday find some solid ground on which to make a stand, whatever that may be. Your legs are tired and your heart is sore, but you’ve been gone for so long on your own you’ve forgotten what it’s like to be wanted, to be loved. But it doesn’t matter pride keeps a head held high and eyes bright, pointing a dark nose in any forward direction, you don’t look back.

You’re a bright star, completely and unequivocally lost in a sea of sparkling greens, a multitude of different colours held up by unwavering pillars reaching for an empty, cloudless sky. Flickering sunlight casts gentle shadows across anything below its protective canopy, soft and sleepy nothing can be bothered to move. Heat shimmers lazily in your periphery as the sun climbs towards the apex of the sky, its light warming your creamy skin not quite yet uncomfortable. Light green eyes drink in the sights of the forest, its peaceful and quiet beneath arms of the great trees’ surrounding you and your steps become lighter and joyful, although lost it’s hard to be afraid in such wonderful company.

The snow of your skin fades to umber down lean legs as they carry you forward into the unknown, it is strange yet exhilarating the possibilities of what may lay ahead, the sparkling lights of your eyes resonate with renewed clarity, you are numinous and wanderlust runs through your blood; no matter what change will bring, at least in this moment, the world is beautiful.

"blah blah blah."

OOC: @Lace @Dróm Anyone welcome but I'll be making her an outcast ;) Also sorry if it doesn't make any sense, I'm trying out a new style, see if it works out.

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Another sleepless night and another day of walking around like a zombie aimlessly wandering hoping to happen upon some lonely soul. The days were growing increasingly longer as tallsun crept into the land showering them all with the radiant glow and warmth, ok scratch warmth it was freakin hot. Some days it felt as if a volcano lay deep under helovia superheating them all while the sun plotted to kill them from above with all the sauna like conditions. It was a welcome relief when the clouds would roll in and darken before spilling forth all their collected moisture upon the inhabitants down below. Despite the rain being refreshing it was a double edged sword, it could either provide relief all day or it could turn into just a shower followed by endless sunshine raising the humidity and making it harder to breathe. There was always two possible outcomes to every situation but only if you chose to see it.

Standing beneath one of the tall oaks a grey mare stood just enjoying the early morning glow while deciding her plans for the day. If history repeated itself they were bound to have another hot day ahead of them so whatever it was she wanted it to be something simple and not overly complicated. Settling on the task of recruiting at long last she stretched forward to relieve the knots that had formed over the course of the night. No sooner had she started walking did she see a mare cantering along through the trees seeming to just be enjoying herself. Watching her for a moment or two she couldn't help but look back to when she would just get out and run, run to clear her head and just feel alive. It had been months since she had allowed herself the pleasure so why not now? It wasn't too hot yet and she would get to meet someone new, that would work out. Trotting forward to stretch her legs out she followed the mare at a distance before finally breaking into a elegant canter. This was the one thing in her life that she was good at for it was in her blood, her ancestors carried andalusian blood gifting her with such brilliant gaits. It was easy to get lost in the moment just listening to the beat of her heart and the rhythmic beat of her hooves as they touched down into the grasses. Her long tresses flew out like banners waving along to the wind not caring about anything else in the world.

It didn't take too long to close the gap between herself and the stranger but she gave her the space so she could notice her before she panicked thinking someone was out to get her. Maybe it was just her way of thinking but you never know it could still happen. Nickering warmly with a playful dip of her head she watched the girl carefully her blue eyes soft yet curious. Gradually she began to slow her gait wondering if the girl would follow suit and join her or if she would just continue to run away. Hopefully she would be willing to talk so that she could get to know her newest acquaintance. Slowing to a stop in the shade of a few large birch she allowed her breathing to begin coming down to a normal rate. Shaking out her mane until it lay smoothly against her satiny neck she turned her attention to ridding herself of as many pesky insects as possible. The damn flies seemed to gravitate towards the dampness coating her lean body but with the heat still rising she avoided using her magic to solve the problem the easy way.

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: @Ciri •• NOTES: Hope you don't mind me dropping in. ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 53b89df1e40f7]

CHERNOBYL

The heat is easily escaped by going north, but she's always north, always. Murdock isn't coming back, she's starting to face that solemn fact now...and so without him or the prospect of him the snows and the melting ice only seems to make her long for him even more. The heaviness swirls in her gut like beetles let loose inside her. Her skin crawls and her heart cannot help but mourn him as if he's dead. He may even be. Who knows. Her thoughts try to shrug him away but everyone knows how well that works when it is the demon “Love” that has a hold of your train of thought.

Where am..? She nods to herself, almost as if she has just woken up from sleep walking for several days. Her black eyes blink, long lashes fluttering to adjust to the light. Ohhh. The Thresh. She recognizes the aspens and the rocky pathways, she can smell the hardwoods beyond the patch of white clumps of trees. She has no real reason to be here, she left herd life a long time ago. It seems as if it were a million years ago but really it has only been about three...and now..without her winged lover, it seems as though solitude is her only destiny. She watches a pair of mares loping toward the opening she is advancing on. A primal part of her simply wants to join stride and canter along with them, something about it clears any weight that strangles a unicorn's mind. She does not hesitate for longer than a half second, leaning on long limbs and rolling into an almost gallop to catch up. She throws her back legs out, leaping and slashing at the earth with her worn cracked hooves. When the mare without a horn stops so does Byl [Bull]. Shaking like a wet dog, sweating and flicking her tail at the flies just as the white mare does. She watches to see if the other will do the same and join them.

This particular sort of thing is not normal for the anti-social woman. She never comes to these hills, this place, she never joins in without sarcasm or some sort of dark aura to swallow anyone standing near by. Today is different though. Today the idea of breathing bodies near her is a welcomed one, as odd as it seems, and she relishes in it's warmth.

i've dug graves,
you'll never find . . .

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Ciri Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Ciri

The sun obeys its journey through the endless sky rising and rising forever onwards until the world explodes with its radiance, bathing the world in golden shimmering heat.  Giving life to anything the light touches until nothing but the deepest and darkest corners of the earth have felt its warm yet sweltering embrace; including you. Stretching your neck towards the sky in a salutation of sorts you feel heat seep into skin and slide down into your bones, an internal fire that quietly smoulders away like an old steam train fuelling the engine. You smile and gather speed until you feel as light as air, flying and flying until the world around you fades to flickering motion set forth by the lengthening of your dark legs. Happy and content to let the thump of your heart connect with the beat of your hooves as they in turn connect with the earth, running without care feels so good for the soul.

You lose yourself to the rhythm: the sun, the earth, your hooves, and your soul. But it isn’t long before you recognise a second set of beats connecting with the earth and then a third. Your green eyes lay rest upon two mares appearing out of the forest to join you, running without care, one of day and one of night.  You wicker back a soft greeting as they approach, a smile in your eyes so glad to share this beautiful day with others; all three noses are pointed in one direction and for a single moment you are all just flying together. Noticing the pace has fallen you slow to meet your new strangers, feeling as though you now somehow have a small connection to these beautiful mares.

“Hello” you say softly, “Thank you for running with me, I am Ciri”

You peer curiously at them, wondering who they may be and where they have come from. No better way to find answers than to speak of what floats in your mind.

“From where do you hail? What is this beautiful place?” You wait patiently for the others to speak, curious as to whom they are, and to explore more of this place you have stumbled on. You smile to yourself hopefully, even though there is darkness behind you there will always be a light ahead.

"blah blah blah."

ooc; Sorry it took me so long! xD @Brisa @Chernobyl

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

It had been a long time since the pale mare had allowed herself to enjoy the simple things in life. The pounding of her heart, the beat of her hooves, it just helped to remind her that she was still alive instead of the concrete angel she tended to be. It had become so easy to just close herself off from the world around her and let the pain take her away. Too often she had done that and because of it she was as she was, a lonely single mother with absolutely zero social life. Today was a first but hopefully not the last time she managed to let herself feel as if she could fly. Shaking her long locks from her face so that she was able to see she looked up to see one of the ebony unicorn mare approaching. Taking a deep breath to help slow her heart another set of hooves can be heard heading up to their small group. Wow she was surprised that they had both decided to come join her instead of running off as most tended to do, well that was a bonus.

Greeting them both with a smile she nods respectfully to each as they approach to acknowledge their presence. Geeze she really needed to get out more for that run had taken more exertion than she had thought. Guess that's what spending half your time within the confines of the herd would do to a girl. Pricking her ears as the pleasant vocals of the cream coloured mare she listened quietly actually interested to find out more about where she had come from. Normally when she met others for the first time she felt all awkward and completely out of place but strangely enough with these two there was none of the usual anxiety. Perhaps the little run had improved more than just her overall mood. "Hello Ciri, it was my pleasure and this place is called Helovia. We should definitely do it again sometime." She replied glancing over to the black mare as well to include her in the conversation.

"My name is Brisa and I come from a herd called the Hidden Falls." She went on to explain brightly turning herself so that neither of the two unicorns felt left out of the group. "It's nice to meet you both, what brings you out on a beautiful day like this?"

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: @Ciri , @Chernobyl [br] •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 53b89df1e40f7]

CHERNOBYL

As they stand in the aftermath, air moist with sweat, the buzzing of bugs heightened in their pulsing ears; they are connected. They found each other through the art of movement, through the hunger of wanting to run and the sedation of fulfilling it, they have connected. It's no doubt to Chernobyl that they all in fact feel it or they would not be here, their faces wouldn't be curved with smiles [something Bull does not join them in, naturally]. She lifts her dark, half hidden eyes, meeting their bright almost innocent looking faces. She forces the left corner of her muzzle into a partial smile...enough to be considered something like being friendly. Trust me when I tell you that it's as close to a hug as anyone who isn't Murdock will get out of her. Especially a pair of strangers. Their gender is irrelevant, Bull can normal find something repulsive about everyone..no matter what hangs under them or doesn't.

Lo.” She nods, her voice charged and gritty compared to the sweetness of each of theirs. “Ciri, Brisa,” She interjects with a slash of her tail, “That was something I certainly needed. Much needed.” Her voice trails off, quieter as she slides her gaze to the horizon. She daydreams of the mares, of what they might actually be like, sifting through the smells they waft and reflecting on their run and how they moved so liquidly beneath their shining coats. They each lived up to the assumed beauty of a feminine form, even down to their voices and the way they used them so tenderly on the summer breezes. Brisa's voice draws her mind and her eyes away from her thoughts, settling on her as she spoke. “Ah, yes, welcome to Helovia.” This time it seemed as if she almost actually smiles when she dips her face with agreement.

I am from everywhere – but mostly the north.” She locks stares with Ciri. “An outcast, technically, though no one seems to say boo and throw rocks at me when I walk by.” She chuckles at her own weird wit, assuming as usual that she would be the only one finding herself humorous. “I belong to no King, or Queen, or herd.” She looks to Brisa, “I am sure it's much safer, and a lot less boring, it certainly was when I tried it.” She made sure to address that herdlife was not a bad notion...what kind of dick would she be to swoop in on a recruiter and steal they quarry?

-----------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry for the wait my loves. This thread is randomly so frickin' cute, btw. SNUGGLES.

i've dug graves,
you'll never find . . .

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.