the Rift

[OPEN] :: Halcyon Flats Headache ::

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
HALCYON FLATS HEADACHE

Exploring new lands from strange worlds is weighted with both reward, and risk. With a host of different flora and fauna never before encountered by Helovians, your immune systems haven't had time to adjust like the Riftians have.

As such, the following characters have contracted Halcyon Flats Headache, a parasite that lives in the digestive tract and causes intense headaches, light sensitivity, and bleeding from the ears at random intervals.

Like with any new disease, it has the potential to infect others and will respond to a certain cure. The more it's studied, the more it will be understood and better combated.

Clue: you wouldn't like me when I'm angry

@Ahvelyn
@Archibald
@Ciceron
@Destrier
@Erthë
@Imonada
@Ki'irha
@Knox
@Lace
@Milo
@Miykael
@Naerys
@Nuray
@Panzram
@Rexanna
@Rhea
@Rohan
@Soren
@Tembovu
@Torleik
@Öde

PLEASE TAG RANDOM EVENT IN EVERY POST YOU MAKE WHEN INFECTED! A summary, particularly when magic or direct involvement with another character is also very helpful to provide <3

You are only considered infected in threads created after this post date. Infection can occur within the same thread where contracted, or in the next thread afterwards. You cannot get sick with the same disease once cured. Fighting while infected does cause a stat penalty - more on that in the battle board.

If cured in one thread while you're still posting in an older thread, you cannot infect people in that thread even with symptoms still displaying - just as you can still transmit infection to others in future threads if an older cure thread has not yet resulted in a confirmed cure, despite you writing no symptoms. Think of it like real diseases, sometimes you spread them without even seeming to be sick, and other times even when obviously sick those around you don't always receive it!

If you have the Blood Falls Boils or Green Labyrinth Lung, you still have those :)

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
@Ciceron is cured of HFH!
@Destrier is cured of HFH!
@Erthë is cured of HFH!
@Knox is cured of HFH!
@Lace is cured of HFH!
@Torleik is cured of HFH!
@Öde is cured of HFH!

Hmm, I just realized something I should have been considering all along :3 my bad