the Rift

[PRIVATE] a fever you can't sweat out

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
@Mirabella

Being a stallion is fucking shit. He has been two for a handful of months and already he is sick of the rampant lust that controls him, dominates him. He prays to all the Gods in the sky that he will grow out of this - that his desires will wane with age, and that he will be returned to the vice-like control of his own body that personified him as a boy. Save for the visceral flashes of his volcanic temper, he always maintained an iron grip on himself, refusing to let himself be owned even by his own emotions. If he is to be the master warrior that his sheer bulk and musculature say he should be, the king he hungers to be, he cannot quiver at the loins at the mere sight of a mare. But everything has changed now testosterone owns him. Even he, with his colossal strength, cannot reign in the beast that screams in his balls, driving him to roam far and wide in search of women to cover.

His searches find nothing, and he is condemned to wander in a haze of ravishing frustration. Even his dragon has forsaken him, taking himself off to hunt far away from the tumultous, sexual thoughts of his bonded, leaving the mammoth stallion alone. It is perhaps a blessing that he has not come across his sister during his daily maraudings, as he knows he would be unable to control himself around her. Nymeria, with her easy beauty, her ferocious power...shit, he can feel his thighs aching at the very thought. Best that he stays well away from his beloved twin until this phase has passed.

His roamings bring him to the Blood Falls, his single favourite place in Helovia. He owns this place, and he swiftly bucks his hips to spill his scent against a tree and solidify his claim over the area. Snorting his satisfaction, the behemoth turns and rests one massive shoulder against the tree, admiring his territory. From the crimson waterfall to the eternally autumnal trees, the land just appeals to him in a way few other places ever had. The Deep Forest has its plus points, with its lingering shadows and lurking animals for him to hunt down, but the Falls are just so damn right. He forces his lust-filled, hedonistic mind to focus on the simple serenity of the place, regulating his breathing and commanding his body to submit to him. This is just a phase; he will survive it, and be all the stronger for it. He will not be this obsessed forever. He will rise one day and look back on this period with nostalgic amusement - ah, the days when I was so addicted to women that I walked around with my balls banging against my hocks!

Or so he prays. The alternative, that he's stuck like this forever, is too unnerving to even contemplate. ""

BLESSED BY A BITCH FROM A BASTARD'S SEED
PLEASURE TO MEET YOU, PREPARE TO BLEED

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Mirabella Posts: 35
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Two Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
@Volterra

So I'm heading back from the Vein of the Gods after my little... er chat I guess you could say with the Goddess of the Moon. Not like we're best friends of anything. But at least now I kind of understand why she had murdered. Did I forgive her. Hell no! You kidding me?! She killed MY MOM! I'm not just going to roll over and play nice just cause she was a Goddess. Hell she can be two faced, so can I.

I decided to make my way back, via the Blood Falls. After all, that was where all this sickness stuff began. I hadn't been infected then, but I sure as hell was now. I can't smell anything. Nothing, zilch. Probably not my best idea to be traveling alone either. But hey, I'm young and dumb. Okay maybe not dumb but sure as not smart right now. I flip my tail as the wind blows through my mane. Hope that isn't the Moon Bitch following me home. Hope if it is she can't read my thoughts. If she can, oh well I'm screwed now!

That's when the smell hits me. Full force. The first time i've smelled anything through this ooze. I'm not sure if I should be turned on by it or to run from it. The smell, the stank smell of a stallion marking his claim. Well shit. This place wasn't just his, whoever he was. Hell, i'll show him. I'll leave him a marking of my own. Right on top of his. Merry fucking christmas buddy. Only I can't as when I get closer he's still resting against the damn place. Now what do I do. I merely snort, flicking my tail and prance my way past him right into the area I'm sure he's claimed as his. The blood red waterfall would be a damn good backdrop should he try and stop me. Meanwhile i've got the nice black ooze dripping from my eyes, nose and mouth. I dare ya boy. Come closer. You may or may not regret it.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

Mirabella
x - x

I'm braver, because I fought a giant and won.
I'm stronger, because I had to be.
I'm happier, because I've learned what matters.
I stand taller, because I'm a survivor.

[Image: 53924d1345a8c]

Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

Mare.

He. Smells. Mare.

His upper lip elevates, tasting the air like a snake as the delightful odour flickers across his muzzle. It is young mare, as well; not the dried-up reek of the crusty old hags who forsake him because of his age. She is young, like him, nubile, just waiting to be introduced to the wicked ways of the world and roughly, delightfully serviced. When she comes into view, his lust-darkened eyes turn to her and devour her body greedily; unicorn, of a similar age to him, all curves and newfound, beautiful womanhood. A guttural, carnal growl escapes him and he lifts himself away from the tree, staring at her hungrily.

Even the hideous ooze escaping her facial orificies cannot dampen his desire, and his tail arches and hooks frantically against his heated thighs. She is inflicted with the same disease he has recently been cured from, and he wonders what quirky side effect she's been blessed with. The hearing of a bat and smell of a snake, like he had? Or the ability to see heat, like Isopia had? Perhaps she can see, smell, taste his desire as he takes a lumbering step forwards, muscular neck arched and magnificent to display his virility. "Mare," he rumbles, his voice like hardest gravel.

"Why are you here?" He fixes her with his intense, dark red gaze, his nostrils flaring to inhale the deep scent of her combined with the musky stench of his own piss on the tree he'd so lazily claimed as his own. Perhaps that's what's drawn her - perhaps she wants his attention, answering his scent beacon like a moth to a flame. He likes that thought a lot.

@Mirabella

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]

Emily
@Volterra

"Mare" I snort and the black ooze falls from my nose to the ground. "Why are you here?" Without thinking I speak, my speech perfectly clear without even trying for the first time in a while "Because I can be. Got a problem with it? To bad." I cut my violet rimmed aqua eyes at him, daring him to come closer. I guess being near the Moon bitch had helped, as the effects from the ooze were decreasing. I was able to smell again, and speak without feeling as if I was choking. Even my eye sight which had been slightly dulled by the ooze was now clearing. Maybe she had done that as a parting gift? A way of saying sorry? Nah, she wasn't that nice.

My long ebony tail flicks back and forth at my hocks as we seem to have a staring contest. His red eyes against my mostly aqua ones. However his attention feels good. No one had ever really paid me any attention as a child. I had essentially become an orphan when the Moon Bitch had my dam murdered. But I didn't really care for attention back then. Now, I thrived under his. It was like a hidden part of me came alive. I was both attracted and yet heavily sarcastic. "Going to try and stop me?" I snort again. Ah his stench again. Good thing my senses were now starting to work. I turn and simply start moving off for the waters of the Falls. His move now.

Mirabella
x - x

@Mirabella

She's a feisty one, and that does unmentiononable things to his loins. He is a dominant creature who thrives on the submission of others, especially women, but he also likes a challenge. He wants to earn the pleasure that his body screams for. He wants to assert his authority over her, own her, claim her as his own in the most primal way possible and make her bend to him as the alpha fucking male. "Those sort of words will get you in trouble, girl," comes the black behemoth's guttural growl of a voice as he takes another ground-crushing stride closer to her. Closer, closer...the mare reek reels from her, filling his nostrils and gnawing at his self-control. His crimson eyes are two black pits of carnal need, his ears pinned into the writhing snakes of his mane.

Going to try and stop me? Ah, a challenge. The massive stallion reaches deep inside his body and grasps hold of his magic, and with a feral snarl he bids a wall of earth to erupt out of the ground in front of the filly, trying to block off her escape. He makes it wide rather than tall, so as not to expend too much needless energy on height when he will undoubtedly need every ounce of stamina he has soon. "Yes," comes his answer to her question. He storms forwards, hoping she has been prevented from moving away by his wall of solid earth, and aims a sharp nip for the base of her tail whilst his massive chest aims to slam into her backside, dominant, trying to let her know he is there and hungry for her. This is the closest he's ever come to this, and her scent is almost overpowering. His upper lip remains arched, tasting the air, every hard muscle tensed to its utmost as hot breath rasps free from his jaws.

Emily
@Volterra

"Those sort of words will get you in trouble, girl, I smirk. This game was fun. Dangerous, adrenalin filling fun. "As will yours, boy." He mocks me and I mock him right back. I don't even bother looking at him until the wall of dirt leaps from the earth to try and stop me. Oh, he wants to play rough? He wants to try and use his magic to scare me. Tough shit sweetheart, you just met your match. Without a thought, as it just seemed to come natural to me my own magic springs to life. I am glad for the strange portal magic, now more than ever. My breathe has sped up, not in fear but in excitement. This game excites me in ways I never thought imaginable.

As he moves forward to me, I merely open a portal on one side of the wall and slip though to the other side. I snicker, waiting for the sound of frustration from him. Oh when and if he catches me, I might be in for one hell of a time.... But this is oh so worth it. "Got to be faster than that, boy." Oh yes, I daringly mock him again. I almost want him to catch me. I want to know what his skin will feel like against mine. Maybe I should let him catch me, maybe... But then again, where would be the fun in that? Unless he had another, closer game for us to play. I won't deny, a part of me aches now for him to catch me. I ache for him as he aches for me. But I was also a rebel, and would not just bow to his wants. He would have to prove to me he can out smart me, before I ever allow him close enough to touch me

Mirabella
x - x

@Mirabella

The fuck?!

One moment she's there, in his trap like a fly in a hungry spider's web - the next, she's gone. His ears pin further, angry, frustrated, and he forces his wall to crumble into dirt. There she is, looking as smug as the cat who got the god damned cream. "Alright, very clever," he concedes, his gaze narrowed. He didn't count on her having bloody portal magic, and that's certainly going to make his task all the harder.

But all the more satisfying when he succeeds in taking her beneath him. Because, as well as the gratification of finally bedding a mare, he wants the thrill of the hunt, too. Like his dragon, he revels in the buildup as much as the end result. The stalk, the chase, the kill.

Boy. Rage bids his eyes to flash, and the ground rumbles ominously as his magic threatens to explode from him. There's no way in hell she is escaping without his weight upon her now. He will not be outsmarted by a woman, played with like an overeager dog for a bone. With a colossal output of strength that leaves him sweating and foaming slightly at the mouth, he drags up several spikes of earth, dotted around the clearing by the falls. He arranges them like a tunnel, trying to trap her in the centre and hoping that the spires of stone are so close together, she'll risk impaling herself on one if she teleports again. His energy wanes and his muscles twitch and scream for mercy as magic fatigue takes its toll, but he cares not a jot if it means he finally gets the blessed release he so craves. Through the tunnel of his magic he advances on her, hoping to come close to her whilst she's sandwiched between his structures - tall, hard, powerful structures, the innuendo of which is not lost on him. A small, steady smirk spreads across his face and his tail slaps hard against his hindlegs, praying he's managed to trap her at last.

Emily
@Volterra

I can barely contain myself at his confused look. I smirk as he speaks. "Alright, very clever," I do laugh then, kicking my hooves up slightly to prance. I had out smarted him. That is, until the ground started erupting in pillars of earth. Oh shit. I move, place to place down his little path as I try to get out. I don't want to use my magic again, after all... Maybe I want a little bit of fun. Then again he's not like me. No horn. I couldn't allow myself to get, taken, by him. What if I ended up with his child? No no, that just wouldn't do. Dad would be counting on me to raise a pure family line. One that had horns and no wings or noting at all.

But as I'm darting side to side I fail to see what he is doing, funneling me down to a trap. That is, until it's to late. Two strong pillars of earth catch me on either side, and they are close enough together that they hold me in place nice and tight for him. The earth itself is rough as it scrapes along my sides. I whinny loudly in anger. My horned tiara turning back to see where he had gotten to. Would I have time to get myself out of this, predicament? Or was it to late? Was he almost on me? I couldn't see for the pillar of earth. Shit shit shit. I tried to focus to use my portal magic.... But one problem.. How am I supposed to move into the portal when I can not move at all..... Aww hell. I think i'm about to be screwed....

Mirabella
x - x

At last, she is ensnared; a fly trapped in his web of salacious desire. She is jammed fast between his pillars of earth, and he gives a stallion's growl of satisfaction. She is at his mercy, a ripe banquet for him to feast upon like a starving beggar, to finally sate the lust that has been plaguing him for months and get the blessed release that his loins tell him he craves. It would be so easy to take her, to force aside her tail and crush her with his weight and the force of his ardour...

And yet. And yet. He hesitates, her rump perk and inviting in front of him, testing his resolve and his iron-hard self-control. To take through force would be...wrong. The black beast will kill, he will maim, he will abuse, he will dance in the bloodied carcasses of his foes, but somehow rape is a line he is not prepared to cross. She must be willing. He wants her to submit to him, to acknowledge him as the dominant party because he outwitted her with his earth pillars - he does not want to have to resort to taking what she is unwilling to give freely.

This outlook surprises him - he always imagined he would have no qualms about taking what he needs, willingly given or otherwise. It seems he does have a heart after all, hidden though it may be beneath walls of steel and black coal. He pauses by her rump, upper lip flaring to taste the air, manhood free and craving.... It would be so easy to mount, to own, but he doesn't. Instead he aims a sharp, authoritive nip for the base of her tail, seeking to press his massive chest against her rear to encourage her to give herself freely. "You don't really want to run, do you?" he rumbles. Slowly, hoping he will not live to regret it, he allows his earth spires to collapse into dust, leaving her free to move forward...unless she chooses to stay and indulge in the primal pleasure he can bring her.

@Mirabella

Emily
@Volterra

What I had expected him to forcefully take now that I was stuck, he did not. I twisted and turned in my pillar prison, trying to see if I could weaken them just ever so slightly. Just enough to move forward and away. To continue our little game of cat and mouse. But instead he nips me, right as the base of my tail. I squeal in protest, and try to kick up my heels at him. I fear they miss, but maybe the God of the Spark will be looking down on me.... Or well, any of the Gods for that matter. As soon as my hooves touch the earth again his chest is pressed tight against my rump. The first time he had been close enough to have skin to skin contact. It was as if sparks flew between us. I clamped my tail down. No, I can not give into him. "You don't really want to run, do you?" his rumbling voice.... Oh my gah. What is happening to me?

My heart races as the pillars drop. I prance forward a few steps, giving myself some room to breathe. I am sure since I did not run like the wind, that he will advance again. Do I deny him? Do I run for home? Or do I allow what my body seems to be yearning to try. To give into my hormones for the first time, with a stallion that I did not even know his name. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't. Depends on what you're promising there." I realize that my back is still facing him. I had not turned, or run or anything but moved forward. I wasn't even looking at him now. Quickly I fix that, turning my head to look him in the eyes. Why did he elicit this reaction from me? Why not one of his own kind? Or one with wings? Okay okay, maybe one with wings is a bit far. But at least why not another hornless? "Depends on exactly what you want from me. Or should I say, can offer me." There. Make him think. Make him work for it.... Though I think we all know, in the end, he's going to get what he wants. Just like that.

Mirabella
x - x

She doesn't bolt, which he takes as a promising sign. Nor does she turn, and again he's forced to call on every single reserve of his inner strength to stop him from descending on that delectable rump of hers. She does, however, kick out, and although he throws his weight backwards out of the way, it's not fast enough - one hoof hits his chest, glancing off his sweaty flesh and hard muscle, and air hisses through his teeth as he draws in a harsh breath. Pain lances through the wounded area, but nobody ever said that mating a mare would be easy, with their penchant for flailing kicks at unwary stallions. But his bruise will be a small price to pay if he gets what he wants.

The bay mare asks what he's promising, what he wants, what he can offer. She's turned to face him now, and he looms over her like a black nightmare, breathing heavily and reeking of sweat and musk and desire. "What I want? Your body. The pleasure it can give me. A fling, no strings attached, no couples, no children, no feelings - just release." Brutally honest, he flips his massive head up high, continuing to scent the air and drag the taste of her deep through every pore. "What I can offer? To sate the desires that I know you share. To make your body sing like the god damn dawn chorus, to give you a memory of such ecstasy that you will never be able to forget it. That you will never want to forget it." Of course, he is not a mare, and does not know if they share the hungers of his gender. He assumes they must, however, else why would they ever consent to let stallions cover them? They must lust, too. They must crave euphoria. He has little else to offer, and even less that he would want to offer. The behemoth makes no promises, not even empty ones.

@Mirabella

Emily
@Volterra

I pin my ears back as he speaks. My body? Who in the hell would.... Oh.. OH! Well shit. I'm not sure I want this, but yet at the same time I think I do. It's an act of a woman, not a child. Now, years later I understood why Mom and Dad had done this. Not to create me, no I wasn't planned out or even fully wanted. It was out of this, this lust. I watch him as he goes on, assuming I feel as he does. Well, to a degree he may be right. But for the most part he was not. I remain silent, clearly debating my options. I could use my magic again and pop away from him and leave. Could completely forget this ever happened. Or...

Or I could allow him. Allow him to take me and show this ecstasy that I clearly have never felt. We could hope that no children would come out of it. But what if, if a child did. Oh I would not track him down that's for sure. Why would I want to? It's just one time, right? I could raise a child on my own, just as my dam had.... For the most part. Although... If I enjoy it as much as he seems to think I will, why should it be one time? I turn to completely face him, a smirk on my lips before I speak. "If I allow this, for you to use my body as you want...." I pause, trying to get my words together before going on. "If I enjoy it as much as you seem to think I will, why just make it one time? I'm not asking for feelings, just more, release." There, was that fair enough? Maybe. "If you can agree to more than one release on more than one meeting, then come here and show me."

Mirabella
x - x

He knows one thing - he will do everything in his power to ensure no children come of this tryst. He cares not for being a father, not yet - he has his whole life to sow his seeds, and he wants to enjoy his youth without a foal sucking on his resources. She doesn't seem to be in heat (if she was, the smell would have bid him to mount her long before now) which means they should be safe...all assuming she consents, of course.

But why wouldn't she? Who would refuse him?

When she speaks, the sweaty behemoth's ears pivot towards her. He expects resistance, expects her to demand further promises, but instead she agrees on one condition...it happens again. The goliath's jowls split into a wolf's grin. "You have yourself a deal, my dear." Why limit it to once? The entire point of having a harem is so the mares are there, able to be grasped and bred whenever the urge strikes without the need to expend valuable time and energy roaming in search of them. He is sure this is an experience that will change his life, one he will want to repeat again, and again, and again...and if she is willing, why not take her up on her offer?

The black marches forwards again, moving towards her hind end. Once again his lips peel to aim a sharp love-bite for the base of her tail, urging her to move it, demanding she bend to him for the first - and not last - time.

@Mirabella

Emily
@Volterra

He grins before he speaks. "You have yourself a deal, my dear." Well now, he actually accepted? This was surprising as I figured he wouldn't want to even be near me again. But if I enjoyed this, I know I will come back for more. I may be serving a purpose to him by allowing his release, but he was also a distraction for me from the conversation with the Moon bitch and the empty place my dam's murder had left. He moves forward and around to my hind in. He bites at the base of my tail, and as if instict took over my tail flicks aside to allow him past. I bend for the first time - but not the last, to the will of another.

[fade to black]

My body seemed to hum with the feelings still coursing through me. Did I feel anything for the stud, nope not a bit. Did I want this feeling again, oh you bet your ass I do. As long as no children come from this, I will most certainly want this feeling again, and again and again. Nothing mattered as long as I could get my fix with no strings attached. My body was covered in sweat, and I am sure his must be covered as well. But oh how worth it this was. It is my voice that breaks the quiet first. "So where do I find you, the next time I want release?" As I sure couldn't have him coming to the Basin to look for me. That just wouldn't do. Not if I am to keep up my appereance around there, or later on have a family with a unicorn as I am sure I am expected to.

Mirabella
x - x

Finally, all obstacles are gone from his path. He is free to take, to devour the feast laid out before him, and he does so with the gusto of a starving man. Nature drives him onto her back, and instinct guides the rest.

When it's over, his sweating body slips free with a breathy huff. His hindlegs quiver, satisfaction burning through his bloodstream. He aches, like he's been ran over by an elephant, but it's the best damn ache ever. His neck, fearsomely arched, is damp and sticky from sweat as he aims another small nip to her flank, wanting to mark her as his. The first, but not the last, woman he will take beneath him - she will always have a special place in his mind, whether she wants it or not. She looks exhausted too, satisfied, and the stallion's jowls split into a wolf's smirk. "I roam anywhere and everywhere, but believe me - you'll be able to find me." Outcast he may be, but her keen sense of smell will be able to follow the trail he'll leave for her, the reek of musk and man. He expects he will be hunting her out with regularity as well, because now he's experienced this release, he's going to want it again and again.

For now, he has what he came for. A burden has been lifted from his shoulders, and he seeks to slam one of those same massive shoulders into her own, a possessive nudge of dominance and desire.. "Until next time." One black eyelid flutters shut in a wink, and then he's gone, into the shadows at a thick, earth-shaking trot.

He entered the clearing a boy; he leaves it a man, having just broken down the gates of a whole new city of carnal activities. He can sup of their wealth whenever he wants now, and oh, he will.

@Mirabella