the Rift

[OPEN] Twitterpated

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Since her encounter with Caleb her life had become so different. She seemed happier and uh, well, rounder. Zunden sighed a small content smile upon her dark muzzle. Emerald and gold gazed around the summery basin. She smiled softly as she stood with her rear right leg cocked. When was the last time she had felt so relaxed and happy? Now that her sides had swollen the young mare knew she had to find the tall slender black and cream stallion. She had to tell him about the life growing inside her varnish grey bodice. Standing on all fours again the mare called out for the stallion excitement pounding through her body.

Spiraled dual horns swirled above her large head as she watched the birds fluttering around her. She had never dreamed there would be a time she would feel this happy about anything, but here she was pregnant with her first child. The girl was sure Krieger was smiling at her from beyond as his grandchild grew within her. Zunden prayed that the babe would be a boy, without wings. She shrugged slightly at the last thought, even if the child had wings she would be super excited for the child to be born. How long would she have to wait to meet your spawn. Would it be strong and powerful like his grand-sire? Either way the mare knew she would love it with all of her heart and soul. This foal was the only thing she had looked forward to, besides her magic, for her whole life. The girl was afraid the gift of shock magic might hurt her baby, so she would wait until it was born and old enough to travel to the Veins. For know she would wait and tell the father of this amazing news. The thought that he might not be a pleased as she was never even crossed her young mind.
Talk
Words;; 319
Tags|OOC;; @Caleb anyone is welcome! <3
The soul that lives within my chest
Just won't allow me to turn out like the rest
[url=http://sta.sh/05nspyhucf0]
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

non omnis moriar

She's just left the springs, steam still rolling from her wet coat. She has successfully gotten all of the mud and muck from herb-hunting off of her pale silvery skin. Her patches of bone-white are once again restored to their former brightness. It will not last, she knows, but it felt nice for now. The snow was gone, blooms and grass littering all corners of the Basin except for the cold, wet snowy stones to the far north. This will not last either, for the warm season is shortest in the north. It's mothering country to the north, the one of eternal ice and snow, the Steppe, will soon spill back into the Basin come mid-autumn and the warmth will have gone away as soon as it crept in. Tangere does not mind the cold, it keeps the flies away and the weak-footed at bay. Nothing less than formidable can live here – nothing less than strong can be raised here.

She comes upon Zunden as she moves step by step, mouthful by mouthful across one of the large patches of meadow lining the pine woods in the Basin's valley. Before she reaches her she calls out, a low whicker to announce her approach. “Hello, Zunden.” She smiles through her greeting, letting her eyes swallow the varnish child's new body – not only grown now, but with child. More Basin children. She smiles wider now, coming closer and stopping at a respectful five feet or so. “And congratulations.” She wonders now that she has come closer if Zunden recognizes her. Remembers when she was given a mission, failed to do it and came into the Basin anyways. Tangere leaves the subject alone, knowing Zunden has quite the attitude. She hopes the child will not be foolish and avoid the subject as well – and keep her sass-mouth out of the situation completely. Perhaps she's learned manners as well as how to please a boy.

Phrixus remains a quiet ornament on the unicorn's back. Watching the mare's swollen ribcage, he ruffles with shivers. His bonded can feel him writhing at the thought of another being growing inside another's womb. Gross.

Image By PSILO!

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee

There were two mares conversing- the first mare was spotted, the second mare was pregnant. Caleb had seen Enna pregnant, but that was the extent of his knowledge of pregnancy. Quinn, the child created with passion, had been born lifeless. The thought of Quinn set him on edge. Would the same happen to his second child? The thought was worrisome.

During his short, but still prominent, internal struggle, Henrietta had already begun padding towards them on her slender legs. When she reached the pair, she sat beside Tangere, looking closely at the bird upon her back. What kind of bird was that? Why was it white? Was it a dove? Henrietta knew little of birds and questions flooded her mind quickly. At ease--... Caleb hissed to her through their mental bond. Hearing all her thoughts and questions was overwhelming. Was the bird more important than the pregnant mare? Caleb didn't think so.

When he strode close, he halted beside Zünden, his snout reaching out to brush her flank. She was heavy with child, very heavy. A nervous excitement grew within Caleb. His second foal. How could he not be excited? Still, the majority of his thoughts were focused on one morbid thought, what if this one dies like the last? Henrietta tried to comfort him through the bond, but it was to little avail. Caleb would worry endlessly, regardless of what Henrietta said.

"Zünden? He asked softly, snout moving to touch her cheek in a gentle manner, to comfort her (even though it may be more for himself at this point). Preoccupied with Zünden's large belly, Caleb had mostly ignored the spotted stranger, yet know he addressed her in full.

"I am Caleb, that" His head flicked towards the hound whom still sat beside this stranger. "is Henrietta." An excited smile crawled onto his lips as he grew with giddy and anticipation. So infatuated with the idea of a son or daughter, he hadn't truly taken note of the unicorn's spots (a trait he fancied over any others), nor had he noticed that the stranger would've been beautiful even if she didn't have spots. Zünden, however, may not be femininely beautiful, her muscles and contours were attractive and her playful personality, too. He fancied her chrome, adored her horns, even her height seemed the perfect match for his. She was not too tall, not too short. Though he most likely will never love her, nor this stranger, nor anyone in fact, he can still appreciate them andd their undeniable beauty. Zünden was unique; Caleb liked unique. He did not regret his shared moment of intimacy with her, in fact, he treasured it, more so know that he would have a child from the moment of passion and intensity.

"blah blah blah."
sorry for wait on this pare <3

[Image: caleb_by_lovelyskylark-d995h4j.png]
a cold-hearted man was once a man that once cared too much.

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Waiting for someone to stumble upon her the mare lowers her dual horned head. Strong lips pluck at the thickening grass below her strong hooves. She always seemed to be hungry now, and there was no reason not to nourish the growing babe within her womb. She wanted her child to be as strong as possible, even though she silently prays the child will not have developed horns as she did. The mare now knew how much pain she had caused her mother, even from the moment she had been born. Shoving the thoughts away she focused fully on stuffing her mouth.

A call brought the girl's head up as she finished her last mouth full. A slow smile of recognition spread over her dark muzzle as different colored eyes roved over the mare quickly. "Hello Tangere, and thank you." She dipped her head slightly to the older mare. Her gaze tries to meet the other's for as she speaks again. "I'm sorry for how I acted before, I have grown up since then." She smiled playfully at the grey and white mare. It was true she had grown up, and with her belly swollen with child she knew that she was calmer. Now, she had no idea how long that would last when it hit the ground, but for now she would try to make amends with this female.

A movement around the mare caught her attention; a black dog. Instantly she looked up searching for Caleb. She couldn't tell if she loved the mare as a true mate might, but she certainly had feelings for the large stallion. A smile split her face excitedly as she caught sight of him. Nervous energy pulsed through her young body as she watched him carefully. As his deep vocals uttered her name she smiled and gratefully accepted his touch. Her own muzzle reached for his chest trying to nuzzle it warmly trying to calm both of them. "Caleb, it's yours." Her voice was a mere whisper filled with her nervousness and fear. What if he didn't want this child as much as she did? What if he would abandon it? Gold and green searched his face even as he spoke to Tangere.

As excitement grew upon his face she relaxed as a sigh blew gently from her lips. So he was happy about this, or so she assumed from the look on his face. She gazed over his body enjoying ever scar and curve of muscle. He was the most handsome stallion she had yet to lay her eyes upon. Joy swelled with the young mare's heart as she watched him. Her dark muzzle reached for his shoulder longing to touch him, and breath his strong manly scent. She doubted she would or could ever be tied down to any one stallion, but she loved him as much as she could. She hoped he felt the same for her, even if he didn't fully love her, his respect was enough.
Talk
Words;; 499
Tags|OOC;; @Caleb @Tangere Sorry it took so long guys!
The soul that lives within my chest
Just won't allow me to turn out like the rest
image credits
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

non omnis moriar

Oh my dear, you do not have to worry about such things. You'll find I forgive the young and my fellow herd-mates rather quickly and easily enough. You have both in your favor.” Her voice slow and calm, pronouncing each word clear and smooth as it drips  onto the warm breeze.

Phrixus shifts uneasily on the mare's back as the canine comes slinking forward, bright eyed and curious as most dogs are. The pale raven is delighted when it sinks on it's haunches instead of springing up and down and lapping at his mare excitedly. He's seen such an act by companions of her sort many a time. He eases, ruffling his long white feathers and casting a sky-blue eye down at the dog, even bending down to coo and purr at her a few times. That was the extent of his greeting though, and his attentions then after were focus on the mind of his mount and her surroundings.

She nods to the stallion as he closes in on them so gently, his approach obviously welcome and  familiar to the pregnant mare. She watches them with a  softness in her mud-brown eyes. It is as much a family as any – one in the Basin, even, and there's a good chance the child will be raised among the tribe, which is always a very good thing. These prospects and those beyond it bring tranquility. The Basin's children are it's future, after all. “Congratulations to you as well then, Caleb.” She dips her  head to him again, “I am Tangere and this is Phrixus, my raven.” When his name is spoken he descends from her withers to the stump of a fallen tree that stands half rotted and mossy beside his unicorn companion, letting his crystalline eyes flick from body to body and then to the sky. Go then, Tangere's inner voice rings for her bird. She can sense his lack of interest in the situation. He nods and takes wing to scout a radius around her. “It won't be long, Zünden.” She extends her pink muzzle toward the mare's swollen rib cage and lets a warm breath roll onto her flesh – she does not make contact though, short of her whisker's caress. “You will let me know when the baby has arrived, won't you?” She smiles, looking to both of their faces when she does. “You two need some time for yourselves while you have it,” A chuckle interrupts her sugary voice, “I will keep my eyes peeled for a little one at your side. May you have a painless and quick, blessed birth my dear.” Her eyes move to Caleb, “And you sir, so very nice to meet you and Henrietta.” Her gaze drifts affectionately to the dog at her side, reaching out to scratch her with a nuzzle behind the ear. “I'm sure I will see you around soon. Bye now! ” She says the last part as she glides away on a bouncing trot toward the mountainside, back to her cave.

Image By PSILO!

@Caleb
@Zünden

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(: