[PRIVATE] Something Like Love

Eden Posts: 56
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy

E D E N
if you wanna break these walls down
you're gonna get bruised

She knew long before now, she had just been unwilling to admit it. Her stomach had already swollen to a size abnormal for her body, her mood had taken a backwards turn, all things were rainbows and happiness to her. It was apparent, it was real. She had stumbled into a burst of romance, and now she was left with the consequences.

If you can call a child a consequence.

Eden considered it one when she had such a lack of parenting knowledge and preparedness. She had never even thought about having a family until she had accidentally ended up with a foal growing within her. She had been so opposed to the idea that it could be happening to her that she pretended it didn't for a while. But now her stomach was growing, as was Ilios's child.

She referred to the child as his - as Ilios's, not as hers. It was surely unnatural, but she felt as if the child didn't even belong to her. She felt detached from it even though she was all the child would know for now, tucked away within the warmths of her body.

She hated to leave all the responsibility of the foal on him, but she doubted she could raise it alone. Or at all, really. But if by some fault of bad luck she was to be stuck with his child, she was going to make sure he knew it existed, at least.

She had never been so far south, and even here she wasn't to the throat. She didn't particularly feel like going the rest of the way, either. It was hot, and she was beginning to feel the effects of carrying around a fetus in her womb. So she waited by a large fire, watching it's flames flicker, hoping that Ilios would come her way, place his lips on her neck one last time and tell her it would be okay. All three of them would be okay.

ooc: really weird post o.O felt it needed to happen though! feel free to not respond if you're not up to it :3 @Ilios

[Image: 55e3948091bdb]
please tag eden in all posts

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia

"If I go crazy then will you still,"

The golden man smiled as he wondered Helovia his thoughts on the girl he had fallen for; Eden. Silver eyes sparkled for a moment as the image of her grey frame passed through is brain. Ever since their sick night on the beach he couldn't get her off of his mind. The smile never seemed to leave his face, especially when thoughts of her filled his heart. So he found himself heading north, in search of her. 'If only she lived in the Throat with me.' He sighed softly his horned head dropping for a moment before he moved into a smooth trot. There wasn't time to think of such nasty things, now he needed to hunt her down and explain himself.

Maybe he didn't really love her, maybe it was just because she had been the first. She was the first lover the young man had ever had, and he couldn't honestly say she would be the only one. There was no way he could have a mate that lived so far away, and he would never leave the Throat, even for a lover. Ilios kept these nasty thoughts hidden from himself, to worried and love sick to examine them. One day when he was older those thoughts would surface and he would realize how young and foolish he had been; young, dump, and full of, cum. For now he was excited to see her, tell her how he felt, beg her to join the Throat with him. Even as the last idea crossed his mind her voice sounded in his head. The desert would be to hot for the delicate lady, and she would never join him in the sands.

A scent caught his attention pulling him back to the hot day around him. Joy pounded through his testosterone filled form as he called out, unable to hide his excitement. Her smell was different some how, richer and heavier. Nosing the air he headed towards the caves he had explored a few times before. He pranced down into the Earth following her heady aroma. Silver eyes adjusted quickly and her beautif... fat? When did she get fat? He eyed her belly, maybe it was just Birdsong grass catching up with her? Pushing the idea away he smiled warmly for a moment before stepping towards her. "Hello beautiful lady." He grinned warmly at her golden eyes. "I've missed you sweetheart." He drawled eyes glowing kindly as he stepped closer trying to touch her tender flesh with his strong muzzle.

I L I O S
"Call me Superman?"
image credit

Tags;  @Eden
Words; 420
OOC; Yay! His world is about to blow up xDD
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

prissy

E D E N
you're gonna get bruised

If any muscle in her body had been tense before, it surely wasn't now. Relief flowed throughout her upon seeing a familiar golden shape, adorned with wings and a horn prancing towards her. She smiled softly, gaze drifting to his feathers, thoughts on the one she prized in her mane.

As he drew near, her gaze slipped back to his face. She momentarily forgot what she had come here to do, enthralled by the joy on his features and the longing in her heart. It was only for a moment - a brief moment when his gaze eyed her belly, joy faltering and being replaced with confusion, that she remembered. She had a purpose for this visit much larger than their romance.

His warm features returned, Eden's retained a delighted expression, though laced with something else - anxiety. How exactly do you tell a man you've unexpectedly become pregnant with his child? What if he's unwilling to help with raising it? What if he gets angry? Why would he be angry? Because reasons?

Eden's blissful expression began to fade, golden gaze dropping to the ground as he neared. She heard his words, felt his muzzle on her skin, but they gave her only momentary relief from the storm she had brewed within herself. Is it better to just spit it out? She didn't know, but it was the best she had to go on.

"I've missed you," Eden began, golden gaze flicking back up to meet his silver one, "We've missed you, I suppose." She smiled a bit, eyes trailing back down his body to his hooves. Is she technically two people now? Should she account for the fetus missing him? Eh - sure, he helped make it.

"Ilios - I'm pregnant, it's yours," She stated, words so soft, barely a whisper, laced with more emotions than she could account for.

@Ilios weee weird prego pony is weird :[

He smiles warmly at his lover eyes shinning silver eyes watching the grey mare. She does seem to have grown wide in the belly, but he doesn't care. Most horses get fat in early Tallsun and Birdsong, so he didn't mind her size. He watched her face after looking her over for a moment. Ilios caught the sudden look of anxiety and stepped closer to the mare. Her eyes drop away from him even as he moves towards her. Before his bass can ring out she speaks and he pauses in front of her taller frame.

Worry covers his handsome ivy masked face as her eyes reach his again and her sweet voice tickles his ears. "We?" His horned head tilts slightly as her golden gaze drifts down to his hooves. The mare's next words catch him off guard. Large frame stiffens instantly until it starts to sink in. "We... we're having a baby?" His voice is a mere surprised whisper. Excitement suddenly fills his heart as he realizes he is going to be a father. "Eden! This is amazing!" Unable to hold himself together he steps to her side his muzzle trying to gently nudge her side. His deep drawl coos out, "Don't worry child, I'll always be here for you."

As he steps back, only slightly he beams at his wingless dove. Bright gaze turns to the teal and silver feather woven into her mane. "Eden, I'll try to talk to my leaders and when the child is born I'll try to come and live with you. I want to be with my, our, child." He smiles brightly watching her before a mild fear touches his heart. "Do... Do you even want this baby?"

I L I O S
"Call me Superman?"
image credit

Tags; 286
Words;  Sorry it took so long!
OOC;  @Eden
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

prissy

E D E N
you're gonna get bruised

She is comforted slightly by his warmth, his love. He cares little about the details, he cares only for her in that moment. It's a strange revelation, one she was unused to. She had experienced the love of her parents and brother, but this was nothing like that. She loved them and they loved her because they were a family and it's what you do with your family. But this? This was different. She craved his touch, his voice, him.

He stiffens, taken aback by the news. Eden closes her eyes, preparing for the worst, for him to be angry, for rejection. But she doesn't get that. His words are excited, his body relaxes and he reaches forward to touch her round belly. She feels the child spur at his touch, which takes her by surprise. It had never done that before, and it sends shivers up her spine. She laughs a bit, unused to the sensation and finally opens her eyes to look at Ilios, though her expression betrays her. She is unsteady, unsure in her golden gaze.

She smiles meekly at his words, features falling slowly as he asked the question she was dreading to tell him the answer to.

"Do... Do you even want this baby?"

Eden didn't know what to say at first. She was sure she didn't want it earlier, but his happiness at the idea of them having a family together...who was she to take that from him?

"I - I don't know," She choked, tears brimming in her eyes. "What if it has wings and no horn? The Basin would never accept it. What if it doesn't like me? What if - what if I'm a bad mother?" She gushed, the words falling from her lips like a waterfall. She leans forward, hoping to bury her head in his neck. "I don't know if I'm ready," She cried, the first time she had in a very long time.

@Ilios

He watched her excitedly as the revaluation sunk in farther. It was amazing how much eh cared for her in that moment. He wasn't sure if he truly loved her, but he did in some way. He had no idea what true love was, coming from a "broken home", he wasn't sure how mates acted. He had no idea how much true love could affect a person. He just assumed this was it; the real deal. In reality, he merely loved the silver lady. What he felt was that of a first love, infatuated, or puppy love as some call it. maybe one day he would feel as if eh was walking teen feet off the ground, and realize what this was. Instead he was caught in the moment, the idea of his first foal. He knew right then that he would give anything for their child; even his life.

He chuckles as the babe within her womb strikes out at him. "It's full of spunk, that for sure." He laughed as he pulled away silver eyes trying to catch her golden ones. Surprise fills him as their gazes meet. She looks nervous and unsure about all of this. This just spurs his question on as he watches her heart racing. As her sweet voice fills his ears the stallion flinches slightly fear pricking at him. Would she have the child then drive it off? Or would she keep it from him just because she hated having it?

All of these thoughts flashed through his mind before even as she continued. Her beautiful golden eyes were filled with tears, as she stepped towards him he moved to meet her. He would be her rock even if he was just as scared. That's what a stallion and father did, right? They took all the pain and suffering from their family and friends, right? Maybe he was just crazy, but he would shoulder as much of her anguish as he could. Taking a deep breath her lowered his head trying to nuzzle her neck gently. "Eden, I will take the baby if you don't want it. I only ask that you keep it for a few months, until it can be weaned. I will try to join you in the Basin until it is strong enough to leave." He paused thinking over her words, and seriously hopping he had not made her feel worse. "I'm sure you will be an excellent mother." He was just about to ask how a child could not love their parents when he remembered his father. Strong jaws clamped shut with an audible click as eh figured out a new way to ease her fears. "As long as you are supportive and active in it's life, it will love you, I promise." He tried to move closer, to hold her, if she would allow it. He needed the reassurance just as much as she did.

I L I O S
"Call me Superman?"
image credit

Tags; 488
Words;  Sorry it took so long again xP
OOC;  @Eden
Tag me