the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wicked Ways

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu
continued from here

A low grunt escapes him as his hooves solidly connect with Nyx’s haunches and flank, pain lacing through his right side as the shock travels up his body. A second, louder grunts forces its way from his lungs as his hooves land heavily in the water, another jar of pain jolting through his chest. The large splash from his hooves leaves his hind legs and underbelly dripping with water, but he pays it no mind. Instead, he quickly glances over his left shoulder to see the damage his large hooves have inflicted.

The view is spectacular— not only from the muscular and rounded haunches of the athletic warrior, but also from the array of colors immediately blossoming on her sweat slicked skin. Guilt twinges in his barrel, for he had lost his head during the spar and hadn’t checked his strength during his last attack.

Somewhat stiffly, he mirrors her motions to hobble around and face each other. A bark of laughter at her words is cut short by another bolt of pain through his side. He ignores it, but cannot help the brief grimace that flashes across his masked face, which is darkened in patches by sweat. “Can I, now? Well, I suppose that makes us even,” a roguish grin crosses his thick lips.

Slowly, he starts to walk towards her, sweeping strides sending waves rippling away from the thick columns of legs. The smoldering lust in his cobalt eyes leaps into flame as his gaze meets her bold one. Passing his right side to her, wounds on full display, he languidly reaches his head to the icy water. Taking a leisurely, sucking sip as he approaches her haunches, he stands hock-deep in the water barely melted from Frostfall.

Unhurriedly raising his great head to her haunches, his wet muzzle drips the icy water on her bruised skin— hovering above her hot coat for a few moments. Then slowly, but not gently, the broad, velveteen surface smooths the frigid moisture over her now slick skin. “Is this preferable to my hooves?” his deep voice rumbles against at her hind. He traces the line in her haunches, then nips the muscle there, just outside the edge of the bruise.

“I think your approach to bedding has worked out for me, after all,” you can hear the amused smirk in his voice.
show me your wicked, wicked ways
credits | table by Neo

ooc| I can edit this if you need/want me to <3 :D hehe

Please tag Tembovu.

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow

Pain, pain, bloody blessed pain. Her entire backside is frozen and seized, and when she moves it's a most ungainly hobble. She thanks the good lord that she didn't take many more blows from those hooves during the battle, else she'd be lying in desperately horny pieces across the ground.

Now he's approaching her over the churned ground beneath them, and the defeated warrior bows her head in submission. She acknowledges his victory, his strength, and her previous bravado slips away to be replaced with an almost demure silence. Her chest heaves, her sweat-slicked skin rising and falling, but her electric eyes are politely averted from his own - a sure sign of her acknowledging him as the alpha male. Staring and prolonged eye contact is a sign of dominance, and she is not the dominant one here.

Closer and closer he comes, those elephantine strides making her heart thump with exhilaration and anticipation. He takes a deep, long drink, but she doesn't mimic - one, because it hurts too much to even contemplate waddling further into the water, and two because she would much rather stand here and oggle every delicious masculine curve of him as he sates his thirst.

A shiver spreads down her spine and elicits a sharp intake of breath as he dribbles icy water on her bruised rump, and her hindlegs quiver deliciously. "Much better," comes her lust-filled gargle of a voice. His own voice reverberates across her flesh and his nip just away from the bruise makes a throaty rumble of primal pleasure escape her clenched lips. "Hnngnggmh. See what you'd be missing out on, if you lived a boring, monogamous life?" Look at her, doing a good deed, bringing another stallion to her path of darkness.

Because why live in the light when beautiful sin is so much more fun?

His final words bring a grin to her face. "All in a day's work - shed some blood, get some D, convert some stallions." She looks him up and down, devouring him with her gaze, and finally allows her ardour-darkened eyes to meet his. "You sure you're up to any more vigorous exercise with those ribs of yours?" She winks, challenging him, taunting him - will he break the pain threshold to get his blessed release?

@Tembovu it's fine! :D

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Tembovu

He is surprised by the defeated submission Nyx meets his approach with. Her averted gaze and demure silence goad the stirring muscles into happy action in the base of his barrel (he is her alpha, after all)— but it also unsettles something in the recesses of his mind. This is an echo of his past. A distorted reminder of what he had been before he came here.

But there was not false pretense here. Both mare and stallion sparred equally, neither was the manipulator or manipulatee. So it is but a faint, inaccurate imitation. Thus, his misgivings are easily trumped by her sharp intake of breath and throaty rumble of pleasure. A rough chuckle vibrates his barrel at her words (much to the misfortune of his rib). “This has certainly not been boring, Nyx,” he half-agrees with her. He does not want to think of monogamy now that the hot-blooded stallion is so keen to test her strength. Can she withstand the the elephant she has teased and provoked into arousal?

“Stallions.” The plurality at the end of the word irks him. He cannot help it. Even though he has no claim on this wanton warrior— he does not wish to think of the other studs how have walked this path before him. So, instead, he again unleashes his teeth. First gently nipping on her bruise as she boldly meets his eyes with her taunting words. Then roughly tugging her tail in answer to her question. “I think the question is if your hind can handle ‘getting some D’,” his voice is rough, growling with dark humor as he mimics her choice of vocabulary.

The carnal craving that thickened and heated his blood diverted his mind away from the aches of his right side. He didn’t feel the broken bone, bruised muscle, or gouged skin. He felt only the salacious need for this mare. The need that was had been whipped into a frenzy by their duel. And continued to grow in the face of such a striking, worthy adversary amid the pheromones in the grove.

He moved then, in an abrupt splash of icy water that did nothing to the raging heat of mare and stallion.

—bow chicka wowow—

He lands heavily on his hooves beside her, another spray of icy water that served to cool their legs and underbellies. The glen is silent now, oppressively so. Lacking the lust that had driven his motions, words, and even attacks, uncertainty began to settle into the elephantine stud.

An ear flicked and an eye glanced sideways towards her. What now? There was no need (or want?) for caresses or affectionate words. The spar was won. The deed was done.

In the aftermath of such vigorous exercise atop Nyx, his right side began to ache acutely. Biting thoughts poisonously think he deserves the pain radiating through his chest. He grits his teeth against it, muscle leaping in the broad expanse of his jaw.

“I’ll head back to the Edge, now. I think I’m to meet Mauja about glass spikes…” his low voice trails off, realizing that this information is unnecessary. Nyx does not need to know his plans or meetings. A small, unsettled sigh escapes him. Though, despite speaking of departure, he lingers, legs not fully committed to leave the athletic warrior just yet.
Show me your wicked, wicked ways
credits | table by Neo

@Nyx

Please tag Tembovu.

Those teeth land, sharp, on her flesh, owning her. Coincidentally just after she'd pluralled the word 'stallion'. Possessive, are we? A short, shuddering laugh erupts from her lips and she flashes him a coquettish, narrow-lidded grin. "Oh, I think it can." Her habit of only bedding a man after fighting him means she has had to put up with a stallion's amorous weight resting atop some very tender bruises in the past. It's an occupational hazard of her chosen lifestyle, and she prepares to brace her finely-toned muscles against his oncoming bulk.

But this is no time for idle chit-chat, or pondering the technical difficulties of a broken-ribbed stallion mounting a bruised-flanked mare. The silver swings her impressive, if sore, backside towards him and offers it freely for his consumption; a delicious banquet laid out for him to devour.

And devour he does.

Finally, with both their lusts sated, he's back beside her with a colossal splash that sends droplets spraying across her sweating body. "Mmm," comes her approving purr. She aches, but deliciously so. Nothing like a good and proper seeing-to to blast away the cobwebs and loosen the muscles. She feels pleasantly relaxed, and any lingering soreness is well worth the gain. "The woman who gave you up must be touched in the head." The ironheart might despise monogamy, but to give up regular access to that level of bedroom prowess? The Glazier's former mate must be either dumb or frigid. Or both. Because, although Nyx may like a variety of men to warm her bed, she's no stranger to going back for more. She's had more than one child with a couple of stallions, if they manage to keep their herd for a long time and if they're good enough in the sack to keep her impressed.

The best thing is, unlike awkward virginal couples, there's no need to make loving small-talk afterwards. She's relaxed, and doesn't even notice that he may not be. He speaks, and she raises an eyebrow whilst flashing another dark grin. "Oooh, glass spikes. You know what a post-coital girl likes to hear." He makes no move to head back to the Edge despite his words, and with another glance at him she hobbles deeper into the water, to bathe the rest of her sweating hide and to make the chilly water numb her bruised hind end. When the silver soldier turns back to him, though, she's more serious - she is genuinely interested in these glass spikes, despite her initial sarcasm. "These spikes - are they to be a fortification around the edge of the, uh, Edge? If so, I think it is a fine idea. Although I have confidence in our warriors should we ever be invaded, it's always better to have a first line of defence. The absence of the wall is concerning." That just about sums up the warrior - from palpable sexual tension, to easy, lazy innuendo and banter, to serious conversation about the herd's fortifications. Let it never be said the mare is one-dimensional when it comes to her interests.

@Tembovu

Tembovu

“The woman who gave you up must be touched in the head.” Black-rimmed ears twitch at her words. A strange combination of guilt, pride, and satisfaction swelled in him. Though the elephant had never heard a complaint from a mare he had mounted, a stallion’s ego was always willing to be stroked. So it spread a lopsided, shit-eating grin on his face— despite the anonymous mention of Rexanna that sent a thread of guilty panic coiling his barrel.

Aggressive sparring and sated lust had exhausted the anger and rejection he had felt about the golden mare. And, after being so thoroughly satisfied, he was staring at the cool silver hide of a warrior— not the soft golden pelt of his Rex.

But Nyx had been an incredible spar partner. And being atop her had been beyond pleasurable. Her words had been right— what he needed to hear. Ears splay sideways in the face of such a bewildering mix of sensations.

“I’d like to think she is,” he murmurs quietly, in troubled agreement with Nyx’s flattery. Though he quickly drops that line of conversation— unsettled gaze drifting away from the alluring sight of the sweat-slicked, post-coital mare. Her throaty, sated voice jokes as she drifts further into the chilly water, bringing his blue flecked eyes to her electric form once again. “I’m not at all sure what a post-coital mare like yourself wants to hear, Nyx,” though he knew she spoke in jest, Tembovu’s disorientation with the situation brings true words from him in response. “I doubt you want to hear the flattery of how athletic a partner you are. Or that it’s been a long while since a woman has so thoroughly exhausted me,” his voice rumbled with both sincerity and slight amusement— for indeed he was tired down through his big bones.

With playful jealousy he watches her cool her hot skin in the waves. He knew the cold moisture would only bring a sharp sting to the open, sluggishly bleeding wound on his side. He listens again to her husky voice, wondering if he will ever be able to hear it without thinking of their time in the glen. It would certainly make meeting more interesting. “Yes, they are for border protection. First, I’ll fill in the gaps between the standing parts of wall with spikes. But I think Mauja’s plan is to replace the wall entirely,” his deep rumbles into silence as he takes a few steps deeper in the water instead of towards the Edge. The liquid reaches the bottom of his barrel now— and he is unwilling to subject his pleasantly warmed studly jewels to a frigid bath.

He lowers his head once again, taking a small drink. Though his dark blue eyes and ears stay perked and trained on the silver warrior.

Show me your wicked, wicked ways
credits | table by Neo

@Nyx sorry about how late this! <3

Please tag Tembovu.

His own compliments fall on greedy ears, and she jerks her head into a sharp laugh. "Flatterer." She hobbles deeper into the water, allowing the chill liquid to cool her sweating flesh and her battle-bidden aches and pains. She hasn't had such a thorough fight in a while, and she enjoyed every second. If she is to maintain her talents, she must fight regularly. Doing so with nubile, handsome stallions is just a perk of the job. The guilt about breaking his rib has lessened somewhat now she knows she's satisfied him through...other means.

He explains how he intends to build his spikes, and the silver keeps her interest levelled on him. The defences are of interest to her, as they could be the difference between her and the other warriors having to face a full invading army or just half a one, with the other half impaled on the aforementioned spikes. Simplistic, perhaps, but if a simple glass fortification can take down just a couple of opposing soldiers, then it could mean the difference between the Edge winning or falling. The difference between a warrior living, and a warrior dying.

She flashes him a sultry smile. "Well, I'll leave you to rest. Wouldn't want our spikes to suffer because you're all fatigued - nobody wants a floppy fortification." She winks, the innuendo dripping easily off her tongue, a double entendre from a mouth accustomed to such wordplay. With a final dip of her horned head to her newest lover - and with a playful nip aimed for his chest - the silver limps out of the water and begins to head towards home, satisfied and strangely pleased with her day's work.

@Tembovu

Tembovu
He outright grins, finally easing into this unique tête-à-tête that he had not yet experienced, as she called him a flatterer. This wasn’t so strange, not with this silver warrior. He splashes water carefully along his wounded side, cleaning out the dirt and debris from the horn-gash. Seeing her hobble in the water makes a small thrill of satisfaction run through him— at least he was not the only one with wounds to remember this battle by.

Gritting his teeth against the deep sting as the water rinsed a dilute red color, he swung to listen to Nyx once again. An outright bark of laughter— one his rib immediately regretted— follows her innuendo. “Indeed, we wouldn’t want that,” his low voice rumbles with amusement as a wry, lopsided smile covers his marked face. “It’s been a pleasure, Nyx,” and he watches the hobbling, admirable, and bruised backside of the silver warrior walk away from him. A pleasure indeed, her rump swaying towards the Edge.

Shaking his giant head gently, he lowered his head once again to quench a more basic thirst. Mentally, he clung to the satisfied, post-coital ego instead of the raging conscience that waited to shred him. That would be for a later time— a lonely time. He sights gently, probing his broken reflection in the rippling waters. What a mess.
Once more into the fray
credits | table by Neo

@Nyx what a fun thread <3 :D

Please tag Tembovu.