the Rift

!! Remember the Name [Healer Meeting]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence

one day i'll be stronger than my own doubt
Resplendence shuffled. So much was happening. So many different things. These diseases were seeming to expand - coming in wide-spread with the new lands that the Gods had been attempting to gain. Was it worth it? She wasn't quite sure. Really, she wasn't sure she cared either. One way or another these creatures could have come in to their borders - Helovia seemed to be known as a melting pot anyways - and they could have carried the diseases in one way or another.

Now, the only thing that mattered was healing those who were suffering from the disease itself. And, hopefully, building up an immunity to them as they were dealt with. Thankfully, Miykael had been able to heal her of this strange tar, as well as many others in the herd. Her earth amulet pressed against her breast, and with a gentle nod she knew that he would receive it. He deserved it, and (other than her thanks) it was the least she could offer.

Carefully, she began to arrange herbs upon the rocky exterior of the prison cell she had been residing in. Honestly, it looked far from a prison cell at this point, but that's what it had originally been. Still, it was close enough to her garden that it was almost the same exact set-up as she had been keeping at the Edge. While she arranged and messed with weeds and tended everything Valiance shot off to the skies to begin to gather the healers.

It was time that they met. It was time they prepared for tough times ahead. Not only were the diseases funneling into the lands, but the members of the herd were fighting and they were coming back beaten and battered. Everyone needed a reminder on quick (albeit messy) first aid practices. She needed her members getting back alive. And Kota… maybe Kota would be willing to help. Perhaps she could teach the healers some poisons, to fight against those things which would endanger the herd as well.

Oh, but it was all ideas. All, simply, ideas until someone else showed up. Until someone else cared about the health of the herd and was willing to meet to ensure that it continued to thrive.

Annual healer meeting! Will be discussing the new seasonal tasks she will be implementing as well as getting a full head count on all who are interested. There will be no lesson, but this meeting is mandatory as it will explain how the healers are going to work.

@Miykael is getting Res' Earth Amulet :D Post to character records update with a link to the thread and letting them know you're getting it!

This should be all the healers currently listed:
@Apollo @Lakota @Cheveyo and anyone else who wants to become one!

You have ONE WEEK to respond

Image Credit
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
belladonna, in italian a beautiful lady; in english a deadly poison.

Valiance did not fetch her often, but Lakota had grown used to his form nonetheless. It was unfortunate that he only ever seemed to call upon her when Resplendence was in need, but it didn't mean Lakota would ever stop following him when he came to her. It was a distraction from her sickness at least, the one that kept her from her son's side for fear of infecting him. She'd heard rumors that Miykael was capable of healing the sickness she'd contracted from Resplendence, but she'd missed him as he'd made his venture out to the herds on behalf of the Falls. And maybe other things like humanity and morals and do-gooder shit that Lakota didn't really understand. Do not be upset with him, just upset about not being near cub. Aodaun, at least, was no capable of catching the sickness. 

As the pair moved through the forest together, watching Valiance's crimson form flicker beneath the rays of the sun overhead, Lakota snorted unhappily. She didn't know Miykael, she could damn well think what she wished of him. Ao rolled his eyes and huffed, shoving against her foreleg and jolting her gait. Grumbling, she acquiesced, aware that being away from her son was one of the hardest things she'd ever experienced and was undeniably the reason behind her souring mood. It was unfair to try and take it out on a stallion she didn't even know. 

Instead, she focused upon returning to Resplendence, wondering if her kitten had been healed or if she was still suffering so sadly with the sickness that plagued the land. Wondered if she was even still useful as a healer, as their Poisoner, when her magic was blocked and ineffective. Useless all over again, she sighed, and Aodaun pushed up against her leg, knowing he could not object but could similarly not make her feel any better about the consequences of her actions. Could she even grovel to the Goddess? It made her shiver with distaste to even think about it, crawling on her belly in fake apology just so that she could get her magic back. It wasn't fair, and she hated it, but...she hated being useless, too. Perhaps, once she was healed, she could speak to Ktulu about it. See what her mate thought about it, because Lakota could not stand another season of uselessness like she'd faced in the Edge lands. 

Her musings are like distance, and she eats it up as time goes by, trailing after Valiance to where Resplendence stands awaiting them. Ah, a meeting then? Her nostrils drip black, and she almost laughs at the fact that she's at a healer meeting, but sick as a dog. 

"I'm glad to see you healed, kitten," she murmured through the sludge in her throat, a slight twitch to her lips, her version of a smile. "Healer meeting, then?" Popped out after when Resplendence was not forthcoming with words. She was positioned too formally for her to have requested Lakota's presence alone. 

Lakota
the Poisoner

kaydeniro | larfsalot
on deviantart
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie
He reassured their minds by his serenity.
His countenance, wherein his soul was visible,
expressed contempt for danger.

He was taking a much needed break from all the healing now that the numbers affected by the lung disease were dwindling. He'd made a pretty impressive dent in eradicating the disease and as far as he'd seen so far, his magic hadn't been a temporary fix. After running into Megaera again, this time in the threshold, he'd found her vibrantly healthy and she'd informed him of Ranjiri and Ilios' continued good health following his cure. It helped him breathe an easy sigh of relief, knowing that all he's done would last. For that particular disease, at least.

Time alone, however, is in short supply since the Helovian Gods each made their return, one by one bringing a whole mess of issues with them. What he's seen of the new lands is rather intriguing, of course, but he can't help but to be a bit wary. These lands belonged to other gods and none of them really have the place to intervene and obliterate them, no matter how sick they are. Yet, they hadn't asked for his opinion so he wouldn't give it. Instead, he focuses on what he can do; heal the injured and search for cures to the foreign diseases. Fortunately, his magic has been quite useful, despite it's rather draining side-effects.

The healer didn't get long to relax by the waterfalls before he saw a streak of red out of the corner of his narrowed eyes. Opening his eyes as far as he comfortably can, he fights against the searing pain of the light shining down upon him in order to seek out the source of the red. It's Valiance. He nods to the dragon, demonstrating his understanding of the summons, and follows the red dragon at an easy trot. Soon, though his blue eyes find them. Resplendence appears well, the small mare had busied herself with arranging herbs on the exterior of one of the prison cells he didn't know the herd even had. Slowing to a walk, he pulls in beside Lakota before stopping. His blue gaze is still narrowed slightly against the light, the headache pounding against his skull only worsened by that particular sensitivity, and dried blood clings to the hair beneath his ears.

Miykael nods to Resplendence first, offering her a soft smile before shifting his orbs to the other mare. His eyes drift to the black mess staining her face and suddenly nothing else matters. The healer's smile fades, shifting to a frown and for a second he mentally kicks himself for missing one of his own herd. He'd looked. He'd searched far and wide in this herd and still managed to miss at least one. Disappointment burrows into his chest but instead of speaking, instead of offering an apology or fumbling for an excuse he merely exhales and gets to work. He doesn't ask. He just does. Not once does he expect anything in return. He pulls on his magic, the act is somewhat more challenging with the latest disease already giving him a nasty migraine, but he somehow manages to feel the light form. Focusing the light towards Lakota's chest, he then allows it to grow and expand. So long as she didn't fight him, the light should spread its healing warmth throughout her chest and lungs - obliterating the disease.

Once he lets it go, it simply fades away. The use only aggravates his own disease, intensifying his headache and causing fresh blood to trickle from his ears. For several moments he is still - squeezing his eyes shut against the pain. Inhaling deeply, Miykael resists the urge to shake his head or rub his ears against his forelegs so the blood merely streaks further down his face along his jawline. "Hello." he finally manages to speak, his deep voice friendly if not a bit strained. He turns his attention back to Resplendence once more, knowing that they'd been summoned for a reason and with the herbs spread out he could only assume she'd called a meeting.

M I Y K A E L
HEALER OF THE HIDDEN FALLS

Image Credit
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

News of the healer meeting passed along through the ranks to all those who expressed interest in the art to come out and learn from the best. It had once been her job of choice but that had changed when she had been approached and asked to take up the rank as mason. It had taken some getting used to but slowly with Kaj's patience and his generous help she had learned to craft things from what had never occurred to her as useful. The very proof of her capability hung around the stallion's neck in the form of a necklace that she had made as her first item ever as crafter. It had been back before they had moved to the Falls but it was still an accomplishment for her that she would always be proud of. Spying Valiance springing back and forth gathering members for the meeting she couldn't help but decide to drop in and pass along the news for Resplendence. It would certainly be something that could bring a smile to her friend's face and it would be much more enjoyable if she was there to present the news in person instead of her finding out through the grapevine. Plus she also owed Miykael a thank you for helping to cure her of the nasty green labyrinth lung. With it now gone she was feeling so much better and thankfully able to get back to her duties as mason without worrying about infecting everyone that came near her.

It didn't take long to find the small gathering of healers with the help of following Valiance to the location, otherwise she might very well of gotten herself lost in her own home. Perhaps this was a sign that she needed to get out more and try and explore the lands of the Falls so that she could manage to find her way from point A to point B. Not wanting to disturb the conversation she made her way around to stand beside Res, offering her muzzle in greeting. Smiling kindly to both Miykael and Lakota she waited for a chance to give them the good news and just to listen in and pick up what she could, you never knew with her klutziness what would come in handy one day. She had lost count how many times she had used the few herbs that she had managed to imbed into her brain to not only help herself but also to help others she had met.

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: @Resplendence •• NOTES: Has come to share some good news and to just observe. ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Aylin Posts: 89
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 :: 3
ali

Once again your son is missing from your side and you have no idea where he could possibly be. You have heard (in passing) talk about rift gods and battles and you can only hope and pray that your little boy is not stuck in the middle of a battle. You hope that his father, whom you are still learning to trust again, is with him wherever he is and is keeping a close eye on him because your little boy has become your world. He is truly the only being that matters to you, the only one that you would willingly lay down your life for. If anything were to happen to him under Knox's watch and he was lost to you there would be no way for you to forgive him.

You hear voices as you search the Falls for Milo and they draw you in close and it is too late for you to retreat by the time you realize that you're intruding on a gathering of the Falls' healers. Your ears twitch as you listen and your hooves carry you closer, but you stop short as you nearly run into another mare. You blink at the blurred and distorted vision of her ivory coat and you frown to yourself. You've had so much time to get used to your ruined vision (thanks to Knox) and yet you still find yourself stumbling over things and nearly running into other horses. "Sorry..." You murmur because you don't want to offend or anger anyone. You almost explain that you can't see, but then you bite your tongue to keep from stating the obvious.

As you stand there it occurs to you that you really have no business being there even though it interests you. You know very little about herbs and plants and even less about healing. Then there is the question that lingers in the back of your mind. What good is a blind healer? If you cannot see the wound how can you heal it? If you cannot see the plants and herbs how can you prescribe anything to anyone? What if you mistakenly give someone a poison? But you still desire to learn and to help so you stay and hope that maybe they can find some way for you to help them.

"."

ooc://
almost runs into Brisa then just stands there like a lump :D

aylin
healing hands of love like the stars shiny shiny from above

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

It was no secret or confused blunder to realize that Archibald was definitely the king over the warriors. His body was battle hardened and his mind was like an encyclopedia of war and the art of fighting. His name was known by Helovians as a warlord, The Dauntless. However, as a Czar over these jungle waterfalls, Archibald needed to support all aspects of his herd and allof his ranks. In truth, warriors were nothing without healers. The mages that practiced the kind art of herbology and magic for the sake of promoting and serving others were the only thing that kept warriors strong enough to continue to go back and fight and fend their homelands. Archibald himself had been touched as many times by the healing arts as he had encountered battle. When Resplendence called the healers, and healers to be, attention toward a meeting, Archibald's own head lifted with interest. Rolling massive shoulders, Archibald lifted himself off the loamy earth from the laying position he was in. Loretta stayed, however, continuing her slumber in the warmth of the day. From the corner of golden yes, Archibald noticed his new nephew. "Milo, would you like to come see the healers with me?" He asked, voice low and calm. The titan lowered his head and moved his nose closer to the colt, breathing warm breath in his nostrils to welcome his presence.

Lifting his head once more, Archibald moved toward the call of the claybank dun. Stepping into the clearing, the Dauntless stayed behind the healers as they gathered. Aylin was here, and Archibald was glad that Milo had come with him. Had the silver known where her son was? Archibald suspected not. She was a young mother, and Knox a young father. Sighing lightly, Archibald nodded toward Aylin. The giant's face was as stoic as ever, but he noted carefully at their lack of healers, and the lack of interest in the rank. Perhaps many in the lands were not as selfless as the rank's duties called for. Storing away this thought, Archibald made a mental note to speak with Kaj about this -- and perhaps Resplendence. Surely there was something they could do. Archibald knew there were many within his herd that held no rank. With a flicking tail, Archibald decided he would push these horses of leisure to pull their own weight. The Hidden Falls was no place for sloths to reside--only those with passion would survive here. His thoughts shifted to the kind heart of his daughter, and he wondered if Macaria would pursue the healing arts as she came of age.

An ear tipped toward Lakota and Archibald nodded to her deeply, golden eyes hard, but that was nothing that the Poisoner would not expect. She knew Archibald and his character, and he made no false show toward her. Golden eyes then moved to Resplendence, waiting for her to start her meeting.

Archibald the Dauntless    
Ignite and watch us burn
Til every ember's turned
DRAWING BY AEOLLE

@Milo

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Milo Posts: 60
Outcast
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 2 years [Birdsong]
Jen

I'm gonna carry you in
In my head, in my heart, in my soul

"Would you..."

"Yes!" I! I go! I walk! I follow, I become! I [am older, I am weaker, and I have a heart of gold that will follow you anywhere.]

I. [I was a moment of realization, a deep crystallization of knowledge in which I understood I was a part of life. I had come into being and I knew, then, at last, who I was. Though the thought had slipped through my head on the day of my birth it had not returned until that day when I saw] Arch-u-buld. Dauntluss.

[Thinking like that, in his voice, sounding things out like a cretin, was the first sign of deviation.]

I followed Dauntless and new dog, Luh Re Ta. Walked light for no hurt, [trying to avoid a pain that I'd still not yet adjusted to. The odd kink in my step, the back-kick of my hindquarters always slightly to the left, took time to get used to,] no pain.

In forest, less light. Light from above, light like [the Sun God] hid behind green. Ground like [the Earth God], dark [like the Goddess of the Moon, the one sister I'd yet to encounter.]

I saw mother, mother when she bumped, ouched, [practically knocked Brisa over with her inability to see. Then, I still didn't know. How is one with eyes so newly opened supposed to understand the threat of them being locked away?]

I moved to her, back [kinking with every step, an inconvenience to be sure.] "Mimna, mimna," I said softly, head pressing against her, back [aching, aching, and jerking as I landed at her side. Archibald was forgotten, for mother, you were there. I had spent too much time with Father and missed you terribly.

I cared little for the others, cared little for anything but your happiness. I wanted you to be proud of me and the bravery I had shown but could not share. I wanted so much, but really only love.]

Many strangers, I watched. Lots of speaking, trying to remember to count. I thought of Manny, of squirrel tails.

Archibald said what? [Healers?]

Why was I there?

[You, mother. I was always there for you.]

background by: http://sirius-sdz.deviantart.com

@Aylin @Archibald

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
How many would show? How many would care about ensuring the health of others? She doubted that many even wished to do more then ensure their own safety - but if that was the truth then what was the purpose of even living in a herd. It was like being leeches, sucking the life out and never returning the favor. Still, it was Kota who appeared first, still dripping with the tar. Oh, how she wished she could help! Perhaps her personal healing magic might serve a purpose… Though, she wouldn't have the chance to try it for Miykael would be there before she could work up the nerve to face the possibility of disappointment and uselessness once more.

Kota offers what Res has come to take as a smile saying she is glad that the pallid mare is healed before inquiring about the meeting. "Yes, a meeting - though hopefully not just for the pair of us…" she says, eyes lingering at the tree lines in an anxious hope that someone else - anyone else - would appear and show some kind of interest. Too much was happening for there not to be healers. It is Miykael who appears now, offering a smile and nod before his attention turns directly to Kota. "Maybe my personal magic…" she whispers only to see Miykael begin to wince in pain. Blood… it trickles from his ear and she steps forward singing very quietly as she does so. Her hair begins to grow, dancing forward and beginning to entangle itself around him. Her eyes tell him not to fear - as do some of the words that she sings. And, then, it begins to glow - an attempt to heal whatever was plaguing him in the process.

As her hair receded, others appeared, though most of them were not healers. Brisa, a foal, and Archibald. Quietly, she motions to Valiance, who swoops down and carefully pulls Res's Earth Amulet from around her neck before presenting it to Miykael. "Miykael, I want you to have this - for all of the help you have given this herd in healing us of some of these diseases," there is a sense of pride in her voice, as quiet as it. Then, she moves back towards where she had started to place the herbs.

She swallows, Valiance sitting precariously upon a random edge of the rock behind her as she begins the meeting. "I am glad that those of you who showed up today did… During these times we will need healers to assist any and all who are suffering from these diseases. Even if it is not the diseases, war has been plaguing us as we fight these new Gods and welcome others into our lands. Those who are brave enough to fight will need medical attention, and it is important that we do the best we can to offer it to them."

Gently, she flicks her tail before moving onto the topic at hand. "To try and get the most information out to the herd, and to gather necessities, I am going to set up lessons and scavenging missions for the healers to complete each season. Of course, I will partake in them - it is only fair. For the lessons, I will teach a main one with multiple herbs; those in higher positions of the healing art will teach side lessons, with a couple less herbs; and those in lower positions will teach one herb to a member of a different rank. Then, when you gather herbs, you will gather two different types of herbs, bringing back at least five of each type. This way, we can build up stock should we ever require something that we do not naturally grow. Should you be afraid of traveling outside the herd alone, do not be afraid to ask Ktulu or another warrior to escort you when you search for them. Safety is of the utmost importance, especially during these times."

She swallows, eyes flickering over the crowd. "We must be strong during these times…" she adds before offering a gentle nod. "Please… let me know if you have questions. The lesson will be held to another day; too much has occurred here today for us to trouble ourselves with some of these herbs. Right now, it is just important that we gather, and bring as many interested in healing into our ranks."

Oh, would they get more? Would thy be able to really, truly, do this?

@Lakota @Miykael @Aylin @Archibald @Brisa @Milo
@Random Event --- Resplendence tries to cure Miykael of HFH using her personal healing magic (Earth x Light) and Miykael tries to heal Kota of GLL using his healing magic

Miykael officially was given Res' earth amulet!

Seasonal Task List -- it has been modified to show those who posted to the meeting and are going to be healers :D

I also have an OOC job for those who are bored and interested in helping! I need the new lands to get their land descriptions and the poisons/healing herbs that should go in them for the herb list. I suck at coming up with the environmental descriptions, so even that would be greatly helpful in me placing what herbs/poisons should fit into those lands! PM Resplendence if you are willing to help out or put it at the bottom of your post!

No posting order! Just go for a free for all :D

Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
Vitani the Reckless

We had been wandering around the Falls, trying to find our own place to belong again. I had not meant to stumble upon the healer's meeting. Damn it... Momma had never had enough under her really to ever hold one of these. I linger in the background, watching and listening. I am young, and useless. A yearling can do nothing or hold any rank.... I sigh softly, listening to the one eared mare do the same job my momma used to do.

But somehow, being here felt right. As if I am right where I need to be right now. I look up to the heavens, a silent plea to the God of the Earth for some sort of direction. He had seemed to of forsaken the herd before. The herd that Czarina Seele, Czarina Ghost and Czar Midas had lead. They had tried, as had many including my dam to maek this herd work. But now these strangers had taken over. But somehow, being among those who heal just felt right. Even with one of the new Czars being there. Archibald I think his name had been. I had been so upset with myself that day it's slightly foggy.

Sarabi quietly slips forward, moving behind Archibald and whines softly to alert both him and his bonded of her presence. Damn it, I had wanted to remain unoticed. So much for that. I remain in my place, letting the others find me rather than completely intrude where I don't belong.

"speech here"
Sarabi Talks

short quote
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by semper

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

It was good to see many familiar faces still associating with the healers from way back when, before she had become a mason. The loyalty that seemed to hold steady in her friends was unmatched when you looked to how much they were able to give and to how little they received in return. These were the members of the herd that did everything they could to help improve the lives of those around them but were often forgotten about when it came down to the finer details. Without them the entire lot of them would be sick and diseased or surely dead by now (given her own track record) and it was entirely because these few people cared. It was the emotion that had originally attracted her attention to the job way back when, for it allowed her to give back rather than just receive. It had made her feel worthwhile and helped to encourage her to get out and meet others, to talk to others and to just go about living her life without being afraid of all the scary little details. The final news about the crafting project had been one she had been excited about since it had first hit the drawing board, and one that she was more than thankful to be able to share now.

Figuring this to be as good a time as any she managed to gather her strength and cleared her throat hoping to be able to speak to the group if she might. Lifting her eyes to scan across the faces that stood around she felt that flutter of stage fright hit her square in the chest freezing her. Maybe she could just talk to Res about this later... No! This was something she had wanted to tell everyone about... but... Starting to panic as the silenced seconds seemed to stream by faster than ever she finally just had to blurt out before she lost her nerve completely. [color=#ff3399]" We are going to be building a Healer's hut."
She said a little quicker than she would have originally liked.

Ok, lets try that again... she said silently to herself once she managed to collect her thoughts from the scatter that seemed to fly every which way. "I mean.. we have decided that our next building project for the herd should be for the construction of a special area for all our healers. We wanted to come up with a way to help you all as much as you help us so.. we figured that if we could build a hut down beside the herb garden there would be more for you all to learn and to do while having a place that is just for you. I wanted to let you all know myself so you don't panic should you see things appearing at random." She said with a chuckle knowing how protective most of the healers were over the garden. It was a special place for her as well and so much time and effort had gone into making it the way it is making it irreplaceable. "If there is any concerns or requests on what you might like please just ask. Oh and if anyone feels like lending a hand you are more than welcome." Smiling she finally let her eyes soften now that the stressful speech was behind her, gods how she hated public speaking and just any overall cases where all eyes where on her.

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: @Resplendence , all others •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo