the Rift

[OPEN] Whatch me whip, whatch me neigh neigh

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

A voice draws her attention away from the new shield, and as her head turns the metal sags where she'd had it up by her shoulder. She obliges and lets it sink into the sand, its lack of weight a relief. It was beautiful, but it was taxing. Perhaps if she had the mind the crafters could show her how to lighten it without losing its might. "Yes, or so I hope," Ampere returned the question, blue gaze skating across the dark mare and her child. She recognized the form of her herd mate, but she couldn't say she knew the mare well. Spy ranks, if she remembered right, but the name eluded her.

"Its a might heavy though," she admitted, glancing back at the heavy thing. "It's why I've never been one for armor myself, but I suppose they're both good at protecting you. A few scars are sexy but any more and I might start to resemble a cactus." She laughed good naturedly. "Interested in battle are you?" her blue eyes were alight with mischief when she spotted the youth looking at her.

"I'm Ampere, Gladiator here," she introduced herself with a dip of her head. She had another name, or two actually, but the one was something others spoken often of her, and the other was a secret. "Afternoon to you both. Just enjoying the sun myself." She smiled pleasantly, glad to relax in this moment as she so inoften did.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Whatch me whip, whatch me neigh neigh - by Ampere - 10-15-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Whatch me whip, whatch me neigh neigh - by Ampere - 11-29-2015, 03:03 AM