the Rift

[OPEN] Whatch me whip, whatch me neigh neigh

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

I watch the metal slip from her shoulder, fluid and not as defensive anymore. Crimson lingers before I hear her words, raising my gaze and listen to her ramble. She mentions armour and immediately my expression wavers. Ah. I felt my lips twitch downward as I feel the cool air pinch about my skin in the place where my laurel once rested. She cracks a joke and my response is to let out a laugh, rather delicate and brief as my smile widens. 

"Somewhat, yes. Though I haven't much experience—" My ears flush as I glance off to the reddened dirt beneath us, biting my lip guiltily. "I did have armour, once." I raise my head and smile graciously. "It was quite a sight, and it was retractable so it wasn't heavy all the time." I nod along as I remember exactly how the metal would flow over my figure and fit snug against it. 

I smile as she introduces herself, glancing down at Shahrokh who gives a curt nod. "Hi." He mumbles, blinking slowly as his unfixed gaze drifts along. I look to Ampere and offer an introduction. "I'm Destry, just a sleuth. And this little one is Shahrokh, also just enjoying the good weather." I brush my nose against his uneven forehead at the mention of his name, feeling the nubs of potential horns growing there. He shifts his posture and tries to stand a little taller, head tilted in the wrong direction. Rather than face Ampere he faces too far to her left, my smile dimming at the pitiful sight. I reach my chin over his head in an attempt to pull it back so he was actually facing Ampere now. 

"blah blah blah." "shah goes blah blah blah." 

ooc: merp
word count: 284

SquirrelyTodd.deviantart.com | TwiWolf.deviantart.com

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
Whatch me whip, whatch me neigh neigh - by Ampere - 10-15-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Whatch me whip, whatch me neigh neigh - by Destry - 11-29-2015, 03:24 AM