the Rift

[OPEN] Whatch me whip, whatch me neigh neigh

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

"You did?" Ampere asked, emphasizing the past tense word of did. Her features pulled together in puzzlement, "Did it break? I'm sure our crafters could fix it. Something as valuable as that you wouldn't want to just leave to gather salt and dust." Of course perhaps Destry had just abandoned it, seeing as she didn't have the confidence in fighting, for which she probably relied upon her armor. Still, if she didn't want it Ampere's ranks could certainly benefit, but she wasn't about to demand as much.

Destry went on to explain herself and her child. Ampere's blue gaze narrowed as she watched the foal seemingly struggle to just stand and look the proper way. What's the matter with him, she wondered faintly. When the wing slipped over him to redirect him Ampere was aware of her stare and redirected it back to the mother. "I've a boy myself," she murmured, bobbing her head in thought. "Zero he goes by." She didn't care to reveal his own limitations, but her soft smile was genuine as she felt a heartfelt connection with this mother and her struggling babe.

"You know," she went on, "I can teach you. To fight that is, if you're interested in learning how to put the armor to good use." Ampere was of the opinion everyone should know how to fight - some day it could just keep you alive. "Swing by the arena any day we're running drills. Zero's usually around, perhaps the two could play while we train. Maybe in return you'll show me a thing or two about being sneaky," she winked.

@Destry

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Whatch me whip, whatch me neigh neigh - by Ampere - 10-15-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Whatch me whip, whatch me neigh neigh - by Ampere - 11-29-2015, 02:10 PM