the Rift

[OPEN] Whatch me whip, whatch me neigh neigh

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

Her question makes me cringe, filling with defeat but fury, a desperate promise to find who'd stolen my armour carved into my mind. I couldn't let them get away with it, couldn't give them the satisfaction of keeping my stuff, knowing that someone out there was armourless. "No no, it didn't break. If it did, I surely would've sought out a crafter. Someone stole it from me." I can taste the venom dripping from my lips, the desire to grind my teeth together and plot the demise of whomever it was who snatched up my item. My jumbled emotions are disastrously spilled out on the floor, where I loathe them and bitterly kick them under the rug.

The commonality between us (one not as obvious as our wings or herd) was motherhood. Ampere had a boy, she tells me, who calls himself Zero. Naming your child Zero sounded like you were really setting them up to be a nobody, but Ampere hadn't named her son that, so why did he go by Zero? I shrug the question of, smiling and nodding before looking down at Shah, blank expression printed as the only movement from him is flicking ears, honing in on our conversation. "How old is he?" I question, looking back to Ampere. If he wasn't too far from Shahrokh's age, maybe they could play together. 

The prospect of fighting sounded wonderful, exhilarating and exciting. A pulse pounding dance with sweat, flying limbs and bruise marked flesh to end it all, blood and tears exchanged on the battlefield between two opposing bodies. It sounded wonderful, and to know how to put my thick yet quick body to use sounded like something that I needed. My smile grows, becoming active and being a more social piece in this herd might be what I need to pick myself out of the dumps, to leave behind the idea of my perfect family that I'm still clinging to. "Tlhat sounds wonderful, I'd love to!" 

"blah blah blah." "shah goes blah blah blah." 

ooc: ahha @Ampere
word count: 330

SquirrelyTodd.deviantart.com | TwiWolf.deviantart.com

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
Whatch me whip, whatch me neigh neigh - by Ampere - 10-15-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Whatch me whip, whatch me neigh neigh - by Destry - 12-31-2015, 01:53 PM