the Rift

[OPEN] Whatch me whip, whatch me neigh neigh

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

I watch Ampere stiffen at my words, hearing that my armour has been stolen. I watch her carefully, biting at my lip with eyes carefully drawn to her. The Whatch, she calls them, a group that helps those who have been stolen or stolen from, saying she's heard rumours of them. Perhaps I've been holed up for too long, but I haven't heard of this Whatch. This isn't all she has to say, informing me that she knew where to locate them, and could relay a message for me if I gave her a description of my armour. I don't question how she knew where they were, or why she couldn't just take me to them, thinking that perhaps she was close to someone within the organization. 

I smile, blessed that someone could be so kind to someone they'd only just met. "Well, it's a silver laurel crown that rests on the head when not activated, but when it is it covers the face, neck and body, and composed of several pieces that make it all up. Is that a good enough description? I don't have a description of the thief, at least not an extensive one. I recall pink.. and gold?" I knit my brows, trying to remember anything more, but getting nothing in the end. "That's all I have, which I hope is enough." I fear that it won't be, and that Ampere will not be able to give the Whatch enough information to find my stolen item. I could only hope at this point, trying not to let my worry show too much. "Thank you for this, Ampere." I offer a genuine smile, trying to be less rigid and giving the black and blue mare the most grateful smile I could muster. 

"That would be wonderful, I would appreciate it." I bow my head, glancing at Shahrokh who seemed confused on our current exchange. He pushed his nose against my shoulder, the worry on his face apparent, especially at the mention of playing with someone else. I let my wing unfurl to settle over the newly trembling boy, despite his age he still acted like a newborn, scared of the prospects of anything happening around him. He was all too worrisome, his anxiety worsening each time we walked anywhere. He seemed to prefer to stay in one spot with me as close as physically possible, without my touch he melts into a puddle of disaster. "I'm sure Shah would love that, and he's also almost a year. Wouldn't you like to play with Ampere's son, Shah?" I glance at him, his lips opening as he tries to force optimism, his struggle to pretend he isn't worried a failure. "I-I gu-guess."

"blah blah blah." "shah goes blah blah blah." 

ooc: 
word count: 463

SquirrelyTodd.deviantart.com | TwiWolf.deviantart.com

@Ampere

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
Whatch me whip, whatch me neigh neigh - by Ampere - 10-15-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Whatch me whip, whatch me neigh neigh - by Destry - 01-17-2016, 10:01 PM