the Rift

at first i was afraid,, [chernobyl vs. abraham]

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 53b89df1e40f7]

CHERNOBYL

It's time. Underneath her black skin her blood boils, her nerves sting – it is psychological, but still, the pain of it's weight on her mind is worth she trouble she is about to go through to get rid of it. It's a feeling, an urge, a mental outbreak that she gets once and a while and the only way to solve it is violence (and sex, but we won't go there).

To get beat upon, really. But a victorious outcome is never a bad thing.

The seas make a nice refuge for a one on one. It's caverns sing with the echo of rolling waves, the wind keeps sweat cold and the flies at bay. It is going to be hot today, especially on the open sands at the edge of the cerulean waves. She slips into the sunlight horn first, it's glassy thorns glittering against the yellow radiance beaming across the beach. The fog is clearing and soon she will be visible to anyone in the area – she chooses a rather obvious spot in the center of beach, intentionally announcing herself just by her presence. Her ebony coat gleaming against the light of day, the breezes toying with her semi-dreadlocked hair, the sapphire glint of her amulet [spark] peeking from amongst the charcoal knots and ringlets. She is quite the vision for a woman of such heathenish demeanor.

She grabs a chunk of driftwood and draws a crude circle in the dirt. Wide, big enough to house a pair of brawling bodies, giving them enough room to toss one another about without leaving the circle. Of course leaving the circle matters little, it is only a great flag, an easy way to state 'Let's spar, motherfucker!' She goes over her circle many times, thickening the line and then tossing the stick aside. She settles in the middle, looking around from beneath a veil of forelock. Someone is sure to come along at some point.

-------------------------

Summary: She arrives. Makes a circle. Waits.

Time of Day: Mid-Morning

Conditions: Sunny, warm, about 77°F and climbing steadily. No shade, just a sandy circle on the edge of the waves. If the spar lasts more than an hour or so than the waves will start to creep up to their ankles and destroy the circle Bull has made.

i've dug graves,
you'll never find . . .

Image By PSILO!

@Abraham ,, Feel free to reply whenever. No rush at all <3

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.