the Rift

[OPEN] Smooth Criminal [crafting]

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Alright ladies and germs, it was time to get down to business. No, no, there’s no huns about but there ARE some fun little things that I need to, like crafting! Oh all the crafting! I haven’t seen that cutie pie Ulrik around lately so I don’t really know if I’m doing any of this right but I have been hoarding materials ever since Ashamin asked me to make that cloak for him. I figured I should take what fleece I could find instead of trying to sneak up on more of the mountain goats that lived around the Basin. I had spent most of Birdsong earning their trust, even leaving my cave to go sleep near them and bring them gifts of yummy treats that I could find.

They didn’t like me, which I found incredibly rude, but when they started shedding their winter coats they didn’t seem to mind too much when I picked up the extra fluff.

Now my cave had snow of a different kind - bundles of dirty fleece piling up here and there in messy little chunks that I tried to keep orderly.

I know I should probably keep my business away from my personal life but oh my god that fleece made a wonderful bed! I wonder if I could craft myself something cushy to sleep on.

But the herd should come first so I was bringing out some chunks of goat fluff.

What else was I supposed to use? I’m no plant expert, I know what tastes good and what doesn’t but were there plants around the Basin that could be useful for crafting? I dunno. You know what would be helpful? Someone else knowing that stuff. But it would seem that these northern dwelling creatures aren’t too big on the introductions and since I spent the last season with goats I think I might have lost my touch! Me! Imagine that!

Anyway, we’re back to the whole point of this.

I’ve got a good pile of fleece around me and I sit in front of it, hoping for some inspiration. What could I make with it? Oh a whole lot… but what should I make with it?
Come with me honey,
I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
image credits

Johnny will be making some blankets! Any welcome :D
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Erebos Posts: 474
Aurora Basin General atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 75.5 | Buff: DANCE
Orsino :: Plain Kitsune :: Dark Illusions & Enyo :: Common Griffon :: Draining Clutch Heather

Helovia had the uncanny ability to harbor the most unusual of things. Some were scattered, bitter remains and remnants of yesteryears gone by: tranquil bits of nothings, memories cast alongside broken barbs and rueful delusions. Others were shards of the mystique: otherworldly ambitions and invocations driven across vast plains, dousing and soaking kingdoms full of riches, acrimonies, or irreverence. Then, there were the beasts housed within various sovereigns, toasting to good fortunes or boasting their talents, their wonders, or their fantasies - driven to great heights or fascinating lows.

Erebos had come across the strange, the serene, the curious, and the frustrating. He’d woven his own unique spells, of ebullience, of glee, of euphoria, or treated them to lies, pretenses, and fabrications, bit over the antics of the foolish and risen to the intricacies of pride. He’d gone to great lengths to discover arrays of knowledge, to become wise in hopes of driving lands apart, he’d searched high and low and fostered incredible determination in the perils, in the follies, of his short journey – but he’d never, ever, seen something quite like this.

There was a white and red unicorn sitting in a pile of fleece.

From a few yards away, both he and Orsino considered their options and questions from a nearby clump of pine and bushes. There were possibilities that the creature was a lunatic, stark raving mad, gathering up wool and textures for whatever reason he deemed fit. There were chances that they could greet, ascertain, and inspect another inhabitant of the Basin – he seemed familiar but between all the faces and figures of everyone contained within the icy threshold, the prince was left with no name to this memorable fiend. But what on earth was he doing with so much material? And where did it come from? Did he slay something for it? Was it someone else’s pelt? While Erebos yearned to delve deeper into the mysteries, Orsino, blunt and keen and harsh, shook his head once, grumbling all the while. Not go see! Weird weird. Smell strange.

The scion rolled his eyes and continued staring at the unicorn, curiosity getting the better of him. Perhaps, eventually, it would snag around his throat and proclaim him dead, but for that particular instant, it only made him shuffle out of their chosen thicket and into the summer plain. The sable kitsune hissed and pouted, glaring at him from the underbrush, refusing to advance from his hiding place, as the child roamed closer and closer, insatiably concerned and inquisitive. His voice bellowed as he advanced, full of cheer, full of inquiry, gesturing with a warm, fixated grace. “Hello!” He paused, nearing, tilting his head into minute fractions. “What are you going to do with all of that?” The blue boy then lowered his skull, touching one puff of fleece to his maw and enjoying the soft, layered texture of benevolence it seemed to proffer – and all at once it dawned on him that perhaps this was one of the Weavers, sanctioned to christen threads and stitch them into necessities. With a winsome grin, he returned to his former position, proud and calculating and cunning, bestowing cheer through devilry and amusement. “I’m Erebos! Are you a crafter?”

OOC;; ---
TAG;; @[ ]

"talk talk talk"
image credits
- table by Niki -

Outcast
I’m not left alone to my thoughts for very long which, you know, is just how I like it. Nothing good comes of thinking too much, you know. It’s completely overrated. Or so they tell me, I don’t really think about it that much.

The voice that interripted such thoughts that I was having was cheerful so I automatically warm to it. I’ve been told that the Basin is filled with naught but cranky, beautiful stallions but I’m fidning that it’s rather the opposite. On sure, they’re there but there’s also the cheerful, beautiful mares and the occasional adorable foal that wanders right up. What we’ve got here, I think, is one of the latter - a youth! “Oh hello there!” I turned my puzzled face into a smile as I watched the curious colt-but-kinda-older examine the pile of fleece. At least he wasn’t tearing apart my not-so neat pile like the little terrors that foals could be. I mean they’re great and all but they sure can be the worst things ever when they want to be. So far, though, it appears that this little creature - and little is a general term, I’m not one to talk - is alright. “Hello Erebos, I am a crafter, isn’t that wonderful?” I love my job, alright? I think it’s absolutely crazy that these Helovians need crafters, that they’ve got this weird obsession with objects. If I ever saw the treasure hoard that Thranduil had I’d probably laugh myself silly because it’s all rather ridiculous.

Okay, yeah, the candy pony isn’t really one to talk and hey, they gave me this magic so that I could make them silly things. “I’m still getting the hang of it though, all this material and I have no idea how I’m going to use it. I gotta make something to trade with the other herds.” Oh yeah, you’re probably thinking that I’m not much good as a weaver but hey, I’m still learning. “My name’s Johnny, it’s very nice to meet you!” I got so used to seeing the other unicorns around here wander with an animal companion that it was a little strange not to see one at the side of  my new friend here.
come with me honey,
I'm your sweet sugar candyman
image credits

@Erebos
please tag in all posts

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

Öde had a terrible chafing going on ever since that last god fight. He had felt it the first couple times he'd battled, but always chalked it up to his inexperience at it. The more he watched all the other fighters in the massive battles though, the more he realized none of them had the rash, nor the hobble that came with it after they fought.

He also realized none of them were as big as he was.

Öde might not be the tallest horse in Helovia, but he carried more than his fair share of weight between his thighs, and it, he was sure, was the culprit for all his discomfort. Battling required a great deal of movement and produced a fair share of sweat, all of which was the perfect recipe for family-jewels friction. Well he was full, thanks very much, and didn't plan on making that recipe again.

It wasn't that simple though. Öde couldn't just, stop fighting, all because his jingle bells rung a bit too loudly. I mean if there was any excuse for not doing manly things being too manly was certainly a good choice, but he would prefer to both do and be manly. Surely there was a solution? Perhaps Lena would know - maybe she'd even have some salve for him!

He was on the hunt of her, waddling a bit through the tundra in an attempt to keep his inner flesh from rubbing together any further, when he noticed his cousin and a pale mare talking. Wondering what Erebos was up to (because unlike him Erebos had lots of friends and always seemed to be doing something fun), Öde sidled on over just as their conversation was getting past the pleasantries.

"Crafter?" he repeated with a head tilt. He had no items on him and his mother had never had anything to her name except some old blood, but he had seen plenty of shiny things that caught his eye. "What can you craft?" he asked as his own nose reached down to inspect the downy fuzz he couldn't remember having seen much before. Maybe little balls of it growing on some oft he plants nearby, but not this whale load.

"I'm Öde by the way," he greeted absently as he reached around and under his inner leg (carefully with his horns) to itch at the burning inflammation that ran rampant by his testicles.

THE GLASS IS HALF EMPTY
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Orsino :: Plain Kitsune :: Dark Illusions & Enyo :: Common Griffon :: Draining Clutch Heather

The prince listened, absorbed in the fascinating peal Johnny so diligently rang, twitching his ears back and forth in an intrigued rhythm. He’d never been particularly inclined towards the crafting, engineering rank – he indulged too much in fights, spars, concocting and conniving, to be useful in the art of making anything but mischief. He was unlikely to have talent in trade or mercantile efforts, obsessing more with vengeance and cold-blooded calculations, scouring the countryside for opportunities. He still admired others for partaking in the tasks, however, like Rikyn’s father and the towering machines that guarded the borders, the secretive, furtive tent flapping in the wind, or the scores of other things scattered across the lands, too different, too foreign, to be made by anything but magic. How was manifested in the art of their chosen title – but curiosity made him bow, made him bend, towards the fluff and fleece, because he wanted to see it for himself. How did they weave precisely? Were there stitches? Were there needles, like Adelric’s tiny dagger, threading together requested articles and objects? Was there a lot of power stored within their grasp, hastened and brutal, or simply merchant-like and indulgent, only unwinding when others requested their appeal?

He didn’t display his disappointment when Johnny claimed he didn’t know precisely what to make – inwardly he may have pouted and frowned, but along the surface, he remained a conspiring lad, poking his maw at the fleece and wondering how it would all come to be. Even as Orsino pulsed and hissed in the distance, bored and stubborn, obstinate and mulish, Erebos ignored him for the art and stature of interest, impish gaze pouring over the puffs of fur. His voice took on a methodical approach, deigned in efforts to assist the Weaver. “They’re very warm. Do the other herds need them for help in the winter?” Immediately thereafter, the lad’s brow arched, his cranium rose, senses igniting over another wandering toward them – but his features morphed back into pleasantness and intrigue, a devilish smirk, a fiendish bow, friendly, outgoing, and direct at Ode’s appearance. He didn’t know the other stag too well, but enough to warrant cordial, obliging stances – besides, he was all the more curious by the sable beast’s queries (because what could Johnny make?), and the state of some visible unrest, scratching and clawing beneath him. “Are you all right?” the lad asked, still gallant and intrepid.

OOC;; ---
TAG;; @[ ]

"talk talk talk"
image credits
- table by Niki -

@Johnny

Outcast
As I was pouting over the fact that I didn’t have an idea on what to make, Erebos comes out and just makes a wonderful suggestion. Brilliant even! Inspired! Well okay it was pretty basic but it was a lot better than I had thought of so far so hey, I’m not about to judge. I even light up a little bit - bet you didn’t think I could smile more than I already was, and I turn from the pile of fleece to Erebos with a twinkle in those gorgeous green eyes of mine. “Oh! That’s a wonderful idea. Maybe some blankets…” Oh look, we’re being joined by someone else! A shiny black and red creature and oh. OH.

Well isn’t this just my lucky day. And such a lucky day. I’m not blind you know, I can plainly see just how lucky the newcomer was but I’m trying not to stare. Like really hard. Oh look, fleece! I’m trying even harder not to think about how small my own lollipop was in comparison. It was enough to make a grown stallion weep! Like one of those giant carnival pops sitting beside the cheap little jerks you get at the doctor’s office if you’re good. Fortunately, I don’t have a lot of time to think about it further because he’s asking me what I can craft and starts nuzzling my pile fleece. Oh man this kid knows right to get right to my heart. I’ve only just started being a Weaver but I could talk all day about the work that I was supposed to be doing, especially to these fine gentlemen standing before me. “Oh, pretty much anything I think, so long as it’s made out of fabric. I made a cloak for one of our sisters at the request of Ashamin and I’ve been practicing with little pieces here and there.” Though probably not as much as I should have been, but there was nothing to do about that. I had plenty of material to work with right now.  “And Erebos here just gave me a wonderful idea to make some blankets for the other herds to help them through the winter.” I still thought it was a wonderful idea.

Such a pleasure to meet you, Odë - I’m Johnny. Did you need something crafted?” Flash that winning smile. It was going to be a great day if I had such lovely company while I was working. Maybe all I needed was some beautiful companions to inspire me!
come with me honey,
image credits
please tag in all posts

Blu

The scratching had a two-fold effect. One, it offered relief, but then shortly thereafter, it seemed to irritate. How could it both be pleasant and painful? Awkwardly pulling his head back out, gritting his teeth against the renewed flare of pain following the wake of his meddling, Öde reminded himself to be quick here because he really did need some salve.

As he brought his head up he caught sight of Johnny's endowment, and realized his error in accounting the striped horse a mare earlier. Though, it was easy to see why. The weaver might have loads of talent, but that was about it. Like a small snowdrift lumped on a frail twig, so Johnny's sheath appeared to jut out - the rest, Öde assumed, was scared up by the cold.

Erebos' question roused Öde from his comparison, although it reminded him to perhaps judge his cousin if he had the chance as well... maybe then he could share in Öde's understanding, because he was sure Johnny had never experienced this. "Just a small fire down there," Öde grumbled in response, making a face to accentuate his displeasure, though apparently the embarrassment was lost on him, a testament perhaps to his youth (or maybe is pride int he cause of the problem). "It's irritated something fierce," he muttered, flopping his head in exasperation ont he bundle of fleece, hoping to restrain himself from another urge to scratch. He'd tried laying in ice before, which was helpful at first, but the cold was also terribly appalling to such a sensitive area, and the water that remained seemed to feed the fire, whatever backwards logic that was.

As Johnny continued to speak, asking him of any needs, Öde became very aware of just how soft the fleece was. Gingerly he lipped at its texture, envious of the comfort. Then the idea struck him, and a clever grin akin to a wolf's spread along his maw as his gaze held the crafter. "Perhaps you could help me out!" His mood considerably brightened, and he continued to play with the pre-blankets as he thought about how to explain it. "If there was something that could keep my uh, my..." he fumbled for a term, his features wrenching up in thought before deciding on, "my junk from swinging around when i fight, that'd alleviate this pain int he future." He nodded his head, agreeing with himself. "A sling or a strap of some kind, soft like this, but cooler to keep out the sweat."

THE GLASS IS HALF EMPTY

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

The conversation took an intriguing, but altogether strange turn. While Erebos basked in the glow of praise, because he’d concocted a wonderful idea, and Orsino kept cutting through his gloating with piercing stares and ridiculous hisses, Ode pressed on with what had been ailing him – causing the little prince to stop, stare, and tilt his head. The boy was far from being completely, utterly literal, the fire down there couldn’t be an actual flame, but likely a burning, irritating contortion caused by, well…on a second notion the youth wondered if he was inadequate, slow-growing, or simply hadn’t been gifted with all of Ode’s…virility. He had an idea to ask him how they’d gotten so big (did he eat something that made them that way, or was he just bestowed, endowed, with these massive pieces?), but the chance appeared short-lived and unsatisfactory, since he was complaining of their trials and tribulations now. Instead of gawking like a fool, he took to wrinkling his nose in discomfort, as if he had any clue as to what Ode was feeling. Then he listened, pondering and wiling away the instants, the moments, of these odd circumstances, ensnaring and capturing any tiny detail or nuance he may have never been subjected to or heard before – and he always sought information, always craved it, a noteworthy scholar of the savage and sinister (though what he was supposed to do with these noted discomforts and perplexing tendencies thereafter was one more conundrum). Eager and keen to help, because he could still be valiant and unflinching in the face of confusion, bewilderment, and labyrinthine contortions, he pressed his voice back into the conversation. “Maybe it could go around his legs, but not too tight? So it doesn’t interfere when he moves?” He maneuvered carefully amongst the fleece, gesturing to Ode’s stifle and along his hips. Would it eventually fall down, if left there though? How was it supposed to remain all the time? His brow furrowed in thought, nonplussed by the peculiar swing of events and discourse. “Or perhaps it could be enchanted to stay in place?”

OOC;; ---
TAG;; @[ ]

"talk talk talk"
image credits
- table by Niki -

@Johnny

Outcast
Have I told you lately how much I enjoy my job? Although I was very professional with the uh, examinations (you know, shifting a little so I could get a better look), I couldn’t help but think about how I must find d’Artagnan and thank him for inviting me to this wintery home of his. I hadn’t seen the tall fellow lately but that was probably a coincidence, it wasn’t like he could possibly be avoiding me or anything.

Öde certainly brought up an interesting problem. Not one I can say that I’ve ever heard anyone having before. Was it something in the water here in Helovia? If so, I had quite a lot to thank d’Artagnan for. “Hmm.. maybe the fleece with some plant fibres mixed in? We… well, you’ll want it to be soft while ensuring that it wouldn’t get too sweaty.” There’s a faint smile on my face as I talk about this because, while I took my job seriously, this was all rather fascinating in a rather humourous way.

As if I would make some itchy, second-class jock-strap for this fine fellow. Of course I’m envious - but although I don’t know his burden from experience I can understand how it would grow to be uncomfortable. Briefly I wonder if I was to ever get such severe chafing if my normally sweet skin would turn sour? Perhaps with a hint of cinnamon? I really don’t know and it was just one of those things where it’s probably better if I don’t know.

Erebos doesn’t flinch from the topic at hand and I look over to him with an appreciative smile as he brought up the trouble of how to keep it on one place. Now that certainly was a problem. “It’ll be tricky, the straps especially. The sling itself won’t be an issue but where to wrap it so that it won’t be too cumbersome.” My green eyes turn back to Öde and I take him in, more than just that part because I’m trying to figure out the slight problem that we’re faced with right now. I can make it, but only if I know how to shape it.
come with me, honey
image credits
please tag in all posts

Blu

That they take so immediately to his issue and his proposal, both of them, immensely pleases the fumbling boy. He'd never found much use in items when his horn and hooves could do all the work, but this was a need he couldn't rectify alone, and he was giddy at the idea of it finally being addressed. Standing up a little taller, a bit straighter, his gaze swept from each stallion as they spoke in turn. At times he nodded, agreeing with their ideas, such as Johnny's suggestion of material.

"It needn't be worn all the time," he amended, "it's mostly a bother when I fight, or train. Since that's mostly in the north the cold doesn't often cause sweat, so just cool enough to last a spar or so." What materials exactly could manage that he didn't know, and that's what the crafter was for.

As for the straps, that was something Öde hadn't really considered before opening his mouth. "It could go around my tail perhaps," he suggested, but seemed to shrug at the notion for it was just as liable to slide from his tail as it was his legs. Maybe if it was a combination, but then would it chafe his legs at all? "And then perhaps connect around my chest for balance." He made a face at this suggestion, none too excited at the idea of being wrapped head to toe in restraint, but he would if it would keep his groin from this dreadful flame. The more area required to hold it though the more likelihood it'd be damaged in battle, and the more expensive for the crafter. Enchanting it would be the best route, but he wasn't sure this was a problem he wanted to bring to the attention of the gods.

Or maybe he did?

THE GLASS IS HALF EMPTY

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Beyond the issues of discomfort in the groin region, the mystery itself continued to reshape and grow, unearthing more and more problems and dilemmas. Taken and enamored by the pursuit of knowledge, by the unearthing of riddles and puzzles, the child persisted in their conversation, no matter how ridiculous, laughable, or extreme it appeared. While it seemed as though the object would be easy to make, Johnny was probably a capable crafter and could meld anything they yearned for, the strapping, how it was to be placed, presented new conundrums. He huffed a bit, pulsing a few breaths through the air, snorting at the notion of more and more strings around Ode’s frame; wouldn’t that make movement more difficult? Why would he want to inhibit his motion as he battled, sparred, and skirmished? He brought another concern to the forefront, pervading their tactics and strategies with his scholarly musing. “And how are you going to get it on and off?” The lad tilted his head again, scrutinizing and studying, wondering if enchantment truly was the way to go – but the notion of bothering the deities for bits and pieces of cloth, string, and tethering seemed a little absurd, and he wasn’t sure if they’d take too kindly to being disturbed for a bit of chafing. He maneuvered forward, gesturing towards Ode’s gaskin and around his stifle, wondering over the angles and if they’d be able to bear straps without causing mishaps during campaigns and crusades, bestowing his vocals again as he launched into more queries. “Would they be able to stay here, if you tied them tightly enough?,” he asked Johnny, and kept mulling, deeper and deeper into the inquiry, “and maybe, from there, he’d be able to remove them with a pull of his teeth…,” but how to get them back on would require a bit more finery. Perhaps he should’ve been grateful that he wasn’t in the same predicament as the black stag; but he’d hoped to help alleviate his woes, not cause more.

OOC;; ---
TAG;; @[ ]

"talk talk talk"
image credits
- table by Niki -

@Johnny

Outcast
Well, the news that the sling wouldn’t be worn all the time solved some problems but raised others. As much as I was delighting in the topic at hand it was turning out to be quite a problem and I wished that Öde would have just come up and been looking for a dashing sash or a cloak to keep the snow off during Frostfall. I was a little too new at the crafting game to relish in the challenge but I wasn’t going to give up! Absolutely not. I may be one of the most ridiculous things to walk into the Basin in recent times but I was a professional at ridiculous.

It felt a little weird to be thinking so seriously about something but the area in question on Öde was one that I took very seriously. Ugh and I guess it was nice to actually have something to think about - it’s been a rather long time since I’ve done any problem solving.

I’m alternating between gazing critically at the area in question and looking to the faces of the young men with me when they speak. We’re all uncertain about the same things, it seems - how to attach. Erebos’ idea about straps around the gaskins would work and I nod along to it, trying to picture the item in my head. It would definitely need something else to wrap around - the chest or around his sides - to keep it from falling down or slipping off. And there was the problem of just how he was going to take it off. I could get it fitted nicely the first time and then we could worry about what else to do after that. Maybe Öde was just going to need someone to follow him around and tie him up when it came time to spar. Does Helovia have squires for their dashing young knights, I wonder?

I’d happily volunteer. I was short and pink enough to pass for a young buck, right?

I'm having a hell of a time trying to picture everything so we're going to need to come up with a different approach. “Well if you’re up for it, we can try out some ideas right now. Do a little fitting, bit of a fashion show. Test out what’s comfortable and what’s not?” The idea of crafting blankets for the other herds was by now entirely forgotten, though I imagine I would remember about it in a week or so when I stopped thinking about the current subject. I was glad for Erebos’ presence, the colt was very helpful at thinking this problem through. Even if the material that I had gathered, having been made for blankets, was not appropriate if I could figure out the shape in question, I could start the hunt for something more lightweight.
come with me, honey
image credits

I'm so disappointed in google images as I was doing research for this - nothing that was overly helpful lmao

@Öde
please tag in all posts

Blu

The prospect of fixing his problem had been enough to distract Öde from the fire down under, but now that the novelty had worn off and the conversation grown stiff with uncertainties, he was reminded once more of the flame that never died. A cradle would save him from future burns, but it would do little to help his present situation. He really did need to see Lena about some salve.

"I'm afraid I need to be seeing our healer rather than lingering," he murmured as he set himself for departure, nodding his head with well minded manners towards the higher ranked horse and for the good deeds he'd be dealing Öde's package in days to come. "Besides, I think the conundrum of attachment needs some time to settle in our thoughts.l I have considered getting armor, or perhaps a skin to keep me warm from the coming frostfall. It could easily be secure to either of those." Öde had been rather partial to tiger hide ever since his first battle, and after seeing Thranduil in his dashing wolf pelt Öde thought that looked rather fine too, and a nice homage to his lineage. The idea of armor originally didn't sit well with him, because he felt it would bespeak a weakness, but as time went on and he acquired more injuries, his notion of invincibility was wearing off. Immortal yes, but dying still hurt, and all the scars he kept never truly healed, the moon saw to that.

"I'll find you again when I acquire them. For now I'm simply glad to know something can be done and you will help." Öde smiled, offering another bob of his head as he turned to leave. "Good luck with yoru fleece, and warm nights to you both!"

THE GLASS IS HALF EMPTY

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode