the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! This is What it Takes

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
So she had a new Earth Medic? She hadn't expected that when Miykael had been healing all of those members that the leads would decide to make him Earth Medic as well. Not particularly an issue, just… different. She was as surprised as he was during that meeting - but still, it was about time that she got to know him better. She knew that she didn't know them all too well, especially with the upheaval in the herd switches, but she did recognize him to have been with Alysanne from time to time.

Once the meeting had finished, she had gone aside and heading back toward the caves - beginning to tend to the garden as Valiance searched out for Miykael to gather him so they might talk. It was time to garner a plan, to build things and pull it all together so that they might increase their ranks. Go over ideas, plans, and work together to try and heal what all was possible.

Hopefully he would come, and not be too afraid to work with her. It was a privilege to hold this rank, yes, but it was in a kind-hearted trade. There was little reason to fear his comrades, and she knew that they might be able to do well.

So many lives would be saved with this pair - and for that she was grateful. And, hopefully even more people would decide to turn to the healer trade. More people would learn the herbs that might save their lives until they could get to a skilled healer. It was what she had hoped for.

@Miykael
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love