the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II)

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
The chaos surrounding Einarr brought back memories of flying into battle with his home herd. The nomadic peoples he was born into often waged war against other nomadic tribes of different races and religions, taking their grazing lands and their assets. This was no unusual practice for the stallion. But this act of warfare, this fight against gods was unheard of in his birthland. But the Gods of Helovia had commanded it with their actions, and those were the true Gods Einarr had chosen to follow in this land. Gods waged wars against each other, but never had Einarr known them to inculude mortals. It must be important to have these new territories, for they came at a great cause.

As the inky stallion fanned the flames summoned by those around him, some of the fire created by his own, newly claimed kin, Einarr grunted some. The effort of keeping himself in this position was great, and just as he decided to go higher, the tar beneath him splattered. It was like grease out of a hot skillet, and it singed down the warrior's throat and chest. The man let loose a cry of pain, and his wings moved quickly to swallow up the air beneath them and give him altitude. As he pulled himself upwards, his back legs kicked out furiously, aimed for the tiger's spine. He hoped to immobilize the tigress, and Einarr knew the destruction that could be done with a well-placed kick to the spinal cord. However, he did not think he had enough power to do so as he moved away from her--but the thought behind his attack was well meant.

As he moved higher in the sky, the stallion writhed some in the pain he experienced. Turning his body, he let himself land some yards away from the tigress. Angered by the wound he sustained, Einarr opened his mouth and let his rank magic slip into the loud cry he emitted. The bloodrider noticed his daughter on the oother side of the tigress than he, and his trained , sienna eyes caught sight of her injury. What had happened? Einarr was not sure, so it must have happened when he was injured by the tar. Anger, like the fires around him, swelled in his chest and he barrelled forward, rearing at the last moment and flapping his wings hard to balance as he struck out with cloven hooves towards the Tiger's head.
einarr
I raise my flag and dye my clothes
It's a revolution, I suppose
We're painted red to fit right in

TEAM EARTH -- flies up, tries to kick the tiger's back. lands, then runs and rears, kicking out for the tiger's head. Used his rank magic BATTLE CRY.

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit
Cera
the Golden Prince

Beneath the weight of his hooves the tiger shudders, a furred mass that is hard to keep control of. Blood prickles hot and uncomfortable in his mouth, yanking hard on her hips to keep her grounded for just a few spare seconds. The Prince knows his sister is here on the battlefield, has one eye on her even as he's stomping and biting on the tiger's tail like a petulant colt. It annoys him a little to see everyone rush to her defense, both because she does not need it - he trusts her, he does, and he knows he cannot judge her when he himself jumps mindlessly into the fray - but also because nobody spares him the same kindness. One in particular shadows her closely, and Cera snorts in annoyance. Why don't you throw yourself straight at the tiger, for all the bumbling you're doing? It's a sour thought, but he is alone in his own battle, and one thing his revelations have not erased is the firm and unyielding belief that Ranjiri was and always would be better and more loved than he. 

It's a sad thought that is derailed by the ferocity of the battle around him, and his grip is torn free as the tigress lunges away from them, pursued by Helovian fighters like angry wasps. Cera is among them, springing forward, miraculously unharmed as angelic wings billow out beside his frail frame. He feels only the smallest needle of regret beneath his skin, to kill the tigress. Whether she deserves it or not is not his place to judge. His job is to protect his family, then his herdland, then Helovia. She has no place in that realm, and he'll not allow her to linger and cause any further damage. Not when he can see and hear the screams of those around him, heart heavy with the knowledge that the day would end in blood all around. 

He surges higher into the air, Ilaria pinging a worried image across his vision of a pale filly laying crumpled on the ground, but it's beyond her abilities so Cera momentarily ignores it. There are a few others heading higher into the skies, and Cera follows suit, diving down sharply in hopes of slamming his hooves into the tiger's left hip. Worked all the other times, right?

OOC HERE
IMAGE CREDIT

CONTEST WINNER
Tries to slam into the tiger's left hip. Briefly mentions @Ranjiri and @Ilios
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Knox Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 7 Years [Tallsun] HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen
What is there left to do when everything begins to burn?

Manhattan is on fire. Her coat is set aflame even when her former burn is still healing. After this, surely, there will be little left of the beautiful black fur that has blanketed her through her life. She is halfway to dying, at the midpoint before death, and now she is covered in flame.

Anaan does not mean to intrude upon the bond, but it inflicts itself upon him. He feels her pain as his host would and lets out an unearthly cry. No one should have to hear such horror in a neigh, no one should have to watch as a massive body falls to the earth and tries to drag itself from apparitions of flame to safety. Flame is what killed him and flame is what will haunt his ghost. He is nothing if not caped in beautiful irony.

"Dog!" he is crying out, fearful of telling the world the name of one who could so soon join the dead. There is something too sacred in names. Dog! he is crying. Manhattan! Knox is calling to his deepest love.

But before Knox can overcome his transformation's fear and run into the  battlefield, something holds him back. Milo, his son, nudging his hind leg, begging with his mother's eyes.

Go, Manhattan calls in a scream, and he knows he had to let her do this on her own.

Carefully, Knox turns back to his son and guides him into the trees towards safety. The hunter picks him up when he falls, furrows his brow at the sight of scraped knees, and pushes on, determined.

Manhattan will be fine, he tells himself as he feels her body surge in a tight circle on the earth to put out the last of the flame--he tells himself as her jaws snap with poison towards the tigress' heart.

She has to be.

Team Earth

Manhattan puts out the fire and jumps to bite at the Tigress' chest with poison jaws, hoping that poison will spread to her heart. Knox leads Milo back to safety in the foliage.

Gull Posts: 120
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 9 (Tallsun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Splat :: Royal Zephyr :: Phoenix Shady
Gull

As he listened to the shrill screams of the battle just beyond his reach, Gull could not help but wonder in grim fascination at the events unfolding inland. How many were they in number? Had his kind been caught off guard, or had they heard the rumors of the last battle? Who fared better in the fight? All he desired to know, albeit in a rather detatched fashion—there was not much he could do with the buzzing in his head and his useless lungs. If he had been a religious sort, he might have offered up a prayer, but alas, he was not. All he possessed was the fervent hope that he might have a chance to drag one of the horned down with him into death’s dark embrace. And certainly, it seemed as if the fracas was growing closer. Beneath him, the sand shifted and rolled with the immense vibrations of hundreds of hooves, and Gull grimaced in pain as his shoulder was jostled roughly. Still though, he did not rise.

He had never thought it would end this way, that illness would sap him of his strength and pluck him from the sky. He had always assumed that death would come at the point of a horn—he would have accepted no other way, for he would not have allowed the unicorns to kill him slowly through starvation and broken spirit as they had done to the ghosts of his past. But instead these mysterious symptoms had wracked his body one by one, and Gull had come to accept the inevitability of the path that they illuminated. Though his survival instinct had been strong enough to keep him alive through the horrors he’d seen, he knew of no way to fight this disease. It was not something that could be seen or ambushed like a horned brute; rather it ate away at him from the inside in ways that he could neither comprehend nor combat. So he lay still, saving his strength for the final fight: they would come for him soon, he knew it.

OOC: Questing, part IV!

trouble just grew wings
Image Credit

Summary: Still lying away from the battle, Gull waits to be discovered. Though he has not moved, the rolling earth has jostled and bruised his shoulder.
Please do not tag Gull except for in opening posts or spars!

Milo Posts: 60
Outcast
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 2 years [Birdsong]
Jen
I fell.

I fell, scraped knees, fell [into that void of being lost.] Just had one moment, one [time] to touch. One touch, one [expression, one love for him, for you. I didn't know you were burning, Manhattan, I wouldn't know until this all was over and done. But I think I could tell, in the way that he collapsed with such sorrow. I think I could tell that you weren't just fine anymore.]

You fell. Father, crying, pain, hurt. Touched you as you fell, as you landed, big body, big fall, [a massive descent into the beginning of what would be your last hold on yourself.] I watched, [I saw your ending weave itself into being. What would be left of your but a sorrowful shred? What would be left of any of this, but me?]

My touch, [my touch brought you back. Just] barely [but] there, you lift, you walk, you help me.

I fell.

[My body spun and blood trickled from my knees, down my legs, onto the earth. The soil was stained in infant life, the dirt was made mud with an ending. Not mine, not his... not...

Fuck.]

"Milo," father said.

"Yes," I said, [my voice a mere breath, an infant's wheezing cough. He led me to safety, as if it were the only logical thing to do, the only logical place and way to be was] safe. Soft, warm, comfort [of the canopy, of the glow and the breeze. Everything was light, everything was tender. I felt a warmth around me, and a beauty. Everything was going to be ok, I could trust in that. I had to learn to trust, sometime. I could trust in him, couldn't I? I could trust in you?]

Everything was going to be alright.

I fell. He picked me up. I was safe.

Earth God

Gets knees scraped, follows Knox to sidelines.

Kipling Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Somebody has to go polish the stars
It is better to be lucky than good, and Kipling has managed to be very lucky in this particular confrontation. Miraculously avoiding the tar and the flailing bodies and the various magic effects criss-crossing the battlefield, the unicorn reached the tigress despite his numerous sensory deficits and managed to land his kick with a satisfying thud. Fuck yeah! Wait. What am I doing again? Everything is so loud. This is exciting. He thundered along to the periphery of the fight, using the space to gather himself once more. Why is it so hard to breathe? Might it have something to do with the black slime clogging every orifice on his face? Perhaps. Okay, definitely. But he had no clue. It was just weird to be running and not have it come so effortlessly to him. Weird. All of it. But hey, he was no worse for wear. On to round two.

The blind charge had worked well enough the first time. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Would he even notice if it was in fact broke and in need of fixing? Probably not. But the adage was appropriate enough this time.

Just as before, Kipling rolled out and galloped on through the chaos. While still exceptionally fast, it was obvious his velocity was down a tick and his breathing was much more effortful. Blowing hard through the crusted slime, he charged in, oblivious as ever and seeking only to avoid obviously running into anything. Looking to duplicate his initial success but unwilling to shift his weight so dramatically now that he was laboring, this time Kipling paused and struck out at the offending god’s ribcage with his right foreleg as he stormed past. Boom. So badass.

What am I doing again...

SUMMARY: TEAM EARTH GOD
@Random Event GLL
Mentions: None, ‘cause he’s an oblivious loser and can't tell who's who due to GLL symptoms.
Charges and strikes out at the tiger’s ribcage with right foreleg.
Kipling

Thantos Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 6.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.1 hands :: 7 Frostfalls HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
xyroca
Seeing that Ranjiri was successful in her attacks, I flashed a toothy smile at her for a moment before searing pain swiped up my left foreleg as flames licked at my scales and flesh. A my teeth grit tightly together to fight the pain of the accident, ears pinning back against my horns as I swerved back to the ground a short distance from the fight to regain my bearings. My claws clenched tightly against the earth, gripping at the ground as I looked for the next opening at my chance of attack. This time, I would not take to the skies like I usually do.

Golden orbs dated from all the attackers and the tigress herself, spotting a small gap in the crowd. Narrowing in on my dwindling opportunity, my muscles tensed with preparation to push myself towards the fight. Tucking my chin to my chest, my chipped horns tilted towards the tigress as I charged forward. I would do my best to avoid anyone that would interrupt my path, but I would not waste time at charging the mighty, striped beast. My leg screamed in protest as my hooves and claws drummed the earth, aiming my horns at the tiger's left hip with every intention of shattering the bones and joints like a battering ram. Even dislocating the joint would be helpful. For good measure, just after I aimed to stab the beast, I jerked my crown to the side and lashed out with open jaws to snatch at the tiger's tail. If I was successful, I would refuse to let go of her tail until she dropped dead at the hooves of the Helovians and their God.

OOC: Team Earth - Lands to study the fight after hurting his leg, then sees a gap and charges the tiger's left hip to try and break the bones/dislocate the joint. Then aims to bite onto the tiger's tail with his fangs to keep her trapped here.

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca
What in the bloody hell!? Why was it that every single time I got myself into the battles with one of these damned mutant gods, I ended up missing my fucking target?! I suppose I could play it up to the disorientation that was cursed on me from the blasted headache that rattled my brain against my skull. My electric attack had been blocked by some sort of earthen wall, while others shoved me aside to get their piece of the tiger's ass. My right shoulder went numb with intense cold, icy pain driving deep into my muscle from a source that was unknown to me. I could barely even focus on the damned tiger and the others that fought around me, the bodies blurring together into one big mass.

My ears pinned back angrily, and just as I had been pushed out of the way earlier, I shoved past the bodies of those who blocked my path. I reared up to my full height on my hind legs, while my front hooves flailed and slashed at the striped body of the tiger before me. I didn't care who was in my way or who I hurt, I deserved my piece of this pie as well. As I landed down, trying to throw my full weight against the shoulder of the beast, my ivory teeth snapped viciously towards the scruff of the tar-covered cat as I aimed to rip out fur and flesh. This forsaken cat would be taken down today, and I would be sure that I would put forth my contribution.

Team Earth - Rears up and tries to throw his weight down with his hooves aimed at the tiger's shoulder, then tries to rip at her scruff. @Random Event for HFH
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
MAUJA
Summons small ice crystals in tiger’s heart
DAMAGE DEALT || 5 = small crystals encroach on the arteries of the tiger’s heart, heart works in a panic
DAMAGE TAKEN || odd = no damage taken

AARON
Uses illusory fire magic on tiger
DAMAGE DEALT || 7 = tiger cringes away in a panic thinking she’s being burned again, worsens her heart rate
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = burns hind pasterns in a pool of burning tar

CALYPSO
Tries to help Mauja move towards the healers
DAMAGE DEALT || 3 = no attack

MIRABELLA
Shoves forward towards tiger’s throat with horn, thrashes about
DAMAGE DEALT || 5 = manages to rip her horn free with some damage

VITANI
Stands with healers, Sarabi tries to bite left hind leg of tiger god
DAMAGE DEALT || 5 = Sarabi manages to get a good bite on the bone of the tiger’s hind left leg
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = Sarabi is violently kicked away, claws scoring up the underside of belly

BADGER
Tries to repair Erthe’s leg
DAMAGE DEALT || Manages to dull the pain in Erthe’s leg further

VOLTERRA – CW
Tries to erupt earth spike beneath tiger’s lungs, dragon circles Mirabella to protect her
DAMAGE DEALT || 8 = earth spike pierces edge of the tiger’s left lung, keeping her momentarily pinned
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = is shoved as everyone rushes forward, skins and bruises his knees as he falls

MAREN – CW
Talks to Beest
DAMAGE DEALT || 3 = no attack, mists keep Beest from view/harm

CICERON
Tries to cut tiger’s belly with horn, Kiara tries to slash/bite throat, Ciceron protects Enna
DAMAGE DEALT || 10 = horn slices clean down the diagonal length of tiger’s belly and blood pours from the wound, Kiara shallowly bites throat

RHEA
Tries to freeze tiger’s brainstem, smash with her hooves
DAMAGE DEALT || 7 = gives the tiger a major brainfreeze that makes her shake her head against the pain, Rhea’s hooves clip the side of her head
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = tiger turns and bites at Rhea’s right hind leg, teeth digging in

RESPLENDENCE – CW
Tries to heal Erthe
DAMAGE DEALT || Manages to awkwardly splint the broken leg and fuses the bones together in a general mass, dulls Archibald’s pain after expending too much magic on Erthe

AEOLUS
Throws electric fire bolt at tiger, leaps to bite at striped butt
DAMAGE DEALT || 5 = magic singes, burns and shocks the tiger’s chest, bite misses

KALONA
Tries to make vines into a lasso and throw over the tiger’s neck, ram horns into neck
DAMAGE DEALT || 6 = manages to lasso tiger who begins to thrash in panic, so horns miss
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = tiger runs into Kalona while thrashing, sends him sprawling with bruised shoulder/side

LENA
Imogen throws fire at tiger, Lena tries to heal Ki’irha
DAMAGE DEALT || 4 = Imogen ignites low flames on tiger’s knees, Lena manages to heal Ki’irha of some of her wounds
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = is shoved harshly into as she makes her way across the field, strains her foreleg pasterns

VIRGIL
Tries to ram tiger with shoulder
DAMAGE DEALT || 3 = attack misses as tiger thrashes in the lasso
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = overextends shoulder when he misses

DEIMOS
Defends Enna, uses death magic on tiger
DAMAGE DEALT || 8 = tiger weakens and stumbles beneath Deimos’ magic, fights the lasso with less strength
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = tiger swipes at Deimos in a panic, claws halfway up his throat and across his left shoulder, Deimos stumbles hard with the swipe

SHIDA
Tries to explode area in front of tiger, Princess tries to bite/rain hellfire on shoulder
DAMAGE DEALT || 5 = tiger jumps away from blast, into Princess’ bite and hellfire that burns shoulder and draws blood

GAUCHO
Protects Zero, throws fire towards Tiger, Vorsa protects Zero
DAMAGE DEALT || 4 = mildly burns tiger’s right shoulder when she jumps away from Shida’s blast
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = bangs his forelegs on the staircase trying to go after Zero

ISOPIA
Makes staircase for Zero, uses water/earth to blind, deafen and choke tiger
DAMAGE DEALT || 9 = tiger flails around in blind panic, slowly chokes and drowns to death

NEPHELE
Tries to break ribs with hooves, bite at neck
DAMAGE DEALT || 6 = manages to break a rib and draws a shallow scrape with her teeth

KI’IRHA
Is partially healed, runs up Isopia’s steps and leaps to land on god’s back
DAMAGE DEALT || 7 = lands hard on the tiger’s back and ribs, cracks one on the way down
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = lands hard from the high drop, sprains her knee

ZERO
Golum spews out electricity, jumps to land on god’s back from stairs
DAMAGE DEALT || 6 = lands hard right after Ki’irha, completely breaks the rib she cracked
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = is thrown off course by Ampere’s magic after he hits the tiger, the two collide in midair and Zero breaks the radius/ulna bone in his wing when they hit the ground

IMONADA
Tries to feed herbs to Erthe
DAMAGE DEALT || Manages to get Erthe to eat the herbs

GALIEL
Tries to bite tiger’s tail
DAMAGE DEALT || 2 = FRIENDLY FIRE
DAMAGE TAKEN || even =

TEMBOVU
Tries to open wound on tiger’s belly from Ciceron
DAMAGE DEALT || 7 = cuts upon belly even further, revealing a few organs and making the blood come faster
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = tiger’s back paw comes up and slams Tembovu to the ground, claws piercing his skin around spine and belly, weight momentarily pinning and cracking a rib

SNO
Tries to stab tiger in the side
DAMAGE DEALT || 5 = horn slashes a shallow cut in tiger’s side
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = tiger’s dying struggling shoves her into Sno, knocking her to the ground

AQUILA
Jumps off bottom steps to lunge at tiger’s neck and try to rip carotid with sharp teeth
DAMAGE DEALT || 3 = attack misses
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = lands hard on the ground after leaping from the stairs, strains her forelegs and bruises right hoof

REXANNA
Tries to hit tiger in lower stomach with hooves
DAMAGE DEALT || 4 = lightly bruises tiger’s stomach

TIAMAT
Gives Enna herbs
DAMAGE DEALT || Will be successful in healing

MORENTH
Tries to hit tiger with forehooves
DAMAGE DEALT || 6 = knocks tiger off balance and helps her fall to the ground
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = falls beneath tiger, is momentarily pinned and ribs cracked until tiger tries to struggle back up

DACIANNA
No attack

DRAGOMIR
Protects Resplendence

GHOST
Tries to hit tiger’s skull with hooves
DAMAGE DEALT || 3 = attack misses when tiger falls
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = overextends hind legs/pasterns when she misses

OPHELIA – CW
Tries to spear side opposite of Morenth, Tinek puts out fires
DAMAGE DEALT || 6 = stabs into tiger’s side, shoves her over onto Morenth/Sno

ERTHE – CW
Out of the battle

EREBOS
Takes Mirabella’s portal, uses magic to try and choke tiger
DAMAGE DEALT || 4 = helps Isopia drown/choke the tiger to death
DAMAGE TAKEN || odd = avoids Abraham’s dragon by going through the portal

ASHAMIN
Tries to buck and hit ribs
DAMAGE DEALT || 7 = impales the broken rib from Zero/Ki’irha into tiger’s lung
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = is caught by a flailing paw and sliced down his left haunch

ROHAN
Tries to bite and kick at tiger
DAMAGE DEALT || 2 = Abraham’s dragon hits Rohan instead
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = is burned on his spine/right hip from Abraham’s dragon

AHVELYN
Tries to stab tiger
DAMAGE DEALT || 2 = is kicked in the side/spine by Nuray
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = heavily bruised from impact

KTULU
Tries to stab left elbow joint
DAMAGE DEALT || 5 = stabs joint as tiger is falling
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = is also pinned with Morenth and Sno when the tiger falls, pressure cracks her ribs

AMPERE
Tries to protect Zero and use magic on him
DAMAGE DEALT || 6 = can’t stop Zero from jumping, but her magic shoves him sideways in midair and he’s sent off course after he lands on the tiger
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = Ampere and Zero collide in midair, Ampere sprains the joint of her left wing when they hit the ground

NAERYS
Tries to slam into tiger’s spine
DAMAGE DEALT || 4 = glances off the tiger’s spine and pushes off at an angle as tiger falls, falls sideways into Zenobia
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = legs are burn to her hocks by the flying tar as the tiger falls, bruises shoulder on impact with Zenobia

ZENOBIA
Tries to slam into tiger’s spine
DAMAGE DEALT || 2 = is hit off course by Naerys, runs into Ilios
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = bruises shoulder and knees when Naerys runs into her/when she hits Ilios

NURAY
Tries to stab other eye and brain
DAMAGE DEALT || 4 = cuts across the bottom of tiger’s eye, slams hooves into Ahvelyn

EVANESKA
No attack

MIYKAEL
Heals Aeolus
DAMAGE DEALT || Will be successful in healing
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = is splattered in the chest/front of legs by flying tar as tiger falls

PARELIA
Tries to help Ktulu shove elbow, tries to burn face
DAMAGE DEALT || 8 = in flying away avoids being pinned, burns the tiger’s face badly
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = tiger blindly bites at Parelia, biting across her right haunch and causing minor muscle damage

ENNA
No attack

ILIOS
Tries to hit tiger’s spine and protect Naerys
DAMAGE DEALT || 2 = Zenobia crashes into Ilios when he tries to help Naerys
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = bruises right wing joint

RANJIRI
Tries to stab tiger’s chest
DAMAGE DEALT || 5 = shallowly stabs horn into tiger’s chest
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = head is yanked sideways when tiger falls, lingering headache and ache around base of horn

MORDECAI
Tries to turn blood to acid
DAMAGE DEALT || 7 = turns blood closest to her to acid, tiger writhes in agony
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = tiger swipes at Mordecai when she’s on the ground, claws down her left foreleg which will make Mordecai walk with a limp in her knee for six months due to her age

VADIM
No attack

DOVAHKIIN
Charges at tiger’s side
DAMAGE DEALT || 4 = helps shove tiger over with her attack

BEEST
No attack
DAMAGE TAKEN || odd = protected by Maren’s mists

AITHNIEL
Throws fireball from the air
DAMAGE DEALT || 5 = burns tiger’s right side/tar as she’s falling

ROSKULD
No attack
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = lightly burned on upturned side by splattering tar as tiger falls

ARCHIBALD – CW
Turns bones to stone, kicks at back legs, protects Roskuld
DAMAGE DEALT || 8 = shatters tiger’s right back leg
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = lightly burned by splattering tar trying to protect Roskuld

RUNE
No attack

ABRAHAM
White dragon attacks Erebos, Brienne blasts fire at tiger, runs to attack tiger with horns
DAMAGE DEALT || 6 = Gwyn burns Rohan, Brienne ignites tar and Abraham slams into the tiger bodily
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = light burns from tar on tiger’s body on right shoulder

EINARR
Tries to kick tiger’s spine and head
DAMAGE DEALT || 3 = attack misses
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = overextends hind pasterns when he misses

CERA – CW
Tries to kick tiger’s left hip
DAMAGE DEALT || 7 = cracks tiger’s left hip
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = burns legs/right side in tar as tiger falls sideways against him

KNOX
Manhattan tries to poison bite chest, Knox leads Milo away
DAMAGE DEALT || 4 = Manhattan scrapes the tiger’s chest
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = tiger turns and bites down on Manhattan's neck, drags her down while falling

GULL
No attack

MILO
No attack
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = lightly splattered by tar as tiger falls

KIPLING
Charges at ribcage
DAMAGE DEALT || 5 = shoves broken rib further into tiger’s lung

THANTOS
Throws weight at shoulder, tries to rip at scruff
DAMAGE DEALT || 6 = shoves tiger down hard, teeth bit into scruff
DAMAGE TAKEN || even = right shoulder and forelegs burned by tar on impact

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
PRIZES

1. Ampere receives tiger god hide armor
2. Shida receives small green glowing claw
3. Volterra receives small green glowing claw
4. Ashamin receives tiger god blood
5. Cera receives earth/water magic
6. Ghost receives tiger god blood
7. Knox receives tiger god blood
8. Morenth receives earth/water magic
9. Dragomir receives tiger god skull mask
10. Ranjiri receives tiger god blood
11. Kipling receives small green glowing claw
12. Virgil receives tiger god femur broadsword
13. Mauja receives small green glowing claw
14. Archibald receives small green glowing claw
15. Sno receives tiger god blood

Screenshot of lists: Names and Prizes

You can give your items ICly/OOCly to other people. 

These items belong to this specific character until ICly given!

ALL ITEMS ARE BEING ADDED TO YOUR PRIZE RECORDS. You don't need to post to the char records updates.

Ampere, Dragomir, and Virgil, you guys can post in the character record updates to choose your item enchantment!

If you would like to have your magic given to you in the next post, please PM Official with what you want. If you DO NOT WANT the Earth God to give you your item, please PM Official. If I don't hear from you, the God will give the character the item.

New thread will be posted!