the Rift

no one truly believes [o]

Tamorin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
TAMORIN

Everything looked the same, exactly the same. Wherever he turned, wherever he looked it was all the SAME. If he turned left, there was nothing but greenery, if he turned right, again nothing but greenery. If he looked up, he would be greeted with the lush green leaves of the canopy high above. It had been like this for...however long it has been since he entered the forest. Tamorin had lost count, after loosing the sun within the tight nit canopy above his head, it made it difficult to tell the time and within this endless forest time seemed to meld together. He could've been walking for hours for all he knew, but he was sure it had been days, if not weeks.

"Just had to enter did I?" He muttered to himself, striding forward in a sluggish, repetitive motion. His head hung low, his long tail whisked back and forth as the bugs clung to his sweaty hide. He'd lost his energy somewhere along the line and just wished for this forest to hurry up and end. Was it going to end? Surely it had to. There can't just be some great, endless forest. Everything ends, after all and Tamorin was certain this one would end too. He hoped. At least, everything else within this forest seemed happy. The insects rarely stopped their cacophony of noise even when it grew dark and the birds sang their beautiful song; occasionally he would see them flitting from tree to tree. There was even the odd rabbit, or deer. Just no horses, well besides himself. Tamorin clenched his jaw, a sour look marring his handsome features not for the first time since entering the forest. Surely there had to be someone else out there besides just him?

open for anyone

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
I hate the Threshold.

It’s a thought that crosses my mind with each unwanted wretch I pass, with each remembered nook in which I see my mother and me, wooing some stranger or another. For some reason, I miss her desperately on this day, more than I have in what feels like eternity to a boy with so little time to compare the rest to – and I suppose that’s why I’m here, as if some part of myself is telling me to wait in the shadow of the tall trees, as if the damnable woman will come walking through at any moment.

She had taught me well the ways to carry myself in such a realm; I don’t give those unworthy of my attention anything more than a cursory glance, a face or two scowling or grumbling with hostility as I trot right on by them. I guess I can’t blame them for being frustrated – this is obviously a kingdom, and I remember being equally antsy to find anyone to tell me where I was when I’d stumbled upon the firefly wood some time ago.

But they aren’t welcome where I’m from, and I’m not the callous sort to stop and mock them for their inability to come back to the mountain – though certainly, I’ve known many who are, the awful mother that haunts my thoughts today likely one of them.

So I notice him, probably before he notices me, because he’s flashing the same bright metallic hue that marks both she and I.

I pause, ears playing about my crown and nostrils tasting deep of the cooled air here in the shade, every bit as lacquered in sweat as the poor bloke, but despite my uncomfortable body temperature, there is something about this fellow that makes me smile – I guess because there is something about him that makes me think of both my parents, his dextrous tail lined in ample fluff like my sire’s, his face baring multiple horns of a jagged and erratic nature, though his number one more than the onyx crowns my father wears.

Through the brush I rustle, all evidence of the fact that I can be quiet if need be lost on my utter lack of concern for sneakiness. The slow plod of the stag is easy to keep up with, and I do so, my head comically high in comparison to the droll angle at which he’d held his on first approach – and as he’s heading the right way to be out of the damnable forest, I figure its best to just keep on moving on.

Obviously, he’ll be coming home with me. Who in their right mind would say no?

"Good afternoon," I announce, rich voice lilting in good cheer, despite the melancholy which has fringed me all day, "and welcome to Helovia, assuming you’ve not been here long."

@Tamorin

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Standing in the shade on one of the many overgrown trees littering the surface of the threshold the grey warrior watched as his bonded attempted to sleep stretched out upon a fallen tree. If it wasn't for the birds she would have likely been asleep long ago but it seemed to be these little sparrows who liked to tempt their own fate. Kiara lay out on the branch belly down with her paws spread to either side of the trunk but a small group of the little brown birds kept inching closer and closer to her trying to pluck out tufts of her long hair. Whenever one would dare to gather their courage they would hop forward boldly and begin trying to preen out the loose ends of fur. Sometimes their efforts would be repaid when they would collect enough fluff to satisfy themselves and off they would go happy as could be while other times they were not so lucky. On those occasions it usually meant a hasty retreat or a haphazard dive to escape the swipe of a paw or the snap of the jaw. Quite honestly if he had to go searching for warm fluff and items to warm a nest he would not be choosing to get it from something that would eat him if given the chance.

Stretching lazily with a yawn the silver stallion shifts his eyes to find a dark stallion making his way through the brush looking ever so lost. His eyes would scan one way before turning to their opposite to repeat the process only to come back before him. Pulling his head from where it hung he pricks his ears forward as another makes himself apparent appearing from within the forest's depths. Sighing softly he moves his large figure forward until he is standing almost on top of his tigress. Kiara stirred with annoyance as his body effectively blocked her bit of sunshine before she opened her eyes to glare up at him with a venomous glare. "Time to go, but we might as well see if this boy might feel like joining us while we are here." He commented silently motioning over to where the pair of males stood talking. With a soft grunt he chuckles as Kiara rolls over and nearly falls off the branch, guess she was actually asleep after all.

Approaching the two with care his silver eyes shift over the pair warily examining them for clues as to their personalities. Neither look particularly pleased to be here but other than that he draws up with nothing. Coming to a stop a few feet off he inclines his cranium to each with a warm greeting. "Hello there, welcome to Helovia." He comments directed towards the newcomer before implying hello to the other male as well. "My name is Ciceron and this here is Kiara. We come from a herd known as the Hidden Falls. (motioning to his tiger) "Who might you be?" He asked kindly trying to be as outgoing as possible on such a day. Kiara by this time had managed to get herself up and wander over casually to stand over to his left observing the two others with icy blue eyes.

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Rikyn , @Tamorin
•• NOTES:

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Unregistered
TAMORIN

Tamorin scanned the forest once more; his hazel eyes scouting the endless greenery as if he stared long enough, something might just pop out at him. But, no. It was all the same. Allll the same. He sighed, about to resign himself to the fact that he probably won't be getting out of here any time soon when movement drew his attention to the most unexpected, but very welcomed sight of another equine. At first, without meaning to, Tamorin jumped. It was more out of pure surprise than fear for he had grown so used to the endless forest around him that anything out of the ordinary was almost unnatural. Tamorin stared, unable to help himself as his heart began to race away in his chest. Excitement stirred within him, sparking a fuel he hadn't felt in a while. 

"A-afternoon," he said, trying to find his voice as the taller stallion joined him. He dipped his head once, hazel eyes drawn to the small amount of gold markings the other bore proudly. As he stared, however, he felt the skin of his own golden marking begin to itch, as if demanding Tamorin's attention. It was as if it was demanding him to realize how strikingly similar this guy was to him. Albeit a few differences, of course. The tall, spiralling golden horn was beautiful and neat compared to his own jagged mess of horns and his tail only grew hair along the end. As if that were enough to prove to himself that they were not in fact related, Tamorin relaxed. His head lowered back into it's previous, lazy position; his ears trained on the other, all of his attention locked on the company he had not had in weeks. "Helovia..." he tested the name, then asked, "is that what you call this endless forest?" He gestured around him with a vague shrug of his head and shoulders. 

They had only travelled a small distance when they were greeted by yet another equine. Either this was his lucky day, or he was finally headed out of his damned forest. This one was grey with his only outstanding feature being the neat, spiralling horn, the type of horn this other gold and black guy had. Tamorin greeted him with a friendly grin, though he grew wary and tense at the sight of the white tigress. Coming to a halt, Tamorin tried to hide away his unease with another smile, though his tail wriggled and swayed slightly behind him. "I am Tamorin, it is nice to meet you Ciceron and, er Kiara." He dipped his head towards the feline politely. Though he could not begin to imagine how this guy managed to befriend such a creature.

@Rikyn @Ciceron

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Zandora
I already know I'm going to hell
So at this very point...
It's go big or go home

What was she doing with her life? The question prodded at her thoughts as she headed south to the Threshold. It was strange even thinking that she wanted to help another being and guide an equine to her home. EVERYTHING was strange! She was changing and Zandora wasn't sure she liked to change. So much had happened over the recent weeks, it left the ebonite mare feeling drained and confused. Always confused, 24/7, it was exhausting. As much as the little good part of her didn't want to believe it, not caring, being reckless and wild, was fun--and easier. Change destroyed her, it was very much like a poison that slowly spread through her system and shut down the life in her without haste, it was everything but painless. 

Shaking her chiseled head, Zandora blocked out the dark thoughts that clouded her mind. Her lilac pupiless eyes wondered around the thin pine trunks and needles, remembering the times when she first entered Helovia. It was confusing and overwhelming, but she eventually settled in and Zandora was actually joyous to have entered this realm. Anywhere was better then there, she thought with shaken eyes. Her past couldn't reach her here at least. 

Ears perked forward at the sight of a small gathering, they looked like birds to the arabian. Each's head tilting and turning as they looked upon the new meat, trying to show him their relevance. It was humorous really, but she had no experience in bringing one home with her, so she guessed that this was simply how it was done. As she further examined the lot, she recognized Rikyn, her patrolling partner from earlier on. The other two equines were of no remembrance she could recall. One was dappled, with onyx drapes and a tigeress companion, and the other was of browns, creams, and golds. A set of deadly weaponry protruded from his brown cranium, she assumed this was the new comer as the other had a bonded.

Walking forward from her hidden perch in the forestry, Zandora neared Rikyn's side, standing by the large ebonite. "Hello new inhabitant, I am Zandora of the Aurora Basin."  She spoke, announcing her arrival with chords of dark honeys and silks. She gave a dip to the stranger, as well as a small smile to her fellow, Rikyn. "Do tell us, where are you from? And please, ask any questions, Rikyn and I both would love to answer them." She smiled then, welcoming the bay with open, hopeful arms.

OCC: Welcome to Helovia! You are a great writer and I look forward to this thread, I'm ShadowMare and we are glad to see you here :) feel free to pm me if you have any questions :)
Image Credits!
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Agnodice Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2hh :: 8
Herophilos :: Plain Black Dragon :: Toxic Breath prissy

Agnodice weaved through the forest, wandering east of her secluded home. She was eager to explore Helovia, find its boundaries and seek its secrets. She had arrived there from the east, but she knew little else that was there other than trees. Perhaps there was another herd or underground cave system (though she doubted any other cavern could surpass the ethereal ambience of the first one she had discovered. She would work tirelessly to disprove herself).

As the dainty mare traveled she noticed the scenery get less diverse. It was familiar, though she was in no way literate in it's language yet. She smelled a recognizable scent amongst it's foreign smells. Her curvaceous ears pricked forward, straining against their hold on her head. She picked up a floaty trot in the direction of the aroma, soon finding the one it belonged to. Ciceron. She slowed her pace, sights set solely on him, though a few glimmers of gold and purple caught her gaze. She almost stopped when she saw two unicorn stallions, both adorned in gold, and a mare painted with violet.

Agnodice approached slowly, walking to Ciceron's side with a furrowed brow. She took a moment to smile at him and the feline who followed in his steps before turning her attention to the others. It didn't take her long to catch on. They were each trying to get one particular horned horse to come with them to their respective home. She had experienced a similar situation not long ago. With this in mind, she turned to the gold and brown stallion. It was as if a switch had been turned on within her. Her concerned features turned welcoming. She stayed silent, waiting to introduce herself after the stallion spoke, for the purple one had asked a question she was interested in knowing the answer to.

Image Credits
[Image: 5694548be0939]
You’d stick the world into your bedside lane
It’s boredom makes you callous to all pain

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
I laugh as he jumps – because I’m the sort of ass who does such a thing at the expense of others, unwilling to hear of it on my own behalf. The sound of my chuckles is rich and full of friendliness, however, not so obviously a mockery of his weak constitution, though the thoughts are there, a rude little gaggle of brutes that taunt the fear of others to make their own shadows feel smaller for the moment.

For whatever reason the stag was startled (don’t know, don’t care, don’t even stop to think about it), he does oblige me with conversation – and a question, which draws a smile that rightfully brims with laughter, and yet does not spill, to my lips, golden eyes glittering delightfully at the notion of the Threshold being all of Helovia.

My kin and their den of wolves wouldn’t have had as much trouble winning it then, I don’t think.

"Aha, no," I humorously respond, ears angled forward and step high and in good cheer, "Helovia is much, much larger, stretching well beyond this forest – the Threshold."

It is then that our gathering is interrupted by a third, forth, fifth presence, somewhere along the lines stirring my slow plod alongside the stranger into an absolute lack of plodding; I know only one of them and count none of their companions, having gathered some idea in my youthful idiocy that the beasts were lesser than the masters who wielded them – though I do eye the massive cat that approaches with some measure of interest, having held a soft spot in myself for felid creatures most of my life.

I’d even asked for a robotic one from my father, once.

Bless the heavens he’d declined; such a disgrace to their kind it would have been, clanking and clonking about with out an ounce of stealth, steam puffing audibly from the cracks in its gleaming (and obvious) metal shell.

Ciceron, as the unicorn with the tiger says, is a handsome bloke covered in dapples that, as long as his word can be trusted (and something about the noble fellow says that I can), hails from the Hidden Falls. The stranger, quickly announcing himself to be Tamorin, looks down at the tiger with an expression that is so blank and wondrous that even my eyes pick up that this is the first bonded pair he has encountered – and while I myself have never known a life without them, my mother had warned that there were many to whom the ways of Helovians would be new, sometimes downright foreign and offensive.

"She is his companion," I try to explain, golden eyes alive with thought as I rifle about for the best way to word just what such a friendship entailed, "bound to him through heart and soul, so that they are essentially one creature. You’ll see a lot more who’ve bonded, the longer you live here, to far more fantastic beasts than a tiger."

But my gaze says all the cat needs to know: I think nothing less of her grace, her strength, but that she is outclassed by many a bonded in this land, a truth surely even she knows and accepts. If only the hornless could adopt such a view...

"Rikyn, of the Aurora Basin," I say with a nod, finding my eyes stolen by the ebony and violet figure of Zandora, remembered from our meeting with Ashamin and d’Artagnan, from a conversation with the delightful Tiamat in the heat of the Veins; her smile is met with a fuller version of my own, my dark muzzle reaching towards her in greeting so that our horns might touch (if she would permit such a thing), an ancient greeting for the crowned kind. I am surprised to find that she is talkative today, which was previously an adjective that would not have met with her name if I was asked to describe her.

Perhaps, instead, distant, chilly, withdrawn – certainly not the pseudo warmth that radiated off of her now. My gold eyes search her curiously, the need to know of youth leaping about frantically in desperation to discover what change had overcome her in the past weeks that would have lightened her melancholy so – or if she was simply mad, like so many I had met in my days.

Either way she offers good words to the conversation, and I smile and nod to Tamorin in agreement that I am his map and his guide, should he need such a thing of me.

That I am only such things for the furthered favor the Lord Deimos, and the power to be won beneath his smile, is of no consequence. A boy does what he must to remain a prince of the throne he’d been born to rule, with both his parents either gone to some misty wood of the past and the other seemingly gone all together. And, unlike my dam, a friendship is a welcome thing - something that can potentially be won from just about anyone, Tamorin included.

The shy approach of a hornless woman earns a much colder gaze than has yet met with those who have gathered to greet the gilt stranger, a glimpse into the steely truths of the mountain easily spied on the tautness of my features, the lack of welcoming grins that dance across my lips at the sight of the inferior and slight creature. She is beautiful, more deeply upsetting than any other factor about her – that she was so close to perfect.

Quick is the cold gaze which wanders to her, more quickly still faceting back upon Tamorin, the warmth returning (making the cold that much more obvious).

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

As per normal the threshold seemed to bring an alarming amount of people rushing to the aid of any newcomer that might wander by. It was like a pool of piranhas rushing towards the only available hoping to take a bite or in this case the whole meal. In a way it was annoying to have so many pop up out of no where giving the poor new helovians semi strokes at the multitude of potential options. When there was three or more already descended upon the creature you would think it to be common courtesy to not decide to butt in only making the life changing decision harder. Regardless of how he felt the hordes came in an endless fashion until there was four helovians surrounding Tamorin all trying to speak over another. Flicking his ear to Agnodice as she approached he greeted her kindly before his attention was peeled back to the man otherwise known as Rikyn.

Turning his silver gaze to his as he spoke a general level of irritation couldn't be helped as the boy decides to not only address himself but rather everyone else that had showed up to make himself seem more important than the rest. Before he had a chance to open his mouth he heard the low threatening growl rumble from Kiara as she openly expressed her annoyance with the stallion calling her a lesser being than other companions. Ice blue eyes bore into the black stallion with ferocious intensity giving the statement if looks could kill a whole new understanding. "Don't let him get to you, it just goes to show how little he actually knows or cares." He commented his own gaze pinned to the inconsiderate moron. "He will get what is coming to him eventually and we shall take the pleasure in getting a front row seat."

"Might I suggest refraining from speaking of topics you know little about. Unless you have been bonded I highly doubt you know what it feels like." He commented a little coldly towards the current annoyance before turning back to Tamorin. It was difficult to ignore such aspects of inhabitants of the Basin but if you needed a prime example look no further than to the two presented before them. He had watched the coldness pass over Riykn as Agnodice had appeared and had witnessed the rest of the know it all attitude, this was more than enough proof for him. As for the other Basiner she too was no different in her attitude ignoring all but what she deemed important. It was sad to see that thing still had not changed but they could not lead an army to success when they cannot get over their own prejudices to see the rest of them as equals instead of as enemies.

As Tamorin greeted Kiara with the respect she deserved he laughed as she chuffed happily at the recognition but also as a thank you. This soul didn't belong in the cold confines of the corrupted when his heart still had warmth to give which made his next offer all the easier. "Its a pleasure." He commented brightly with a dip of his crown. "If I may I would like to extend you an offer to come join us in the Hidden Falls. It is a wondrous place with many great opportunities plus there is the advantage of things not being a consistent state of winter. We would be more than happy to have you should you wish to join us and being one of the Champions your acceptance would be guaranteed." He offered with a warm smile as he glanced between Kiara and Agnodice to see if they approved of his offer. Kiara clearly didn't have a problem with it considering she was already liking the stallion for paying attention to her when others had so clearly dismissed her as inadequate.

Ciceron talks
Silent Speech
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Rikyn , @Agnodice , @Tamorin , @Zandora
•• NOTES: --

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Unregistered
TAMORIN
"Oh," Tamorin said with a flush of embarrassment at his own ignorance. Of course, simple mistake, he thought with a flick of his long, furry tail. He hid his embarrassment behind a quick smile, and chuckled along with the black and gold fellow. Tamorin barely had a chance to respond for yet another new equine emerged from the evergreen. Another unicorn, this one marked black with a bright but beautiful purple. Tamorin dipped his head at her approach, she seemed nice enough and it appeared Rikyn knew her. He stared as the gold and black stallion stepped forward, lowering his head so their horns might touch. A curious gesture that Tamorin was once more not familiar with. He had not been raised by unicorns all his life, after all, so he had no notion on what traditions they might hold. Though then again, this could've been privy of Helovia's residents only. He grinned as she addressed him, "Tamorin, nice to meet you." He gazed past her for a moment, then shrugged. "I come from the East, about two or three weeks travel from here, where there is only large prairies bordered by mountains that touch the sky." He said, a small gleam in his eye as he spoke about his home. He never had a particular place he stayed, as his band would travel often over the endless plains and remote areas. They were a tough bunch filled with equines of all types. 

Speaking of which, yet another approached them. A white female graced with unique black markings on her clean, clear face and as soon as she approached Tamorin could sense the tension grow within Rikyn beside him. He glanced curiously at the black and gold stallion, not quite understanding his reaction to the mare. Did they know each other as well? Perhaps they once had a thing...? Either way Tamorin acknowledged her with a friendly smile and a nod of his head. His ears flicking towards Rikyn as he explained about Ciceron being bonded with the white tigress. Even as he spoke however Kiara began to growl, the hairs on his back rising. Whatever Rikyn had said, she did not like it. Neither did Ciceron for he was just as tense as she, addressing Rikyn with cold words.

Tamorin shifted, watching the exchange with small flicks of his ears. Alrighty then, his eyes roamed to Zandora and then the white mare, then back to Ciceron as he turned his attention onto him. This time however, the coldness had vanished, replaced by the warmth of welcome that made Tamorin begin to like him. The familiar warmth spreading through his broad chest, yes, he could handle this guy pretty well. He wasn't so sure about Rikyn just yet, especially with the obvious coldness he extended the white mare. And Zandora appeared friendly enough, though he had not gauged enough of her to get a sense of her nature yet, he thought. 

Ciceron spoke again quickly with that warm, welcoming vibe he'd given off most of this time though what he offered next caught Tamorin completely off guard. Well...that was quick. He thought, his head raising a little. He hadn't even had a chance to explore Helovia, he was barely sitting on the doorstep and here Ciceron was, offering him a place to stay. Tamorin frowned for a moment, thinking. He was probably better off finding someone to tag along with, especially in such a vast unknown land. There might be things he just isn't ready, nor prepared for. Like the companion thing, for instance. Also, he really wanted out of this forest, all these trees were starting to drive him bonkers. So with a small nod he said, "that is very kind of you. I might take you up on that offer, I don't rather fancy the winter." He chuckled, feeling pretty happy with himself right about then. 

@Rikyn @Ciceron @Zandora @Agnodice
ooc: thank you very much ShadowMare <3  

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Zandora
I already know I'm going to hell
So at this very point...
It's go big or go home

The names of each filled her drums as she entered, the air being filled with taints of tension and colds. For her first time in the threshold, she wasn't quite sure she would return. Zandora did not like games, (well not these at least) but she could most definitely play. The poor man must feel overwhelmed, her threshold entrance was much easier. The body of Panzram flashed across her eyes then, but she did not let their encounters distract her. Her past so oftenly resurfacing when unwanted and unneeded. 

Rikyn reached out to her, the ebonite muzzle of his reminding her of the night in the cold, Ashamin's face replacing Rikyn's as he eagerly reached out to her, when Zandora had un-politely declined. She had been so sour to the young stallion who deserved so much better then her. Things were different now, Zandora was different, she was better then who she used to be. So with a sparkle within her eye, their onyx muzzles met as purple and gold horns touched with a electricity that only their kind could hold. Zandora huddled close to the stallion, stealing his warmth whether he liked it or not. (who wouldn't?)

Tamorin explained his home, and it made her want to ask more questions but she kept her maw closed. Perhaps if he traveled home with them, she could ask him such things that she was curious about. His homeland seemed rather plain, but she painted it in her mind the best she could and figured that it was indeed a place to steal your breath. He was no stranger to mountains, in which the Aurora Basin was covered with, the familiar landforms could be helpful in his settling. She herself was fond of the snowcapped beauties.

It wasn't soon that Zandora started to not like this dappled dick. She glanced at Rikyn to see his response, all he said was the truth. There indeed were companions that ranked the tigeress, it wasn't anything to get all in a wad about. Ears perked forward in sudden interest, she gave Tamorin a warm smile, as if to say hang in there. Not soon after did the dappled extend an offer to take him to the Hidden Falls. Zandora let a snort escape as he spoke of the Hidden Falls as being champions. She took it upon herself to inform the newcomer of the truth, if the dappled could so handle it like he already seemed to express that he couldn't. After all, the Hidden Falls was the cursed land.

"Before you accept that, I would just like to say that you shouldn't feel under pressure to go with him. If you would like to see all Helovia could offer before you joined ranks with a herd, I would most definitely be able to guide you through the paths that stretch through our home. But, if you do think you are ready, I would highly encourage you to join a real herd of champions my friend, you see, the Hidden Falls was invaded not too long ago by us and another ally, and I would hate to see your talent potentially wasted. The Aurora Basin would be joyous to have you, as a true fellow champion."  She spoke with soft, informative words, that did not express the annoyance within her. Was the Hidden Falls even stable? She didn't even know that they were starting to recruit, or even getting off their feet. She didn't think the falls was in any position to accept new members, or even if they were the basin was more qualified in her unbiased opinion. "Of and if I may-- the cold is really not that bad! It's got so many perks to it, I think you would find yourself very happy if you join us. The offer still stands if you wish to explore too, I would love to see your face again!" She spoke with no coldness that, only the warmth of welcome. She hoped Tamorin would choose wisely, it's would be such a shame to see otherwise.

OCC: Sorry for the wait! Funerals are quite literally awful!
Image Credits!
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.