the Rift

[PRIVATE] Let the fire rain

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
I am the monster that haunts your dreams, I'm everything you fear to see

Golden hooves glided across dark foliage, ears tipped back and inattentive. He had met so many equines of Helovia, even though his time here had been short. He enjoyed it nonetheless, although his last encounter was strange and it made him question his personality yet again; who was he and who did he want to become? He cared for the stranger mare in ways he had never cared for another ever before, yet he felt no inclination to continue to care for her. Perhaps it was just the circumstance, he told himself, settling with the vague answer before he dived too deep into the wild mind of his. It was annoying actually, he preferred life to be simple, without such ponderings that he often found himself immersed in. But simple couldn't be satisfying, and his own satisfaction overcame simplicities, and that was why he was here. Meandering about in a deep forest, knowing that only those who truly weren't afraid would enter. He was ready for change, ready for any curve ball it might throw at him. He wanted a revolution that meant his redemption. He was ready.

Ears flicked forward as he snapped twigs and rustled the fallen snow, hooves crunching his path on this world. The smell of the forest was thick and intoxicating, he missed the earthen colognes that his old home held. Helovia was his home now though and he shook off the depressing reminders of his past. A sound vibrated through his ears and he turned a crowned head to the source, his brow lifting in search. "Hello?" His deep and charming chords rang out, obviously unafraid of any creature that may threaten him. "Come to join my revolution?" Misael asked with a dark chuckle, orbs of shaved gold bright and depthless. Who or what would the striped fiasco meet tonight?

"Talk?"

OCC: Me needs writing lessons.
TAG: @[Anzanie]
image credits

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
Anzanie
||||
The dainty fae closed herself within the darkness of the trees she had found herself in. She still had not quite found her daggers within the dark forest that surrounded her and wrapped around her little bodice as tight as a noose. She felt so alone in this place; she knew that the darkness and the dark things lurked within this place. That was simply common sense after her first visit her and witnessing with her own pale pools the deep gashes within the ancient trees and the pool of blood that circulated almost lifelessly in this dark corner of Helovia.

With a shake of these thoughts she then concentrated on the noise that had caused her to halt in a place she felt vulnerable. She would have much preferred to be standing in what little light there was to offer, and in the peak of Frostfall this light was difficult to come by. The cold was piercing her splashed pelt like the sharpest horns like the one that sat on her skull. But no, she lingered in the shadows in order not to be seen by the creature that had been wandering these parts for some time now. Her substantially excellent eyesight spotted golden hooves on the frame of a handsome brute who too was a horned. He was the most intriguing brute she had ever come across, with horns in the shape of a ram's and the striped brindling all across his pelt. His pale mahogany colour gave way to the shifts of blue hues, across his front half on his chest and cranium, and his tassles bore the same blue-ish hue with dips of gold. Wow, she thought with wide pools and a jaw dropping.

She let herself go for a second and the crackle of the dead twigs on the floor must have given away her location to the handsome stranger. She watched as his lobes flicked towards her, and spoke in a mesmerising voice towards where she stood frozen still,

Hello? Come to join my revolution?

Anzanie never spotted the darkness within his little amusement as he spoke this. She came to the conclusion that this dark azure brute may perceive her better should she step out of the light and try not to look too much of a coward that hangs in the shadows. With a stutter and a high pitched nervous laugh she began to speak as she walked out of hiding,
"Whatever revolution you're planning I feel I may not be quite suited to it," she began, and soon stepped into what little bit of light there was for the stranger to view her in all her young glory. The jewellery embedded in her skin tingled and glinted in the pale, cold sun and she spoke again in a soft melodic voice still high with the fright of meeting a stranger, "I could be considered good company, though?" Anzanie smiled a sweet smile towards the stag, offering friendliness and friendship. He is so handsome...
Image Credit

@[Misael]
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

A voice rang out after his call, feminine for sure. His lips perked, his call had been rewarded. Her voice was pleasant, although it was laced with touches of nervousness. That no longer bothered Misael, a creature as colorful as him as well as large, was strange in a world of well, lack of better words--plain horses. There was a certain beauty in their lack of color though, it took away all the 'prettiest horses will get the most attention' aspects of the other islands he had visited. It made the world less about looks and more about what lies within, and that made him appreciate Helovia on higher levels then his normal gratitude went. His reply to her was a low rumbling chuckle, humor dragging his lips into a smile. "And why would that be? Scared of a little adventure?" His golden eyes glistened as their fiery and icy orbs clashed.

Golden orbs flickered down as the canopy lighting touched upon the fae's frame. She was a beautiful one, creams, ivorys, and browns mixed together stunningly. Her horn was elegantly twisted, and delicately placed on her cranium. He did not hide his eyes as they crawled all over her frame, an approved look flashing over his features. She was beautiful without all the colors and strange markings that a lot of women he had met had, she was simple, simply spectacular. 

The mare's voice sang out once again, another laugh erupting from his chest. His knees stretched in a elegant float as he begun to circle the mare. His fiery eyes looked deep within the kind glowing moon eyes of the paint princess, he didn't think she could handle his dark humor and sinister ways. He tossed his mane as he circled her, the large mass of ribbons pooling and dragging behind as he walked. "That will do." He was everything but a safe haven, he was a dangerous gamble and a mysterious ride into a misty night. "Tell me dear, what is your name?" Misael asked with a cock of his brow, his circling halting when he faced her. This venture into the dark forest would be worth it after all. 

"Talk?"

OCC: Me needs writing lessons.
TAG: @[Anzanie]
image credits

Outcast
Danjah
Anzanie
|| ||
A smile spread across this stranger's velveteens as he humoured his way into words, the questions piercing the little fae's bodice like curious needles. She was not unadventurous, no, back in Irrespitine Anzanie had strayed many a time away from the sanctity of her guards and ventured out. But in this new world it was totally different; what was lurking? The princess assumed the best was to be found in adventure but whilst she stood in the darkness of the deep forest it occurred to her that bad things may be camoflauged in the shadows...
"On the contrary, I like adventure. I just like to know how safe the place is that I'm adventuring in..." her voice remained quiet and timid as she spoke to the colourful brute, taking in his magnificently handsome and noticeable pelt. His ram's horns were particularly fetching against the stripes of azure on his bodice and this caught her pale pools in a way that she could not quite explain without sounding like a small besotted yearling.

He laughed again at her. Am I amusing, funny to look at? she thought with a paranoid complex. She glanced down at herself, looking at how clean she was or whether her jewellery shone like the stars. In the forest, however, she could see that it merely jingled like she was a tarty nomad. Anzanie soon then realised that the strange brute was laughing at her reply to his words of company-seeking. He began to circle her and she watched intently, feeling brushs of his long tassles whisping in tiny bundles against her pillars as he did so. This made her feel small, but not scared. For some reason it felt more like an initiation than a sense of dominance and for this the splashed yet again could not explain why she did not feel the need to run away from the encircler.

Tell me... what is your name?

Anzanie hesitated but for a second before the stranger came to a halt in front of her, their pools still locked. Her high pitched voice sounded out again to him, "My name is Anzanie. And yours is...?"
Image Credit

Her voice didn't make much change, it was still reserved and quiet, two things he hated. Misael was boisterous, wild, and cocky. There wasn't a time in his life that he didn't make an imprint the mind of someone, or the place he had traveled over. Being colorful and careless had it's perks--it sealed your remembrance amongst a generation that so many were forgotten. "Safe?"
 Miseal mused, his head tossing up in laughter, drapes dancing and catching the light. "Then you must not know adventure like I do, nothing is safe where I travel. That is, to me, the very purpose of exploration; danger." He said with his ever-so masculine chords, rich and low. 

Her next face confused him, she seemed so utterly self-conscious that his mocking at gone right over her head and she had taken it personally. He wanted to laugh, seeing others without confidence was weird. It seemed that these days were filled with so many swollen confidences that when there was one who hadn't been touched by a plague of self praise, it seemed out of the ordinary. Instead, he just pretended he didn't realize, even though the master of manipulation had all but missed it. After all, it was his job to notice every chink in the armor; the achilles heel. 

"Anzanie, how lovely." Miseal tasted her name on his tongue, liking the way it was unique and different. His lanterns fell with comfort on her body, tracing the curves and points. Taking his time before he gave her is name. "Miseal" He said after his eyes had swallowed her form and burned it into his brain. 

"Talk?"

OCC: bleh 
TAG: @Anzanie
image credits

Outcast
Danjah
Anzanie
|| ||
There was something overly confident about this brute that Anzanie still felt at ease with. She had been used to the brash princes back in her old home who tried their best to flirt their way into her heart and they had failed ultimately and in an embarrassing fashion. But they had simply been "simple" creatures, woven into symbols of boredom for the splashed fae's heart. She now gazed upon this colourful stag that had jumped into her life and she felt he had reason to be confident - he was a different kind of horned.

And all this talk of adventure only further sealed that demeanor of confidence, and his words trickled into her lobes as he tossed his cranium into a laugh.

Then you must not know adventure like I do, nothing is safe where I travel. That is... the very purpose of exploration; danger.

Her own pale pools widened in awe that this handsome stranger would go out looking for danger. Anzanie was neither a risk-taker nor a condoner of it, and she had never once done something the least bit dangerous. Any danger that had befallen her was from purely external sources. Yet as she stood here facing the brindled stag she felt his own risk-like character flowing into her and she let out a smile of warmth to him. Perhaps he could teach me, and this she reiterated to him in a soft tone,
"I have never been one to go looking for danger, but perhaps that's where I've been going wrong."

Her inner paranoia still continued, however, as she felt his empowering height giving him reason to scrutinise and judge her. She was simply a plain creature as opposed to the bounty of colours spread out before her on an entirely masculine canvas. But nonetheless she wanted to continue speaking to her new acquaintance.

His acceptance of her name was like a breath of relief washing over her as if she were sand under the waves. And in turn he gave her his own name; Misael. How... regal, she thought with a hint of surprise, "It's nice to meet you Misael," and unlike her own timid brain, she put one dagger forward and let her whole pillar follow suit towards him, lifting her cranium up to let her ivory and mahogany tassles fall to the ground and she felt courage to delve further into Misael's life, "Where do you live, Misael?"
Image Credit

Slowly but surely, Misael noticed the change in the mares demeanor. She seemed to be opening up to his ways of erratic adventure and crazy desire to walk into places were danger was the commonality, and safety was something to merely laugh about. Miseal was really and truly a trainwreck, he was never consistent in his thoughts or his lifestyle, he just was. Golden orbs considered the thought of taking the painted princess with him, he had no doubt that the mare of killer looks and syrupy sweetness could take care of herself, but he felt as if she should be warned. Not all creatures that hid in the shadows would be merciful because of a pretty face. 
"One day you will come with me, I will be your knight in shining armor, leading you through the dangers and joys that only exploration can bring." The crowned brute said with charming chords, a wink accompanying a curl of sultry lips. 

Anzaine's voice whispered into large pinnae, his head decorated with the horns of the ibex, lowered in a endearing, respectable dip of his head. Miseal's golden lanterns not leaving the subtle and soft curves of her face. "It is very nice to meet you, Anzaine" He laughed at himself, what a charmer he was. 

The cream and ivory questioned his whereabouts, and although he technically belonged to the throat, Miseal had been rather inactive in his duties there. He did, on the other hand desire to get more active and talk with Bucephalus about his position as a sleuth and what he could do for the throat. Miseal had a vast and extraordinary set of skills and as his days drew on he felt more inclined to display those, the world needed more know-it-alls. "Currently I reside in the Dragon's throat, although I have been rather unloyal lately, I plan to make myself known." The brute said, his head cocking as a question of his own slipped from his mouth. "What about you? What places claims the title of your home?"  

"Talk?"

OCC: bleh 
image credits

Outcast
Danjah
Anzanie
|| ||
The golden pools of Misael seemed to shift over the splashed fae's body and deep down she could feel the tingling of excitement and something that she had not come across in a long time coursing through her bodice, swirling its way around her guts and into her pillars like the magic of the gods. Her pillars felt so weak at one point she felt as if she might fall over. But Anzanie knew to keep her balance and shift her weight from one pillar to the next, in the hope of not making a fool of herself. She felt a little more confident now she had engrossed herself within the confines of conversation with the brute and this made her feel more willing to participate in whatever he may have in store for her.

One day you will come with me, I will be your knight in shining armour, leading you through the dangers and joys that only exploration can bring.

This was quite the daring speech by the fascinating brute. His colours seemed to dance in front of her as he winked one pool over in her direction, and then the dame began to blush. She was being swept off her daggers and into the companionship of what could only be described as the most intriguing stag she had ever laid orbs upon. With this she squeaked a little laugh and tilted her cranium away from his gaze in embarrassment, and then turned it back slightly to reply in a tiny voice,
"I would like that very much, it would be a new experience to actually be on the hunt for new things and especially with a friend." Her pools lit up as she spoke and her velveteens pierced through a warming smile to her new friend. Perhaps her naivity was missing something to this brute, but right now Anzanie was being taken in by a mass of charm and good looks and no girl would stop and think of the consequences when that was laid out in front of her.

Again his pools surfaced her cranium and the intonation of "very" made her heart swoop even further into the sky. And the way he said her name? It was like smooth water melodifying itself into song. The young queen was used to such flattery by suiters from her old world but none she herself had taken to. And never this quickly... "You flatter me, sir," her manners got the better of her and she replied in a sweet and pristine manner, the way she had been brought up to reply to such suiters. Yet she thought whilst gazing upon his unique horns and mixture of coloured brindle that he may not have been considered a suiter as much of a nuisance to the monarchy in Irrespitine. I'm not there now for anyone to hold me back she thought with both determination and a nerve ruptured by the mystery of the unknown.

The Dragon's Throat. Anzanie had not heard of that region. Elsa had never spoken much (or any) of the other regions except the Edge and this made the splashed feel rather uncomfortable in the predicament she faced. Yet she turned her attention to his note of being unfaithful to the cause of the Throat, and this made her even more curious, "I admit I had never heard of the Dragon's Throat until now. What is it like, Misael?" And then she continued with a soft and melodic tone, "I don't believe someone can be unloyal to their herd if they belong in it. Why do you think such a thing?" Her velveteens, soft and mahogany, melted themselves into a sweet smile. And then Misael's skull tilted to the side as he popped his own question of her whereabouts:

What places claims the title of your home?

With a hesitation Anzanie suddenly did not know what to answer. Was the World's Edge her home yet? Or did her heart still long for the deserts of her old world? She sighed and looked with sad pools towards him, "I still long for my old home, I wasn't supposed to leave..." the water began to sprout in her pools but she fought it back and regained her content self as she thought of the Edge, "I just became part of the World's Edge though, as a Craftsman. Although I do have to say I know little of my position, or of anything of this world." With a slight twist of thought, the queen then had a minute idea that she put towards Misael without even thinking, "I'd love for you to show me."
Image Credit

@Misael

Rose spread across her cheeks, he couldn't help but curl his lips. Had no one swept her off elegant hooves before? He wondered, surely he wasn't the only one. The lovely beauty's chords shrunk with his charms, she was melting at his chords. Just what he liked to see, he had successfully won the flatteries of the painted princess. A single ear of deep midnight azure flickered back at the mention of friend, no no, Miseal never settled for 'just friends,' he always wanted more. Golden orbs intensified, "Friend?"  He questioned, stepping forward to close the little distance between them. His warm breath was warm on her neck as he leaned forward, striped neck arching in utterly stunning way, his lips moved slowly as he whispered into her ears. "Let's not settle for just that darling." He murmured in deep, handsome chords. If she wanted to back out, the time was now, playing with solid gold had it's drawbacks, but there were so many more perks to him. He was Miseal.

Pulling away, he gave her some space, but not much. Something flickered deep within his core, a desire perhaps. The beast inside the brindled brute clawed and yowled, he was awaking. "Is it not my job? To tell the beauties that they are so?" A brow arched as he conversed with the mare. Her continued sweetness bothered him though, but he was patient. There was something else to the sugary lips of Anzaine.

The darkness of the night edged into the scenery sharping his eyes and the curves of his romanized nose and ibex horns. He liked the black fog around him, it was intriguing, empowering almost. Her chords snapped his attention back to where it belonged, on the fae's face. "It is a great land, hidden in the deserts of this realm and isolated by a bridge of magic, that only those who are permitted may enter." His words had become infatuated with the speak of his home, the geekier side of the brute of all charms and masks poking through. "Because I can be so much better, I have been absent recently. I do wish to travel back there, but the journey is a lonely one." He muttered, a sad seriousness about his words. Under his armor Miseal was a completely different stallion, but it only shone through in times like this, where is heart overrode his words; he was a lonely soul. He hoped she didn't notice, weakness was not something he took lightly.

A change of tempo was seen then as the mare expressed an inner sadness. Blazing eyes softened, a quiet nicker of encouragement escaping his lips. "We all do, but that's just life isn't it? It allows you to become comfortable and rips you off the tree when you are ripe. It's perhaps the most merciless thing I've witnessed." The stallion said, his words easily lacing with the knowledge that bursted within him. "You will not fail, not with me by your side." He said with a charming softness, sharing her desire to show the mare of other lands this world. He would be her knight in shining, blazing armor, slicing their path through the wilds of Helovia.

"Talk?"

OCC: This took me way toooo long, RL is a bitch. It's a little choppy but hey <3
image credits

Outcast
Danjah
Anzanie
|| ||
The smile on his velveteens made her blush even further. She was used to being complimented back in her old home but never by a brute quite so intriguing. And then Misael stepped forward, questioning the relationship status the splashed had spoken.

Let's not settle for just that darling.

The tickling of his whiskers in her lobes, the softness of his voice, the intention with which he spoke about. That made her visibly tremble with sparks of joy and terror. She had never been in such a position. But at the same time she moved her cranium to meet his pools and she spoke back in a soft yet high voice,
"What... what would you settle for?" Her pools voiced more concern than anything else, with her naive little brain still having no clue as to what his real meaning behind such words were.

He then pulled away and her personal space was once hers again. But Anzanie felt a little incomplete by his distance. And his words hit her again, the coloured brute was saying all the right things to lure her in, "I wouldn't say job, nor duty. But the "beauties" find it incredibly sweet." She smiled as she spoke for herself and herself only.

she took a look at the night sky, wondering what time it could be. It was difficult at best to see the blue hues of the heavens between the thick trees of the forest, but in essence she still felt like she could feel the moon's rays falling down onto her bodice and lighting up her ivory patches and she turned her cranium finally back to Misael to listen to his words about adventure once more.

It is great land, hidden in the deserts of this realm and isolated by a bridge of magic, that only those who are permitted may enter.

Anzanie's pale pools widened at the sound of such an adventure, her velveteens opening into a look of awe. What sort of land was this? Her thoughts were a tumble of excitement and anticipation of one day seeing such a land. But then he spoke again before she had change to retort to his first discourse:

Because I can be so much better, I have been absent recently. I do wish to travel back there, but the journey is a lonely one.

She picked her daggers up a pace closer as she could feel the sadness seeping through that handsome bodice of his. He seemed insecure in a way, and the young queen wanted to help. She felt compelled by her deep desires to further her infantile bond with the brute, and to heal whatever pained him. She knew she was getting far too ahead of herself, but this first encounter had already sparked something within her: "Misael, you are never alone. And the Dragon's Throat sounds wonderful and the talk of magic is just... incredible to me," her pools warmly shone in the heavens as she focussed them on his own in the hope he'd look back, "You're never alone if you choose not to be." And with her own sad thoughts she wondered how she could say such a thing when she promised herself to the land of the Edge, her new home. And she would grow to love and care for it, just not yet. But she was far too proud to give such a thng up for what was still essentially a stranger...

Misael caught onto Anzanie's own dejected feelings. His pools were soft as she had been for him and his words of encouragement warmed her inside. His words were his attempt at being understanding and she threw her emotions onto them and let them cling for it was as if he were looking deep into her memories and realising that that was actually how it felt. Her blissful ignorance to whatever past he may have experienced to endure and come to terms with his own speech was simply down to her naivety. And then his words hit her once more as they did shortly before...

You will not fail, not with me by your side.

And she stuttered, faltering in her words and in her step as she forgot she had front pillars, "I want to think I wouldn't fail with you by my side."

And her velveteens curled into the sweetest smile, her emotions bursting through the curtains of her bodice into the open for her new friend to see. And this was where she never guessed she may fall for such a handsome creature, and what consequences that would entail for her.
Image Credit

@Misael I am so so sorry I never replied sooner! The post completely escaped my mind I think! D: So I hope my post suffices <3

Innocence rings through sugary tones. His ear twitched at the sound, knowing what that might mean for him. Was the mare of ivory and orange truly unaware of his intentions? There was no way she hadn't stumbled across the equine's guilty pleasure. His looks and charms didn't come without a desire. Of course Miseal wanted all of her, to claim her as his own; that wasn't all to his character though, the brute of stripes and horns was more then a shallow man looking for those who might play his games. He was a fierce protector,  a warm comfort, and a soldier. There was no denying the fact that Miseal could easily be anything a daisy may want, it was just if he cared enough.

His response was an arch of his brow, an entrancingly dark and devious smile melting on to his dirty lips. If she was hesitant about him, he would have to work harder to grab her approval. "You have caught my attention Anzaine, I would settle for anything more" He muttered, his steps around her body a sinister sway, would the dime choose him or the trails away from him? He hoped that in the dark hours of the night, she would choose to play with fire and walk the path with him. 

A smile glittered on her sharp, stunning features. He was mesmerized for a second, golden orbs lost in her beauty. Seconds passed by before he said something, his eyes sliding over the curve of her face, the highlights of her bosom, the twist of her horn. When he spoke, his chords were luxurious and deep, "Oh Anz, it is most definitely my duty." He said with a sweet smile, liking the taste of her nickname on his lips. Be mine 

Anzaine spoke soft words, but his sadness became of little matter to him now. He had a mission, and distractions such as his history was not going to get into his way. The brute nodded to her, neck dramatically arching as he gave her a look that said more then words could. He appreciated her care for him, perhaps one day they could speak further about their troubles, but for now he wanted to focus on other matters. "It truly is a place of surreal abilities." He said, looking back into her lanterns. "Help me then?" Miseal asked, his looks slipping back into a danger zone, tempting and luring. 

"You won't" He promised, eyes reflected the burning desire within him. He stepped closer, closing the distance between them. He shared her breath, the world around him fading away as he stared deeply in those pale windows. Would this queen allow him to be her knight and to steal her away? 

"Talk?"

OCC: I SUCK! This whole post got deleted and I was soo pissed that I had to rewrite it all that it delayed me for like 2 weeks. I'm back on track though and catching up! I'M SO SORRY! 

HOLY SHIT I LOVE THEM 
image credits

Outcast
Danjah
Anzanie
|| ||
The sweetness of his facial expressions written over that handsome cranium would have been enough for Anzanie to scream there and then, "TAKE ME", but she knew much more than her naive impressions spoke - she was not going to allow this to spiral out of control and end up as a one time thing. The fact that the splashed was even thinking about this now was a huge surprise to her, after just one encounter with a brute of strange striped hues and horns of a ram. But his charm had switched on something inside of her that was difficult to suppress. She could step away now, but to do so meant never seeing the creature from a different region, possibly forever. From even just wandering in the Edge she felt uneasy thinking how big Helovia was for just one creature. And how difficult it would be to find another specific creature in its mass.

And then he melted a smile across his velveteens that equally made her insides melt. Misael was too good at this, but Anzanie did not think of the ifs and buts of the whole facade.

You have caught my attention Anzanie, I would settle for anything more.

He stepped around her with a pulsing need to touch the brute. The emphasis on the "more" gave her a shiver down her spine and a wiggle within her pillars. She steadied herself and focussed her beautiful pale eyes as a sweet smile yet again spread across her velveteens and she pierced his gaze with a ferocious need,
"Then I am all yours!" Her enthusiasm was perhaps masking her lack of knowing what he meant by wanting more, but all the fae knew was that she was ready to see what would happen. And this meant possibly exploring with him, when her duties allowed her to do so.

And then he spoke a name to her that she had not heard for so long, Anz. It was the same nickname that she been doted with by her parents and siblings, and inside she felt a tug at her heartstrings, the pain ebbing within her pools. But she tried to hide the sadness as realised that Misael was using it as a term of endearment, and his azure hues were dancing within her mind. She gaze a warm look at him as she had turned her pools away at first, but she wanted him to know that he was welcome to use it. She took a step forward, hoping that his circling would cease before even the splashed princess knew what was happening.

His pools met hers as he also replied to her wonders of the Dragon's Throat, and it confirmed her own thoughts of its magical title. And then his question of her helping this incredible being was to be met with an eager nod, and the words, "Of course I will help you, Mis!" If he could use a nickname for her, then so could she. She didn't notice where his eyes had wandered but she was more concerned with acting playful to him. Flirtatiousness was not something she was accustomed to, but she would give it a go.

Anzanie stared into his orbs as they burned with something she could not quite understand, her naive little brain only feeling the pull of what felt like his own gravitational field. He smelt amazing, his pelt was strange and beautiful and his bodice a mix of masculine features. Plus he had basically charmed his way into her life and she could only stand there on all four little pillars and let him crash into her with beautiful consequences. She twisted her cranium to the side in a hope to let her skull reach out and touch him...

[OOC: THIS IS GETTING SO JUICY xD They're absolutely adorable together! <3
Just hope that my writing doesn't suck too much for you :3]
Image Credit

@Misael

He wanted it, and it seemed that this beautiful mare, painted by the creators above, wanted it too. She might not know what she had gotten herself into, but Miseal was perfectly prepared for the repercussions, the denials, or the fear, he trusted in his masculinity to seal any hesitations she might have. The words, although a little to bright they where, where still music to his drums nonetheless. 

A pang of sadness seeped in him as he saw something flash in her eyes before she turned away from the blazing and boring eyes that was his golden orbs, he wanted to know what story hid behind those teary gems. Was it his use of her nickname? he wondered then. When they met again, he would ask, but for now, he didn't press the matter that seemed to be quite sensitive. He offered a warm soft smile, he could be a gentlemen right? There was no rush, Anzaine was his already, he might as well show her what he was capable of being. 

His brow arched with her use of his nickname, a low chuckle releasing from sultry lips. Her attempts were humorous to the man who was an expert in his sorcery, but he could teach her in time. That is if the queen of beauty wanted to associate with him after the events that tonight will bring. Innocence is such a beautiful thing captured in it's raw state, full of bright hues and light. After that innocence becomes no longer itself, it's ripple effect can be treacherous. He hoped, that this would not tear apart her for the sake of her sanity. "Why thank you my dear Anz, it will be much more pleasant with you by my side." The creature said, eyes not daring to leave her own.

He could feel the intensity gather up around him, as she reached out to touch him. His neck arched as his head reached out to touch the mare, drapes flew in the wind behind him as the two stared deeply within the eyes of the stranger become partner. Her muzzle was warm, their breaths mingling for a second before Miseal begun to move closer. He could smell the pines on her pelt, the need in his blood, the perfumes of her ribbons, the hunger in his core. His muzzle trailed along her spine, the warmth of his breath spreading across the sensitive skin, until it hovered over her crop. He looked back at her then, questioning her with eyes that clearly stated what he wanted, and hopefully, what she wanted too.

"Talk?"

OCC: this is crappy ending, but I had to rush off and wanted the post in!
HOLY SHIT I LOVE THEM  AHHHHHHHH BBBBBBBBBYYYYYYY
image credits

Outcast
Danjah
Anzanie
||    ||
The perfectly pelted stag gave Anzanie a buzz deep within her heart and a glint in her eye, and for the naive little princess she had no idea what was yet to come. She wanted more, of course she did. But just what was more? Was Misael going to love her and leave her?

Anzanie's sadness at the link of the nickname with her old homeland felt like a knife stuck within her. It was something that was just too difficult to reiterate to another creature, at least, one who had never been placed in the same situation. The exotic fae had been torn from her homeland in a devil god's rage and quite literally thrown into the sea for her to wash up here. It was a miracle she survived. But remembering how that must have torn her family in two, losing their heiress, must have been quite unbearable. But she shook these thoughts out of her head and tried to show the remnants of this torturous tragedy fading from her pale pools. Her sad expression was attempted to be left behind as she turned her beautiful cranium back to the brightly hued Misael.

A small chuckle eminated from the brute, and with a faint smile across her velveteens she wondered whether she had actually made him smile. Anzanie was waiting, just waiting... Something was happening in this dark forest, and with the hours growing old and the conversation spurred on by the electricity between the paie it seemed like even the creepiest of places in Helovia could be soothed into a comforting place by Misael. And then he spoke again in that melting voice, to which the splashed threw her pools intensely at his own and listened. His words fell on her pelt like warm raindrops, soothing and state-changing. With a small sigh she replied,
"I'd happily be by your side for always, if I could, Mis..." Whatever she was speaking to him, it was cringey should anyone hear. But she understood that he wouldn't leave now.

She watched as Misael arched his cranium to touch her and with in a fleeting instance she reciprocated, and felt the buzz of contact as her muzzle pressed against his bodice. With the quietest mouse voice, Anzanie whispered, "Mis..." His scent was seemingly teeming with this and that, an overwhelming and seductive cologne on the senses and to this Anzanie let her sense of direction fall into it...

[OOC: HOLY CRAP. BABY :D
But basically this is where it can fade into black if you wish!]
Image Credit

@Misael

It was done. Miseal had casted his loyalty to the mare draped in porcelain and reds, and she had him. She had spoken her wishes to remain by his side, and the striped took this statement with the utmost seriousness. He would be her protecter, and he be damned if he was to let something happen to her. She was his, and that was final.

The pace of the night quickened, everything seeming to melt away as two exchanged words and looks that were only meant for the other. Sparks flew as they touched, peered, needed each other. Miseal's self control slipping from his hands as he took one last look into those pale lanterns that were to be forever burned and remembered in his brain. She did not run, she did not speak, but only trusted that Miseal was going to take care of her.

He claimed her then, his heart beat speeding at the feel of all of her. It was an interlocking of fates. A changing of stranger to someone that had shared a night under the stars with the beast of blue and gold. He had gone after the fae of white and returned victorious. His prey carefully caught and cared, to become a lover in the lowly lights. She was his, and Miseal--was hers.

"Talk?"

OCC: Well I tried
image credits