the Rift

To Find a Friend [Breeze]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

The battle had only just ended, when the young red roan with the blanket of white upon her rear raced from the Edge to the Throat. It had been among battle, that the young fem realized where Breeze resided. The smell of the desert Throat had always been on the creamy knight's coat and wings. Oh how it was times like these she wished for wings. As she ran the deep cuts of her rear that had stopped bleeding for a time broke back open, the bleeding not as bad this time as it had. Many stayed closed over with clotted blood. She would need treatment, but she could wait.

The moment her hooves shifted from hard dirt among trees to the hard sand of the Throat she let out an excited and happy whinny. Her emerald eyes instantly began seeking the skies for Breeze's familer frame, before turning her gaze ahead to look for somewhere she could wait. It wasn't long until she found such a place, an oasis of sorts. At the water's edge she relaxed, allowing her frame to once again hit the ground. She debated taking a swim in the waters to clean the blood from her backside, but instead she would wait. It was best she letf them alone until a healer of some sort could take a look. She called again "Breeze!! Breeze I told you i'd be alright!!" She just hoped it was he who found her and not another Throat member who might not take so kindly to her arrival.

"Speak speak"

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Breeze Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A sleepless night lay behind him. A night where he had tossed and turned, paced and worried. The day before; he had arrived back at the Throat from a fruitless journey to the Threshold and just as he sored in over the oasis the warriors had left for the Edge. Blood running cold Breeze had searched the ranks for Kiara, but he’d soon stopped, knowing it was a waste of time. She would not march first to the Throat and then back up north, that would be foolish and Kiara was no fool.

The creamy colt had not dared to follow the soldiers; instead he stayed behind choosing the worry and the restless half-sleep. At the gray hours of dawn he finally fell asleep in the shade of a red rock. But his rest wasn’t long…

In his sleep creamy ears stood up and flickered, nostrils vibrated and on the inside of his eye lids he saw an image of the roaned flicka. She was dancing before him, calling him with her sweet voice, urging him to play with her, wanting him to touch her. Nostrils widened. But something was wrong! Blood suddenly covered her body and her emerald eyes stared empty at him. With a frightened whinny Breeze woke up. Disoriented he looked around knowing he’d heard her voice not only in his dream. He could smell her too! And the blood.

The young stallion scrambled to his feet and then he heard her voice: "Breeze!! Breeze I told you i'd be alright!!" Alright? Then where was the smell of the blood coming from?! He took to the sky in one powerful jump and push-down of his wings and then he soared down towards the oasis.

He spotted her immediately, landed in a lope and slide stopped before her. Without thinking he threw his neck around her and pulled her close. Quickly realizing what he was doing the youngling backed off and cleared his throat. He felt a bit embarrassed and his face became hot. But he was soon distracted by her bloody wounds. The deep cuts on her beautiful rear end and the rust-colored dried blood striping her hindquarters made his heart ache. "Alright?! You call this alright? Oh Kiara…" He exclaimed with as much frustration as relief in his voice. She was alive after all.

"We have to get you to Onni… now where is she." Breeze mumbled and looked around. It was pretty dead by the desert oasis and the young pegasi realized that Onni must have gone to the Edge to heal the soldiers. Then why had Kiara traveled all the way to the Throat if help was over there? Had they lost? Was Kiara the sole survivor? "What happened exactly?" he asked in a serious voice.

[Ooc; After you reply here we can do a half-way-thread in the Thistle Meadow or the Secret Grove, just playing out their journey a bit, what do you think? =)]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

It did not take long, before the creamy knight was landing in front of her. As he landed she stood grinning. She was however totally surprised when he threw his neck around her own. Kiara di not miss a second as she to wrapped her neck around him, enjoying the closeness before he pulled away shyly. She to looked shy, as it was the first display of any real affection towards any stallion other than Mirage's own brothers she had shown. "Alright?! You call this alright? Oh Kiara…" She could not help but smile. It could have been so much worse. "We have to get you to Onni… now where is she." Softly she answered the question he had not really asked. "On the battlefield tending to those who are much more worse for the wear than I, no matter what side they fought on. She was also asking for the medics that were with her to help." However his next question had the young roan's face growing hot. "What happened exactly?" Softly she closed her eyes, not really liking the memory of battle. So much blood, guts, and hate. When she opened them again she spoke in a calm voice. "The Qian now has a real place to call home... We are the new World's Edge herd. The fight was not easy and both sides have members down on the battlefield... Although I don't believe anyone got killed.. Perhaps we should head back, so I can get these checked?" she nodded to her hindquaters "I just wanted to see you first.... So that you wouldn't worry..." She admited sheepishly. Something inside her, had tugged her away from the fighting as soon as it was over. The urge to let Breeze know she was ok, that victory was theirs.... Now her minor wounds needed to be tended to and the best place for that was back in the Edge.

"Speak speak"

[OOC: fine with me, you want to post first or shall i? and where do you want to thread next? lol :P]

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Breeze Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=21...2#pid13252 <--- Here :D I get super Breeze-muse when I thread him with Kiara! I'm afraid I rambled a bit about Buzz though x3 But that's just because I miss her...