Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
I
L
I
O
S
A mare, by the smell of her from his own family, had slammed into him causing pain in his right wing joint. As the Tiger fell he landed hard away from the others stumbling and holding his wing out awkwardly. He flinched and clenched his jaw hard fighting back a hiss of pain. Silver orbs turned to check his wing there wasn't any blood, but he could feel the nasty bruise rising under his golden flesh. He turned to look for his family, blood and not. He couldn't see Parelia, but he could see Ciceron and Kiara, they both looked okay.

Keeping his wing out slightly away from his body the boy limped towards his taller father. "Dad, are you okay?" Nervously he tried to sniff his father and eyes roving over his pelt for any signs of damage. There didn't seem to be any blood on his silver dappled frame. He smiled softly and spoke again after Ciceron answered him, "Can we go off and talk?" He looked up trying to catch eyes that looked just like his own. After hearing the answer, he hoped would be yes, he wondered off still limping slightly from his sore wing joint.

Once well away from everyone else he turned to his dad. He could feel the nervous energy rising up through his heart, along with a twinge of fear. "Father..." He paused taking a massive breath before continuing, "I know I've never been a great son, but I want, no need to make amends. I'm so so sorry to have treated you the way I did." As he spoke the young stallion kept his eyes locked on the large silver face. "I can't come back to the Falls, I've found my home in the Dragon's Throat; I've found myself." He smiled hopefully, praying to the Sun God that the older stallion would be able to forgive him. "I was so selfish, and so hurt, but I've grown up and I realize why you did what you did." His voice faded to a worried whisper his heart thundering in his broad chest.

Speech
Words;; 350
Tags/OOC;; @Ciceron I know I'll have some issues posting this weekend, but I have been planing this post for a while and I HAD to get it up xD If you want to join please ask me <3 It might be cool if @Eden could join, but you don't have too lol
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

The battle was over!
A mixture of relief and terror swept over the brute as he looked back to find that many had come to the aid of the poor girl that had become the giant tigresses bean bag. Once he was sure that she was attended to and safe he turned to search the battlefield for his own tigress as the steely clenches of fear spread like wildfire through his bones. Where in the hell was she? She should have been back here with him! Ignoring the pain within his breast the grey pushed himself over towards where the crippled god lay frantically searching for Kiara. Others had been close to the cat when it had collapsed and not all had led to a plesant ending judging by the stoney faces standing nearby. Kiara?! Dammit! Where are you?" Kiara?! Not caring about his own safety he scoured the site but it wasn't until the creature was moved did he find his bonded. Bounding to her side in seconds he lowered his head to touch her neck scared to death that she had been seriously injured by the much larger tigress. She must have gotten caught in the mess when the tiger fell trapping her beneath its bloody neck in the process. Relief flooded through him to see that she had a few bumps and bruises but nothing too serious from such a blood bath. Her pristine coat was smeared with the tigresses blood standing out against its white gleam. "I fine but you aren't." She commented affectionately rubbing her head against his outstretched muzzle as her eyes turned to the state of his neck and shoulder.

All the new tissue that had started to grow from the battle with the crocodile had torn apart leaving a rather nasty looking bleeding wound once more. In the thrill of the battle he hadn't even noticed but now that he was aware of it he could feel the ever familiar spikes of pain shooting up his side and up into his neck. Nodding he help Kiara to stand before turning to see Ilios coming up to him much to his shock. Turning his shoulder in attempts to hid away his injury he regarded his son with reserved curiosity still finding the recent events hard to deal with. Parelia had done this to their family and he would be damned if he ever found forgiveness for all it had cost him. Making sure Kiara was alright they turned to follow Ilios wondering what he could possibly want to talk about after all this time of silence.

Listening quietly as Ilios spoke he tried to remain impassive despite the flaring emotions that tried to break him down little by little and believed he was at least semi successful. Kiara knowing how much he had suffered because of all of this kept a careful watch while she attempted to clean some of the filth from her coat. If it was her she would doubtfully forgive such insolence but that was not her place to push that decision on her grey. She hated to think to what hell this was going to reopen with all of the most recent horrors her dear friend had only discovered. It had taken a lot of time to manage to pull him back from what that wretched painted one had done to him and there had been a point when she wasn't sure she could. Many nights he had woken in complete agony thrashing about only to wake and try to throw himself off of a cliff or into the oceans churning depth. That was something she really never wanted to deal with again for it not only scared the living shit out of her it threatened her own existence. Anyone who could do something so horrible deserved no forgiveness from anyone. She had watched that wicked bitch try and seduce others many times over again as if she couldn't care less, and all likelihood was she didn't give a damn. No she was just a whore who would never stop hurting people and if she hadn't promised her grey not to cause any harm she would have been the first in line. Now it was the younger version who had made her grey believe all those lies that asked for forgiveness? Had he known what this had done to his father he would not be standing here preaching for someone to feel sorry for him. What he needed was a good ol taste of his own medicine.

It took a long time before the silver warrior could even wrap his head around what had just been said. His gaze was fixed upon his son but he wasn't really believing what had been said. Why? Why now? Why after all this time? What had he done to fail him? What had changed? "I never expected you to return. You and your mother are much alike and have always found it easy to run." He commented not entirely sure what he was meaning. Areli had stayed and been part of their family but Ilios? He had always ran from everything just like Parelia had. Never once did they believe him important enough to tell him anything that was going on. "I had to find out from your sister that you left. No one ever came to talk to me, or ask me what I thought. Why does it matter now when it has never mattered before?"

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Ilios
•• NOTES: --

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
I
L
I
O
S
He watched his silver dappled father fear prickling his heart as he waited. He was sure the older stallion would forgive him. The silence stretched on causing him to twitch his wing still held out awkwardly from his body. It seemed to Ilios as if the Time God had put a spell over him, causing everything to take longer than it should. A shawl of stinging regret and fear draped it's self upon him. Why had he been so stupid, so selfish?! He berated himself silently as he stood silently before his Father. He had no idea what Ciceron was going to say, he longed to be forgiven, to start a new.

Then, after years, okay minutes, the silver dappled spoke. Ears quivered in anticipation and panic as they slowly sunk in. The world swayed under sturdy hooves for a moment before his last words hit home. Anger flickered through his body as his ears flickered back for a second. Horned head lifted proudly a soft snort flaring his nostrils. "Yes I was wrong to run, wrong to not sit and talk everything out with you. I was young and stupid, but I have changed. We did run, but I didn't see you charging after us, or me." The last word a mere whisper before inhaling shakily, "Do you know how that made me feel? It was alright when I was very young, but then I started to wonder why you had just let us leave. The only thing I could think of was that I wasn't good enough for you. What was I supposed to think? I sure couldn't talk to you... I've grown up though. I realize you couldn't just leave your herd, you had responsibilities. I know I acted like s selfish stuck up asshole, but I want, no need to make up with you."

He looked him full in the face trying to look him straight in the eyes. "I want us to at least be on good terms, not just for us, but for Mother, Areli, and... my foal." He paused uncertainly watching for a reaction before trying again, unsure what to say now. "We've already missed two years together, can we try to make what we have left good, if not great? I... Do... Do you have anything you want to address?" He had no idea what to do from here. What was he supposed to say now. He needed to know what he could do before Ciceron would forgive him.

Speech
Words;; 417
Tags/OOC;; @Ciceron SO SORRY this took so long! My trip to MO worry me out more than I thought it would!
Image Credit
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Listening as Ilios spoke he found his heart choke out harshly at the mention of a foal. WHAT! WHO?! FUCK! Trying to keep his brain from going into complete meltdown mode he took to pacing to contain the mixture of emotions that he was currently feeling. His son was turning out the exact way he had avoided for himself yet he did not know the reasoning behind it. Dammit! He had failed in so many ways and this was just another. His son, who was only two for heaven's sake was still a baby himself! What in the hell's business did he have going around fathering babies at his age!? There was so many things that he wished he could have gone back and done but it was too late for that now, whats done is done. Shaking his head to clear the image of his father glaring back at him with a satisfied smirk on his face from his mind it took everything he had just to keep the electric energy pulsing through his veins from erupting around him like a supercell. "What do you mean foal? You are only two! Yes you have grown up but not enough to father a kid, do you have any idea what you have gotten yourself into? You can't just run from it like everything else? I am not trying to be harsh but think about the whole picture." He commented still revealing from the sudden shock to his system. Kiara sensing his extreme tension growled softly at him to try and get his attention to little avail.

What in the hell was he going to do now? His son was going down the wrong path and he was fucked to do a damn thing about it now. Resentment boiled ravenously at the thoughts of what his father had done to him all these years ago and now he was watching himself grow up just as his father had wanted only it was his son following those footsteps. "If you had even tried to listen to anything I had to say you would have understood. No one ever bothered to consider what I wanted or what I cared about. Your mother was the one who made this family go down this path not me. Still to this day I know nothing on why she left and abandoned us maybe that is something you can clear up? What did I ever do to deserve all this? I tried to be there for you and your mother pushed me away! It was her who made me watch you grow up from the sidelines. Do you know how much that hurt me? Then to have you blame me for it all." Shutting his mouth before anything else fell from it he stopped to look into Ilios's eyes for the first time so he could see exactly what all this was doing to him. Pain would be clearly reflected across his face like it had been for the last however many months.

"You only want to reconcile and get this off your chest now because you have a baby. That isn't enough of an excuse to put everything behind us. I love you and want to be there for you but I can't stand back and watch you make the exact path my father wished of me. You do not know the story or the reasons I have for saying this because I never got to be there for you." His tone was edgy and on the edge of breaking down knowing how disastrous this situation had started to become. His baby was having a baby... and before long what another one? How on earth did he expect to become respectable when he just let himself bang one after another not caring about the consequences. This needed to stop before more damage could occur and god forbid should the monster show himself in Helovia. What in the hell was he supposed to do?

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Ilios •• NOTES: Very on edge thanks to everything that has happened plus the revelations of his past his mother had taken from him. Also been thinking about bringing his father into Helovia which will not go well for Cic. ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.