the Rift

[OPEN] Just A Taste

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

I had yet to wash away the blood that had built up on my coat that had not rinsed off from my swim back to the mainland, having no intention of removing my personal badge of honor for helping to defeat the mutant gods that had sent in their infected people to destroy those that lived here. I may not have held the utmost respect for the Helovian gods, especially now after I had received nothing but illness as their gratification,  but that hadn't stopped me from participating from the once in a lifetime opportunity to take out my frustrations on a divine being. Despite the burns that marred my foreleg, shoulders and back, everything was bearable ever since the Earth God had healed me of the dibilitating headache that had drained the blood from my ears. I still had the streaks stained down my cheeks, though it would be hard for anyone to tell that it was my own blood rather than the gore of a victim of my horns.

With little to no intention of returning to the Aurora Basin,  I wandered the lands of Helovia aimlessly, browsing through the shadows as I attempted to allow myself a break to heal. I found myself in one of the newly discovered lands, the dark lands covered in scarlet leaves fed by a crimson river, the perfect place for a soul such as myself. While I typically lingered around caves to reminisce about my times as the Master of Srotigus Pit, it didn't take me long to realize that this land could grow on me. Limping closer to the streaming river, I lowered my cracked lips to the reflective surface with a strange curiosity. It was a fasnicating illusion, but it was an illusion all the same as I drank from the water's edge. Although it was just as beautiful as the steady flow of a slit neck, beckoning me in for a taste, the water lacked in quenching that particular thirst.

Despite the fact that my throat burned for the taste of a kill, my pride and ego begging to be fed by another notch in my belt, I knew I was not in any condition to succumb to my desires at this time. My eyes glared out to the shadows, auds pinning back as I grew suspicious of any that may have lurked. A gruff snort brought a flare to my nostrils while I stomped a heavy front hoof to warn any that may be wanting to sneak up on me. I may not be in my best shape, but I was not to be underestimated nor taken lightly.

@Zandora, can't wait for them to meet up again!
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Zandora
Yes, dear, I'm smiling
Inside I'm dying

She was particularly happy for all the events that had been plaguing the lands. Perhaps it was her acceptance of herself, acceptance that the devil(her father), although fearsome he was, couldn't touch her here unless she let herself fall to his haunting hand. Still, Zandora was by no means okay. Going around and fucking Rohan and Caleb had helped--it was true, but the eerie feeling of something always watching her had not yet ceased to nonexistence. And then there was Ashamin. Oh god. He was a wound still sensitive, the bonds of their friendship ripped by a battle in the twilight of the night. Her mood soured as she realized that she was far from happy, she was a mess, although gathered slightly, she did not have herself cleaned up. Would she ever? 

Fuck these thoughts. She hissed at herself, letting her violets refocus on one of the newer lands. She had been driven here by it's name, blood falls. It seemed interesting enough, the warm taste of  her own blood daring to bring her back into the dark deliriums of day dreams. No. She once again told herself, not wanting to deal with the side of her that would not--could not just fucking let it go. Yes, you broke, and no, Zandora would not break again. After all, she was Zandora, the vixen of the night and the soldier of the day. With a newfound determination, she marched on, further in the moonlit crimson canopy. 

The arabian did not expect company in the late hours of the night, or early hours of the morning, which ever way you prefer it. Her orbs of stark purple drug across his toned hide, noticing the dirt and blood that mixed with the familiar whites and browns. It took her a second as she dug within the depths of her mind to recall the name of the body, but as she landed on his horns, he was instantly remembered. Panzram. His body was a mess, blood streamed down the points and curves of his weaponry, lining his brown face with crimson paint. Burned fur and skin aged the silks of his cloak, and she guessed that the fights with the Gods could be to blame. Zandora steered far away from the battles, she already didn't like most, and planting herself in the middle of a war with most of Helovia was deemed unnecessary. She respected Panz for that, her loyalty casted to him yet to be regretted. 

"Now now, that's no way to greet your little Shadow now is it?"  She chuckled, sultry lips speaking in sweet silks and dark honeys. She started forward, careful with his wounds as to not further hurt him. The siren let her horn touch the corded muscle of his barrel allowing it to drag around until she once again faced him, their sacred touch. 

"Did you miss me, my Panz?"  

"Talk?"

OCC: It's hella late, so this is sort of lame, BUT HELL YES ZAZRAM <3
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Xyroca

My privacy was not my own for long, shattered as one of the shadows began to creep closer with delicate steps. A vaguely feminine scent filled my nares, but it was her voice that sparked the memory in my mind just before she revealed herself to the moonlight. My little Shadow had returned after all these moons had passed, her laughter a surprisingly welcome song in my ears. How long had it been since our meeting? I had long since abandoned the Aurora Basin, the land in which I had left her. By the smell of it, she still called the icy hell-hole her home. There was more to her scent though, more than the chill of the snow and the crispness of the mountains. More than just her intoxicating proof of femininity that sent a flaring heat to my loins, a scent that immediately pinned my ears against my neck.

My muzzle scrunched up with a snarl, dark eyes blazing down on her with a burning disapproval as she stepped even closer. She fucking reeked with the musk of others, my lips pulled into an accusing snarl just as she touched her horn to my back. Just as I had traced her with my own deadly weapons on our first meeting, sealing the agreement of loyalty with the threat of destroying the other, she ran the tip of her horn along my body to send shivers down my spine. Little Shadow was wasting no time with her flirtation this time around, taunting my most primal desires without any hesitation. Her stupid little shortening of my name did nothing to ease my bitterness towards her, and I would be sure to rectify her of that. Without much warning, I lashed out to snap my teeth shut just shy of her ears, not giving a damn about the risk of her horn being driven through my neck. "Do. Not. Call me that." The tone in my voice carried acidic venom in the words, a sadistic undertone that promised that she would regret it if she made that mistake again.

I didn't even bother with answer her question on whether or not I had missed her. Why would I possibly miss her? We had but one encounter that had mentioned that she should remain loyal to me, and even that loyalty seemed like dust in the wind at the moment. Hell, I hadn't even marked her body as my own as I had with Morphine, so why should I possibly miss her? Perhaps my pet name for her had been more fitting than I initially intended. You could not hold a shadow, you could not capture it and contain it for your own pleasures. In the darkness, it grows wild and rampant, while it dies off with the light. I had left this mare to the darkness, allowing her more free reign than I ever had with any other pet.

With a snort, I turned away from her to flick my tail against her chest and step a few feet away from her. Now was the chance for her to redeem herself in my eyes, prove whether or not those loyalties had been severed. I didn't care if the scents on her coat were from platonic friends, chosen mates or even one night stands. Hell, it could have even been from running into some pathetic schmuck just before she ran into me. That wouldn't stop me from testing her, wouldn't stop me from questioning her advances. "The scents on your coat betray you, Little Shadow. What do you want?"

Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Zandora
Yes, dear, I'm smiling
Inside I'm dying

She had not expected to lose his ears in the onyx mass of his mane. She did not think that Panzram wouldn't be excited by her entrance, their reuniting. After all, Zandora was the one who did not disappear, she stayed in the Basin, did her job, and had fun with the life that he had introduced her to. She wasn't aware why the stallion reacted so viciously towards her, what had she done to deserve such treatment? Her loyalty to him was still the there, still existing, but he had never called upon her, quite frankly Zandora figured he had just left, like so many these days. Had he wished for some sort of restrictions on where she could point her ass, and to who she pointed it towards, the vixen draped in black would've never agreed. She was a fire, hot, wild, and uncontainable. 

Her own ears fell away to his snapping, the blunt daggers whipping out with an anger that she could not understand. The strands of his tangled tail stung her bodice, her eyes narrowing at such an act. Something stirred within her bones, a fury that had lain dormant for much too long, gathering and collecting into a mass of hazardous material. Swallowing it away, she merely arched her brow at is questioning. Zandora had seen much worse then a he could ever show her, his venomous strikes doing little but to show how much of a grump he was. Although, she did admit that she could feel his testing, fiery eyes boring within her own to see if she was worth their agreement what seemed like decades ago. It did make her think twice, she did not want to look like a fool in the eyes of the beast, but rather wanted to show exactly what she was capable of.

"What do I want?" She breathed, looking into his eyes then. She held no fear, did not run underneath the threats of his teeth, the lethalness of his words, but rather she stood on her amethyst daggers with confidence. "Perhaps I want purpose, perhaps I want power, or even desire, to be craved. But I will never know what I want until it's sitting in front of me, and once I do realize such, there is no stopping me in my endeavors my dear. "  She paused, her next words risky. Zandora did not cower underneath the repercussions that they might bring, but she only wished if he did not want the same, that he would turn and leave. She did not, could not exist underneath his torture, when she already tortured herself, when her father did too. "Perhaps it is you that I want."  She searched for bitterness, amusement, anger in his eyes, at this point the fox did not know if she had outwitted the hound or left a trail to her destruction. Something inside her craved the touch of his whiskered muzzle, needing the pleasuring pain of his horn upon her arabian skin. Her thoughts drifted to dark places, places where they did not belong, but they entered nonetheless.

What are you doing Zandora?

"Talk?"

OCC: Well here it is! Not sure what I think about it, BUT HERE
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
unarchived per request

Xyroca

My Little Shadow's words were carefully selected, although they came across as completely honest. I hardly blinked as she mentioned power, yet a single ear flicked back towards her as she mentioned desire and to be craved. It triggered the memory of a conversation that I had with Little Bird, the crippled pegasus that had spoken of her desire to be needed. When she had questioned my own desires, I had mentioned that I wanted just to be wanted. Oh, to be craved by another so much so that they couldn't stand it. I wanted to be hated and feared, all the while have others simply begging for my company. And I nearly had that bitch too. She had been only inches away from carrying my weight on her back, seconds away from screaming out of a compilation of fear, anger and lust. Oh the promises I could have given that Little Bird, up until she had kicked me in my fucking knee and bolted away into the forest. I had decided that she wasn't worth the trouble of chasing after, but she certainly would regret what she had done if I ever crossed her again...

But my little Shadow...Here she stood fearlessly, damn near mirroring the words and my own endeavors. It was possible that the Arabian vixen had other intentions of her desires, most likely not holding on to such dark fantasies as my own, but she still spoke my language. The pause in her words left me curious, my crown turning just slightly to show that I was listening without fully bothering to look at her yet. 'Perhaps it is you that I want.' For a second, a single brow rose with surprise just before I finally looked back at her. Little Shadow was studying my expression, doing just as I would in her situation. How much did this Little Shadow understand? It was enough to make me think that she had been lurking in the darkness that night with Little Bird..."That's a foolish thing to want."

Although my words were true to the core, explaining just how dangerous such a desire was, there was hardly any threat towards her. The darkness always lingered, but her admittance had softened the sharpness that usually came with it. Turning around to fully face her, my ears perked towards her while my gaze burned down into hers with the heated spark of interest. She had yet to shrink away from me, meeting me tic for tac at every turn I had given her. My little Shadow, as unobtainable as she may be, was practically offering herself to me in a way that none had since I ruled over the Srotigus Pit. "Are you sure that's what you want, Little Shadow? I'd just hate for you to regret that decision..."

There it was. The dagger that dripped behind every word, teasing her all the while warning my pet of what her desires may cost. By now, my frustration with her was gone for the time being. I began to circle around her like a vulture like I had so many moons ago, allowing myself to visually feast upon her as I walked. As much as my battered body ached from the wounds, the testosterone and adrenaline that was beginning to flush through my veins pushed aside any sensation of displeasure that I had. Instead, the pain of brushing my blood-riddled coat against her pristine one sent sparks of pleasure down my nerves and a fiery heat burning in my soul. Delicately, my horn dipped down to trace over the rises and falls of her body, dipping over every curve with a slight pressure that showed that she had redeemed herself and passed the test. Slowly My burned shoulder brushed against her flank, my teeth gritting together with a grimace that was followed by a deep rumble in my throat as I rounded behind her. I wanted her to feel the same sensations that I did. I wanted her to hurt, to scream, to resist her instinct to fight me. And I wanted her to fucking love it.

Stained ivories lashed out to her flank, my nips turning into a sharp bite while I bumped my chest against her. Stretching my neck out over her back, a sadistic glint in my eye sparked as I gave her just one last opportunity to change her mind, not that I would necessarily allow it at this point. "Last chance to run, my Shadow."

OOC: Aaaaand fade to black for him.

Zandora
Yes, dear, I'm smiling
Inside I'm dying

She wasn't sure if she won, but when those alluring eyes of chocolate glanced at her finally, Zandora knew that she had pleased the hound. His face suggested a disappointment that she didn't care enough to recognize, his words meaning so little. Zandora sought danger, challenge, life. She did not go easy into the shadows of the night, would not rest at winning petty battles, no Zandora only thrived off the flames that burned wildly in her chest. Her face no longer searched for answers, orbs melting into a look that showed everything but fear. In others she used to want to see fear flicker in their eyes when they saw her, and a part of her still wants that, but Zandora was above such lowly desires. She did not need approval of her capability to be dangerous. 

Blinking slowly, she opened her lids with eyes that glittered with the growing hunger inside her, a hunger to be craved, to be his. "None of my choices are foolish. I do not make such decisions worthy of regret."  She spoke with those toxic, silky words of hers, brow raising as she turned on her tempts and lures. Stepping closer, she reached out and stretched up to reach his ear, "I will not regret this one." She whispered, her words matching the lowness of his own.

His eyes on her body. Horn on her coat. Teeth on her skin. Oh how she had missed this, shivers ran down her spine as the vixen leaned into his body, the sharp points digging into her skin as she enjoyed the pleasurable pain that so easily ignited her core. His nip brought a pained moan, the darker sides of her tingling at the such an act. She cast a glare at him, but it was not one that asked for him to stop.

Oh no.

She wanted more.

Lashing her tail out, she aimed to hit him, a nip of her own landing on his passing barrel. The two danced in the dark hours of twilight, but it was when his words filled the air did she tip her tail and offered everything that she so wanted him to take, to treasure, to need. Words not escaping her as Panzram learned of everything she was. He would learn in time too, of everything she could be.

"Talk?"

OCC: fade to black <3