the Rift

[PRIVATE] Born from the darkness in our hearts.

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

The child had gone far, and she was no longer entirely sure of her whereabouts. But she did know  that this place was not originally from here.

Bamboo shoots sprouted from the ground, and I gaze In mild fascination. This was not a normal place. No, it was new, and pretty cool. I had never seen these plants before, and I gawked at them with wonder in my blue eyes. I needed to know more about these plants.

I move to the bamboo shoots and begin trying to know at the stalks. It's hard work, I have never encountered so tough a plant before, and that was saying something. I lived in the mountains and you had to be tough to grow there. But this was like a tree, but compressed into a tiny shoot.

I finally broke a piece off, and I waved it around. It hit other bamboo, but did not break. Oooooh, yes. It was a cool plant. A giggle escapes my lips. I had discovered something new, and I was going to test it on things.

So naturally what youth do, I wandered and tried to break my bamboo. I tasted the leaves as well (sweet but a little nutty), and used it to prop other things up. After some time, I grew bored of beating my bamboo, and decided it was time to bring it home. The only problem? Well, that's funny because... Well, I was I a Labrynth and I did not keep track of my travels in anyway.

A curse comes from under my breath as I have wandered around aimlessly, becoming even more hopelessly lost... When would I stop getting myself into trouble, or bad situations? In an act of frustration I kick out at the bamboo prison that .i now found myself in, and a scream of frustration rips from my throat. It wasn't a shrill scream, oh no. One of anger, not girly sets that princesses only used. It came out in a yell form. But despite that I broke and leaned against the bamboo wall, feeling utterly hopeless. How would I escape this labyrinth of doom?

"talk talk talk talk "

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

@Nymeria