the Rift

[OPEN] Prince of Knight

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
I'd give blood just to make you,
Just to watch you BLEED!
The day had been scorching, even for the Basin it had been miserable. Her sides were covered in a thin layer of sweat. The good mood she had adorned during this pregnancy, was gone. She paced by the lake feeling anxious and agitated. The best way to describe how she felt was to picture a hive of wasps that had just been kicked. Her brain buzzed with her annoyance. The dual horned girl had tried everything, eating, sleeping, bathing, every fucking thing to feel better; to no avail.

The sun was slowly lowering, causing the air to cool around. It wasn't long after that the contractions started. She groaned and tucked her head to her powerful chest. In no time at all she found herself laid down as the pain erupted with gusto through her belly. A squeal whipped it's way past dilated  nostrils. Pain was chased by excitement as she awaited her baby to enter the world. After what seemed like years there was a soft thump behind her. Exhausted the mare forced her head up to turn towards her baby. He. He was perfect, even with the ghastly wings. He had horns too, well the beginnings of them. She could see the little black stubs behind his ears. His coat was a beautiful shade of brown, accented with black. On his leg was the mark of her father, his grand-sire, barbed-wire wrapped around his right foreleg. He had a lion tail just like his father. Perfect.

Bidden by nature the mare rose, albeit stiffly, to clean her babe. Pride and love soared through her heart. After he was all clean the mare turned her muzzle and eyes skyward and called out, "Caleb!" Zunden prayed he would be just as thrilled to have their baby with them. She grinned brightly and turned back to her son. "Tiberius, that's your name now my sweet child." She tried to nuzzle him establishing the bond she needed to have with her son. "I will always love you my son." Her voice was a gentle whisper dripping with the love she felt.
--------------------------
Talk
Words; 349
OOC/Tags; @Caleb @Tiberus
image credits
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Tiberius Posts: 3
Outcast
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 years
baylee
It was silent the day he was born. The sun slowly began to fall below the horizon, painting the snow with the colors of fire. The child, sired by the Shadow and foaled from his mare, lay on the snow. He remained a moist pile of sinew as his mother gently bathed him. He would grow with masculinity and strength, but at this moment he was just a colt.

The young child's eyes paralleled the beauty of the setting sun, acidic-green mingled with flecks of corn-yellow to create captivating irises. His copper coat glistened, it would dry to be a sleek velvet. The chrome that adorned his cranium and lanky legs matched the pristine ivory of the snow around him. From his crest grew midnight tresses and from his buttocks exuded a slender appendage that writhed like a snake, at the end of this leonine tail- an ebony tassel. At his flanks grew two wings, for now they remained coated with a silky fur, surely to be shed and replaced with magnificent ebony feathers. Immediately behind his small lobes were two nubs, the beginning of thick ram horns. Even in his smallness, it was easy to tell he'd be magnificent.

Still, the large grey being beside him was not dull in comparison. Her coat was thick, richly accented by darker tones. From her crown grew dual horns that spiraled outwards, twisting and curling. Her touches are sweet and kind- tender. She is Zünden; She is his mother.

A small squeal leaves the young boy's lips as another figures strides towards him. This second beast is frightening, dark and cold. This was Caleb, the child's sire. His body ripples with muscle, his eyes are unnerving. At his sides, two wings explode outwards. A top his cranium rests a single horn. He is daunting. As this dark beast looked upon the child, that coldness cracked and vanished, replaced by pride and joy. The sire glanced at the dam, offering words that the colt didn't truly understand yet. "Zünden, we have made a fine child. Are you well? Do you need a healer?" The adult was concerned with Mother's condition and it seemed genuine, though the young child did not understand why and squealed in response to the words he did not understand. Caleb was father.

This new world did not intimidate the foal. He was curious and excited, ready to face what obstacles were thrown at him. He had a primal view of the world, something that could quite possibly benefit him in the future. Tiberius, son of Caleb and Zünden, child of the snow and mountains.

@Zünden
Basically- Tiberius is born, Caleb comes and asks if Zünden is okay. I apologize for this suckiness, I'll get used to him i promise XD