the Rift

[OPEN] Even cold hearts bleed [Welcoming]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia

I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

As we made our way to the northern reaches, I would look back at my new found companion. "We have three leads. Hotaru, Thranduil, and Deimos. All are strong leaders, and wonderful at keeping our herd strong. We also have many jobs, I myself am in the fortifying rank, which is where we need some strong fighters, who are willing to work. Which we seem to lack anymore. There are also phantoms, who are our eyes and ears, and they spy should we need them too. We have Time Menders, who use the power of the Time god to mend our wounds. There are two, Enna and Lena. We also have weavers, who build many beautiful things, which you will see at the entrance. And finally, there are the haruspex's or seers. They look into this mirror and talk to the time god himself. I don't know much about it actually. Any questions Aiken?

My head turns to look over my shoulder at him, a soft smile lifting the corners of my lips, before it returned to the trail ahead. We where getting close, and soon he would view the magnificence that was the Aurora Basin. He would soon be in awe of the two sentinels who guard our borders. because if I where being honest, I would admit that they still left me mildly speechless. They where works of art, of hard work. Yet they where also machines of war. Capable of crushing you in an instant. 

Maybe that was why they still filled me with wonder when I saw them. 

"We are almost there Aiken." I call back to him. Only a couple hundred feet and we would be there. And so we trudge along, pushing through the mountain pass, until we round a corner and there they stand. A cocky smirk lifts my lips. The sentinels where always great for bringing some pretty good expressions upon others. I move closer, knowing they wont do me any harm. However I do halt right before the entrance. 

"Lords and Lady of the Basin! I bring a possible recruit! I encourage you to come and meet with him!" After I call to the lords and lady I look to Aiken, and smile still lingering on my face. "They will be here soon, until then, tell me about yourself Aiken. What do you want from life?"

"Speech here."

Tag;; @Thranduil @Hotaru @Deimos @Aiken

Words;;

Notes;; Sorry this took me so long dear!!!

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!