the Rift

[PRIVATE] Love Lost, Love Found

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

I don't know what had drawn me here. But today on my run, I moved toward the Rotunda. This time, as the sun was beginning to set Alanna joined me. She did not trust me to go alone. Not after what had happened the last time I went running alone. So as one, as left the Falls heading toward a very special place for me. As I ran, my mind wandered to the beautiful painted frame with pink eyes. The last time I had been here, it had been in the snow with her. My heart longed for her to return once more.. Yet as each day passed, it settled in my mind that she would not. No give up. Not this time. She will return. Alanna spoke coolly into my mind. I want to believe her. I do. but in my expereince, it just wasn't in the cards for me. My dream of a family with the one I love at my side, well it faded the older I became.

It did not take long for us to arrive under the stones and colored glass. The setting sun cast light through the glass in a way that made me wish Cheveyo was here to see it. I stepped slowly, the memory of the last time I was here flooding my mind. The snow, the ease of our conversation. I think it had been there, that I had finally admitted to myself that I love her. Maybe if I had told her, she would be at my side now. Maybe, the fling with the other mare, Phantom or something, would never of happened. If I had been there it wouldn't of happened but nooo you went without me. Alanna cut into my thoughts. I turned to glare at her. I know she's right, but no need to remind me. Instead I keep wandering though the trees to the brook. No harm in stopping for a bit before continuing our run.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

@Cheveyo

Aaron
“In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours.
In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.”
x - x

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
Cheveyo
I know that you feel me somehow - 
you're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be

The weather had changed once again, somehow I had managed to remain tucked away in the peaceful quietness of the Rotunda for a couple seasons without drawing too much attention to myself. Aaron's visits had grown less and less frequent and for a little while I held out hope that he would soon return and ask me once again to return home with him, but as the days ticked by that hope slowly faded and I wondered if he had met someone who fit him a little better. Someone soft, pretty, polite, and just the general epitome of what a lady should be rather than who I was. Sun kissed harks flicked back against tangle blonde tresses as a sigh escaped from between slightly parted rosy velvets.
A gentle fall breeze picked and pulled on the ends of uneven strands, urging me forward from the multi-hued shadow in which I had been standing the last hour or so. My silence was interrupted only by the sound of hooves hitting against the cobble stoned floor, the padding of canine paws alongside the equine was so quiet I almost wouldn't have heard it if it weren't for the loose stone that skidded across the ground making my white washed skull turn in the direction they were coming from. 
Oxygen caught in my throat, forcing my thick white lashes up as my eyes widened. It was almost as if I had thought the handsome paint into existence. I shrunk back into the shadows, collecting myself momentarily, holding back the school-girl crush and all of the excitement of seeing Aaron in the flesh once again. The dangerous duo hadn't quite made  it into the Rotunda itself, stopping just short of the curtained wonderland to take a long drag from the creek that ran restlessly through the area. Sucking in a deep breath I gathered the nerves into a bundle, tucking them away somewhere they wouldn't affect real life too badly. White painted limbs stretched forwards, pulling my stained frame away from the shadows and into the chilly Orangemoon air, each step sending me sinking into a pile of leaves that had built up slowly against the cracking walls of the building. "I've missed you." Words broke free, crashing into the silence, shattering it for good once my steps ceased carrying me forward. A safe distance from the stallion and his bonded, just in case things had changed between us and I was no longer desired company.

"Talk talk talk."
Tag;; @[Aaron]
Words;; 413
OOC;;
Table by Rayo
Image Credits

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

"I've missed you." My ears pricked at the sound of that voice. Was I dreaming? Was she really here? I almost don't want to lift my head until Alanna cuts in. I told you so. My head shot up at once. My heart raced in my chest as my eyes locked on to the painted frame I had missed seeing so much. My chocolate brown eyes just stared at Cheveyo for a moment, simply in awe of her beauty. She of course, was as beautiful as ever. Finally, I was going to get the chance to tell her how I feel. To tell her I love her. Fine way of showing her. Fucking another mare and having a son. You going to tell her about Brendan?

Alanna's words cut deep as my hooves had started to push me forward. But as much as I hated it, my bonded was right. How was I going to tell her I love her in one sentence and that I have a son with another mare in the next? Is that even fair of me?

But for now, I would just start simple. I began to move forward, until I was almost chest to chest with her. If she would allow it, my head would simply swing over her shoulders to rest on her withers. "I've missed you too Chev." My voice pauses for a moment before rushing on before I backed out. "I love you. Please come home with me." Alanna stares at my wide eyed. I can feel her indignation at the fact I had not yet told about my son. But that would come in time.... Soon, but not in the first moment I have the one who holds my heart back and safe.

@Cheveyo

Aaron
x - x

Et Spiritus Sancti

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Semper
Cheveyo

It seemed as if the world came to a stand still when the words fell so effortlessly from my vocal chords. Every word was true, filled with more emotion than I would like to admit feeling towards anyone, but they were there now, hanging carefully in the cool air for a moment before dancing forward into the stallion's forward pricked ears. Surprise and happiness (I think?) filled his warm, brown eyes as they fell upon my scarred and painted frame, as if he was taking in the fact that I was actually standing before him and not some kind of mirage. The ghost of a smile pulled at the corners of my rosy lips, before I could even think straight to stammer out another string of words, explain why I had decided to hide out again, Aaron was moving in. Crossing the creek with a splash, causing the feathers that hung freely at his hocks to cling like a small child, his broad chest met mine and suddenly all of the fear I had in seeing him again was gone. 
A smile tore at my white washed features while my neck twisted ever so slightly, just enough that delicate nares would be enveloped in his heavy cologne. "I've missed you too Chev. I love you. Please come home with me." Everything I had been wanting to hear was there in one jumbled up mess, the rate at which he spoke was almost as if he was afraid he would forget. Or that I would go away again. I love you. I love you my mind couldn't help but repeat those three words over and over again, soaking in the happiness that was seeping from every pore possible at the fact that this stallion embracing me not only wanted me to go home with him. But he loved me.
Nothing else mattered any longer, not the fact that I really did not want to join a herd. I would follow this boy to the end of the world if it meant getting to spend more time with someone who cared for me as deeply as I cared for him. Pressing against his chest in efforts to close the space a little more as my vocal chords began to shift once again, this time heavy with a much lighter emotion than the first sentence. "I love you too Aaron." Words rolled effortlessly off of my tongue as I shifted just enough that my gaze was towards the canine, who didn't look pleased, swallowing hard I moved away from the stallion I had just confessed feelings for and glanced between the unhappy canine and him.
"Is something wrong...?"

"Talk talk talk."
Tag;; @[Aaron]
Words;; 447
OOC;;
Table by Rayo
Image Credits

please tag Cheveyo!!

It seemed like an eternity before she spoke. I half expected her to turn and leave without a word. Leave me and my heart here in the dirt of the rotunda. But no. No instead I hear those three words repeated back to me with the addition of two more. My heart soared to the skies. "I love you too Aaron." My head turned as I attempted to nibble on her neck and mane. At long last, I have found the one that I care for and she cares for me. I have found the one who will stand at my side both on my darkest nights and clearest days. You need to tell her. Alanna pushed in mind mind. It was as if they both seemed to have one mind. "Is something wrong...?" I stepped back, knowing that I needed to tell her. Brendan would hopefully be as much apart of my life as Cheveyo. Not to mention, I was not going to hide anything from her. Honesty, was best... Right? "There is something I need to tell you. I do hope you can understand... And I hope you will still feel the same way about me that you do right now." For if this tears us apart... I don't know if I will be able to bare it.

My brown eyes looked to her pink ones, my worry yet love clear as day. "While we were apart... While I could not find you, something happened." Alanna rolled her eyes. It had been something all right. "I was out on patrol, a personal one. Not to mention the run helped to make me stronger... When I ran into someone." That early morning flashed in my mind, but I shoved the memory back. Phantom meant nothing to me. She still would be nothing if Brendan had not been born. I doubt I would of even remembered her name if not for my son. "I ran into another mare. One that I did not know, and even now barely know." I paused, not really wanting to tell this part. But I had to. Cheveyo deserved to know. "She lured me in, teased me.. I don't even understand how. It was like some kind of restraint inside me was broken by her... One that I greatly wish had not been." I hope she understood... I looked down and away. Alanna sighed softly. Half way there. Get it over with. If she leaves, I am still here. If she leaves, then she is not the one either. I gulped. I want her to be the one. I want to finally know what it is like to have someone that loves me as more than just a son, or a brother... One that loves me as I am. "I have a son, called Brendan. The other mare, is his mother..." I stood there, under the multi colored canopy, waiting on Cheveyo to say something... Anything.

Waiting for her, to decide my fate. To decide if she could still love me, even though I had been with another mare.

Aaron
x - x

@Cheveyo

Et Spiritus Sancti

Semper
Cheveyo

The stillness in the air around us as the words fell from rosy kissers caused the sunkissed hairs along my spine to stand on end. Had something happened that would damage our relationship beyond repair? Already? So quickly would the bud of this beauty be crushed beneath Fate's cruel grasp? Golden harks fell back against my skull in worry as orchid pools shifted uneasily between the lupine and her bonded as if the maroon marked canine was going to offer up any kind of answer that the painted stud wouldn't. Throat muscles twitched as I swallowed the hard lump that had formed before forcing my gaze back to the stallion's warm brown eyes that I had so easily fallen in love with.

Although it felt as if I couldn't breathe for a much longer amount of time than what had truly passed, I waited with baited breath for the stallion's reply to what could possibly be so wrong as to leave Alanna looking peeved during a happy moment. Did his bonded not approve of the emotions that moved between us? Or was something else causing the sour expression to cross her lovely features? "There is something I need to tell you. I do hope you can understand... And I hope you will still feel the same way about me that you do right now." I could feel my invisible brow furrow, causing the white washed flesh between my eyes to wrinkle with worry as ivory dipped limbs took an involuntary step closer to his brown splashed chest where I so desperately wanted to press against again but held back so I could hear his story properly. "While we were apart... While I could not find you, something happened. I was out on patrol, a personal one. Not to mention the run helped to make me stronger... When I ran into someone."

So, he had met someone.

Harks shifted forward as every fiber in my being screamed at me to turn and run away from the heartbreak that was sure to happen. But I didn't. I stood fast and waited to see if the heartbreaker had more to say, more words that would stab through the tender muscles that surrounded the complex organ that pulsed the life through my veins. "I ran into another mare. One that I did not know, and even now barely know. She lured me in, teased me.. I don't even understand how. It was like some kind of restraint inside me was broken by her... One that I greatly wish had not been." Ivory lids closed tight over orchid pools as I stumbled forward into the stallion by instinct, only wanting to be held as I felt panic over the fact that the one I had given my heart to had only half a heart to give in return. "I have a son, called Brendan. The other mare, is his mother..." My throat closed up as I thought of another mare having a child of Aaron's, but at the same time I couldn't entirely blame him for his actions. If he were to leave me for a long period of time without so much as a "good bye" I would probably go looking for affection from others as well. Pressing my white washed cheek into his muscular shoulder I sighed hard enough that my shoulders clearly lifted and fell as the emotions escaped from my body.

"Do you love this other mare as you say you do me...?" I couldn't stand the idea of him loving someone else, I wouldn't be able to remain here with him if that were the case. Sharing him with a child of his own was one thing, but sharing his heart and soul with another mare would be nearly suicide. Swallowing hard I shoved the hurt back, realizing that I could easily be overreacting, I stepped back slightly to press soft rosy velvets against his dark cheek in hopes it would quell any of the nerves that were racing through his own frame. Even with the announcement I couldn't see myself standing here with anyone else. As long as his heart belonged to me, and me alone, I would remain by his side and love the child as if he had dropped at my own hooves.

"Talk talk talk."
Tag;; @Aaron
Words;; 717
OOC;; Holy word vomit.
Table by Rayo
Image Credits

please tag Cheveyo!!

Alanna simply stood by me. She remained motionless as Cheveyo's gaze seemed to beg her for answers. She wished, she could explain the feelings I had that day. I wished we both could. It was not a willing thing really, between Phantom and I. It was more of a, she had seduced me and I had fallen for it. Worry crossed my own features as I began to tell some of what had happened. I did not need her to know that I had never been with a mare before Phantom. That I had intended to only ever know my mate in that way. That I had not wanted to be like my paternal grandfather and had many children by many mares. I was like my maternal grandparents in the fact that I wanted only one to know me all my life. Like my mother had planned to be with my father until his untimely death to save us. I wait for the only one who has stood by me as long as I have known her to run and flee. Surely I am breaking her heart... The one thing I never wanted to do.

Instead she takes a step forward, and I do not move. I wonder if she is going to attack me, and if she does I can not say I would stop her. I would Alanna speaks smoothly. No, you won't I snap back. I would deserve it. I had in one breath told her that I love her, and in the very next was telling her how I had not been able to keep myself in check and wait for her. Instead she surprises me and steps forward again, pressing against me. I tuck my head over her withers gently as her head rests against my shoulder. "Do you love this other mare as you say you do me...?" My head shot up and my eyes went wide in alarm. But in the next second I was stumbling backward to try and look Cheveyo in the eyes. At the same time, I wished to stay pressed up against her and just hold the one who held my heart. "No. I have no feelings for her, other than for her safety for the sake of our son. My heart is and I think has always been your's since the first time we met." The words felt right and just fell from my lips before I could even stop to think what I was saying. Because they are true. Alanna said simply. You just didn't see it because you were still stuck on Kimber coming back.

"Come home with me Cheveyo." I then paused before stepping back in to press into her.
"Come home, my love." Alanna's expression changed then, looking to Cheveyo as if to say. Come home.

Aaron
x - x

@Cheveyo

Et Spiritus Sancti

Semper
Cheveyo
My words struck him like lightning struck the tallest tree in the forest, surprise and shock forced his handsome brown eyes to grow wide as he stumbled away from my touch. Once again he makes my world stand still, worry forming deep within my gut as I wonder if the man I love truly loved another. A lapse of judgement could be forgiven, a bastard child could still be loved, but a shared heart was not something I was even willing to think about being a part of. Would our fairytale end before it ever began? At least Aaron had stayed, he had waited for me, nursed my fragile mind back into reality when the shadows had grown too dark for me to be able to see straight. Unlike Note who had just left, or Kaj who didn't seem to understand my need for solitude.

Aaron just, got it. "No. I have no feelings for her, other than for her safety for the sake of our son. My heart is and I think has always been your's since the first time we met." A smile tugged at both corners of my rosy kissers as the world began to spin once again, the gentle bird songs dancing through the air as his words settled happily upon my eardrums. The paint before me was a good stallion, a kind heart regardless of how many times it had been shattered at fate's pleasure. Every nerve ending in my body screamed to step forward and embrace my future once again, but he had moved away from me and I didn't want to intrude on any personal thoughts or space by bringing myself back to him. "You are an admirable man, Aaron." I smiled again, tucking my chin in close to my red gold chest, looking up at the stallion I loved through thick ivory lashes before speaking once more. "Do you remember the first time we met?" My mind flashed back to that time in the caverns, the first time I had met the handsome paint and his dear friend the golden Kaj. Little did I know that I would grow quite close to the both of them at some point in different ways.

"Come home with me Cheveyo. Come home, my love." As he spoke he moved forward to embrace me once again and the stony expression that had taken over the lupine's beautiful features fell away to the happy, relaxed one that I had grown used to. Leaning ever so slightly into his chest I sighed, thoughts of this bastard child flicking through my mind before I could open my mouth to give the excited "yes" he was expecting my mind took over and rather a condition slipped forward. "I want to meet your son, Aaron." It wouldn't feel right going and starting a family with this handsome stallion if I didn't get a chance to know the family he already had.

"Talk talk talk."
Tag;; @Aaron
Words;; 493
OOC;; .
Table by Rayo
Image Credits

please tag Cheveyo!!