[OPEN] god dammit

Phantom Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

PHANTOM

so scatter all my ashes when i'm dead
and shatter every memory in my head

This was not how it was supposed to end up. She was not supposed to end up pregnant with some bastard child from a stallion that she didn't even care about. Yet there she was, her sides rounded gently because of the parasite growing within her womb. "Dammit." She grumbled, her tail flicking in irritation as she stalked through the labyrinth. She didn't want children, had never wanted them, and didn't want the one that was growing within her, but what could she do besides suck it up and do what she had to do. Maybe she'd luck up and find a mare that wanted a child and she could give it away. Or maybe she could find the asshole that had knocked her up. What was his name, again? Adam? Alton? Aaron?

Whatever, it didn't matter.

Despite the fact that she didn't want the foal growing within her, there was a small part of the mare that wondered if it was a boy or a girl. If it would be unicorn or equine. What it would look like. If it would have the red accents that came with her father's line or if it would be as plain as her own mother had been. Would it be blessed with magic?

What if she ended up wanting it after she gave birth to it?

Phantom snorted and shook her head. "No." She murmured to herself. "No. You don't want it. You'll give it away and never think about it again." How low she had fallen since her escape from Dorngarrow. No herd, no duty, bedding a stallion who hadn't even proven his worth just because she'd been lonely. She was no better than the broodmares from her home and she refused to continue to let herself fall.

Image Credits

@Aaron

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

AARON
A SHEPHERD I SHALL BE, FOR THEE, MY LORD, FOR THEE, POWER HATH DESCENDED FORTH FROM THY HAND, THAT MY FEET MAY SWIFTLY CARRY OUT THY COMMAND, SO I SHALL FLOW A RIVER FORTH TO THEE AND TEEMING WITH SOULS SHALL IT EVER BE

Another day, another training run. This time however, my heart was light and joyful. Cheveyo had returned! I am still unsure if she will come home to the Falls with me. But she is back and I am in love! "Focus." I can't help but flash a grin to my bonded as she reminds me to focus on why we ran. I have to stay in shape, now more than ever. I need to impress Chev, to convince her that she will be safe at my side and in the Falls. Alanna sighs, but doesn't try to tell me otherwise as she has over the last few days. I am however, tending to stay closer to the Falls now. You know, just in case Cheveyo decides to come by. I don't want to lose her again, but I have to know whats going on around the Falls.

It's the familiar smell that hits me first. As the burning memory flashes in my mind Alanna growls in anger. "That whore is close." I stop dead in my tracks. No. Not now. I don't need to run into her again. While I had stopped, Alanna had not. Alanna no! I could feel her emotions. She had every intention of attacking and chasing the mare off. That is, until her icy blue eyes locked onto the grey frame. Her emotions changed from anger and hate.... To disbelief. What's wrong. "You in trouble now." As much as I knew I needed to stay away, I moved forward to where my bonded was. When my eyes saw her, I stopped dead in my tracks again. "Phantom?" I questioned. Surely this had to be a dream. A nasty nasty dream. No, not a dream even. A dream would mean it was Cheveyo standing there with her belly rounded. This, this was a nightmare. "See, trouble." No, it can't be mine. It just can't.... Cheveyo's going to kill me. I move forward, but not to close while waiting on her to answer me.

"Talk"
"Alanna speaks"

@Phantom

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Phantom Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

PHANTOM

so scatter all my ashes when i'm dead
and shatter every memory in my head

"Aaron." The mare said stiffly as the stallion came running up, following behind the hound that hadn't been by his side several weeks ago. Her tail lashed against her hocks and she snorted as she stared, hard. It wasn't completely Aaron's fault, though, and the mare had known it. She'd enticed him, had goaded him because she'd been lonely and now she was stuck with his bastard child. "Judging from the look on your face I guess you've already figured out the news. Congratulations daddy dearest."

Phantom bit down hard on her tongue, because he anger was wholly misplaced with Aaron. He was just a kid and she was the experienced one who had known what the chances were, but all of her life she'd never been with foal. It had gotten to the point that she'd thought herself infertile, but Aaron came along and proved otherwise in the most obvious way that he could.

"I don't want children." She said, deflated and defeated as she looked away from the painted stallion. "I never have." Because she didn't want to spread her lineage any farther. She had wanted part of it to die with her, but now it would live on. But how could she voice that to a near total stranger without having to tell him about her history and the history of her family. It wasn't as if she cared about what his opinion of her was, but she loathed the idea of having to regale tale after tale of how she, under orders, had fought and murdered those that weren't like her.

Image Credits

@Aaron

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

AARON
A SHEPHERD I SHALL BE, FOR THEE, MY LORD, FOR THEE, POWER HATH DESCENDED FORTH FROM THY HAND, THAT MY FEET MAY SWIFTLY CARRY OUT THY COMMAND, SO I SHALL FLOW A RIVER FORTH TO THEE AND TEEMING WITH SOULS SHALL IT EVER BE

"Aaron." The way she said my name made my blood run cold. No. This can not be happening. It just can't. "Oh but it is, mister 'I couldn't help myself.' it is happening." I could of fallen over and died right then and there. "Judging from the look on your face I guess you've already figured out the news. Congratulations daddy dearest." I wanted to be happy, really I did. But she was not the one who held my heart. She was not the one I wanted to wake up to and fall asleep with at night. She was not my golden painted, pink eyed beauty. But she was carrying my child none the less.

Her tone clearly said she was upset, and I can not say I blame her. I am upset at myself for betraying Cheveyo in such a way. I should be angry with her, for the way she had egged me on. But I couldn't be. After all, it took two of us two tango... Two of us to make this child she now carried. She looked away from me as she spoke. "I don't want children." I nodded, trying to understand even though I have always wanted a family. "I never have." I nodded again. Alanna glared at me as I had yet to speak. What was there to say? I'm sorry? Because in a way, I am not. I'm finally going to be a father. I can only hope I am a better father than my own had been. Not that he had been horrible... Just, not around much.

"Well, say something." Alanna pressed in my mind. I sighed, thinking. "Then I won't ask you to do anything you don't want to do.. But please, if you don't want to raise the child, let me. We did this together, and I won't just abandon you... or the baby." I paused for a moment. I'm not sure this is coming out right. "Just tell me what you want me to do."

"Talk"
"Alanna speaks"

@Phantom

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.